Could anyone interp...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Could anyone interpret these dreams for me?  

  RSS

 Anonymous
Joined: 51 years ago
Posts: 0
19/12/2012 10:23 pm  

I've been doing some basic workings but focusing on them very hard, trying to make them as good as possible. They have worked out very well for me so far.

I've had this recurring dream after starting this. Firstly, my dagger I use for banishing started to appear in dreams, I wasn't drawing it but I was threatening to draw it on people that were talking to me. Then it would start cropping up and I started drawing it on people and cut them to ribbons. Now it's become so strong that I'm slaying thousands of people at a time in a kind of reaper dance.

Now I'm wondering who these people that I'm slaying are? I always thought these people were part of my personality but if I'm slaying them, wouldn't that be a bad thing?


Quote
phthah
(@phthah)
Member
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 210
20/12/2012 12:11 am  

93 Kombaiyashii,
I haven't posted in a long time, but I thought I might take a stab at this one! Get it? 🙂
First off, it might be difficult for anyone to interpret your dreams without some further info. In general though, regarding dreams, you might want to take a look at Liber Aleph chapters 10-14 where A.C. lays out his teaching on this. I think you will find it valuable and you might even be able to make your own interpretation.

"Kombaiyashii" wrote:
I've been doing some basic workings but focusing on them very hard, trying to make them as good as possible. They have worked out very well for me so far.

What kind of workings are you talking about here? LBRP? Star Ruby? Liber V? or what? Also, in what way have they worked out well for you?

"Kombaiyashii" wrote:
I've had this recurring dream after starting this. Firstly, my dagger I use for banishing started to appear in dreams, I wasn't drawing it but I was threatening to draw it on people that were talking to me. Then it would start cropping up and I started drawing it on people and cut them to ribbons. Now it's become so strong that I'm slaying thousands of people at a time in a kind of reaper dance.

Basically, this means you want to fuck your mommy. That'll be US$500 please!  😉 But see LXV i 56, the message being Do what thou wilt! The chapters in Liber Aleph will help you understand what I mean by that.

"Kombaiyashii" wrote:
Now I'm wondering who these people that I'm slaying are? I always thought these people were part of my personality but if I'm slaying them, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

It's not necessarily a bad thing at all. For example, you say you have been focusing very hard on these workings. Perhaps this is your unconscious working overtime slaying unwanted thoughts that might distract you, etc.

93 93/93
phthah


ReplyQuote
Azidonis
(@azidonis)
Member
Joined: 14 years ago
Posts: 2964
20/12/2012 10:27 am  
"phthah" wrote:
"Kombaiyashii" wrote:
I've had this recurring dream after starting this. Firstly, my dagger I use for banishing started to appear in dreams, I wasn't drawing it but I was threatening to draw it on people that were talking to me. Then it would start cropping up and I started drawing it on people and cut them to ribbons. Now it's become so strong that I'm slaying thousands of people at a time in a kind of reaper dance.

Basically, this means you want to fuck your mommy.

what-the-fuck-is-this.jpg


ReplyQuote
belmurru
(@belmurru)
Member
Joined: 13 years ago
Posts: 1021
20/12/2012 10:36 am  

It means that, now that you've gotten so good at banishing, you should banish this dream. This is what I would do if I were obsessed with banishings.

To start off, you might try to think of what you want to invoke rather than to banish. The house CAN be clean enough for the guest; don't obsess.


ReplyQuote
Share: