Is such a II:76 cip...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Is such a II:76 cipher solution in support of A.C.'s version of BOTL's origin?  

  RSS

wellreadwellbred
(@wellreadwellbred)
Member
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 1015
06/12/2014 3:33 am  

Fellow forum members, do you think that the characteristics of a II:76 cipher solution given in the quotes from the Owner & Editor and Administrator of this forum below, are in support of Crowley's version of The Book of the Law's origin?

My impression is that the below given characteristics indicate that the II:76 cipher contains map coordinates, at that is not in support of The Book of the Law having been written on behalf the ancient Egyptian Ankh-af-na-khonsu, AL I:36. "My scribe Ankh-af-na-khonsu, the priest of the princes, shall not in one letter change this book; but lest there be folly, he shall comment thereupon by the wisdom of Ra-Hoor-Khuit.", as the ancient Egyptians did not have modern map coordinates.

"lashtal" wrote:
There is a solution to the 'cipher'.

The solution is simple and requires no 'qabalistic noodling'.

The solution is self-evidently what was intended by AC/Aiwass. It requires no fiddling with verse numbers. All it needs is a scan of the original manuscript of Liber Legis, a photograph of the stele and a 1904 map of Cairo.

"lashtal" wrote:
"herupakraath" wrote:
[...] your solution requires some form of 'geographical noodling'. We live in a world filled with numbers; from a staunch skeptical point of view, the characters in the riddle can be linked to endless data sets: map coordinates or others means of identifying locations are no different.

No noodling necessary.

"herupakraath" wrote:
I'm sure your solution will be received with the the same enthusiasm and acceptance that everyone else's has (snicker).

Let's see...

"lashtal" wrote:
There is a simple solution [...]. And just to make things clear, I didn't 'discover' it, it's stated openly in another thread on this very site. I'll say it again: you only need a photo of the stele, a map of 1904 Cairo and a copy of the manuscript. That's it.

Quote
newneubergOuch2
(@newneubergouch2)
Member
Joined: 11 years ago
Posts: 287
06/12/2014 4:36 am  

The ancient Egyptians didn't have the type of transport, clothes, hotels, pens, printing presses....etc that were available in Crowley's time either.


ReplyQuote
lashtal
(@lashtal)
Owner and Editor Admin
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 5326
06/12/2014 1:27 pm  
"wellreadwellbred" wrote:
My impression is that the below given characteristics indicate that the II:76 cipher contains map coordinates, at that is not in support of The Book of the Law having been written on behalf the ancient Egyptian Ankh-af-na-khonsu, AL I:36. "My scribe Ankh-af-na-khonsu, the priest of the princes, shall not in one letter change this book; but lest there be folly, he shall comment thereupon by the wisdom of Ra-Hoor-Khuit.", as the ancient Egyptians did not have modern map coordinates.

Your 'impression' is wrong. I did not suggest and do not believe, that the cipher has anything whatsoever to do with 'map coordinates.' This is to misrepresent the very limited hints I gave and I do not appreciate and will not tolerate that misrepresentation.

Owner and Editor
LAShTAL


ReplyQuote
wellreadwellbred
(@wellreadwellbred)
Member
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 1015
06/12/2014 2:32 pm  
"lashtal" wrote:
Your 'impression' is wrong. I did not suggest and do not believe, that the cipher has anything whatsoever to do with 'map coordinates.' This is to misrepresent the very limited hints I gave and I do not appreciate and will not tolerate that misrepresentation.

Fair enough, I interpret the above quoted words from you, as that you will not appreciate and will not tolerate any more speculations concerning "the very limited hints" that you have already given in respect of the said solution – a solution that is "stated openly in another thread on this very site" according to one of the said hints – before this solution becomes publicly or openly known.


ReplyQuote
lashtal
(@lashtal)
Owner and Editor Admin
Joined: 17 years ago
Posts: 5326
06/12/2014 6:13 pm  
"wellreadwellbred" wrote:
I interpret the above quoted words from you, as that you will not appreciate and will not tolerate any more speculations concerning "the very limited hints" that you have already given in respect of the said solution[...]

What is it with you, wellreadwellbred? I did not object to 'speculation' - I objected to your 'misrepresentation'.

For the avoidance of doubt:

Speculation = Good
Misrepresentation = Not Good

Any clearer? Sheesh!

Owner and Editor
LAShTAL


ReplyQuote
wellreadwellbred
(@wellreadwellbred)
Member
Joined: 9 years ago
Posts: 1015
07/12/2014 10:47 pm  
"lashtal" wrote:
There is a solution to the 'cipher'.

The solution is simple and requires no 'qabalistic noodling'.

The solution is self-evidently what was intended by AC/Aiwass. It requires no fiddling with verse numbers. All it needs is a scan of the original manuscript of Liber Legis, a photograph of the stele and a 1904 map of Cairo.

I wonder if the above "very limited hints" refer to a scan of the original manuscript of Liber Legis only encompassing the page where the 'cipher' is written, if the photograph of the stele shall be of its front-side or of its backside, and if any 1904 map of Cairo will suffice for "a 1904 map of Cairo"? 


ReplyQuote
Share: