Reply To: bin Laden’s Death and the Future of Thelema

Home Forums Thelema Thelema bin Laden’s Death and the Future of Thelema Reply To: bin Laden’s Death and the Future of Thelema

Profile photo of selflessone

I always thought it was quite synchronous and providential how Flight 93 during 9/11 had the number 93 in it and was supposedly the one that had Hero’s in it and took down the planes before it crashed.

If you look at “The Stone of Gold” United States = 191 and if you move around the digits in it, it can spell out 9/11, an undeniable providential prophecy.

Love = 52
Law = 54
Super = 52
Hero = 54

My name Cesar Rodriguez = United States = 191 but I am also known as 888 or 999. I always thought that perhaps these providential synchronous connections could be pointing out to the fact that perhaps it would be like an alert that if for some reason the United States were ever to get attacked again by terrorists it would be necessary for ever citizen to invoke Ra-Hoor-Khuit and go to war. I think it’s an interesting idea.

“71. Hail! ye twin warriors about the pillars of the world! for your time is nigh at hand.” – The Book of the Law

Think about the name of my Blog, Blog 93, perhaps it’s a call to arms.

I think our current President also has a very special numeration. Obama = 95 and Heart = 95, I always thought this to obviously mean he is a like a Heart symbol to the country as portrayed by “The Stone of Gold” and it would be important to protect him.