Encyclopedia Thelemica:Contact us/Article problem
In general, since Encyclopedia Thelemica is a wiki, users should be aware that they can fix problems they find themselves (and are encouraged to go ahead and do so), or seek dispute resolution if this is contested.
Users have two main ways to contact Encyclopedia Thelemica:
- Volunteer response email allows certain problems to be examined by volunteers experienced in editorial and other matters affecting contributors and readers. The volunteer response team is good for cases where maintaining confidentiality is important.
Routine editorial decisions are made by the editorial community; the volunteer response team will advise or take action in some cases, but do not override communal decisions (in which all editors and readers can participate).
In particular, the volunteer response team will not:
- add links
- add data
- override article deletions.
It is therefore useless to contact us by email about such issues.
Due to their sensitivity, problems with biographies and other articles discussing living people, raised by the person concerned or their representative, may always go to the volunteer response team, if desired.
What's the problem?
- There's a problem in an article about you or someone you represent
- There's a problem in an article about your enterprise or one you represent
- There's nonsense in an article (e.g. irrelevant or obscene remarks or pictures) or it's blank
- There's a factual error in an article
- An article has used copyrighted content without permission
- You want to delete or undelete an article
- You want to change the title of an article
- There's no article on a specific topic
- An article is incomplete, could be improved, has spelling errors or typos, or is otherwise poorly written.
- An article is linked from the wrong place in Google Earth.
- Instead of the article, I get a file download dialog.