Home Forums Thelema Thelema Aiwass

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Snap !

Most slow (reluctant) to accept any Edits too…

Can this be the start of the long-famed “Rise of the Machines”?
    oNo Joy

mal
    Participant

Aiwass as a separate entity supporters should petition the God to send the minister of Hoor-paar-kraat to execute the God’s will on fill or kill.
    Is that how the spiritual government would work in the New Aeon?
    pw:Abrogate

Tiger
    Participant

The gnomes are working on helping the Qlipoth, that assumed they were in Malkuth; crawl out of the slums of the old aeon and get acquainted with their new plight .

wellreadwellbred
    Participant

Jamie J Barter, you state that “a marked absence of any further communications” from Aiwass, “is rather peculiar when you think that not only were many of the injunctions made in The Book not carried out in order to progress the course of the Aeon, but being the main transmitting intelligence of the ‘nuteru’ and the ‘minister’ of HPK, he would have more to say to the human race particularly in these turbulent times of transition?”

In a thread titled “Debate: Magickal advancement of humanity.”, Michael Staley wrote: “Personally I think that Aiwass is the real sphinx at the core of a lot of Crowley’s work. He came to see Aiwass as being behind both the Abuldiz and the Amalantrah Workings, in an attempt as Crowley saw of it of trying to get him back on track.” (Source: https://www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/debate-magickal-advancement-of-humanity/#post-16805)

I don’t know any documentation demonstrating that AC “came to see Aiwass as being behind both the Abuldiz and the Amalantrah Workings”, but they might contain more that Aiwass had “to say to the human race”.

Aaccording to AC, it does appear to be the case that further communication[-s] with beings akin to Aiwass, was “the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole”;

“My observation of the universe convinces me that there are beings of intelligence and power of a far higher quality than anything we can conceive of as human; that they are not necessarily based on the cerebral and nervous structures that we know, and that the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such beings.” (Source: https://www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/debate-magickal-advancement-of-humanity/#post-16805)

Jamie J Barter: “Which parts of The Book of the Law which are not gnomic do you care for? For example, which bits seem especially “beautiful” to you?”

The more straigh forward parts about will.

Jamie J Barter: “The sentence as presented from Mudd/ Crowley is interestingly worded & structured, but with its general application what has it to do with your point about number (or assuming that it hasn’t, what is it to do with, i.e., the point you’re making?)”

It hasn’t, my point is that one according to AC can attain “communication similar to The Book of the Law as to origin, authority and value”.

wellreadwellbred
    Participant

Jamie J Barter, you state that “a marked absence of any further communications” from Aiwass, “is rather peculiar when you think that not only were many of the injunctions made in The Book not carried out in order to progress the course of the Aeon, but being the main transmitting intelligence of the ‘nuteru’ and the ‘minister’ of HPK, he would have more to say to the human race particularly in these turbulent times of transition?”

In a thread titled “Debate: Magickal advancement of humanity.”, Michael Staley wrote: “Personally I think that Aiwass is the real sphinx at the core of a lot of Crowley’s work. He came to see Aiwass as being behind both the Abuldiz and the Amalantrah Workings, in an attempt as Crowley saw of it of trying to get him back on track.” (Source: https://www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/debate-magickal-advancement-of-humanity/#post-16805)

I don’t know any documentation demonstrating that AC “came to see Aiwass as being behind both the Abuldiz and the Amalantrah Workings”, but they might contain more that Aiwass had “to say to the human race”.

Aaccording to AC, it does appear to be the case that further communication[-s] with beings akin to Aiwass, was “the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole”; “My observation of the universe convinces me that there are beings of intelligence and power of a far higher quality than anything we can conceive of as human; that they are not necessarily based on the cerebral and nervous structures that we know, and that the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such beings.” (Source: https://www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/debate-magickal-advancement-of-humanity/#post-16805)

Jamie J Barter: “Which parts of The Book of the Law which are not gnomic do you care for? For example, which bits seem especially “beautiful” to you?”

The more straigh forward parts about will.

Jamie J Barter: “The sentence as presented from Mudd/ Crowley is interestingly worded & structured, but with its general application what has it to do with your point about number (or assuming that it hasn’t, what is it to do with, i.e., the point you’re making?)”

It hasn’t, my point is that one according to AC can attain “communication similar to The Book of the Law as to origin, authority and value”.

Shiva
    Participant

wrwb (quote): “the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such beings.”

Say, that sounds like a good deal. What with humanity (even in more primitive, obviously Osirian, cultures and nations) possessing such advanced electronic, nuclear, and biological technology, combined with aggressive tendencies, we need to consult with someone who knows (gnos) more about cause & effect than we do.

So we (do) need to contact Aiwass-type beings. They will either be found magically (external rites – invocation) or mystically (internal dialog). They may come in ufos or through stargates, or they may only be a perceived shadow. There’s just one problem …

They tend to set and meet appointments at their leisure and convenience, not at our calling them down for trumpets and tea.

There’s also a certain point of confusion: In certain mystical states, one can see that these cosmic beings are us, either in a future (or timeless) time frame, or another (parallel) dimension, or at a higher altitude of awareness.

What to do? What to do?

It would make things easier if they’d materialize for us, bearing gifts of books and credentials, allowing us to video-record their appearance and conversation. But noooo … there’s always a subjective element involved in these dialogs, with nothing objective left behind as proof of their reality … except maybe a “channeled” doc..

dom
    Participant

“the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such beings.”

Spoken like a true Cabalist….. from any century.

Michael Staley
    Participant

@wellreadwellbred

I don’t know any documentation demonstrating that AC “came to see Aiwass as being behind both the Abuldiz and the Amalantrah Workings”, but they might contain more that Aiwass had “to say to the human race”

I do not now recall with precision the provenance for this remark of mine – having studied Crowley’s work since the late 1960s, there is a great deal that I have absorbed without being able to cite references – but think that it came from either the Confessions or Magick without Tears.

wellreadwellbred
    Participant

“… in the Book of Enoch was first given the wisdom of the New Aeon. And it was hidden for three hundred years, because it was wrested untimely from the Tree of Life by the hand of a desperate magician. For it was the Master of that Magician who overthrew the power of the Christian church; but the pupil rebelled against the master, for he foresaw that the New (“i.e.”, the Protestant) would be worse than the Old. But he understood not the purpose of his Master, and that was, to prepare the way for the overthrowing of the Aeon.” (Source: The Vision and the Voice, 6th Aethyr, MAZ — December 10, Algerian desert in 1909.)

Aleister Crowley actually thought he was the reincarnation of Edward Kelley, “the desperate magician” mentioned in the quote above.

That “the wisdom of the New Aeon” according to AC was first given to him in an earlier life (as Edward Kelley 1555 – 1597/8), indicates that Aiwass also communicated before AC’s lifetime.

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.