I’m very happy to take this opportunity to announce this interesting publication by Treadwells Bookshop…
Liber Nigri Solis
An Aeonic Astrochymical Grimoire of the Black Sun
Edited by “Victor Voronov”.
Launch Party: 1st May at Treadwell’s Bookshop, London
Presented in the UK exclusively by Treadwell’s £166.00/£19.99
The Black Sun rises this Beltane. This long-awaited work alchemically combines the occult, magical and initiatory work of two esoteric orders: the Arcanum Ordo Nigri Solis and the Ordo Hermeticum Sinistrum. Presenting the mythic imagery of the Black Sun along with its alchemical and astrological aspects and significances, this grimoire includes a concise though multi-faceted system of esoteric correspondences suitable for work with the Black Sun on microcosmic, mesocosmic, and macrocosmic levels. In addition to the relevant previously unpublished arcane correlations of the sinister astrological arte, the grimoire suggests magical techniques associated with Eighteen Keys opening the Nine Infernal Gates and the Nine Gates of Radiant Darkness leading to the vision of the Black Sun, and the Twelve Crooked Paths that cross their Nine Thresholds. Further, the text describes magical relevance of the twelve rays of the Black Sun, and other significant concepts such as the Fivefold Unmanifest or the Grand Chymical Conjunction of the arcane Black Suns that unveils the fiery gates of the Inverse Opus. The artes reveal self-￼initiatory workings, rites, and operations of sinister alchemy, initiating the practitioner into the gnosis of Sol Niger.
The Launch. May 1st. Friday Night. May Day, the wake of Walpurgisnacht. At Treadwell’s Bookshop, 34 Tavistock Street, London WC2. Join us, and the authors and editor. Those attending may have their copies sigilised and signed, and if Treadwell’s parties are anything to go by, we predict late-night debaucheries of debate, delight and destiny. The party is free but on the night will be strictly limited to those on the guest list. Just email or ring to be included.
The Deluxe Limited Edition – 39 copies only Price £166.00
Exclusively through Treadwell’s
– Bradel-binding, also known as German box binding
– Quarter-leather with hand-marbled cover papers
– Illustrated with primary sigils of the astrochymical objects
– All 39 hand-numbered copies will be at the May Day Treadwell’s launch
– ￼Launch copies thus stamped, dated and signed and hand-sigilised
Standard Edition Price £19.99
Now available only through Treadwell’s
– trade paperback, unlimited. approx. 190 pages
– Illustrated, illustrations mainly consisting of sigils
– Anonymous members of two secret magical orders
– Published by the same small Canadian press who printed Liber Niger Legioni s/ the Grimoire of Pharaon ie Octavia & Co Press
– This book expands upon gnosis introduced in the Liber Niger Legionis
Purchasing from Treadwell’s
– easy to pay by credit card, paypal, bank draft or cash
– email your order to email@example.com.
– telephone your order 12noon – 7pm GMT, 0207 240 8906
– UK postage £7 special delivery or £5 first class
– UK – add £1 for each additional copy in parcel
– Europe postage £8; add £1.50 for each additional copy in parcel
– Rest of World postage £10; add £2 for each additional copy in parcel