Being an Ancient Discordian scribing from the days of BBS, ANSI, ASCII.....
Woof as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
There is no god but dog.
1. Dog has the right to live by his own law:
to fetch as he will
to bark as he will
to play as he will
to sniff as he will
2. Dog has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will
to sleep where he will
to roll as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Dog has the right to mess as he will"
to howl as he will
to whine as he will
to slobber as he will
4. Dog has the right to love as he will
(yea, even unto next door's pedigree poodle)
5. Dog has the right to bite those who would
thwart these rights.
Woof is the law, Woof under will.
-- Mincing Machine
Against my better judgment, I found myself chuckling at this one. Thanks for sharing it!
Owner and Editor
How much is that doggy in the window?
The one with the waggaly tail...