Home Forums Thelemic Culture and Crowley in the Media Crowley Clippings Crowley mentioned in BOYD RICE’S Iconclast documentary.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

dom
    Participant

Here’s the trailer. Fortunately I got to see the movie in it’s entirety when it was uploaded to youtube.

Boyd was referred to as a modern day Crowley in a part of the movie.

the_real_simon_iff
    Participant

No, I don’t say it…

dom
    Participant

You don’t see it? Typo?

ignant666
    Participant

Are there other neo-Nazis besides Boyd and Augustus you would like us to know about this week, Dom, or are you done posting the Nazi stuff for a bit?

Maybe folks in the UK are just more “OK” with coy “wink-wink” Nazi stuff like Boyd R. this particular week than most of us in the US of A are just now, or are you just here to troll?

dom
    Participant

Boyd is a Dadaist first and foremost, always has been.

Your reaction reminds me of the type he discusses 17 minutes in in this interview.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  dom.

dom
    Participant

I can see why some think that Rice is a Nazi. How about Kenneth Anger? I saw a video of him swaying a swastika flag around during some sort of ritual.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  dom.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  dom.

wellreadwellbred
    Participant

How about providing some source information for the video you mentioned, of Kenneth Anger swaying a swastika flag around during some sort of ritual. Will you do that dom?

Tiger
    Participant

The next thing you know the Dadaist will be cobbling together The Jihadist and The Unregenerate World ideology into his corpus .

I can see why the juvenile would see a master in Los ; though he is looking rather old these days .

dom
    Participant

Go to 6 minutes onwards or better still, watch the entire thing.

dom
    Participant

@wellreadwellbred

How about providing some source information for the video you mentioned, of Kenneth Anger swaying a swastika flag around during some sort of ritual. Will you do that dom?

I must’ve been naïve to assume that everyone here is familiar with Kenneth Anger movies eh? You obviously aren’t.

Tiger
    Participant

Fascists like Boyd Rice and Sol Invictus don’t see that those in power don’t need them and will use them like pawns .

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

I can’t quite see the relevance or the connection here. Kenneth Anger ‘swaying a swastika flag around during some sort of ritual’ stroke performance art for one of his esoteric films does not make him or mean he is a Nazi, any more than e.g. Siouxie Sioux or Sid Vicious, who also wore swastika armbands in their time, were either. On the other hand a lot of people who are closet fascists don’t necessarily advertise their beliefs for all to see either.

Next (objection)?!
    Norma N Joy Conquest

dom
    Participant

3 minutes in my video link

Anyone else think that civilization has been going down the toilet since world war 2?

Why is that then?

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

3 minutes in my video link
    3 minutes in to which link? You’ve uploaded 4 so far to this page alone

Anyone else think that civilization has been going down the toilet since world war 2?
    Why World War 2? Why not, say, 1904?

Why is that then?
    Er — teething troubles, perhaps?

Norma N Joy Conquest

dom
    Participant

The video with Rice showing the big swastika flag behind him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.