Home Forums Thelema Thelema A Visual Treatise of Correspondence / Nile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ot313
    Participant

I could write all this out, but for now, I prefer a video format because it tends to get more eyes on it. The video draws novel or interesting correspondences within the Book of the Law to geography centering on Egypt and the Nile River itself. This is a work in progress toward a finished book. I wanted to get this out there despite that fact. I address the chance shape of letters, the line drawn, the cipher itself and other topics within the book. 93

Here: To see the full video

Or an attempt in direct embedding:

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2jqvyvOLx_0″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

dom
    Participant

I love it!

ot313
    Participant

For those wishing for a summary i’ll provide one. The cipher is split on an x and y axis to create a graph. The line drawn splits “Beast” into “13 east”. From that marking I placed the graph and correlated it with the theory of Goro Adachi, which posits that the Nile is intelligently designed. 93.

faustian
    Participant

What about the ‘z’ axis? That’s where I would start…

ot313
    Participant

But there is no Z in the cipher, so I’m not understanding your meaning.

faustian
    Participant

You are right, there is no Z explicitly mentioned in the cypher. Here is the problem, you are trying to solve a puzzle with an X and Y axis but know not where to place the origin of your coordinate system. Perhaps, there is some clue (buried within the cypher) – a position on the Z axis – that tells you the location of that origin.

ot313
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback. I don’t think the exact unknown is where it is placed because via the video, the 13 degrees east and 31 degrees east, were not arbitrary. The 0 degree to 30 degree north also had a basis. This resulting dimension is a golden ratio and interacts with the Nile River. Further exploration for exactitude is necessary and a z axis may be an element not found. The Cairo square intersects L and 3. Interestingly, Robert Stein’s gematria equates L with 3.

ot313
    Participant

A point about the Z, it’s placement is more a question of when instead of where because the Z+ would correspond with different parts of the sky at different times of the year.

faustian
    Participant

When it comes to Z, I was thinking more from ground up than from the sky down. Discounting erosion, one is looking for an immutable property here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.