RPG of secret socie...

Notifications
Clear all

RPG of secret societies in 1900 London. Occult schemes in the age of absinthe.

wellreadwellbred
(@wellreadwellbred)
Topic starter  

"Vault of Adepts by Jordon Stratford’s Laudanum Studios is a crowdfunding effort to create a game which is described as "Penny Dreadful meets Arkham Horror in this pen and paper RPG of secret societies in 1900 London. Occult schemes in the age of absinthe."" Source: http://library.hrmtc.com/2014/07/23/vault-of-adepts/

Crowdfunding page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laudanum/vault-of-adepts

michaelclarke18
(@michaelclarke18)

I don't know about anyone else, but there are far better things I'd sooner give my money to....like the local bird sanctuary.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
Yuggothian

I am just suprised that Wellwater Bread is starting a thread that is not based on delusion or bible.  It's refreshing even if I also would not like to waste time with such a game.  I have Arkham Horror and it's fun kind of but way too deep. Can never find people to play because it's so in-depth and the rule book is like a fucking novel. lol.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah

"michaelclarke18" wrote:
... there are far better things I'd sooner give my money to ... like the local bird sanctuary.

[/align:kk0mhf7c]

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
Yuggothian

"christibrany" wrote:
I am just suprised that Wellwater Bread is starting a thread that is not based on delusion or bible.  It's refreshing even if I also would not like to waste time with such a game.  I have Arkham Horror and it's fun kind of but way too deep. Can never find people to play because it's so in-depth and the rule book is like a fucking novel. lol.

Now that I think of it, the game is it's own bible! Ohhh. deep.....

ReplyQuote
Share: