Some very interesting items in the latest list from Night of Pan Books.
For example: Crowley’s Amrita, Crowley On Christ, half a dozen Motta items and much more.
Night of Pan Books
All books listed are cloth unless otherwise noted. It is best to call in advance to reserve your selections and to insure that they are still available. I will hold books for seven days to await payment, unless other arrangements have been made. When ordering books please add $5.00 S&H for the first volume and $1.50 for each volume thereafter.
Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express.).
Codes for abbreviations are: D/W= Dust wrapper. HC= Hardcover, non-cloth. PB= Paperback. N.D.= No publication date. F= Fine, or like new. VG= Very good, shows some light wear. G= Good, shows some definite wear, but contents are in good shape. Otherwise exact condition will be noted, as will any specific damages.
I am also interested in buying books, whole collections or individual volumes write or call for more information.
Please send all payments to the following address:
Night of Pan Books
719 Highland Dr.
Seattle WA 98109
As a special offer
Night of Pan Books is offering 4 Music CD’s
Jazz Pianist Eric Muhler
If you attended the National Conference of the Ordo Templi Orientis this past year you were treated to the wonderful playing of Eric Muhler, as a special offer we have for sale 4 of Eric’s CDs:
A) Live at the Jazz School: featuring Michael Wilcox on Bass and Rob Gibson on drums. Recorded at Berkeley’s Jazz Scholl, this CD features twelve original compositions and the remarkable pianism of Eric Muhler. $15.00
B) Something New: is a live recording at Peidmont Piano, San Francisco, on the fabulous $200,000 Fazioli Grand Piano. It features four standards by Billie Holiday, Toots Theileman, Horace Silver and Cole Porter as well as two improvisations and six original compositions. $15.00
C) Red Daze: is Eric’s original CD recorded at Berkeley’s Live Oak Studio with his sextet Quit Fire. It features Dave Creamer on guitar, Michael Wilcox on bass, Larry Schneider on saxophone, Kenneth Nash on percussion and Paul Van Wageningen on drums. $15.00
D) Other Worlds: is a solo piano studio recording done at Berkeley’s Fantasy Studios. It features five original compositions by Eric and three spontaneous improvisations. Alternately spare and intensely busy with cascades of melodic. $15.00
1. De Abano, Peter. (Translated by Robert Turner) The Heptameron and Arbatel of Magick. 2003. Seattle: Ouroboros Press. 12mo. Unpaginated. Cloth in D/W. Limited #ed edition. $35.00
2. Frater Achad. XXXI Hymns to the Star Goddess. No date (ca. 1975). Montreal: 93 Publishing. 8vo. 40 pp. Printed in blue ink, red cloth with white stamping, no D/W as issued. Small and light old bookstore stamp. Very good. $75.00
3. Anonymous. Secret Symbols of the Rosicrucians of the 16th and 17th Centuries. 1967. Long Beach: Abdiel Lodge, AMORC. Folio. Stapled paper bound. 58 pp. Stated to be a limited edition, but no number or limitation is given. Some light staining to the back cover, good+ to very good-. $100.00
4. Atwood, Mary Anne. A Suggestive Inquiry into the Hermetic Mystery. No date (ca. 1980) Chicago: Yogi Publication Society. 8vo. Red pebbled cloth, gilt stamping. 597 pp. Small hole to the title page, may have been a binders/ printers mistake. Very good otherwise. $50.00
5. Bardon, Franz. The Practice of Magical Evocation. 1975. Germany: Dieter Ruggeberg. 8vo. 273 pp. + large section in color on the seals of the spirits. VG in G D/W. $40.00
6. Bertiaux, Michael. Cosmic Meditation. 2007. London: Fulgur. First edition thus. 8vo. Bound in stiff card wraps. Colored frontis. by Bertiaux. Numbered and limited to 777 copies. 700 copies bound thus. New. $37.95
7. Besant, Annie and C.W. Leadbeater. Occult Chemistry. (edited by C. Jinarajadasa.) 1951. Third expanded and enlarged edition. Folio. 396 pp. Many plates and illustrations. The definitive edition of this work, and very rare in this edition. Bound in green cloth with gilt stamping to the cover and spine. Some bubbling to the cloth (slight) else a very good copy. $300.00
8. Breakspear, Francis. Kaostar! 2007. Hidden Publishing. 8vo. Paperback. 118 pp. Edited by Dave Evans. New. $30.00
9. Bruno, Giordano. The Expulsion of the Triumphant Beast. (translated by Arthur D. Imerti) 1964. Rutgers University Press. First edition of the first full English translation. 8vo. 324 pp. VG in VG (light edge wear D/W) $70.00
10. Budge, E.A. Wallis. The Book of the Dead. 1951. New York: Barnes and Noble. 8vo. 698 pp. + index. Color fold out plate and many illustrations throughout the text. 16 pp. in the introductory material have some underlining. Two previous owners book plates, one to the FFEP, the other to the paste down. Otherwise a very nice copy of this attractive edition. $30.00
11. Budge. The Gods of the Egyptians: or Studies in Egyptian Mythology. 1904. London: Methuen. First edition. 2 volumes. 4to. 525 pp. + 431 pp. Bound in ornately blind stamped red cloth with ornate gilt stamping to the spine. Many illustrations in the text. This edition is the standard edition, so does not have the colored plates. Spines are faded, very light cover wear. A very good set. $400.00
12. Chase, Simeon B. A Digest of the Laws, Decisions, Rules, and Usages of the Independent Order of Good Templars. 1866. Auburn: Wm. J. Moses. 12mo. 209 pp. + index. Bound in blind stamped cloth, with gilt stamping the spine. Some staining to the edges else a very good copy. Rare. $50.00
13. Christmas, Rev. Henry. Universal Mythology. An Account of the most important mythological systems, and an inquiry into their origins and connexion; with remarks on the Koran and the Talmud. 1838. 12mo. 484 pp. Bound in the original black cloth with gilt stamping to the spine. Chapters on Egyptian Mythology; “Hindoo Mythology”; Mythology of the Chaldeans etc.; Greek and Roman Mythology; and also “Buddhuism”, Chinese mythology and “Mohammedanism” among other topics. Interesting for age of the treatise. Rare. Good+. Edge wear, pages tight and clean. $150.00
14. Clark, Paul A. & J.B. Morgan Jr. The Secret Cipher of the Golden Dawn. 1995. Fraternity of the Hidden Light. 4to, Spiral Bound. 222 pp. Printed on one side of the pages. Illustrated. Interesting introductory material on the history of the F.L.O. Very good. $50.00
15. Crowley, Aleister. AHA. 1969. Dallas: Sangreal. 8vo. Cloth. 76 pp. Previous owners signature to half title, missing the FFEP, light soiling to the boards, good+ or better. $30.00
16. Crowley. Amrita: Essays in Magical Rejuvenation. (edited by Martin Starr) 1990. Kings Beach: Thelema Publications. First edition. Limited to 1000 copies. 8vo. 60 pp. Very good. $250.00
17. Crowley. Astrology. 1974. New York: Weiser. 8vo. Cloth. 204 pp. Very good no D/W. $30.00
18. Crowley. Atlantis. 1970. No place of publication. Dove Press. 8vo. First edition. 70 pp. Covers have light soiling, light wear to corners, previous owners signature and old bookstore stamp. Good. $80.00
19. Crowley. The Book of Thoth. 1974. New York: Weiser. 4to. 287 pp. Illustrated. 8 plates in full color. Light edge and corner wear, previous owners stamps to the FFEP. Very good. $50.00
20. Crowley. Commentaries to the Holy Books and Other Papers. 1996. ME: Weiser. 382 pp. Trade paperback. Remainder mark to the top and bottom of spine, else a very good copy. $25.00
21. Crowley. Crowley on Christ. 1974. London: C.W. Daniel. 8vo. 232 pp. 8vo. Cloth no D/W. Very good. $100.00
22. Crowley. Eight Lectures on Yoga. 1972. Dallas: Sangreal. 8vo. 80 pp. Cloth no D/W. Light water damage affecting the end pages and slightly affecting the back cover, does not affect the text. Good. $40.00
23. Crowley. Equinox of the Gods. 1991. Scottsdale: New Falcon Publications/ O.T.O. 8vo. Trade paperback. 137 pp. + mss. Reproduction of Liber Al. Red remainder marks to the top and bottom of the book, else very good. $40.00
24. Crowley. Equinox of the Gods. 1974. New York: Gordon Press. 8vo. Red cloth with gilt stamping. Association copy, signed from “David Bersson to Raven Moonsilver” Book has two pen notations, one on the title page “V. III” possibly to indicate that Equinox of the Gods is in the third volumes of the Equinox. Also a correction (!) to the TS of Liber Al, both apparently in Bersson’s hand. Boards slightly bowed, light water damage to the top edge, only effecting the rear paste down. Good+ or better, interesting association copy. $100.00
25. Crowley. Equinox of the Gods. No date (ca. 1970) Facsimile of the 1936 edition. 4to. Cream colored hardcover. 137 pp. + facsimile of the MSS of the Book of the Law, bound in the rear. Soiling and discoloration to the boards, a good or slightly better copy. $100.00
26. Crowley. Gems from the Equinox. (ed. by Israel Regardie) 1992. AZ: New Falcon Press. 8vo. xxxv + 1134 pp. Hard cover. Some light reading wear to the spine, small red marker marks to the top and bottom edges of the book else Very Good. $50.00
27. Crowley. The Book of the Goetia of Solomon the King. 1989. Magickal Childe. 4to. Hardcover with gilt stamping. 65 pp. + adds. Very good. $80.00
28. Crowley. The Holy Books. 1972. Dallas: Sangreal. 8vo. 116 pp. Contains: Liber VII; Liber LXV; & Liver DCCCXIII. White hardcover with gilt stamping. VG in G D/W. $55.00
29. Crowley. The Holy Books. Another copy as above, but no D/W. Light soiling and wear to the covers.
30. Crowley. The Vision and the Voice. 1972. Dallas: Sangreal. 8vo. Cloth. 260 pp. very good, no D/W. $40.00
31. Crowley. The World’s Tragedy. 1991. Scottsdale: New Falcon. 8vo. Paperback. 114 pp. Small red marker marks to top and bottom edges, small smudge to the outer fore edge, else very good. $20.00
32. Crowley and Marcelo Motta. Commentaries of Al: Equinox Volume 5 no 1. 1975. New York: Weiser. 4to. 288 pp + facsimile of the MSS of Liber Al and index. Previous owners signature on rear end page and previous bookstore stamp to the front free end page. VG no D/W $125.00
33. Crowley and Motta. The Equinox Volume V, No. 2. 1979. Nashville: Thelema Publishing Co. Limited edition. SIGNED by Motta “666/ Marcelo Motta” Limited numbered edition (#36/ 200). Bound in gold and green boards, all edges gilt, nice end pages. Light shelf wear to the boards and lower gilt edge, else a very good copy in a very good- D/W (light edge wear and a couple of small tears) Very rare. $800.00
34. Crowley and Motta. The Equinox Volume V, No. 2. 1979. Nashville: Thelema Publishing Co. 4to. 404 pp. Red hardcover with gilt stamping to the spine and front cover. Very good, no D/W. $150.00
35. Crowley and Motta. The Equinox Volume V, no. 3: The Chinese Texts of Mysticism. 1980. Nashville: Thelema Publishing Co. 4to. 483 pp. Green hardcover with gilt stamping to the spine and front cover. Very good, no D/W. $250.00
36. Crowley and Motta. The Equinox Volume V, no. 4: Sex and Religion. 1981. Nashville: Thelema Publishing Co. 4to. 693 pp. Gold hardcover with gilt stamping to spine and front cover. Previous owner’s signature on the FFEP. Very good, no D/W. $350.00
37. Crowley and Motta. Magick without Tears Part II. Being the Oriflammed Vol. VI. No. 4. 1984. Nashville: Society Ordo Templi Orientis. 8vo. Paperback. 569 pp. Spine is lightly sunned, else a very good copy. $150.00
38. Crowley et al. The Blue Equinox. Volume III: No. 1. 1974. New York Weiser. 4to. 307 pp. + 132 pp. Decorated blue cloth, it appears that the “Equinox” on the front cover was stamped twice, just off from one another. Hinges starting to loosen, but holding tight. Very good-. $150.00
39. Crowley et al. Equinox Volume III: No. 10. 1990. New York: 93 Publishing. 8vo. 287 pp. Bound in blonde sail cloth with red stamping to spine and cover. Stamping on the spine is showing some wear, else a very good copy. Becoming hard to find in hard cover. $150.00
40. Crowley [translator] Baudelaire, Charles. Little Poems in Prose. 1995. Chicago: Teitan. 4to. Cream Boards, red cloth spine. Illustrated with 8 of AC’s portraits. New. $30.00
41. [Crowley, Aleister] Cornelius, Edward. Red Flame: Aleister Crowley in the Public Eye. Issue #9. 2001. Berkeley. Limited to 156 copies. Red wraps. 4to. 213 pp. Spine faded, light wear to the top of the spine, else very good. Reprints period newspaper reporting on AC. All of the early Red Flames have become very rare and sought after. $150.00
42. [Crowley, Aleister] Frater E.A.O.A. Liber L vel Legis: Liber XXXI and Liber CCXX. First Editions of the Book of the Law in Facsimile. 2001. Kenmore NY: Published by the Author. 4to. Spiral Bound. Signed and numbered (this being #55). 49 pp. A very interesting comparative study reproduces the nearly impossible to find Thelema, 1909 edition of the Book of the Law. New. $32.00
43. [Crowley, Aleister] Kaczynski, Richard. Perdurabo Outtakes. Blue Equinox Journal No. 1. Summer 2005 e.v. Royal Oak: Blue Equinox Oasis O.T.O. 8vo. Paperback. 264 pp. A couple of chapters cut from Richards’s biography on Crowley Perdurabo. Highly recommended. $22.00
44. [Crowley, Aleister] ] Kaczynski, Richard. Panic in Detroit: The Magician and the Motor City. . Blue Equinox Journal No. 2. Spring 2006 e.v. Royal Oak: Blue Equinox Oasis O.T.O. 8vo. Paperback. 165 pp. Details the story of Crowley and the small group of Thelemites in Detroit ca. 1919, contains tons of previously unpublished material including a large number of correspondence from Crowley, Achad etc. Highly recommended. $22.00
45. [Crowley, Aleister] Evans, Dave. Aleister Crowley and the 20th Century Synthesis of Magick. 2007. Hidden Publishing. 8vo. Paperback. 108 pp. Mr. Evans M.A. Thesis on Crowley. New. $30.00
46. D’Arch Smith, Timothy. The Books of the Beast. 1987. UK: Crucible. First edition. 8vo. Trade paperback. 128 pp. Essays on Aleister Crowley, Montague Summers, Francis Barrett and others. Very good. $15.00
47. Dawkins, Peter. Arcadia: The Ancient Egyptian Mysteries; Arcadia and the Arcadian Academy (the Life and Times of Francis Bacon 1579-1585). 1988. UK: The Francis Bacon Research Trust. Series I. Volume 5: Festival of Unification. 4to. Paperback. 299 pp. Heavily illustrated, nice production. Essays on John Dee, Egyptian Mysteries etc. Very good. $40.00
48. Dee, John. A True and Faithful Relation of what passed for many years between Dr. John Dee and Some Spirits. 1992. New York: Magickal Childe. Hardcover. Folio. A very good copy with some shelf wear staining to the bottom edge. $250.00
49. Defoe, Daniel. A System of Magick. 1973. Yorkshire: EP Publishing. 8vo. x + 403 pp. Facsimile of the 1728 edition. A very good+ copy in same D/W. $100.00
50. Denning, Melita and Osborne Phillips. The Magical Philosophy Books I-V. 1974-1981. St. Paul: Llewellyn. 8vo. All first edition hardcover set. All in very good condition. Set for $250.00
I) Robe and Ring. 192 pp.
II) The Apparel of High Magick. 176 pp.
III) The Sword and the Serpent 265 pp.
IV) The Triumph of Light 250 pp.
V) Mysteria Magica 466 pp.
51. Drucker, Johanna. The Alphabetic Labyrinth: The Letter in History and Imagination. 1999. Thames and Hudson. 4to. Paperback. First paperback edition. 320 pp. 339 illustrations. Very good. $20.00
52. Frater E.L.L (editor). Adepts Handbook: Being the Supreme Ritual of the Hexagram & Sigils and Telesma from the Rose. 2005. No place of publication; Portal Publications. 4to Staple bound. Limited edition of 100 numbered copies (this #77). Pages not numbered (28 pp.). Printed on one side only, appears to be a facsimile of an old G.D. manuscript. Very good. $35.00
53. Frater E.L.L. Adeptus Major: Being the Transformation from 5=6 to 6=5. 2005. No place of publication; Portal Publications. 4to Staple bound. Limited edition of 100 numbered copies (this #77). Pages not numbered (38 pp.). Very good. $50.00
54. Frater E.L.L. The Cromlech Temple Series: Volumes I-VIII. 2005. No place of publication; Portal Publications. 8vo Staple bound. Limited edition of 200 numbered copies.
a. Number I: Magical Ritual for Self Attainment and Purification by Brodie Innes. 24 pp.
b. Number II: Articles, Rituals, and Thoughts 1892-1903. Innes, Ecce, Cretien. 24 pp.
c. Number III: Foundations of the Alpha Omega. MacGregor Mathers nad Brodie Innes. 20 pp.
d. Number IV: Talismaninc Mirros & the Making of Talisman of Visions. Brodie Innes and Alan Bennet. 20 pp.
e. Number V: Foundations of the Vault. Moina Mathers and Brodie Innes. 24 pp.
f. Badges of the Grades of the Solar Order I. Brodie Innes and Allen Bennet. 20 pp.
g. Badges of the Grades of the Solar Order II. Brodie Innes and Allen Bennet. 20 pp.
h. Mysteries of Eleusis. Brodie Innes. 24 pp.
All of these pamphlets are numbered and limited to 200 copies. Interesting material even if they have no connection with the Cromlech Temple proper. Rare. $200.00
55. Frater E.L.L. Notes of an Adept: Being the Outline and Study of the Grade Zelator Adeptus Minor. 1892-1914. 2005. No place of publication; Portal Publications. 4to Staple bound. Limited edition of 100 numbered copies (this #77). Pages not numbered printed on one side only about 16 pp of material, appears to be copies from an old G.D. typescript. Very good. $35.00
56. Ennemoser, Joseph. The History of Magic. 1970. NJ: University Books. 2 volumes. 8vo. 471 pp. + 518 pp .Facsimile of the 1854 edition. Very good in Good D/W. $50.00
57. Frank, Luanne. Literature and the Occult: Essays in Comparative Literature. 1977. University of Texas at Arlington. First edition. 8vo. 273 pp. VG in G+ D/W.
58. Gilbert, R.A. The Golden Scrapbook. 1997. York Beach, ME; Weiser. First printing. Cloth. 200 pp. Illustrated, some in full color. Interesting tidbits and reproductions about the Golden Dawn. Very good, in a slightly worn D/W. Small red marks on the top and bottom of spine. $30.00
59. Gilbert. The Golden Dawn. Twilight of the Magicians. 1983. UK; Aquarian Press. 8vo. Trade paperback. 144 pp. Edge wear, good + or slightly better. $25.00
60. Govinda, Lama Anagarika. Foundations of Tibetan Mysticism. 1967. London: Rider. 8vo. 311 pp. Previous owners gift inscription to the FFEP. Very good copy in a good edge worn and torn D/W. $30.00
61. Grant, Kenneth. Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God. 1974. New York: Weiser. First American edition. 8vo. Bound in blue cloth. 245 pp. Very good, no D/W. $90.00
62. Grant. Cults of the Shadow. 1975. London: Fredrick Muller. First edition. 8vo. Cloth. 244 pp. Light spotting to the outer page edges, small stain on the back cover, still a very good, nice copy. No D/W. $80.00
63. Grant. Outside the Circles of Time. 1980. London: Muller. First and only edition. 8vo. Cloth. 316 pp. Pages yellowing as is typical. Very good, no D/W. $250.00
64. Gray, W.G. Magical Ritual Methods. 1971. UK: Helios Books. 8vo. 301 pp. Very good in same D/W. $35.00
65. Greer, Mary K. Women of the Golden Dawns: Rebels and Priestesses. 1995. Vermont; Park Street Press. 8vo. 1st printing. 490 pp. Hard cover. Very good in same D/W. $30.00
66. Hall, Manly Palmer. The Secret Teachings of all Ages. 1978. Los Angeles: PRS. Folio. Paperback. 245 pp. Heavily illustrated. Very good. $20.00
67. Jung, C.G. The Development of the Personality. Volume 17 of the Collected Works. 1964. Second edition thus. New York: Bollingen/ Pantheon. 8vo. Cloth in D/W. 233 pp. Light edge wear and some minor tears to the D/W. $20.00
68. Hartmann. Secret Symbols of the Rosicrucians. 1969. Mokelume Hill: Health Research. Folio staple bound paperback. Plates are colored, though much more crudely than the original of 1888 of which this is a facsimile. Very good. $50.00
69. King, Francis. The Magical World of Aleister Crowley. 1978. New York: Coward, McCann & Geoghegan. 8vo. 210 pp. Cloth. Good no D/W $15.00
70. Küntz, Darcy (edited and introduced by), The Golden Dawn Source Book. 1996. Edmonds, WA: Holmes Publishing Group. 1st printing. 8vo. Paperback. 223 pp. Very good+. $20.00
71. Kuntz (ed.) The Ancient Texts of the Golden Rosicrucians. Volume 1: Book 1: The Rosicrucian Exposed by Magister Pianco. Book 2: Themis Aurea: The Laws of the Fraternity of the Rosie Cross by Michael Maier. 2007. First edition. Limited to 250 numbered copies. Cloth in D/W. 8vo. 192 pp. Highly recommended, this is the first time this important expose of the 18th Century Golden Rosicrucians has been published. New copy $50.00
72. Laurent, Dr. Emile and Prof. Paul Nagour. Magica Sexualis: Mystic Love Books of Black Arts and Secret Sciences. 1934. New York: Falstaff. 8vo.274 pp. + illustrations. First edition. Bound in purple cloth with gilt decorations to front cover and spine. Illustrations to front and rear of book printed in purple. Chapters include: Sex in the World of Magic; Satanism and Demon Worship- Erotico-Mystic Perversions; Incubi and Sucubi; The Devils Copulations; The Witches Sabbath; The Black Mass and its Orgies; Werewolves and Vampires; Sex Enchantments; Magic Drinks; Sex Talismans etc. Spine only very slightly faded, else a very good copy. $200.00
73. Leo, Alan. The Progressed Horoscope. 1948. London: Modern Astrology Office. 8vo. 353 pp. Bound in green cloth with gilt stamping. Very good. $20.00
74. Mackey, Albert et al. An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry. 1918. New York: Masonic History Company. 2 volumes 4to. 943 pp. Bound in black blind stamped cloth with nice gilt stamping to the spines and front covers. Gilt to all edges. Heavily illustrated. A very nice set. $100.00
75. Levi, Eliphas. The Book of Splendours. 1973. New York: Weiser. 8vo. Cloth. 191 pp. Very light foxing to the outer page edges. Very good, no D/W. $30.00
76. Levi. The Great Secret. 1975. New York: Weiser. 8vo Cloth. 188 pp. Very good, no D/W. $30.00
77. Levi. The Mysteries of the Qabalah. 1974. New York: Weiser. 8vo. Cloth. 285 pp. Printed in brown ink, illustrated. Very good, no D/W. $30.00
78. Masters,R.E.L. Eros and Evil. 1962. New York: Julian Press. 8vo. 322 pp. Contains Sinistrari’s Demoniality. Good+ in Good D/W. $20.00
79. Mathers, S.L. MacGregor. The Kabbalah Unveiled. 1974. New York: Weiser. 8vo. xiii + 360 pp. 2 fold outs. Very good in spine sunned else very good D/W. $50.00
80. Mead, G.R.S. The Hymn of Jesus. 1963. London: Watkins. 12mo. Cloth. 56 pp. Part of Mead’s “Echoes from the Gnosis” series. Very good in good (edge worn and torn) D/W. $20.00
81. Oliver, George. The Pythagorean Triangle. 1975. Minneapolis: Wizards Press. 8vo. Textured cloth. 237 pp. Facsimile if the 1875 edition. Very good. $35.00
82. Parker, Rev. T.F. History of the Independent Order of Good Templars. 1882 New York: Phillips and Hunt. 8vo. Decorated cloth. 311 pp. Light cover wear. Tear to rear free end page. $60.00
[Another copy as above, but with discoloration of the boards, else very good. $50.00]
83. Pike, Albert. Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. 1952. Richmond, VA; L.H. Jenkins. 8vo. Cloth 861 pp. + 218 pp. index. Illustrated. VG. $25.00
84. Regardie, Israel. The Tree of Life. 1969. New York: Weiser. 8vo. Cloth. 284 pp. Tape marks to the Front paste down and light marks from residual tape to the boards, missing the title page, page edges soiled. Good in same D/W $40.00
85. Ross, Theodore A. The Illustrated History of Odd Fellowship. 1917. New York: The Fraternity Association. Thick 8vo. 641 pp. Nice color frontispiece. Ornate blind stamped leather. All edges gilt, gilt stamping to the spine and front cover. Light edge wear, outer front hinge is starting. Good+. $50.00
86. Runyon, Carroll “Poke”. Secrets of the Golden Dawn Cypher Manuscript. (Foreword by Pat Zalewski, afterward by R.A. Gilbert) 2002. Silverado, CA: Church of the Hermetic Sciences. 4to. Trade Paperback. 249 pp. Very good. $20.00
87. Schaya, Leo. The Universal Meaning of the Kabbalah. 1971. NJ: University Books. 8vo. 180 pp. Very good, no D/W. $15.00
88. Shah, Sirdar Ikbal Ali. Occultism It’s Theory and Practice. 1993. New York: Dorset. 8vo. 231 pp. Hard cover in D/W. Very good/ very good. 20.00
89. Thummel, George H. et al. Monitor and Ceremonies, Ancient, free and Accepted Masons of Nebraska. 1910. Omaha: Omaha Printing Co. 8vo. 182 pp. Illustrated. Bound in green cloth, beveled edges, gilt stamping to spine and front cover, nice end papers. Frontis. of George Washington. Light cover wear, very good copy. Previous owner’s stamp on FFEP and back of frontis. $25.00
90. Torrens, R.G. The Golden Dawn: The Inner Teachings. 1980. New York; Weiser. 8vo. Trade paperback. 208 pp. Light cover wear, else very good. $30.00
91. Turner, Robert. Elizabethan Magic. 1989. UK: Element Books. 8vo.190 pp. Essays on Dee, Fludd etc. Very good. $50.00
92. Waite, A.E. The Brotherhood of the Rosy Cross. 1993. New York: Barnes and Noble. 8vo. Hardcover. 649 pp. VG in same D/W. $20.00
93. Waite A.E. (trans.). Turba Philosophorum or Assembly of the Sages. 2006. Seattle: Ouroboros Press. 8vo. 157 pp. Cloth in D/W. Limited #ed edition. Another fine publication from the publisher of the Picatrix. New. $45.00
94. [Waite, A.E.] “Grand Orient”. The Complete Manual of Occult Divination. 1972. New York: University Books. 2 Volumes. 8vo. 249 pp. + 277 pp. Divided into two “manuals” the first being “A Manual of Cartomancy” the second “The Book of Destiny”. Very good set, no D/W. $35.00
95. Wang, Robert. The Secret Temple. 1980. New York: Weiser. First edition. 8vo. 9 color plates. 88 pp. VG in G+ D/W. $50.00
96. Webb, James. The Occult Underground. 1974. La Salle: Open Court. First edition 8vo. 387 pp. very good in a good edge worn and torn D/W. $50.00
97. [Witkin] Celant, Germano. Joel Peter Witkin. 1995. Italy: Scalo. First thus. 4to. 272 pp. Introductory essay by Celant, features a collection of the fantastic and highly bizarre photography of Witkin. VG in G+ D/W. Some light edge wear and tearing. $80.00
98. Zalewski, Pat. Golden Dawn Enochian Magic. 1994. St. Paul: Llewellyn. 8vo. 234 pp. Trade paperback. Light edge wear to the corners. VG-. $25.00
99. Zalewski. Kabbalah of the Golden Dawn. 2000. Edison, NJ: Castle Books. 8vo. Decorated cloth. 223 pp. Small nick to the front of the spine, light cover wear. VG-. $15.00
100. Zalewski. The Secret Inner Order Rituals of the Golden Dawn. 1988. Phoenix; Falcon Press. 8vo. Trade paperback. First edition. 185 pp. Light wear along the spine edges, else very good. $50.00
101. Zalewski. Talismans and Evocations of the Golden Dawn. 2002. UK: Thoth Publications. 8vo. Trade paper. 249 pp. VG. $20.00