Panic in Detroit: The Magician and the Motor City
(being Blue Equinox Journal #2)
This sourcebook on the history of the blue Equinox (volume 3 number 1), the Lakes Region of O.T.O., and the notorious “mess in the press” that followed, collects together:
* an original historic essay by yours truly
* 43 never-before-published letters to/from Aleister Crowley, Charles Stansfeld Jones, and others (edited and annotated)
* the first reproduction of the original prospectus for The Equinox v. 3 #1
* transcripts of 25 historic newspaper articles on the O.T.O. in Detroit
* a rare photo of Charles Stansfeld Jones and Wilfred Talbot Smith in Detroit, 1920.
* and much more.
166 pages, $20 plus postage. All proceeds go to the nonprofit goals of Blue Equinox Oasis O.T.O. in Detroit, MI. For ordering information, go to the Blue Equinox Oasis e-store.