Home Forums Community Contacts Colorado Thelemites

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

christibrany
    Participant

please post here if you are in colorado and like aleister crowley even if you dont view yourself as a thelemite.
    *raises hand*
    i would love to make some IRL friends who have this interest as it is very important to me at present and hopefully for a good while.
    I am so thankful for this site for introducing me to so many great friends but it would be very nice to have some personal help and discussion of these things too.
    🙂

Shiva
    Participant
    "christibrany" wrote:
    i would love to make some IRL friends …

What does IRL mean? Is it Qabalah or new-age acronymic symbology. By “new-age acronymic symbology,” I mean the written word as used by the younger generation that includes non-capitalization and coded secret phrases.

Anyway, I’m in New Mexico, a mere 8-hour drive from Denver. But where in Colorado are you? I don’t plan to drive up to Colorado in the near future, but you could just hop in your car and come on down, visit for a few hours, and then be home again before 24-hours has elapsed.

93, Sh.’.

christibrany
    Participant

Hehe thats a cute idea. i hate driving but i am planning to get to california for AA initiation in a few months. that is granted i pass the student exam *knock on wood* so a drive to NM wouldnt be so bad.
    im near denver 🙂 45 mins away to be exact. i don’t like giving my location out on-line for some reason. i am a privacy nut yet i still probably give out more info than most people.
    oh and IRL is in real life.
    thanks for the offer i just might take you up on it some day. are you near Albuquerque? for some reason everyone i ever met or knew from NM was there. i call it brick wall town. i used to walk from house to house to neighbourhood all without touching the ground on all these brick walls, it was a bizarre layout.
    anyway enough randomness from me. thanks for responding shiva 🙂

Shiva
    Participant
    "christibrany" wrote:
    …are you near Albuquerque? for some reason everyone i ever met or knew from NM was there.

We are located 35 minuts south of ABQ in the “Rio Abajo” or Lower Rio Grande Valley, within the radius of a magnificent electro-magnetic vortex. I’d be pleased to give more info if you’d PM me a private email address that’s not connected with forums or boards.
    Something like 80% of the NM population resides in ABQ. Every time I go there, it reminds me more and more of Los Angeles. But, in general, NM is about 10 years behind California. The fine here for littering is $300 (Calif: $1000), and anyone who is not a convicted felon or mentally incompetent can easily get a concealed handgun permit. And NM law recognizes one’s vehicle (or within 4 feet of one’s motorcycle), as being an extension of one’s property, and one can have a concealed weapon in their car or moto without needing the permit. Welcome to the wild west!

93, Sh.’.

Emshol
    Participant

Greetings!
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Is there truely no O.T.O. Lodge in the whole of the state of Colorado?!

Are their any Thelemites in this state, and if so whence might I find thee?

I look forward to hearing from you, should you exist.

Love is the law, love under will.

Michael in the Mount

Emshol
    Participant

Hello!
    It’s funny. I failed to see your post and then posted nearly the same post!
    It’s nice to meet you… or… will be…
    It’s crazy how this state has NOTHING Thelemic!!! No O.T.O. lodge in the whole of the state!
    I’m currently awaiting my “Examination” as a student of A.’. A.’., I’ve read much of Crowley’s work, and would love to meet more Thelemites!
    What might your story be? I’d love to hear about you…
    Emshol (Michael)

OnTheOtherHand
    Participant
    "Emshol" wrote:
    Hello!
      It’s funny.  I failed to see your post and then posted nearly the same post!
      It’s nice to meet you… or… will be…
      It’s crazy how this state has NOTHING Thelemic!!!  No O.T.O. lodge in the whole of the state!
      I’m currently awaiting my “Examination” as a student of A.’. A.’., I’ve read much of Crowley’s work, and would love to meet more Thelemites!
      What might your story be?  I’d love to hear about you…
      Emshol (Michael)

That has changed. Crux Ansata Encampment formed a couple of months after your post. I believe that they are on Facebook and we’re about to have a Gnostic Mass on Saturday. ^_^

OnTheOtherHand
    Participant

Crux Ansata formed a couple of months after your post. You can find them on Facebook, the contact info is now on OTO USGL’s website. ^_^

lashtal
    Keymaster

Topics merged.

christibrany
    Participant

I am a Boulder Thelemite currently out of state due to the military but I will be home soon if you want to meet up. PM me 🙂

Emshol
    Participant

Well, fuck.  I guess I wasn’t meant to be a CO Thelemite.  My life situation led to my needing to move back to MN… just before you’re reply to my query… funny how life works sometimes.
    May your new O.T.O. camp Thrive!

OnTheOtherHand
    Participant
    "Emshol" wrote:

Well, fuck.  I guess I wasn’t meant to be a CO Thelemite.  My life situation led to my needing to move back to MN… just before you’re reply to my query… funny how life works sometimes.
    May your new O.T.O. camp Thrive!

Oi vey, I wish I would have seen this thread months ago. My bad and I am so sorry about that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.