Crowley’s Robes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Home Forums Thelema Thelema Crowley’s Robes

• Author

dyulax
    Participant

This is a question directed to Frater Shiva. I’ve just finished reading your book “Inside Solar Lodge”, it was very entertaining! However, I tried to contact you at the provided e-mail address and it seems that mailbox does not work anymore. I’ve found you here, so here is the question:

I would like to know a bit more about Crowley’s robes that were stolen from Sascha’s house. I know at least three A∴A∴ robes designs, so I was curious: could you describe to me how Crowley’s robes actually looked like?

Shiva
    Participant

Oh, I’ll need to change that email address. Lycos went insane and demanded money for its free services. I can be reached at Notarajah@mail,com.

dy: I would like to know a bit more about Crowley’s robes …

There were no AA robes. There were robe embellishment that appeared to be Freemasonic and Golden-Dawnish. You know how Masons wear a black or dark suit with all that military-looking stuff: Sashes, medals. The pic of Baphomet in the Blue Equinox typifies this style.

Crowley in Masonic Drag

The doo-dads were probably OTO regalia. Nothing stands out in my mind. No sword, no suit, just emblems. I recall one yellow garment, maybe a vest or tunic, but no complete ensemble by itself.

There were also a number of tatwas made of wood (thin 1/4″): Red trianle, black oval, etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.