Clear all

World to end next week, 21 June 2020, Mayan calendar REALLY ends  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS

ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
19/06/2020 10:26 pm  

What is this "we", david? Are you planning to emigrate and become a citizen? We had a Revolution to say we don't care what no stinkin' Brits think about our government.

Better make it quick, the world is ending Sunday!

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
20/06/2020 12:03 am  
Posted by: @jamiejbarter
Posted by: @dom

We need more hippies in the U.S. Senate

Why so, dom - what is it you think they're going to do?  And why the Senate rather than Congress (or the U.K. Houses of Parliament)? And weren't you previously rather critical of the hippie type anyway (or can this be another example of your customary volte-face)?

N Joy

Lighten up, can't you see who those hippies are?

Posted by: @ignant666

He was trying to wind you up with a bunch of bullshit, and is sad i intervened.

Winding david up is fine; there was that time i told him i was going to sacrifice my son to make the sun return when there was an eclipse a few years back, back when he was still a "Skeptical Thelemite". But Confederates and Nazis get my goat, as i think i may have mentioned; so sorry. 

Reductive materialism, I recommend it as a foray. 

https://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Aleister_Crowley_Timeline

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
20/06/2020 12:19 am  
Posted by: @hadgigegenraum

Perhaps the Horus Toy shall have something to do with a certain evolutionary jump ...

Sure.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
20/06/2020 7:17 am  
Posted by: @djedi

my love for hoodwinking the foreign is overcome by my distaste for picking on the elderly.

Pesky morality. Difficult to let go of when its convenient appearance benefits prejudice and accessories sashay.

After the world ends, let's all meet up in the city of the pyramids and make fun of the losers in the bardo.

One of my favourite song's apocalyptic styled lyrics has an interpretation that could be taken an opening to this scenario if one isn't leaving the city of this populated world.

The song doesn't talk about making fun of anyone and that's ok with me as I'm not interested in that, but it looks great on you though.

djedi liked
ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 3:34 pm  

Heading to the town dump for a load of mulch for the garden, just in case these Mayan prophecies turn out to be wrong again.

Then i'll start in on the serious drinking, so as to be sufficiently pie-eyed to appreciate The End Of It All on an amusement-park ride basis. Jimmy Cagney in White Heat seems like a good model: "Top o' the world, Ma!"

It seems very unclear what time this will happen on the US east coast, what with all these time-zones, and International Date Lines, and whatnot, so i figure it is only prudent to make sure i'm reasonably drunk by noon. I don't think it's Sunday anywhere yet then. We shall see.

Champagne for all my real friends, real pain for all my sham friends! Drink up, the End is nigh!

Happy Apocalypse/Ragnorak/opening of the Eye Of Shiva to all!

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
20/06/2020 3:57 pm  
Posted by: @shiva

Perhaps the Horus Toy shall have something to do with a certain evolutionary jump ...

Sure.

@shiva

Glad you understand irony and metaphor...

Seeing that we have no idea of what this "Horus Toy" refers to, other than to provide a vehicle or rather prop for which Richard T. Cole @rtc can have fun, utilizing the very tradition of humor and jest that Mr. Crowley was a master, albeit to points beyond ring pass not of absurdity, it might well be that hints that the Horus Toy is some sex magick tool could be fathomed, as i will further suggest, to realize that the realization of coital comforts is precisely in affording the nervous system and the attendant habits defined upon dualistic lines might fall away and dissolve, to the Advaitic realizations of self, in non dual bliss, rather than to wear out Leah's vacuum cunt with the lust of result defined around Opus's that ensure that the Great Beast will be recognized as the World Teacher or that the gallon of sperm produced by the great prostatic reservoir of the baphometrical monster might procure the C and H to get through the day.

Of course some dualistically await the full unveiling of the Horus Toy into the marketplace for the full Thalamic revolution that Mr. Cole states that AC anticipated, which was AC's genius per RTC actually valuable work and contributions to the knitting circle upon the universal loom.

HG

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 4:04 pm  

Good to see that others are also drinking heavily!

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
Yuggothian
20/06/2020 5:02 pm  

Good to see that others are also drinking heavily!

As a postscript to said Aleister Crowley's said Thelema one may not be amiss in offering a said traditional greeting and well wishing to ones said fellow 'adherents' and well bred said Thelemites on this, said height of said Sun's highest declination in said Northern Hemisphere.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 5:13 pm  

L'chaim! Prost! Chim-chim! Saude! Cheers! Here's looking up your old address!

My great-great-aunt Eurie (my great-grandma Hattie's sister) used to offer up the following toast:

Here's to you, and here's to me,

And here's to the girl with the dimpled knee.

She lifted up her dress and showed her garter,

It wasn't much, but it was a starter!

Drink up y'all!

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
20/06/2020 5:50 pm  

No(pe), didn't recognise either him or her, if by that you meant the people in the photo.  Why, should I have done - did you expect me to?  I thought the twosome didn't exactly look like hippies though - i.e., were not wearing typical hippie garb gear or have particularly long hair (the guy that is).

This is another instance of you assuming that other people (i.e. everyone reading) should automatically know what you're on about - as with your earlier "doing a Ramsay" and Wilson #1 referring to Woodrow Colin, not Robert A.  I presume you know the old adage cliche about what people who assume do? (= they make an ASS out of U and ME) ...

Don't groan at me, I didn't invent it

Fully lit up, in time for the forthcoming apocalypse

NJoy

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
20/06/2020 5:53 pm  

No(pe), didn't recognise either him or her, if by that you meant the people in the photo.  Why, should I have done - did you expect me to?  I thought the twosome didn't exactly look like hippies though - i.e., were not wearing typical hippie garb gear or have particularly long hair (the guy that is).

This is another instance of you assuming that other people (i.e. everyone reading) should automatically know what you're on about - as with your earlier "doing a Ramsay" and Wilson #1 referring to Woodrow Colin, not Robert A.  I presume you know the old adage cliche about what people who assume do? (= they make an ASS out of U and ME) ...

Don't groan at me, I didn't invent it

Fully lit up, in time for the forthcoming apocalypse

NJoy

Do you have a TV?  Do you ever follow basic current affairs or did you ever?  I'll give you a clue, one of them recently ran for U.S. President and the other one was a U.S. President. 

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
20/06/2020 6:17 pm  

I'll give you a clue, one of them recently ran for U.S. President and the other one was a U.S. President. 

Well it's not a very clear/good picture of either of 'em to me at least, and I imagine I'd not the only one to say so.  Still don't get your satirical political hippie gag though - please explain your intention behind it to all of us if you would; assume we're from Mars ..

Meanwhile in response to your probing questions,

Do you have a TV?

The answer is no (and nor do I have a smartphone)

Do you ever follow basic current affairs or did you ever?

No more than I am able to and only if I can't otherwise help avoiding it...

U light(en) up 2?

N Joy

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 6:24 pm  

You people do not appear to be drinking, and are arguing over petty folk-folly matters about the efficacy of Bill and Hillary's hippie disguises, that will look damn silly when the world fucking ends any minute now.

DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THE WORLD WILL END SOMETIME TOMORROW/TODAY?

GET DRINKING NOW. I never could previously have imagined having to employ a stern tone in saying these particular words to British people.

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
20/06/2020 6:29 pm  

GET DRINKING NOW.

Oh, god. This is just like my twelfth birthday party.

I think I'll just have a shirley temple. I believe that's also what @shiva will be drinking?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 6:47 pm  

This is just like my twelfth birthday party.

But with fewer "Moorish maidens", and less PCP, sadly. Unless you brought some "boat"?

Shiva compensates for his teetotal-ism with medicinal cannabis use, and licit libation.

So ain't no thing, ingest your "wines that foam",  or your "strange drugs", whatevs. But get at it- WORLD ENDING YO.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
20/06/2020 7:36 pm  

This is another instance of you assuming that other people (i.e. everyone reading) should automatically know what you're on about -

Yes. You have identified the Assumption Syndrome. I always try to talk to the Inner Childe in the lowest common denominator range, so I try to type plainly. But, sometimes, I purposely thwart the Assumption Syndrome, and post untintelligibility.

But, yes dom, several people often have to ask you for clarification, sometimes WTFs are hailed and shouted, regarding the fact that you have mentioned some golden gem that nobody recognizes.

We will both probably go to hell, unless we learn to speak straight talk in flat, unaccented English. With definitions and references attached. But not to the extent that Bred does it. That's too far on the other side. Balance. We need more balance. (see Aeon of Maat thread).

Do you have a TV?  Do you ever follow basic current affairs or did you ever?  I'll give you a clue, one of them recently ran for U.S. President and the other one was a U.S. President. 

By all means, belittle the inquisitor.

I do not have a TV.
Basic current affairs are sometimes noted, but often overlooked, by me.
You give a clue ... rather than stating who is being presented. You are beginning to play the coy, hinting mode that is so despised among the sane.

Inquiry: WTF is it with the proliferation of hinters who hold some piece of data, or pretend to hold the secret of some puxxle, or of the universe itself? This appears to be some communicable astral infection that our tracking system has traced back to RTC in his recent extravagana about climbing some invisible, non-existent mountain where As become es, as in eL-glamor.

The New Word of Sin is Hinting. Or Cluing.

The answer is no (and nor do I have a smartphone)

Neither do I. Holy cow and her calves, we're really out of touch with this New Age stuff. Considering what the New Age is doing to itself right now, this may protect what's left of our functional sanity.

I think I'll just have a shirley temple. I believe that's also what @shiva will be drinking?

Coffee earlier. To wake up fully in time to watch the spectacle. Switched now to low-sugar Fruit Punch, to catch the full punch of The End.

The Solstice will occur at 3:43, or 3:44, depending on your sources who can't even get a minute straight between them, PM Eastern Time. This will be the moment(s) of the first move. The Chessmaster will move one of you (anyone of you) outside to watch the skies and listen for the trumpets.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
20/06/2020 7:37 pm  

You people do not appear to be drinking, and are arguing over petty folk-folly matters about the efficacy of Bill and Hillary's hippie disguises, that will look damn silly when the world fucking ends any minute now.

DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THE WORLD WILL END SOMETIME TOMORROW/TODAY?

GET DRINKING NOW. I never could previously have imagined having to employ a stern tone in saying these particular words to British people.

I have a pint of water in my hand right now, no ice though. 

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
20/06/2020 7:50 pm  

You know, I think I may get an early night in.  If you insist with this normally very sane and sensible command, I might just have a nice bedtime cup of cocoa though.  Bye for now ...

Until tomorrow, in the next world or back here?

N Joy

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
20/06/2020 7:54 pm  

Until tomorrow, in the next world or back here?

This is the Next World. See you back here.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 8:18 pm  

The Solstice will occur at 3:43, or 3:44, depending on your sources who can't even get a minute straight between them, PM Eastern Time.

Fuck me naked, only 15, or perhaps 16, minutes to go, and me still sober enough to type!

See ya on the other side, kids.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 8:26 pm  

Have just realized i am, while not drunk enough, drunk enough to make arithmetic errors, and there is still time for one more beer.

What more can a man ask of an Apocalypse?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 8:47 pm  

Umm, what?

Is this another one of these "World Destroyed By Fire" deals, where no one can tell?

Continuing to drink in case of more calculation errors, or delays on the part of those responsible for The End. Last time they'll get hired, what will this fiasco.

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
20/06/2020 9:01 pm  

Well its a party then, the dusty bottle of Old Grandad still packs the sufficient punch!

Happy Solstice and perhaps End of the World!

After crushing universes what is a world or two...

Now for the Glad Word before its too late.

"I say.........fa"!

HG

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
20/06/2020 9:09 pm  

Is this another one of these "World Destroyed By Fire" deals, where no one can tell?

Give the man a cigar to go with his beer.

I will be able to tell, and I will tell you (all) if I tellst even a single warning sign, beside all the screaming from the drunks, in the aethyrs or the news.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 9:10 pm  

Alright, i'm calling it: the world has so ended, and y'all are just my drunken hallucinations.

Are you with me, my Woodchuck Comrade? i thought so! Here's to crime! Bom shankar! Down the hatch!

They told us "In heaven there is no beer"- another Xian lie!

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 9:26 pm  

I am reminded of a favorite story from my days hanging out with junkies for a living:

A pal, who was a minor-league rock star, and major-league heroin addict, decided to kill himself.

He accordingly purchased a gallon bottle of Gallo Hearty Burgundy (also my mom's favorite cheap plonk), and got every heroin dealer he knew on the LES (this was basically all of them, he earned his daily bread, and needed drugs, middling on heroin deals for musicians and artists) to front him a bundle (10 bags) of dope.

He went to the apartment he was house-sitting, shot roughly 100 bags of good NYC heroin, enough to kill 40-50 normal folk (easy), and drank the gallon of wine.

He woke up two days later in a pool of purple vomit and empty dope bags, syringe still in his arm.

His first thought was "Feck! I'm invincible! I cannot die!" [i can attest to the fact that he was devoid of any fear of anything after this]

His second thought was "Feck! Now i've got to pay for all that gear!" ["gear" meaning heroin; he was of UK-ish extraction, thus "feck" for "fuck", and "ye kint" for "you cunt" when he would punch folks (fairly often even before he had his fear removed, you can just imagine after)]

You takes your End Of The Worlds as you find them.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 9:53 pm  

Just so you kids don't think decades of crime, violence, and truly epic heroin addiction on the mean streets of London and NYC can possibly go without God's Spanking Hand whomping a man:

Last time i saw dude, he was 5 years clean (not even methadone), had brand-new store-bought teef-implants (he used to make his own teeth out of stuff from the art-supplies store), a stunning early-20s (my man being 60 if he's a day) model girlfriend following him around carrying his guitar case, and worshiping him with giant expensive cow-eyes.

He did a stunning quick set with a pick-up band, tore shit up, and walked with the model carrying his guitar.

A long-time Thelemite, so there is that. Success, proof, you know.

Anyway how y'all doin', now that the world's over? What a relief, huh?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
20/06/2020 10:43 pm  

A good story is he once tried to explain to some LES Puerto Rican heroin dealers what country he was from (an English-speaking island).

They were hip: "That's the one shaped like a boot, right?" He of course said yes.

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
20/06/2020 11:31 pm  

It would seem that Ignant is now in some sort Bardo realm, doing the re-runs, recalling all the sordid slop that makes him seek to reincarnate so he too might swig his moms wine again and boast about friends abilities to consume dope...great stories though, and I am sure there are other Bardos to describe from wild nueva york... please continue with the reports from the other side of the crushed universe...how about the birth of graffiti in the seventies...scoring pot before Giuliani...a john's guide to hookers in the five boroughs...how to swear like a new yorker...best neighborhoods to get mugged...how that mutherfucker Trump fucked the city...taxi etiquette...or more junkie stories that would make Mr. Burroughs skin crawl...

For those in other time zones awaiting the apocalypse or just the Solstice, perhaps AC misheard the dictation, eat before the 90 proof is the rule of the art...though I am sure others beg to differ... burp....it was not Old Grandad but some terrible Mr. Boston Five Star Brandy...Bom Bom

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
21/06/2020 12:31 am  

We need more hippies in the U.S. Senate

bill hillary rect

They are not hippies, they the white devil dupes working for the plantation owners boy! 

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
21/06/2020 1:10 am  

It would seem that Ignant is now in some sort Bardo realm ... that would make Mr. Burroughs skin crawl...

But the Primary Clear Light comes first. If you miss that one, The secondary Clear Light will talk to you. If you miss that one, you get the Bardo Rock 'n' Roll, and that means reincarnation. So if the world ended/ends, it will start up again.

The Solstice has already happened. [click]. Did you hear it?

It must me Midnight in London right now. The sun is about to set on Ignantville, NY, and it is still shining brightly here in New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment, from which I will Leave The Primary Clear Light on for you over the night of the Passover Pandemic Riots End of Time.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
21/06/2020 1:18 am  

hippies

“Miss Williamson, you’re just an aging hippie. What did you guys do? Sex, drugs and rock-and-roll.”

Williamson replied: “That was just part of the day. The rest of the day, we stopped a war.”

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
21/06/2020 2:28 am  

@xon

Mary Ann Con artist

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
21/06/2020 2:37 am  

The world has fucking ended, and some have NOT EVEN NOTICED. And attempt (as if) to heckle their elders and betters. Typical.

Sorry if my anecdotes bored anyone. Maybe someone could tell us that very entertaining story about that time grandpa won the Caledonia County Fair Annual Pig-Fucking Contest?

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
21/06/2020 2:40 am  

Mary Ann Con artist

It's unclear what you're referring to. Her charity work with things like Project Angel Food would have been scrutinized.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
21/06/2020 2:51 am  

Sorry if my anecdotes bored anyone.

Thanks. A change in behavior is better than an apology. It was just the ones that you tell over and over again anyway. So, yeah, all of them.

The world has fucking ended, and some have NOT EVEN NOTICED.

It's only your world that's ended.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
21/06/2020 3:22 am  

The conjunction of the Moon with the Sun, producing a Solar Eclipse visible in Africa and Easrwards, including spoy-on over Tibet, will be precise at 2:02 AM EST (subtract one hour if you're using Daylight-Stupid-Time).

In New Mexico, this will be 00:02 Mountain Standard Tempo, which is an ominous number, but compensating for Stupid-Time gets us to 23:02 MDST, which is much better.

Please proceed directly to The Primary Clear Light.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
21/06/2020 3:35 am  
Posted by: @xon

just the ones that you tell over and over again anyway. So, yeah, all of them.

Clue-phone calling!: My apology was disingenuous.

And i wasn't even talking about your grandpa. Only contest your grand-dad's likely to win is 'Most Conceited Grandson".

And if there is a Caledonia County in Vancouver, just as there is in the Northeast Kingdom, and the men in your family happen to be known for their performance in local pig-fucking contests, sorry; just a coincidence; i meant someone else.

It's only your world that's ended.

i died years ago, son. My world's been over. Just wanna see some fireworks.

2:02 AM EST (subtract one hour if you're using Daylight-Stupid-Time)

Great Moses in purple underpants, i had slackened in my drinking, but time to get ON IT.

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
21/06/2020 5:37 am  

@ignant666

Frankly the anecdotes are great literary litter of the most delicious slices of lived Americana of the variety that comes from those to whom I have well known have dedicated themselves to never travel west of the Hudson, swear to never own a car, and to which I might well live in that gotham of many unique characters, where even we might wonder that some lone kooks lurk whom might even be charging cakes of light as we speak such that the billionaires sky needle mansions shadowing the great city vaporize and crumble....Well we are speaking of the end of the world, so drink up lads, report is in that the Mediterranean just boiled away...

So while we are at it, I'll pop the cork and tell a story of how a pigged looking bald headed lad from England,  with squeaky voice and predilection for getting buttered up, took a little trip to the Caledonian fair, for the pig fucking contest, well well we now know why a certain type of marriage has become legal before other would so raise the flag, but the story goes is the chap had been hiding out in a little cabin up lake Pasequany way, and with a certain starry eyed look in his eyes had wandered off to check out the local atmosphere that you so alluded...well certainly amongst the degenerates a concurrence did proclaim the lad a beastial sort and with cause, but what was of further report was his seeming to be some sort of lawyer or judge, for he kept on quoting the Law to everyone he met and certainly had a fair number of respectable and well heeled ladies in some sort of swoon that seemed to have emptied their pocketbooks at the saloon, but was never in the least tipsy, but certainly was and envy of a peculiar sort of excitement that seemed to puts some respectable elders in a certain tizzy and be that as to may there are even rumors of a child being born months later, and then there are rumors that there were many such litters delivered, clandestine and with great shame heaped upon such woman as some sort of babylonian courtesans of some slithering cat in a bowler hat and bow tie a flowing, and whom seemed to have some proclivity it is rumored to be fucked by the pigs rather than to frolic fair as your perverse mind might come to expect with the end of the world spinning its glee, but the man really showed his flair by what that them psychologists down at Dartmouth would call projections, for the fellows aura was like either a saint or a devil, but wrapped in a peculiar smoke from an ever present pipe that some rumored was packed with something someone had smelt amongst the negroes down in New York that others said was like a skunk and thus the odors of rumors of tales of crazy visitors from far off places for there are places up here where you come round a bend and suddenly when you thought you were going west you were really rearing around yourself and found yourself going east and why it was always important to find the great bear in the sky and the north star, for I will say that visitor left some books that seemed like the very milky way if you know what I mean, pages upon pages of verse like you never seen, but weird and strange, like some caravan across the desert that comes to some place, that is beyond the mirage...

So have another drink...for I heard he passed through Datches too!

HG

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
21/06/2020 5:44 am  

I just want to say that, if, at 1:02 AM EDT, the world fails to end with a satisfactorily visible bang, after drinking for 14 gol-durned hours waiting, i will want a word with whomever is in charge of this mess.

At the risk of repeating myself, and upsetting the young who don't realize that the addled brains of us old folks just do this, i am reminded of the young men hollering up at a dude on a ledge near Wall Street: "JUMP, motherfucker! My lunch hour almost over!"

And damn, my Woodchuck Comrade! Talk about wine and strange drugs (next tent over from the pig-fucking contest, last time i was at the Caledonia County Fair).

Folks not from New England never do believe it when i tell them that if anything ol' H.P.L. understated the depravity of those states, but check it- proof, about 200 if i am any judge. You keep on doing the Lord's work.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
21/06/2020 6:04 am  

Alright, if the world has ended (1:03 AM EDT), i am apparently too drunk to tell. Which i guess was the plan.

Going to sleep now, to see if i wake up dead or not.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
21/06/2020 7:45 am  

Going to sleep now, to see if i wake up dead or not.

Please note that today, June 21th, has just begun. The World is Predicted (by some lunar tics) to End Today. The Solstice was just to orient things. The eclipse was just the trumpet, the trigger.

Now we have to face 24 hours of not knowing when ...

Or you can subscribe to my conspiracy theory that says multiple forces are working together, breathing together, to keep the World intact a bit longer.

Oh yeah? I'll bet you can't name those "multiple forces."

Water. Wood. Fire. Earth. Metal (Air).

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
21/06/2020 2:15 pm  

No hangover of course  and it must have been 3:33 in the morning...the time the bear had gotten the compost...

As must have been the Rapture....

A full report later, but Sunday is here and I am glad that that Shiva has offered and important chart... 

ReplyQuote
Falcon
(@falcon)
21/06/2020 3:38 pm  

It's approaching 4pm here...

The link in the OP to "The Sun" article now appears to have been removed/or broken?

From the "Daily Express" (once owned by Lord Beaverbrook, notorious publisher of sensationalist "The Wickedest Man in the World" " articles during the 1920s)...

End of the world: Are eerie trumpet sounds from the sky a sign of the Biblical apocalypse?

END OF THE WORLD fears are being stoked ahead of the June 21 solar eclipse and people are reporting eerie, trumpet-like sounds from the skies.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1298475/End-of-the-world-trumpet-sounds-sky-sign-Bible-apocalypse

Related: Who has heard the mysterious "HUM"?

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/mar/16/can-you-hear-the-mysterious-global-hum-apparently-many-of-you-do

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opFjhMPdJhg

Pope’s apocalyptic vision amid June 21 end of the world fears 'life to turn upside down'

END OF THE WORLD fears have surged following sensational claims that there was a discrepancy in the Mayan calendar's 2012 doomsday prediction, with new calculations suggesting today - Sunday, June 21, 2020 - for the new date - and amid growing fears footage of the Pope's apocalyptic vision has resurfaced.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1298280/end-of-the-world-2020-pope-apocalypse-mayan-doomsday-calendar-2012-gregorian-julian-spt

An older article which made me laugh:

Is New World Order COMING? Illuminati ‘goes PUBLIC with global elite website'

AS ONE of the world's biggest conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is alleged to be a secretive global elite which runs world governments from behind the scenes and is planning to introduce a New World Order (NWO) to control the globe through one sinister organisation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/758675/Illuminati-website-New-World-Order-Illuminatioffical-org

https://illuminati.am/globalist-agenda/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTRY2BEhXz8

A genuine publication by sharp contrast:

https://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/esoteric/the-english-illuminati.htm

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
21/06/2020 6:06 pm  
Posted by: @falcon

From the "Daily Express" ...

What a fine collection of afternoon links. I believe you covered all the bases (World End. Trumpetism, Illuminati, Pop's Dream, Superstition, Hum). Yes, with just a single post you have provided 4000+ readers with a digital bird's eye view of the impending doom.

There are still plenty of hours left in the day for absolutely anything to happen. However, holocausts and hurricanes are mere breaks in the focused attention (dharana) of the 99 monkeys who are trying to End the World. I have captured the 100th monkey, and he will not be released 'til the twenty-first of Juno has past away.

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
21/06/2020 8:20 pm  

There are still plenty of hours left in the day for absolutely anything to happen. However, holocausts and hurricanes are mere breaks in the focused attention (dharana) of the 99 monkeys who are trying to End the World. I have captured the 100th monkey, and he will not be released 'til the twenty-first of Juno has past away.

I thought I'd captured him earlier, (and was keeping him entertained and well fed with a selection of tasty nuts, fruitcake and bananas) but nevertheless he somehow seems to have escaped.  If you've managed to grab a hold of him again, I recommend keeping a close eye out and not thinking of releasing him until at least someone is able to get to the bottom of whatever it is that's going on.

(Or could it have been the 101st?)

N Joy

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
Not a Rajah
21/06/2020 8:32 pm  
f9c31805b1c2215ec04238cecbc00212

The 100th Monkey involved in End of World Plot

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
Tangin
21/06/2020 10:21 pm  

It is already Monday somewhere in the Pacific, so not looking good for the whole "End Of The World Today" thing.

Of course, i have no very good evidence that those places are still there, so i am still holding out hope. And drinking of course.

Also, it occurred to me that maybe all the Xians got raptured, and we just haven't noticed yet. Please test this hypothesis by reporting whether you see any around your neighborhood.

ReplyQuote
djedi
(@djedi)
𒇽𒅗𒅗𒈠
21/06/2020 11:04 pm  

not looking good for the whole "End Of The World Today" thing.

What a gyp. To think I killed my dog yesterday so it wouldn't have to suffer in the apocalypse.

Oh, well. I spose it did get to barkin'.

What did li'l Zebulon getcha for Father's Day?

One of my favourite song's apocalyptic styled lyrics has an interpretation that could be taken an opening to this scenario if one isn't leaving the city of this populated world.

I listened to some other songs on that album. I like Waltz of the 101st Lightborne.

Now we have to face 24 hours of not knowing when

After that, we'll have a perfectly clear idea of when the world will end.

ReplyQuote
hadgigegenraum
(@hadgigegenraum)
21/06/2020 11:24 pm  

Indeed 111 monkeys or monks eyes the prize with one could see and say strange times, or indeed the end of the world at least upon some edifices of irony it would so happen that Albert Pike's statue was flipped by rioters on the solstice...in conjunction with the event we have this penned report upon the paradox and with a warning...as the hidden hand moves in mysterious ways...eating its own one might say or that is how this linked commentator has so described, with a mention of Thelema, albeit...

https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2020/06/freemason-albert-pikes-graven-image.html

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: