Clear all

World to end next week, 21 June 2020, Mayan calendar REALLY ends  

Page 1 / 3
  RSS

ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
14/06/2020 12:24 am  

According to a person who seems to be a crank/loony, but hey, the way 2020's been going, he could be right...

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/tech/973452/end-of-the-world-2020-conspiracy-theory-calendar/

Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
14/06/2020 1:34 am  
Posted by: @ignant666

a crank/loony, but hey, the way 2020's been going, he could be right...

End of the World #11348. First of all, the article shows a picture of the AZTEC Calendar, which it calls the Mayan Calendar.

Second: Yes the Dec 20 (21?) 2012 date was wrong. I addressed that in Chrono, which is the first chaper in The Master Codex, and in the Mayan chapter of Inside/Insude the Law. This does not make me special, because somebody else pointed it out to me.

Third: None of this matters, including any date fiddled into place to represent the last day of the indigenous chronograph, because the World is Not going to End on June 21 of this year. I make this as a prediction to calm your (everyone's) mind, and I agree to be held personally responsible if I am wrong.

P.S.  June 21 is a significant date, however. The Summer Solstice will have occurred the day before (June 20 3:43 US Mountain Time), and the 21st features a Lunar Eclipse. More significant, it is the exact day and date that I have reserved for special inspection of "hot spots," wherein viral resurgence will be significant. You see, the lockdown started lifting 2 weeks before the 21st, and at that time we will all know if life can continue in the "old aeon" way, of it that world has ended and a new standard of living and working is to be introduced.

ReplyQuote
Behemoth
(@behemoth)
14/06/2020 6:38 am  

This Mayan thing is a new one to me, but there has been wooish sites up for several years now that have been going wild about the 21st June 2020 date and claim that Stonehenge, Pyramids and even the I Ching all point out to this very date:

https://thenumbernine.weebly.com/21-june-2020.html

These videos point out to the supposed, predicted astronomical alignment happening on that date that is revealed by geometry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNCBs7ppeE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKHyNzzCY70

There are multiple others, but these seem to be the oldest ones on the subject. The one theory seems to be based on Randall Carlson's theories regarding Stonehenge and The Squaring of the Circle. I personally think Randall's theories itself are a bit too wooish, outlandish to take them seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h104sxBJF_I

I think the solstice at Stonehenge is off-limits this year due to Covid-19, but there will be a livestream. The Eclipse is happening on the 21st, though.

https://www.facebook.com/events/581183132524229/

Behold now Behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
14/06/2020 5:33 pm  
Posted by: @behemoth

there has been wooish sites up for several years now that have been going wild about the 21st June 2020 date and claim that Stonehenge, Pyramids and even the I Ching all point out to this very date

The World will NOT End on June 21, 2020. You (anyone) may measure my bold statement against all of the hilarious and heretical woosites on the wild world web.

The Mayan Calendar predicted the coming of the "nine hells" that would begin the decline of the Mayan civilization ... in our year of 1519.

"Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés (1485-1547) traveled to Mexico in 1519,
where he eventually overthrew the Aztec empire and helped build Mexico City."
- www.history.com

Please note: The Mayans ran downhill after that. So did the Mejica (the Aztec ruling-class). But the Spaniards survived and thrived, hauling all that Mejican gold back to the King in Spain. The Mayan Calendar pertained and pertains to the Mayan culture ... not to the Spaniards, the Ingles, or the other cultures.

So it doesn't matter what the ending date was, is, or will be, in reference to the Mayan Calendar, unless one is a Mayan who is, was, or will be dependent upon his or her indigenous culture.

The Chinese (and other heathen Oriental cultures), the Jews, the aborigines, the Mayans, the Thelemites, and who knows who else, all have their own calendar and time system. Right now, today, in the global financial market, who everybody doing business pays attention to, is conducted in English on the well-known Gregorian era vulgari format, with time pinpointed in relation to UTC, which used to be Greenwich Mean Time.

The timepiece we need to be watching is the cosmic clock. According to the "scientific experts," who are the 5th ray nerds who measure time and space in anally-small increments, we are currently, right now, at the tipping point, or are overdue, for a major quake in Caliphornia and a planetary polar switch in the magnetosphere. A plague is sweeping the globe and the streets of (seemingly) everywhere are filled with violent clashes as the masses rise up against the Establishment.

It's only one more week (7 revs) until all of us can judge the veracity of the proposed June 21 deadline to get your karma straightened out.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
14/06/2020 5:43 pm  
Posted by: @behemoth

the supposed, predicted astronomical alignment happening on that date

Yes, yes. There have been many such astrological "line-ups" and "significant configurations" touted over and over throughout my extensive lifespan. I never fell for this nonsense when I was younger, so why do today's subsequent generations continue taking this repeating cycle of doom seriously?

"Superstition is hard to break," says the weenie.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
14/06/2020 5:50 pm  

I dunno, Shiva, what if they're right this time? I mean, sure, all the other "End Of The Worlds" were duds, but perhaps this is the real one?

Only seven shopping days left til Apocalypse/Armageddon; get to the liquor store now, and avoid the shortages!

Off to the garden for more weeding, and mulching- as they say, "Jesus is coming soon! Look busy!"

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
14/06/2020 6:04 pm  

Also note that Pres. Trump will have his first rally since March the day before the End Of The World.

Rumor has it that he will formally announce that he is The Antichrist at this rally, as many have long suspected.

There is also talk that First Lady Melania Trump (who has sued everyone who has publicly said that she met the President while working as a high-dollar Manhattan call-girl) will enter the arena riding on a newly-discovered animal with seven heads, to demonstrate Pres. Trump's outstanding stewardship of America's public lands. It is said that she will be accompanied by a ceremonial group of four horsemen.

Probably should have stuck to the weeding and mulching.

dom liked
ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
14/06/2020 6:36 pm  

Well maybe it's really curtains in November when he gets in again?

https://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Aleister_Crowley_Timeline

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
14/06/2020 7:01 pm  
Posted by: @shiva

because the World is Not going to End on June 21 of this year. I make this as a prediction to calm your (everyone's) mind, and I agree to be held personally responsible if I am wrong.

Would this therefore be made in the same apparently sure spirit as your prediction on this website concerning something notable which was intended to have happened on April 10th? 

Rememberingly yours,

Norma N Joy Conquest

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
14/06/2020 9:41 pm  

he is The Antichrist

He can't be. Crowley was first. Trump must be the second Beast who will cause all men to worship the writings of the first ... but he has a long way to go to bring his rhetoric and agenda into line with the first one.

Posted by: @jamiejbarter

Would this therefore be made in the same apparently sure spirit as your prediction on this website concerning something notable which was intended to have happened on April 10th? 

How would I know? I can't remember every prediction that is channeled through me by the holy spirit, or his/her agents angels. If you would care to provide the exact wording of the specific prophecy, I would deem to take it under consideration.

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
14/06/2020 10:03 pm  

After the world ends, let's all meet up in the city of the pyramids and make fun of the losers in the bardo.

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
15/06/2020 1:39 am  

I can't remember every prediction that is channeled through me by the holy spirit, or his/her agents angels.

Yes, there's just been so darnedgosh many hasn't there?

If you would care to provide the exact wording of the specific prophecy, I would deem to take it under consideration.

Well, there's not exactly any hurry now... I wonder, if anybody else is able to remember and quote it back here first.  (My money would be on wellreadwellbred if anyone...)

we are currently, right now, at the tipping point, or are overdue, for a major quake in Caliphornia and a planetary polar switch in the magnetosphere.

Or well overdue in fact... But who said the universe is run by rules of clockwork when there's a factor "infinite & unknown"?

Unpredictably yours,

N Joy

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
15/06/2020 2:39 am  

But who said the universe is run by rules of clockwork

The scientists. They do. They say. And most of the time, in simple matters, they are predictably correct. Such as how long five minutes is. Tic-tic-tic, etc. But subjectively, for a person undergoing conscious surgery versus a person waiting in a long line, those minutes seem to move at different rates. How strange.

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
16/06/2020 6:37 pm  

In related news, the Second Sino-Indian War may have broken out a few hours ago when twenty Indian soldiers and (I've heard) forty-something Chinese soldiers killed each other over the nations' disputed borders in the Himalayas. That's also how the first war started, but that was before either nation had nuclear weapons.

Sino-Indian War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo also comes at a time when current Indian Prime Minister Modi, a Hindu Nationalist, has a tremendous hard-on for the Chinese, along with his constituency. And we all ought to know how the Chinese feel about non-Han people.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
16/06/2020 7:05 pm  

So far no lines, or pre-Apocalypse crowding, at liquor store, beer store, or town dump, today. These ignorant cowans little know the horror that awaits on Sunday.

Only FIVE SHOPPING DAYS til it all ENDS!!!!

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
Yuggothian
16/06/2020 8:00 pm  

No comment = comment. 

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
17/06/2020 2:46 am  
6AWjQ5d

Coming Soon to a planet near You

This was an animated gif of an exploding planet, but I don't see any exploding.
Thus, I predict the World will Not End on Juno the twenti-firsto.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
17/06/2020 10:56 pm  

'Defunding the police' in the USA? 

Some see that as the end of the world if they watch a particular News Channel that is. 

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
17/06/2020 11:13 pm  
Posted by: @dom

'Defunding the police' in the USA? 

Some see that as the end of the world if they watch a particular News Channel that is. 

I am reminded of a similar conversation,

https://www.lashtal.com/forums/stuff/be-ready-for-coronavirus/paged/3/#post-105059

oh my

dom liked
ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
17/06/2020 11:54 pm  
Posted by: @djedi

I am reminded of a similar conversation,

https://www.lashtal.com/forums/stuff/be-ready-for-coronavirus/paged/3/#post-105059

oh my

Well yeah, certain media groups seem to want to 'radicalize' a particular mob i.e. their audience.  

Photoshop Contest | Crazy outfits, Walmart fashion, Funny fashion

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
18/06/2020 3:50 am  

a particular mob

Evel Knievel really hit the skids, huh?

Really though, it is a curious thing when examined under the metamemetic lens of a magician, the common man’s relationship to symbols and their repeated use.

For instance, I always find it curious when an individual develops an opinion of a culture solely by that culture’s use of symbols. Most famously when people think Hindus are Nazis for their use of swastikas. I think to myself, “Perhaps this misguided soul is mistranslating the symbol according to personal experiences with similar or identical symbols with a distant or even no relation to the first symbol?”

There’s a book a friend of mine asked me to read a while back, called Normans and Saxons: Southern Race Mythology and the Intellectual History of the American Civil War. In it, we can come to better understand the practical applications of a magical principle usually relegated to the wheelhouse of Ariosophs and Armanenists: the Rassenseele or racial soul. Please don’t mistake the Anglian/Saxonic Rassenseele of the Union and the Norman Rassenseele of the Confederacy as posited in the book for literal descriptions of the ethnic demography of North America at that time (although there is something to be said for the racial divide between Northern ‘Whites’ and Southern ‘Whites,’ even today).

The central thesis here is that the whole of the American civil war, like so many other wars, was precipitated by the ancient spiritual struggle of the Celtic vs. the Germanic.

What’s left of the South is more Scottish than Norman, anyway. Both ethnically and culturally. ‘Redneck’ was itself originally an ethnic slur for Scottish presbyterians, and made its way to America with much the same meaning.

The Confederate battle flag, so detested by WASPs, is a saltire, just like the flag of Scotland. They did this purposely. It was a Scottish rebellion against the English, a Celtic Rebellion against the Germanic, and required a corresponding symbol. But, just like the Jacobite risings eventually gave way to the Scottish Genocide (which is callously and racistly still referred to as the Highland Clearances), so too did the South’s rebellion lead to Reconstruction.

How do you feel about Scottish people, @dom?

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
18/06/2020 6:20 am  

Perhaps this misguided soul is mistranslating the symbol according to personal experiences with similar or identical symbols with a distant or even no relation to the first symbol?

This is the psychological basis of weird responses in relation to certain objects, animals, people, etc. The "thing" that gets triggered is known as a complex. It's called a complex because it is complex. That is, it has [O God, no!] multiple factors involved. Therefore it is not simple, and the efforts of parents, priests, psychs, police, and politicians are often wasted, because the "problem" is so deep and convoluted that nothing will redeem these lost souls from their fixations.

the ancient spiritual struggle of the Celtic vs. the Germanic.

Wait a minute! My vehicle is composed of both those strains (as are many others hereabouts). Does this mean I will go insane? Or have I already done so, but don't realize it? So many possibilities.

What’s left of the South is more Scottish than Norman

My vehicle has a drop or two of the Scot's blood in it as well. What a hybridized mix-up I inherited. Do you think all these ancient antagonisms are at war deep in my vehicle? Does this explain why I could never be normal, even if I wanted to?

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
18/06/2020 6:45 am  

Do you think all these ancient antagonisms are at war deep in my vehicle?

If I remember how it's supposed to work, an initiate who has completed the G.'.D.'. elemental grades (or whatever corresponds to them in another system), that is to say 'mastered the elements,' should no longer be beholden to the influence of his body's race. That's how it would work according to the magico-racial theories which view the race of a body as being determinant on the elemental make-up of this or that (lower) part of the soul.

I think some of AC's astrological writings confirm this to align with his own theories on race, but it's too late for me to go trawling through them.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
18/06/2020 8:21 am  

How do you feel about Scottish people, @dom?

My ancestors were either Scottish, Irish and/or Welsh.  

Yeah I knew that a lot of Southern slave-owners were "Scots-Irish" i.e Ulster people.   Whisky-culture common to both the Confederate South and Scotland.  Also the term "hill billy" relates to the fact that the Scottish settlers militaristically manned the hills like in their 'homeland'.  The crazy violin-music also an obvious inherited factor, even the use of the term 'clan' or 'klan'.   I think a lot of southern states armies or guards still wear kilts and sue bagpipes in their marches.    

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 2:07 pm  

What an utter load of crap, @djedi.

The Confederate treason had one reason, and one reason only: the desire to continue to own black human beings as property, and exploit their labor, and rape and kill them at will. The purpose of this "peculiar institution" was to allow second-raters and incompetents to live in idleness, and pretend to be aristocrats. As a result, white southerners never had to learn to be very good at anything, except nurturing grievances. We can see this reflected in the fact that every formerly Confederate state is still entirely economically dependent on Federal tax money, to this day.

All flowery myths of "Southern chivalry", the absurd claim that US Southern whites were ethnically different to US northern whites, etc are mere efforts to conceal this crass truth. It is also hard to see how this "southern Norman knights" myth survived the repeated displays of tactical incompetence by Confederate commanders, and of course, on a strategic level, they lost. They lost, BTW, despite several years of treasonous preparation for the rebellion, during which southerners in the Federal government systematically transferred military assets and munitions to the south to prepare.

The "Confederate flag" was never the flag of the "CSA", but was in fact the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, led into defeat by the incompetent "General" Robert E. Lee, who surrendered to Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant after Appomattox, ending the south's treasonous rebellion in defense of human slavery.

This "Confederate flag" first became a popular symbol of white southern racism during the KKK revival of the 1920s, which is also when most of the statues honoring traitors that are now being pulled down were first erected. It signifies one thing and one thing only: southern racism, and white supremacy. It tells you something when folks want to hold up a symbol of the most shameful part of their region's history as the most important thing about that history: they are racist scum.

The obese loser in a Confederate clown-suit a few posts up is a fine specimen of southern manhood and chivalry.

Anyway, none of this will matter any more when the world ends on Sunday.  Hope it's late in the day, as I have plans for Sunday morning.

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
18/06/2020 3:39 pm  

Ah, then you at least do have an intimate connection to what the book supposes to be the Celtic in opposition to the Germanic. But my question was, "How do you feel about them?" not, "Are you one of them?"

It would break my heart to think any subconscious hostility for the symbols of the South is borne of self-loathing. Not to undermine your autonomy as a thinking individual with an eye for the geopolitical, but we with our crazy ideas about the psyche must first rule out more obvious roots for our feelings about cultures we've never known.

What an utter load of crap

Oh, Ignant, you misunderstand entirely the object of my post. It isn't about the South, but the semiotics of southernness as interpreted by a European in the anglosphere. So we must allow ourselves some room for more subtle understandings of psychohistory.

I'm just trying to help our friend dom get to the bottom of his feelings about what seems to be his latest target for ridicule, and what that derision may actually symbolize to his subconscious mind. Do you get it? (So take a hint and stop raining on my parade).

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 4:00 pm  

Any ridicule, derision, and hate directed towards the despicable flag of blood and treason, and those who revere it, is a sign of a healthy psyche.

The purported ethnic analysis you offer is too ludicrous to bother with much refutation, but i can say that all my Civil War ancestors but one were of Irish ancestry (the other was Swiss/British), and they all enlisted to fight on the right (United States) side. My Scots ancestors were still being oppressed peasants in the Highlands at the time; they came over later. I did have one Irish ancestor who supported the south, but he lived in Ohio after the war, and had the rather notable name Free Love And States' Rights Forever MacIlwaine.

And the "Confederate flag" has very little to do with the Civil War, and everything to do with 20th, and now 21st, century white supremacy/racism. That's why one will often see it displayed in Union states who shed much blood to defeat the Slave Power.

It symbolizes white racists' fear that they are in fact intellectually, morally, and physically inferior to blacks, and can only hope to survive within a system of racial subordination, if you want to get all pseudo-psychological about it.

dom liked
ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 4:51 pm  

Oh, Ignant, you misunderstand entirely the object of my post. It isn't about the South, but the semiotics of southern WHITE-ness as interpreted by a European in the anglosphere. [fixed that for you, as the kids say]

It has, of course, always been the case that the majority of the population of every southern/Confederate state was/is non-white, and the victims, rather than the beneficiaries, of the "southernness" (aka "system of white supremacy") you would like us to care about.

There has never been any southern state with half as many persons of "Celtic" or "Norman" ancestry as persons of African ancestry. Most 19th century southern whites were of English or German ancestry, BTW.

A rather telling error, or deliberate elision/omission, on your part.

An "analysis" of "southernness" that focuses on the myths and lies white folks shared about their identities, and ignores the lives, myths, and identities of those who fed them, clothed them, and made them rich, and whose bodies and children were available for sale, rape, torture, and murder, is a racist myth.

dom liked
ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
18/06/2020 5:22 pm  

It symbolizes white racists' fear that they are in fact intellectually, morally, and physically inferior to blacks

Ignant reckons it's silly for a white man to think he's inferior to "a black."

I've, historically, had a very good relationship with black folks. Growing up an impecunious white youth in a predominantly negroid area, I had plenty of opportunities to become better equated with the fairer sex of the darker race. 

Many a high school class was skipped sampling the jungle lovin' of more-than-a-few lucky Moorish maidens, and their boyfriends and older brothers came to hate at least one honky before I was through. The men learned what every black girl in the delta already knew: all the clever dance moves and Jurgen's medicated lotion in the world can't stand up to one flash of this white boy's baby blue eyes.

('Course, you couldn't let a white girl know about any of this if you wanted her.)

It has, of course, always been the case that the majority of the population of every southern/Confederate state was/is non-white

Many people who identify as black have Scottish and French heritage, and it's a shame you have to police them from enjoying it due to asinine pan-african ideas from the 70s.

"Celtic" or "Norman" ancestry

This is about the Rassenseele, which Evola could teach you actually has little to do with physical race. You may find it easier to equate it with 'culture' or some analogue thereof. Evola, in fact, said a Jew could partake of the Aryan Rassenseele, and this was a very unpopular opinion among the Ariosophical magicians with whom I used to talk. But you rarely post about magical concepts on the Aleister Crowley Society forum, so I'm not sure you can appreciate this aspect of the game I'm TRYING VERY HARD to play with dom.

I have to ask once more, politely, that you stop pooping my party. I just want to get in dom's head.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 5:47 pm  

Ignant reckons it's silly for a white man to think he's inferior to "a black."

Not at all; i am in fact confident that all who fly the "Confederate flag" are the intellectual and moral inferiors of most black folks; as to physical inferiority, i am sure that clownsuit-wearer is a fine hunk o' man. And it is true that not all militia gun fetishist boogaloos are morbidly obese, only most of them.

It was damn white of you to share your undoubted charms with those lucky "Moorish" gals. Certainly, having had sex with black women is enough to forever inoculate you against being seen as a racist.

Oh wait, nah, having sex with "othered" black women has been part and parcel of southern racism and the white supremacist project, since, um, forever?:

Many people who identify as black have Scottish and French heritage

Of course, the majority of that "heritage" is the product of hundreds of years of systemic rape of human "property" by white "owners".

Rassenseele [...] Evola  [...] Jew[s] [...]  Aryan[s] [...] Ariosophical magicians [...]

Citations to Evola, and the travesty that was "Ariosophy", speak for themselves, even when they aren't about Jews and "Aryans", and racist gibberish like "race souls" [Rassenseele]. Evola is the Ayn Rand of the occult- each is loved by wannabe Fascists who fancy themselves as "intellectuals", and thus superior to those vulgar yahoos and yokels whose views they just happen to share, but for much cleverer reasons, of course.

Pester young david all you like, or as much as he will put up with, but when you start putting down a bunch of racist bullshit, expect me.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 6:04 pm  

And i don't actually think that you (@djedi) personally probably are all that are racist, or you would not have spent enough time around black folks to appreciate the humor of the hilarious "black regional accents" video you posted, but that doesn't mean that posting this crap will occur without me pointing out that it's crap.

Fun is fun, and i like a joke as well as the next man, but there is some shit up with which i will not put.

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
18/06/2020 6:14 pm  

And i don't actually think that you (@djedi) personally probably are all that are racist

Thanks, that's mighty white of you.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 6:50 pm  

I already used that one, do try to keep up.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 7:04 pm  

Fanciers of "Ariosophy" will be pleased to learn that many/most American black folks are actually "Aryan", or at least part-Aryan, due to the wide prevalence of American Indian ancestry.

Goebbels proclaimed all American Indians to be "Aryan", in tribute to beloved (though fictional) AmerInd figures like "Winetou", and in hopes that they would rise up and kill white Americans. Perhaps this explains some things about a certain vanished Comrade's avataric preferences.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
18/06/2020 7:31 pm  

... an initiate who has completed the G.'.D.'. elemental grades ... should no longer be beholden to the influence of his body's race.

Well, that's a good theory, and the way I first heard it (circa 1964) was that an initiate can overcome his or here astrological issues. But what people say, and what takes place, are two different things.

Personally, I have actually never experienced or detected a conflict between any of my parts (German, French, English, Scot). I have, however, examined my astrological makeup, and even though I was assured that I would change, I find that I am still the same person with the same tendencies.

Forget me. I might be lying, as Jamie was quick to note and accuse. Let's take an example who is well known to all interested parties (Aleister).

Consider AC's childhood (The Great Beast from Rev). Compare his college days. Filter this through the Golden Dawn interaction (order leading to chaos). Examine the Cairo Working (Fakiry or Family Fun?). Walk with him and Victor through the Wasteland of the 30 AEthyrs. Paddle up the Hudson. Fly, sail, or swim to meet him at Cefalu (The Great Beast from Rev).

I see the same influences operating at every one of those stages.

Evoke me. I would not lie to you. I have gone to the extent of noting in several places in my books that at each of the various stages or phases in my journey, I was still myself, with a broken memory trail leading back to early childhood. I say "broken" because nobody has an unbroken continuity of memory.

But I can also trace the incoming of the spiritual not-self ... and then the repetitive interactions with the vehicle and its consciousness. I think everyone here can do the same thing.

But when that "spirit" is not actively operating, I am still the same person I always was, even as a child. There is no change in the central core of the vehicle. That core can be over-ridden by the spirit, especially with legal drugs, but when that over-riding fades ... Everywhere you go, there you are.

AL addresses this ... "Deem ye not of change." You are who you are, so forget being Aleister or Helena. You have no choice but to work with what you have inherited.

So, I don't think this clan-vs-clan thing is in the DNA. I think it's continued and promoted through the wonders of Netzach's cultural programming circuitry. Every parent wants to instruct their kids in who is dangerous. Even if there's no formal schooling, the kid is going to be affected by the parents' attitude.

But to get past this Netzachian hurdle, and to move on to a true Dominus Liminis ("blowing in the wind"), or its equivalent in Tibetan Buddhism or Christian Mysticism, the Philosophus need only demonstrate control of that programming, which is 51% or more, but there is always that which remains.  In this case, anyone can get through the 4=7 phase by simply recognizing the programming and bringing it into awareness ("evoking a demon to visible appearance"), then demonstrating ("demon - straightening") control of it. But that doesn't mean it goes away forever.

My point is, after this flowery side tour, nobody comes out of the Outer Order curriculum (G.D. or otherwise) with a newly-restored vehicle. One can paint their Model T Ford with golden paint, and pad the hard seats with soft rosy leather, but one can still break their wrist or elbow when cranking it up. That's because Model T Fords can still kick back even when they're parked in Chokmah.

To state the obvious, there is also going to be some change involved, but that is only possible, on what might be considered a permanent basis at 6=5.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
18/06/2020 7:53 pm  

Ah, then you at least do have an intimate connection to what the book supposes to be the Celtic in opposition to the Germanic. But my question was, "How do you feel about them?" not, "Are you one of them?"

It would break my heart to think any subconscious hostility for the symbols of the South is borne of self-loathing. Not to undermine your autonomy as a thinking individual with an eye for the geopolitical, but we with our crazy ideas about the psyche must first rule out more obvious roots for our feelings about cultures we've never known.

We're getting off the topic.  I was talking about people who get riled up and radicalised by Fox News, not all of them don Confederate/Celtic Crosses, that was one albeit stereotypical photo-example.

To answer, how do I feel about 'the Scottish'?  Every race has the same categories as any other race.  I don't think in terms of sweeping generalizations in terms of racial stereotypes.  Take Scotland for example, look at it's sons, you have Adam Smith, Billy Connolly, Sean Connery, Alexander Graham Bell,   James Watt,  Ramsay MacDonald... whatever, what does that tell us about their 'race'?  Nothing. 

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 10:14 pm  

We're getting off the topic. 

I'll say.

So does anyone know what time (US east coast) the planets, or whatever, will align, and the world will end, on Sunday?

I am just wondering if we will all just wake up dead, or if there will time to get drunk first.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
18/06/2020 11:18 pm  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_June_21,_2020

It will be early in the morning ET, but after sunrise. I can't pin the exact time down, but maybe you can.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
18/06/2020 11:27 pm  

Having just checked that wiki page, it appears that this eclipse will not be visible to those of us in the New World.

What clever folk those Maya were, ending their calendar on an event not visible on their side of the planet.

I have concluded that we will all wake up dead on Sunday in the Americas, if we even live to go to bed Saturday, and intend to begin drinking heavily Saturday morning just to be safe.

After i go to the town dump to get more mulch for my garden, just on the off chance the world may not end Sunday.  Always want to cover that downside risk. But i have my hopes up.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
19/06/2020 1:08 am  

I'm not sure you can appreciate this aspect of the game I'm TRYING VERY HARD to play with dom.

... really?  Not feeling 'played with' here.    

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
19/06/2020 1:20 am  

Having just checked that wiki page, it appears that this eclipse will not be visible to those of us in the New World.

This is true. Perhaps the old world will be destroyed while we, the survivors, sail on.

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
19/06/2020 1:34 am  

I'm not sure you can appreciate this aspect of the game I'm TRYING VERY HARD to play with dom.

... really?  Not feeling 'played with' here. 

Perhaps that's because he's only managing to be TRYING instead?

N Joy

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
19/06/2020 2:15 am  

do try to keep up

I like you, ignant. Really, I do. I like hearing you reminiscence about your life, and how it reminds me of some Jim Carroll song.

Perhaps that's because he's only managing to be TRYING instead?

Yes, and my sport was predictably spoiled. Not even the smarmiest of provocations can be seen through, here, and my love for hoodwinking the foreign is overcome by my distaste for picking on the elderly.

An old friend of mine used to find continental Europeans and convince them of so many ridiculous things he'd make up about America. He used to tell them that when the electricity went out over an area, from a tornado or hurricane or whatever, the indians would 'escape' their reservations and start raiding again. Things like that.

(Not terribly related, but I used to find paranoid schizophrenics on the internet, 'targeted individuals' who made videos about being 'gang-stalked' and so on, and wrangle up their email addresses. I'd send them elaborate narratives about how I was a transreptilian priest of Saturn who had a change of heart, and shit like that, and sometimes they'd film themselves talking about it.)

I guess when the world drinks & goes home this Sunday, I'll have to own up to all these shortcomings of mine.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
19/06/2020 8:22 am  

Yes, and my sport was predictably spoiled. Not even the smarmiest of provocations can be seen through, here, and my love for hoodwinking the foreign is overcome by my distaste for picking on the elderly.

What are you talking about? 

Are you a Southerner offended by my use of that photo?  Believe me, I understand that Hollywood and the TV companies have lampooned Southerners over the decades and it isn't nice generally. 

However I produced a photo of a fat guy in Confederate flag garb and I said he was most likely to be the sort of guy that Fox News could easily radicalize (or at least rile) regarding the Runelogix gun stockpiling- link which you produced.    Ok, not every Confederate flag enthusiast is going to instigate a race-war amidst this BLM publicity but be real, if it will be anyone it is likely to be someone like that.  

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
19/06/2020 12:44 pm  

He was trying to wind you up with a bunch of bullshit, and is sad i intervened.

Winding david up is fine; there was that time i told him i was going to sacrifice my son to make the sun return when there was an eclipse a few years back, back when he was still a "Skeptical Thelemite". But Confederates and Nazis get my goat, as i think i may have mentioned; so sorry. 

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
19/06/2020 3:29 pm  

He was trying to wind you up with a bunch of bullshit, and is sad i intervened.

Winding david up is fine; 

Nothing much 'winds me up' on this forum any more.  

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
19/06/2020 6:17 pm  

Nothing much 'winds me up' on this forum any more. 

Seek not your solace in the winding, but rest quietly in the knowledge that all the insanity will terminate in just under two days. Anything remaining after that date (June 21) will, however, need to be wound up. The answer, my fiend, is winding in the wind, and the Times they is certainly changin'.

dom liked
ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
19/06/2020 8:27 pm  

Mayan Calendar or not there certainly are numerous strains within a divided humanity that portend the real potential of actual 'World Ending'  trajectories playing out, for certainly humanity does have the numerous classes of weapons of mass destruction to wreck considerable havoc upon civilization and life on the planet.

Thus it is important to note certain recent words of Russian President Vladimir Putin against tendencies at play today that could well eventuate World War III, beyond its present soft war scope being played out by those forces that actually abetted the Nazi, to which have also recently abetted actual Nazi's in the recent violent Color Revolution against the legitimate government of the Ukraine.

I am confident that one of the characteristic features of the peoples of Russia is to fulfill their duty without feeling sorry for themselves when the circumstances so demand.

Such values as selflessness, patriotism, love for their home, their family and Motherland remain fundamental and integral to the Russian society to this day.

These values are, to a large extent, the backbone of our country's sovereignty.

The victorious powers left us a system that has become the quintessence of the intellectual and political quest of several centuries. A series of conferences – Tehran, Yalta, San Francisco and Potsdam – laid the foundation of a world that for 75 years had no global war, despite the sharpest contradictions.

Historical revisionism, the manifestations of which we now observe in the West, and primarily with regard to the subject of the Second World War and its outcome, is dangerous because it grossly and cynically distorts the understanding of the principles of peaceful development, laid down at the Yalta and San Francisco conferences in 1945

The creation of the modern system of international relations is one of the major outcomes of the Second World War.

Even the most insurmountable contradictions – geopolitical, ideological, economic – do not prevent us from finding forms of peaceful coexistence and interaction, if there is the desire and will to do so.

Today the world is going through quite a turbulent time.

Everything is changing, from the global balance of power and influence to the social, economic and technological foundations of societies, nations and even continents.

In the past epochs, shifts of such magnitude have almost never happened without major military conflicts…Without a power struggle to build a new global hierarchy.

Thanks to the wisdom and farsightedness of the political figures of the Allied Powers, it was possible to create a system that has restrained from extreme manifestations of such objective competition, historically inherent in the world development.

It is a duty of ours – all those who take political responsibility and primarily representatives of the victorious powers in the Second World War – to guarantee that this system is maintained and improved.

Today, as in 1945, it is important to demonstrate political will and discuss the future together.

Our colleagues – Mr. Xi Jinping, Mr. Macron, Mr. Trump and Mr. Johnson – supported the Russian initiative to hold a meeting of the leaders of the five nuclear-weapon States, permanent members of the Security Council.

We thank them for this and hope that such a face-to-face meeting could take place as soon as possible.

Of course we have determined forces seeking to prevent such a coming together of world leaders with the capability to turn the planet to a cinder and thus knitting circles like these will certainly cease to exist and Mr. Aleister Crowley will be proven right as regards humanity being a species that works against itself....May we prove him wrong!

Perhaps the Horus Toy shall have something to do with a certain evolutionary jump, a jump that Shiva has properly qualified as having non-dual essence in realization... and hopefully the light in extension so realized is not a the flash of a thermonuclear detonation bring with it a seal sort of non-dual quality of fresh made glass in the desert...

HG

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
19/06/2020 8:40 pm  

We need more hippies in the U.S. Senate

bill hillary rect

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
19/06/2020 9:45 pm  

We need more hippies in the U.S. Senate

Why so, dom - what is it you think they're going to do?  And why the Senate rather than Congress (or the U.K. Houses of Parliament)? And weren't you previously rather critical of the hippie type anyway (or can this be another example of your customary volte-face)?

N Joy

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: