Notifications
Clear all

Are the Catholic Diocese the real Satanists? 9000 infant deaths 10,000 sexually abused

elitemachinery
(@elitemachinery)
Topic starter  

A friendly reminder that while Aleister Crowley is to this day slandered with incredible claims of human sacrifice and abuse by mainstream news (while offering no evidence) we have for ourselves in plain view massive evidence, legal settlements, court cases, admissions of guilt, and limp apologies, proving that the real abusers performing Satanic acts of murder, sexual abuse, and slavery are in fact the Catholic Church.

From today's news:

"The deaths of 9,000 infants in Irish homes for unwed mothers proves how little value women had in the eyes of the Catholic Church"

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/512302-death-9000-infants-ireland/

"For the third time in a little over two decades, the Irish government is issuing an apology to the innocent victims of suffering wilfully perpetrated by officials in the Church, and issuing compensation to those who were physically, sexually and psychologically abused while in the care of Church and State."

"In 2013, it was the turn of Taoiseach Enda Kenny to apologise to the 10,000 victims of abuse at the so-called Magdalene Laundries. Over 74 years, unmarried mothers and their children were forced to work in the notorious laundries – and almost 1,000 were found to have been buried in the grounds of the institutions. Some spent most of their lives working in slave-like conditions."

David Dom Lemieux
(@david-dom-lemieux)

An old school Irish guy I know said that the priests were basically 'thugs.'

Anyway the point you are making is this;

Matthew 7:15 

But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it. Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

https://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Aleister_Crowley_Timeline

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)

Posted by: @elitemachinery

A friendly reminder that while Aleister Crowley is to this day slandered with incredible claims of human sacrifice and abuse by mainstream news (while offering no evidence) we have for ourselves in plain view massive evidence, legal settlements, court cases, admissions of guilt, and limp apologies, proving that the real abusers performing Satanic acts of murder, sexual abuse, and slavery are in fact the Catholic Church.

From today's news:

"The deaths of 9,000 infants in Irish homes for unwed mothers proves how little value women had in the eyes of the Catholic Church"

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/512302-death-9000-infants-ireland/

I understand your point, but you don't further it by quoting from Russia Today!😁

If this news story is available from a reputable news source, it would be better to quote that.

ReplyQuote
David Dom Lemieux
(@david-dom-lemieux)

Posted by: @alan_obrien

I understand your point, but you don't further it by quoting from Russia Today!😁

If this news story is available from a reputable news source, it would be better to quote that.

I don't think was intended to be the embryo of  a 21 page debate-thread

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah

Posted by: @dom

Why not? The weird of Sin is Restriction to 20 pages or less.

hermitas liked
ReplyQuote
David Dom Lemieux
(@david-dom-lemieux)

Posted by: @shiva

Why not? 

Yes abusers are 'Satanic' we get it.   Christ isn't present there but He is present when one, two or three sincerely gather in his praise whether in a church or no. 

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah

Christ isn't present there but He is present when one, two or three sincerely gather in his praise whether in a church or no. 

Oh bullshit. There is no "He." It is a state, not a person. Two or three can praise "Him" all they want, but "He" and his state won't be present unless the participants are all in (at least) dhyana. I grant that you used the word "sincerely," and that's a hint towards dhyana, but really ... you're beginning to sound like Barbara Green.

ReplyQuote
David Dom Lemieux
(@david-dom-lemieux)

Oh bullshit. There is no "He." It is a state, not a person. Two or three can praise "Him" all they want, but "He" and his state won't be present unless the participants are all in (at least) dhyana. I grant that you used the word "sincerely," and that's a hint towards dhyana, but really ... you're beginning to sound like Barbara Green.

Hey thanks for the complement Mr Potty Mouth.  😀 

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah

Hey thanks for the complement Mr Potty Mouth. 

You are welcome. But, please, it's Mr Barnyard Mouth.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Elderly American druggie

Oh bullshit.

Mr Potty Mouth

Mr Barnyard Mouth

He is a city boy and does not realize that bulls do not use the commode.

ReplyQuote
hermitas
(@hermitas)

Posted by: @alan_obrien

It's too late. I already believe it. 

Hmm.. Wikipedia says there were both Protestant and Catholic-run "Magdalene Laundries."

Interestingly, their combined efforts never seemed to reduce the number of prostitutes - for some reason. 

ReplyQuote
fraterihsan
(@fraterihsan)
Magus

No, Catholics for the most part aren't "Satanists". The real Satanists are Protestants. 

That said, Catholics aren't the 'real Christians' either, because Christians aren't the true followers of Jesus (who's name is not even that either, but rather Yeshua aka "Joshua") in the first place (that privileges goes to the Nazarenes, Ebionites and Muslims) 

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)

No, Catholics for the most part aren't "Satanists". The real Satanists are Protestants.

I thought Satanists were the Commies, walt disney, mission ary interests, the dinosaurs, the poor that point out the riches of the church, unruly females, predation and the vital shadow outlet of repressed Dionysian energies as well as all those that don’t agree.
Not that they are self consciously venerating and dealing with the nature of being of Satan, his presence, his company, and the intermediaries he chooses to operate and use as tools and as an instrument.

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)

Now with the Jews and Muslims that consciously deny the divinity of Jesus; that’s a different story.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah

Nobody should stop at mere partial assignments of Satanic-ism to known cults, sects, and gangs. Everything (yes, all of it) is Satanic if it can be conceptualized or defined by the limited linear mind. 

Lift up your heads and open your mouths to decry it ALL, and you will approach the truth. But none of us will actually be there (at Truth - Ground Zero) 'til we close our mouths.

I do not expect that breakthrough to happen today (Janus the 15th).

ReplyQuote
Share: