Home Forums Community Stuff Another New Book

• This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shiva 3 weeks ago.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Shiva
    Participant

It is my great pleasure and profound relief to casually state that Esoteric Anatomy and Physiologyy has been successfully published.

This is listed as “a post-graduate course,” with The Master codex being a prerequisite, but let’s face it: This text stands alone as an entry-level program for beginners as well as graduates. It is also described as being “New wine in new bottles.” This means you’ll not get a rehash of what we all know to be historical, foundational concepts, although those basic blocks do appear from time to time.

This is another hardcover run in full-color, with illustrations on every page … which makes it somewhat expensive. There is also a more economical black & white version in softcover. These are presented in the public marketplace at:
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/desert_star

In accordance with my giveaway policy, you can receive a full-color pdf of any given Chapter or Appendix without cost or indebted servitude. Just send an email saying SEND AP INDEX to NotaRajah@gmail.com

In return you will get the Table of Contents … from which you may request the Chapter or Appendix of your choice.

Please note that these are rather short chapters and appendices. Often just 8 – 12 pages each. However, Appendix 5, Avatara Terrestrialis (the “Earthbound Avatar”), runs about 50 pages, and is the best page for page value for your unexpended funds.

Tiger
    Participant

Oh Man
    the cry is uttered
    by the unwitting caught in cycles of arising emerging decay .

Down in the terrestrial zone
    the pitch resounds
    the Vidya of Eld

The Novel , The Augury , an Autobiography
    the intentional process of a cosmic being
    and its reflection ;

might take you out out of your body
    and emerge at the outer orbit , transmigrating inward toward your Sun.

was the cognition significant ?
    You decide .

Wow
    Oh Man Oh Man
    talk about
    Esoteric Anatomy and Physiology !

Tiger
    Participant

It might take the human in the awareness field and place it in a different space point in touch with the Karana sarira .

christibrany
    Participant

Tiger, you far out man…

Shiva, you are on fire lately with the writing. If one wanted only one of your books in regards to a fine overview of your thoughts and opinions on Thelema and metaphysics, which one would you recommend? The Master Codex?

Shiva
    Participant

Chris: Shiva, you are on fire lately with the writing. If one wanted only one of your books in regards to a fine overview of your thoughts and opinions on Thelema and metaphysics, which one would you recommend? The Master Codex?

Yes, The Master Codex is complete in itself and carries a lot of New Wine in New Bottles, as the (modified) saying goes. But it’s so damned expensive (~650 full-color pages).

Esoteric Anatomy & Physiology continues in the same style (full-color), but it’s only about half the size, and it covers The Master Codex topics in a cleaner straight line. So this one’s a bit less expensive, but still way up there.

Of course, both of them are also available in a black & white softcover format, which are a lot cheaper, so money is really not a factor.

christibrany
    Participant

Esoteric Anatomy & Physiology continues in the same style (full-color), but it’s only about half the size, and it covers The Master Codex topics in a cleaner straight line

93 🙂
    So are you willing to say, that if someone is pressed for time and/or interested in getting a ‘streamlined’ version of your ideas that the newer book, Estoeric Anatomy is more up said person’s alley?

93 93/93

Tiger
    Participant

I recommend Both,
    but if your pressed for time go try the streamlined’ version
    and maybe you will make your self back to time and space again .
    Only to find that the time pressed is different and allowing space to go back again
    to check the Codex .

Tiger
    Participant

Tiger, you far out man…

well all over the place
    in here
    right here
    out there

even in there
    and out here

simultaneously and plurally
    even in other times

oh there you are .

Hi christibrany .

christibrany
    Participant

hullo (._.)/

Shiva
    Participant

CS: So are you willing to say, that if someone is pressed for time and/or interested in getting a ‘streamlined’ version of your ideas that the newer book, Estoeric Anatomy is more up said person’s alley?

If anyone is “pressed for time,” then they should not be messing around with The Great Work, but rather doing what time demands of them (eating, working, sleeping, etc). Your transposition and interpretation of my words should not be held as gospel, but it’s probably close enough to the truth to pass as, say, Class C. My comments were based on cost, not time.

The streamlined version is found in the video, StopLine.

christibrany
    Participant

Care Frater Shiva,

Although as you said

If anyone is “pressed for time,” then they should not be messing around with The Great Work, but rather doing what time demands of them (eating, working, sleeping, etc)

I have to take both offence and nod my head.
    I am not ‘messing around’ and my mundane affairs are not just in order they are all perfect at this point in time.
    I was writing as one, who like you is a ‘householder’ and also working full time in addition cooking and exercising and practising my drums every week. As you imagine these things also take ‘time’
    That doesn’t negate the need to budget said time and do our Workings every week.

Enough said. I think you have valuable insight to share but you too have a condescending attitude at times which helps Naught.

Best to you

93 93/93

Shiva
    Participant

CS: I have to take both offence and nod my head.

Oh good! You have learned to realize the opposites.

I am not ‘messing around’ and my mundane affairs are not just in order they are all perfect at this point in time.

I “walked the Path” for decades, forced to seek vocational activities in order to sustain my situation. I know what you are saying. It’s called The Dual Life of the Disciple.

I was writing as one, who like you is a ‘householder’ and also working full time in addition cooking and exercising and practising my drums every week. As you imagine these things also take ‘time’
    That doesn’t negate the need to budget said time and do our Workings every week.

Yes, of course. The difference is, I am a retired “householder.

Enough said. I think you have valuable insight to share but you too have a condescending attitude at times which helps Naught.

My sarcastic demeanor has caused problems in my bosses, co-workers, and some students over many decades. It is often interpreted as “condescending.” If you were “offended,” then one of your buttons has been pushed by my flippant remark.

Tiger
    Participant

@christibrany

“my mundane affairs are not just in order they are all perfect at this point in time.”

as a ‘householder’

you seem to have perfected the damned if you don’t damed if you do dynamic .

“I have to take both offence and nod my head.

That doesn’t negate the need to budget said time and do our Workings every week.”

Drummers are great at realling all the divergent elements in and marking spaces out . Even calling out the in-between spaces speeding up the elements or cooling them down and before you know it the night is over .

So any way I highly recommend also

Coruscate – The Magical Cactus Voice

especially if you are into entering mind expanding realms

a teaser

“ … people generally think about never dying…but no one has yet been found who is immortal in the strict sense of the word .

What if there is a soul, or spirit, that is intimately connected to the physical body – one that exists in a place “ beyond time and space “ that bestows a sense of eternity ?

And what if that consciousness could be enjoyed in the here and now through the medium of a physical body ?

This, of course, is what the secret elixir is all about .
    A realistic and practical quest would then be to seek out a substance, a magical elixir, that would allow participation in the eternal consciousness that is associated with AMRITA, the internal “ sweet dew, “ the elixir of immortality . “ “

excerpts from The Immortal State chapter .

“ There is also a claim and a rumor amongst certain modern Templars that there is a central secret of the ninth degree …wherein the universal medicine maybe prepared through the use of bodily fluids .

This product, when used in certain esoteric ways can be potent indeed in causing change to occur in accordance with will .

….

The quest now becomes one of seeking an external, magical potion that will somehow activate and accelerate the pre-existing, internal “heavenly dew, “ “

excerpts from The Universal Medicine chapter .

After long studies, many medical and philosophical researchers have concluded that the archetypes APPEAR to be dynamic, living beings. Whether or not this is true is often debated, but the truth of the matter is that they are able to wild power and to influence events as though they were superior , independent entities.

So at the very least, we better show due respect for their power, because if they are not gods, or masters, or universal lighthouses, then they are a part of our own self at some unreasonably high level of consciousness; and both these scenarios may, indeed be the same thing . “

pg 17

If you are into science and properties there is lots of info about that as well as some qabalah .

Oh and he is quite the martial artist .
    He can knock you over with just his pinky .
    I am not exaggerating .

Shiva
    Participant

T: Oh and he is quite the martial artist. He can knock you over with just his pink. I am not exaggerating .

Tiger is visiting with us here in New Mexico. He is referring to a short demo I gave that illustrated how, in all forms of martial arts, the little finger is the “Key of it All” when directing Ki or Chi.

We will follow up in exactly 2.5 hours at the weekly, formal (free) class in Belen, NM … to which you are all invited. But you’ll have to hurry. 10:00 AM MST is not far away.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.