Home Forums Thelemic Culture and Crowley in the Media Recommendations Discord Server for Academic Discussion of Magical Theory and Practice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ozymandias
    Participant

Aletheia is a server for those who are serious about the exchange of occult knowledge through academics and experience. All members are expected to behave as mature adults. We will not tolerate claims of summoning a harem of succubi, being a god or entity in a human body, being astrally pregnant, or any other kind of larping or delusion. Nor do we particularly care about your feelings and what you find offensive. Only serious occultists and those serious about learning occult arts and mysteries are welcome.

[Link deleted by Moderator: Spam Warning on connection and no relevant content…]

Check it out guys!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  lashtal. Reason: Spam (?) link deleted

Shiva
    Participant

Dr Oz: We will not tolerate claims of summoning a harem of succubi, being a god or entity in a human body, being astrally pregnant, or any other kind of harping or delusion.

Well, hell, it doesn’t sound like you’re any fun at all. I guess you could call your set of restrictions, Scientific Occultism without humor. Perhaps you also prohibit the use of libationary medicines? Many of LAShTAL’s most entertaining posters are incarnated deities or reincarnated magicians.

Nor do we particularly care about your feelings and what you find offensive.

But compassion is the vice of kings. If ye be a king, then thou mayest indulge in this harmless habit. Let the retarded and confused aspirants come unto Thee and spin their tail of woe or wonder. It’s all illusion anyway.

Only serious occultists and those serious about learning occult arts and mysteries are welcome.

LAShTAL is fully accredited and advertised as a “Non-Occult” Site. It also is advertised and fully approved by the Planetary Hierarchy as a “Non-teaching” Site. So why are you trying to lure LAShTAL readers into a non-compassionate, occult, network?

Aletheia is a psycho-physical foundation, headquartered in Grants Pass, Ore-gone, USA. I know because I studied (a lot) there.

Thank you for your kind, but brusque, invitation. I feel I am far too sensitive, compassionate, and deluded to be joining some scientific, fifth ray ashram,

Tiger
    Participant

O zee
    You gotta give a little more than that !
    Know what i mean ?
    A little somethin somethin;
    if you want people to take your ass and your shit seriously .

Shiva
    Participant

General Question. Anyone may answer …

What is a “Discord Server?”

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

All members are expected to behave as mature adults.
    I guess that good’n’properly lets me out then…

We will not tolerate claims …
    Ouch! What, not even funny ones?

Only serious occultists and those serious about learning occult arts and mysteries are welcome.
    I’m not deadly serious so I guess that means “I’m out” there as well …

More tolerantly yours in the service of the Crowned and Conquering Child,
    NormaN Joy Conquest

dom
    Participant

@OP

Aletheia is a server for those who are serious about the exchange of occult knowledge through academics and experience

the exchange of occult knowledge through academics and experience

Does that mean that academics on your site are mediums because occult knowledge “goes through them” and is relayed onto all of the lucky members of your site? That is you used the plural of the noun ‘academic’ i.e ‘academics’. If you are as serious about your “occult knowledge” as you are about your standards of grammar then count me out.

dom
    Participant

What is a “Discord Server?”

An out of tune street-busker playing dis chord ‘ere and dat chord there.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  dom.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  dom.

Shiva
    Participant

Oh? I had the inclination to associate the term with The Discordian Society.

lashtal
    Keymaster

Moderator’s Note: Link appears to be to a spam gaming site. Thread locked.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Discord Server for Academic Discussion of Magical Theory and Practice’ is closed to new replies.