What does 671 mean ...

Notifications
Clear all

What does 671 mean to you?

Shashy
(@shashy)
Topic starter  

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law,

I'm doing some investigation into the number 671.

Sepher Sephiroth lists TARO (tau-aleph-resh-ayin), AUM (aleph-ayin-final mem) and 'The Gate: a title of Malkuth' (tau-resh-ayin-aleph) under 671.

Sepher Sephiroth also says 671 is the number of Adonai 'spelt in full'. I don't understand that. What does 'spelt in full' mean?

Liber 671 is a ritual of self-initiation. Self-initiation is using Malkuth as a gate, so that fits.

According to http://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Hathor, the goddess Hathor (aleph-tau-ayin-resh) is associated with 671. I can't find the reference to Hathor being Daleth or 671 in Crowley's writings - anyone know where it is?

671 is the number of magick multiplied by 61, so the completion of the magickal work designated 61, whatever that may be.

Love is the law, love under will.

Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)

Sepher Sephiroth also says 671 is the number of Adonai ‘spelt in full’. I don’t understand that. What does ‘spelt in full’ mean?

Hello Shashy, I wasn't originally going to reply to this, as I didn't want it to seem as if I'm always jumping in & replying to things and was expecting someone else to have already done the honours, but as over 2 days have now passed by & nobody else appears to have done so yet....

I was a little surprised, though, that someone who appears to be at least familiar to some degree with Cabbala as yourself wouldn't already have known the answer to this, but here it is anyway:

Adonai or ADNI (aleph-daleth-nun-yod) comes to 65. "Spelt in full", or to put it another way "written in its plenitude", merely means writing down all of the constituent letters making up each of the Path names in question, thus:-

A (aleph-lamed-peh) = 1 + 30 + 80 = 111

D (daleth-lamed-tau) = 4 + 30 + 400 = 434

N (nun-vau-nun) = 50 + 6 + 50 = 106

I (yod-vau-daleth) = 10 + 6 + 4 = 20

Add them all together, you get (111 + 434 + 106 + 20 =) 671.

Simples, yes?

According to http://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Hathor, the goddess Hathor (aleph-tau-ayin-resh) is associated with 671. I can’t find the reference to Hathor being Daleth or 671 in Crowley’s writings – anyone know where it is?

Before jumping in to give the answer & the dreadful appearance of being a knowall once again, I'll therefore now leave the second half of your queries 'unattacked' & give someone else in the class the opportunity to answer. 🙂

671 is the number of magick multiplied by 61, so the completion of the magickal work designated 61, whatever that may be.

Yes, that truly is a great mystery is it not - or else alot about nothing!?!

Numerologically yours
Norma N Joy Conquest

ReplyQuote
Shashy
(@shashy)
Topic starter  

Thanks for explaining 'spelt in full'. I had never come across that before.

Yes, that truly is a great mystery is it not – or else alot about nothing!?!

Yeah, yeah, I get it. Nothing is a secret key.

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)

Thanks for explaining ‘spelt in full’. I had never come across that before.
"You are well come."

Yeah, yeah, I get it. Nothing is a secret key.
Just so. (IOW the completion of the designated magickal work of getting something to appear from nothing at all by finally arriving at, or rather through, the gate. After another fashion it could also prhaps be parallely looked upon as nothing less than the consummation & accomplishment of the magickal formula of Lashtal itself...)

Thinking mayhap somebody else will reply soon,
И ∫ºλ

ReplyQuote
Share: