Home Forums Community Submissions Everyman and every woman is a star!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

elitemachinery
    Participant

[DISCLAIMER: As a member of LAShTAL and self-proclaimed person of interest in all things Aleister Crowley, I will share some past and present creative endeavors from time to time as long as it is appropiate and/or permitted. The synchronicties and connections I garner to AC are “for informational purposes only.” In other words, I do not propose that any conclusions be drawn from this information at this time. Only that you consider what I share as one piece of a very large puzzle that I am currently working out, and that it be considered in a larger context when the time is appropiate.]

(inserting tongue in cheek)

The Book of the Law
    Liber AL vel Legis

Chapter 1

54. Change not as much as the style of a letter; for behold! thou, o prophet, shalt not behold all these mysteries hidden therein.

55. The child of thy bowels, he shall behold them.

56. Expect him not from the East, nor from the West; for from no expected house cometh that child. Aum! All words are sacred and all prophets true; save only that they understand a little; solve the first half of the equation, leave the second unattacked. But thou hast all in the clear light, and some, though not all, in the dark.

Something has been bugging me as of late. As you all know the OTO has taken it upon themselves to recently change one letter in the Holy document of Liber Legis:

ref – oto.org/legis1.pdf

I believe this correction to be incorrect.

I hereby refuse this correction according to the power invested by myself. 🙂

And, with the power granted by me myself and I, I hereby submit a minor correction to said document which involves not changing any letters or style but does involve removing a space.

To explain further:

The problem occurred during the “past life” in question while transcribing the original document. (Liber AL vel Legis)

While transcribing Liber AL I distinctly recall hearing the word “everyman” not “every man.”

This mistake occurred because I was not aware of a word called “everyman” circa 1904. So i naturally transcribed what I heard as “every man.”

The word “everyman” was according the Webster dictionary first used in 1906 and implies a very different meaning:

everyman

Hence my error.

Be that as it may please correct my error in all future official publications of Liber AL and proceed accordingly.

Thank you very much. 🙂

Everyman and every woman is a star!

joe blow=everyman

Define Scarlet Woman:

scarlet woman
    /ˌskɑːlɪt ˈwʊmən/
    noun (dated) humorous
    noun: scarlet woman; plural noun: scarlet women

a woman who is notorious for having many casual sexual encounters or relationships.
    “I will not consent to be portrayed in the press as a scarlet woman!”

scarlet woman

For your consideration:

White Trash Girl

She’s a very trashy lady
    Just my type of girl
    Hey hey hey hey hey

Her father was a worker
    A union man named Earl
    Hey hey hey hey hey

She works up at an east end bar
    I tried to go but it’s too far
    She dances for a bunch of dirty old men
    Someday I hope to be one of them

She’s a very flashy lady
    Just my type of girl
    Hey hey hey hey hey

Her mother was a waitress
    Who taught her how to steal
    Hey hey hey hey hey

She wears big boots sleeps on a cot
    She pops cool pills but she don’t smoke pot
    She’ll dump you fast if you’re a dud
    Don’t buy her diamonds just give her wood

She dances on a neon stage
    Sometimes they put her in a cage
    She don’t care ’cause she is free
    To go out with you, or come with me

When I said I need my space
    She put her puss right in my face
    I find it hard to tell her no
    But please little lady I have to go

She’s a very clashy lady
    Just my type of girl
    Hey hey hey hey hey
    If you really get to know her
    She’ll take you for a swirl
    Hey hey hey hey hey

ref:

– open.spotify.com/track/01jyiLZAYXq7YIwl4g4GxE?si=KXwuyj0KQ3C5PDqf2ma69w

– youtube.com/watch?v=Q1zXnhZRk3Y

yours truly, frater micro

(removing tongue from cheek)

Carry on fools!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  elitemachinery. Reason: spelling

ignant666
    Participant

The idea that the very well-read AC could possibly have been unfamiliar with the common English word “everyman” (attested, as your dictionary excerpt indicates, since the 15th century) is frankly silly, and almost certainly provably untrue by a simple word search.

Also, it loses the clear intent of the author of those lines to make a point through the literary device of parallel construction (“every man”/”every woman”).

As you are “Joe Blow” (aka “Eeveryman”), i can see the intent here, but think this is a weak argument. You might be amused to know that david made a similar point here years ago, in a thread with the name “Joe Blow” in the title. Holy synchronicities, Batman!

Shiva
    Participant

em: [ref – oto.org/legis1.pdf] I believe this correction to be incorrect.

I believe your belief is correct and the fiddling with the letter was incorrect.
    Diagnosis of micro-tyrrany: Normal. Perhaps Supernormal.
    Diagnosis of Fiddler: Borderline Persona. Perhaps Weird.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@ignant666 said:

“The idea that the very well-read AC could possibly have been unfamiliar with the common English word “everyman” (attested, as your dictionary excerpt indicates, since the 15th century) is frankly silly, and almost certainly provably untrue by a simple word search.”

Ok well I was being a bit cheeky to imply or state that there was an error in AC’s transcription. I wasn’t really attempting to update or change the BOTL. (hence the “tongue in cheek” references in my post.) Just suggesting an alternative interpretation may also hold some weight.

Any artist, poet, writer, songwriter, or comedian worth his salt will use double-entendre in language to add some dimension or humor or hidden meanings to his work–or simply to get around censorship.

double entendre

Example:

“8 miles high, and when we touch down” – The Byrds

from: theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/16/how-we-made-eight-miles-high-the-byrds

David Crosby, singer-songwriter/rhythm guitar

“Of course Eight Miles High was a drug song. It does refer to the altitude of that flight, but it was a deliberate double entendre.”

another example are the lyrics to “White Trash Girl” (posted above) which include a few double entendres that were intentionally written as such by me:

She works up at an east end bar
    I tried to go but it’s too far
    She dances for a bunch of dirty old men
    Someday I hope to be one of them

(hope to be a dirty old man? or hope to be one of the guys watching her at the bar? answer:both)

She don’t care ’cause she is free
    To go out with you, or come with me

(come with me? cum with me? answer:both)
    …a clever way to avoid being too crude and obvious, and also to coyly suggest that the story teller is a much better lover than the white trash girl/scarlet woman’s other suitors (she goes out with you/but she cums with me)

When I said I need my space
    She put her puss right in my face

(puss mouth? puss cat? puss pussy? all of the above…but mostly a way to suggest sexually without being too crude or obvious)

all double entendres

@ignant666 said:

“Also, it loses the clear intent of the author of those lines to make a point through the literary device of parallel construction (“every man”/”every woman”).”

Yes clearly that was the intent. I wasn’t aware of the phrase “parallel construction” until now but that is clearly the intent. It also fits with the universal theme of liberation/empowerment of every man and every woman and finding one’s individual TRUE WILL.

But with words like Everything/Every thing, Everyone/every one, you too/you two, you have to be careful. Especially when you are transcribing from a verbal source. It would be natural in a normal setting to ask the person dictating to clarify their intention if given the opportunity, especially when using words like these.

I’d just like to suggest that perhaps the clever Aiwass placed an Easter Egg in the text that could be hatched later. If not I think it is within the realm of creative license to play with this in a fiction/non-fiction modern context and it does also just happen fit well with my story obviously.

“solve the first half of the equation, leave the second unattacked” – Liber AL ch 1 vs 56

everyman

If you go to any sexy webcam site or sexy tube site you can see that in this day and age in the 21st Century “Every man and every woman is a star.” Not saying that Aiwass had sexual liberation as the intent in the words but it does fit.

In mainstream movies (older more established and mainstream media outlets) “Every man and every woman are clearly not the stars.”

The times they are a changing.

Also, if you consider that Joe Blow (everyman) traveled the world for 5 years making boom boom with 1000 ladies many of whom were Superstars in the field…well, then the “Everyman and every woman is a star” angle could fit also. (you got that, just repeating for emphasis.)

Lastly, the word everyman is an archetypal character reference:

archetypes

“In literature and drama, the term everyman has come to mean an ordinary individual with whom the audience or reader is supposed to be able to identify easily and who is often placed in extraordinary circumstances.”

@ignant666 said:

“As you are “Joe Blow” (aka “Everyman”), i can see the intent here, but think this is a weak argument.”

Ok thanks for your arguments. You are clearly correct. I just wanted to get some more of my ideas/interpretations/synchronicities out there and receive some feedback.

@ignant666 said:

“You might be amused to know that david made a similar point here years ago, in a thread with the name “Joe Blow” in the title. Holy synchronicities, Batman!”

Thanks for the tip. Yes very amusing. I found the thread here:

– lashtal.com/forums/topic/joe-schmoe-is-your-master/

“Joe Schmoe is your master”
    is the title. I haven’t read it yet (9 pages long) but I will.

@shiva said:

“I believe your belief is correct and the fiddling with the letter was incorrect.
    Diagnosis of micro-tyrrany: Normal. Perhaps Supernormal.”

Whew! Thanks Doc! I know you are an actual doctor in real life. So thank you.

Shiva
    Participant

AC wrote that he (as Magus) was considering whether to reincarnate as a single entity, or split his being into seven entities.

First of all, I don’t think it was AC making such a decision, it was Therion. Therion, being resident in the Chokmah Suites, already “knew” (gnosis) the answer. AC was just trying to assess what destiny had in store for his higher self.

What if Frater Micro, acting through the vehicle of an elite machine, were one of the seven beneficiaries?

What if I were the sole custodian of the AC-Therion stream of consciousness?

I’m not, I can assure you in writing or via PayPal … I’m just opening alternative realities for consideration.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@shiva said:

“AC wrote that he (as Magus) was considering whether to reincarnate as a single entity, or split his being into seven entities.”

“First of all, I don’t think it was AC making such a decision, it was Therion. Therion, being resident in the Chokmah Suites, already “knew” (gnosis) the answer. AC was just trying to assess what destiny had in store for his higher self.”

Do you remember where AC said this? Magic In Theory & Practice perhaps? I’d like to read it in full.

AC referred to himself as MT (Master Therion)…i get what you are doing here speaking of AC and MT as separate people or seperate aspects of AC’s being…sort of…are you saying that the Master Therion (higher aspect of AC) had certain knowledge that AC was not always privy to?

I suppose that would be true of all of us.

@shiva said:

“What if Frater Micro, acting through the vehicle of an elite machine, were one of the seven beneficiaries?”

If you pour a single glass of water into the ocean does it reincarnate in the same form? of course not. It mixes with the rest of the ocean and becomes something else. We have evidence of this in the physical world. We (I) are not yet as knowledgeable at this time about what happens when our soul/spirit is released into the vast universe. Does it ever take the same shape again? or does it mingle and mix with other entities and reform in a new manner, still showing some signs of it recent history hence “past life memory” and such?

@shiva said:

“What if I were the sole custodian of the AC-Therion stream of consciousness?”

The Puppet Master! There is/has been an eliminate to this story of the main character (MT) being a clueless pinball as he bounces around from task to task not realizing what it happening. Hard to explain in a few sentences but here is an excerpt from my early Aleister In Wonderland blog:

You see, I am not really the the reincarnation of Aleister Crowley. We have it all backwards in our minds. It doesn’t work that way. Aleister Crowley is an incarnation of me. I’ve been around a long time, and I have many aliases. AC was one of them. This life I am MT.

Master Therion, anyone?

Did you notice the anagram of my full name Michael Sean Tierney?

Michael Sean Tierney = Hence, my entire alias.

A perfect anagram.

It’s okay, you weren’t supposed to see it. I was.

Aiwass.

and:

You see, sir (or madam,) what’s been happening here in my life is the fact that I have been cast into a spell of invisibility and fate. The invisibility spell hides me in plain sight and let’s me live my life without obstruction or identification.

The fate spell is a whole other story. This spell has me bumping into myself on a regular basis as I explore my world. Events and coincidences, teachers, creative projects, funny things, etc all designed to create a story that reminds me of myself and my past life as AC; eventually triggering my memory and all designed to fit into the riddle of my life, “Aleister in Wonderland.”

I have been unable to maintain a personal will. My TRUE WILL has been steering my life and arranging circumstances and events to make certain identification takes place at some later date and time.

Source: “The Sound of Silence” Kenneth Grant (blog post)

The post began with this statement:

[“This post was written January 17-18 and first published on January 18th 2011, three days after the death of Kenneth Grant but prior to the public disclosure of this information. I apologize for any insensitivity that may be read into the timing or content of this post. I did not know that Mr. Grant had passed when I posted this.” -MT]

To view the original post search on wayback machine (archive dot org) for aleisterinwonderland dot com

@shiva said:

“I’m not, I can assure you in writing or via PayPal … I’m just opening alternative realities for consideration.”

Thanks again Doc! Check is in the mail. Lulz!

elitemachinery
    Participant

@shiva wrote:

“AC wrote that he (as Magus) was considering whether to reincarnate as a single entity, or split his being into seven entities.”

from wikipedia: The Beast (Revelation)

“The description of the beast is found primarily in Revelation chapters thirteen and seventeen. Chapter thirteen gives the fullest description. John saw it “rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”

elitemachinery
    Participant

Hmmm. More sychronicities:

From 1993-1996 I played monsters called Cardasians on Star Trek fairly regularly. The costumes were very uncomfortable and the hours and make-up sessions were extremely long.

ref:

– memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Cardassian

“The Cardassians were a humanoid species from the Alpha Quadrant. They were native to the planet Cardassia Prime, capital world of the Cardassian Union. Known throughout the Alpha Quadrant for being extremely ruthless, the Cardassians became one of the greatest enemies of the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire, when the Cardassian Union joined the Dominion in 2373.”

I developed a reliable reputation in this niche and when Joe Dante directed “The Osiris Chronicles” he cast me as an Alien Sentry and also as one of three actors placed inside a three-headed slime monster speaking hissing dialog. I and the two other actors were covered in slime as we bobbed up and down and spoke our creepy dialogue. The subject matter and dialogue centers around beings that share bodies and souls and hold special powers. This was a very uncomfortable contraption. One of the few speaking roles that I appeared in mainstream movies/tv.

The movie pilot was released sometime in 1998 and not picked up for any syndication.

The “Osiris Chronicles”

watch video from 43:54 to 54:47

click CC (closed caption) in video menu for sub-titles

(note: there is an annoying cartoon with a yellow bird that appears mid-way through the video and then disappears…ignore it and keep watching)

ref:

– memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Tierney

– imdb.com/title/tt0142973/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Shiva
    Participant

EM: Do you remember where AC said this? Magic In Theory & Practice perhaps? I’d like to read it in full.

We;re reminiscing about something I read in the late 60s. We had books, manuscripts, diaries, copies of letters. Sorry, i cannot remember the source. I only remember what he said due to the unusual nature of the statement. As for context, perhaps revealing more on this subject, I don’t think there was any. It was simply a statement, seemingly standing alone. I don’t even know how old he was when he wrote it, but he was at Magus.

i get what you are doing here speaking of AC and MT as separate people or seperate aspects of AC’s being…sort of…are you saying that the Master Therion (higher aspect of AC) had certain knowledge that AC was not always privy to?

I am simply quoting AC. At one point he wrote, “The Magus that works through me is so much higher than me that …” (I forget the illustration of “how high,” merely remembering the description of the “difference.”)

I suppose that would be true of all of us.

Yes, this is true. These higher grades (8=3, 9=2, etc) are already there … always there. The “Path” involves contacting one’s self at sequentially higher levels. If AC, or I, or You make the grade of, say, Magus, there will certainly be an initiation, an imprint, a corresponding experience. But then we become our little selves again. AC becomes foul-mouthed an degratory, I become sarcastic, you become micro-nized. From time to time, we are whisked away unto Chokmah for reorientation, but most of the time we’re stumbling around on Malkuth … with funny ideas in our head.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@shiva wrote:

“…but most of the time we’re stumbling around on Malkuth … with funny ideas in our head.”

No shortage of “funny ideas” around here.

As far as I know, there is no definitive authority that can explain reincarnation/Resurrection to us at this time. The only person i’m aware who has attempted to share a “provable” example is David Wilcock. He has chosen Uri Geller as his character reference who is a known fraud and illusionist.

Wilcock has many books for sale and expensive weekend seminars where I garner that if enough money is paid you get to be the reincarnation of whomever you want, complete with a framed certificate of authenticity signed by Mr. Wilcock and Uri Geller, and a few bent spoons thrown in for good measure.

Christians teach Resurrection. Buddhists teach reincarnation. Are we really talking about the same thing? Just from a different point of view? Maybe.

Each religion has a different way of promising their followers that “life goes on within and without you.”

“Proving” this is another thing.

Have you ever lost a friend or relative and then had a dream soon after their death that felt like they were paying a visit to you, saying hello or goodbye? Did it feel like their soul or spirit was really there with you? Many people have had these experiences, myself included. The movie The Sixth Sense was about this very thing.

For these and other reasons many of us could agree that in our “opinion” there is life after the human form dies. And for perhaps a short time, the entity/spirit who inhabited that form is available for brief visits or consultations.

Proving this line of thought is another matter altogether. How do you prove something that you just know?

Through DNA we now have the ability to prove lineage. We can solve crimes with it, confirm where our ancestors came from and so on. Currently DNA is an acceptable “proof” in most courts of law.

Proving that there is life after death, or that part of us never dies, is still a work in progress.

I believe the Aleister In Wonderland project that fell in my lap is an attempt to “prove” we don’t really die, and AC/MT are the guinea pigs who signed up for this project.

I work with several computers every day. Over the years I have amassed quite a collection of computer parts, cases, motherboards, processors, power supplies, hard disk drives etc.

In this context, I, MT (Michael Tierney), am the Master Technician.

I work with PC’s not MAC’s as I like to custom build my machines. When I build a new machine I hope it lasts for a long time. But eventually, it gets old and dies.

When my PC dies (power supply goes out, hard drive crashes, etc) I now have the opportunity to build a new PC. I (MT/Master Technician) build a new PC.

This new PC may contain some parts from the old PC, but it may not. I have learned many things and my needs have changed since building the first machine, so building a new machine is an opportunity to upgrade and get latest parts and technology. Faster processors, larger hard drive, more memory, and perhaps a colorful new box to put it all in.

If the Secret Chiefs (microsoft corporation) have recently released a new operating system (Windows 14) I may download this from the cloud (heavens) so that this new machine will have all the latest bells and whistles.

For starters, i may not put any of my personal or important files on the new machine until im certain that it works correctly and efficiently.

Fortunately, I’ve backed up years of personal files to my cloud account (Akashiac Records) and they can be downloaded when needed, (providing I have the secret password: Aleister In Wonderland.)

When this new machine is finished and in proper working order, it may look quite different from the old machine or it may look similar. If I resurrected the old computers case, it will look similar or the same. But regardless, there will definitely be some similarities due to the fact that I (MT) the Master Technician built both of these machines.

Over time I may become confident in the abilities of the new machine and start adding some of my personal files. I install some of my favorite plugins and software. The new machine looks different but because I built both and use/have used them both for many years they eventually take on similar characteristics. Both machines have MT’s fingerprints all over them (literally and figuratively.)

If a forensic computer analyst looked at the browsing history and files and text logs of each machine, they could conclude that both machines were built and used by the same Master Technician.

Let’s call the first machine AC. That is the machine that died. We’ll call the second machine PC. That’s the new machine.

Is PC the reincarnation of AC?

Is PC the resurrection of AC?

They look different but there is evidence that they were created by the same Master Technician.

But can we prove it?

I believe our understanding of reincarnation is all backwards. AC did not create PC. Rather AC and PC were both created by MT.

Therefore AC and PC are both incarnations of the Master Technician’s creativity, not reincarnations of each other.

A case could be made that PC is the reincarnation of AC. But it’s not really accurate as that explanation is missing a big part of how these machines came into existence. If you remove MT from the equation, it doesn’t add up.

AC and PC are both incarnations of what MT the Master Technician had in mind when building a new machine at each place and time according to his intention, know how, available parts, and budget at the time.

@shiva wrote:

and

“What if Frater Micro, acting through the vehicle of an elite machine, were one of the seven beneficiaries?”

As the amount of of things I use computers for has increased, and my understanding of these machines and software has developed, I have found myself creating many computers, each with a different task or purpose.

The problems come when I task too many responsibilities to one computer. The computer slows down, freezes up, or simply dies.

This is why I now have several computers in the corner created solely for mining crypto currency. They were built just for this task and do nothing else. Another computer was built just to run the Windows 10 operation system and compatible software. Lastly, my main machine that I use for web browsing and general tasks, is built using the Linux operating system.

Soon, I plan to build a separate cheap machine to be used solely for downloading and seeding torrent files. This way the processing power used for torrenting will not impede or slow down the tasks I run on my main machine.

When I travel, i have a cheap second hand laptop I take with me and I only put a few of my personal files on it. That way if it gets lost or broken I have nothing to worry about.

This could be an example of the Master Technician splitting the next incarnation of his elite machines into several entities for specific tasks, allowing his main machine to stay focused on the Great Work whatever that may be at the time.

How’s that? Funny enough for you?

Tiger
    Participant

@ the elite machine vehicle down heres

Buddhist reincarnation is a little different than the transmigration of the Soul .
    Reincarnation happens but there is no one that reincarnates .
    Anatman = no soul ( though some times it’s argued as semantics )
    Tibetan Buddhism is different from other forms of Buddhism in that it holds that an awakened being can pledge to help others towards awakening .
    The Awakened understand that the elements ( liquid, matter etc ) are borrowed and will return back to the earth for other beings to borrow . The air we breath has been breathed by everyone the water we drink the food we eat goes to make up our being and our bodily matter will go back to the earth for other beings to nourish . The body is not outside of awareness but inside it . The cyclic process of birth maturation and decay rolls on . Life gives birth to death .

The Awakened reside in a non local expanse where times exist simultaneously whose nature is understood as non binding, and completely empty . So they can borrow back the elements from the earth and enter back into The cyclic process of birth maturation and decay which exists inside conceptual awareness in order to help other beings dreaming into the tributary .

You might want to get a head start on Siva’s reading list and read
    The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot

who writes about studies by
    Dr Joel Whitton
    https://allaboutheaven.org/sources/whitton-dr-joel/190

Dr. Ian Stevenson
    https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html

Dr. Raymond Moody
    https://www.near-death.com/science/experts/raymond-moody.html

Tiger
    Participant

“Consciousness and Survival,” sponsored by the Institute of Noetic Sciences and the Smithsonian, at Georgetown University
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1985/10/28/matters-of-life-after-death/6d888db0-c298-461f-8f82-5eb5a03782fb/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.de380e80641b

belmurru
    Participant

Perhaps this is the quote Shiva is remembering –

May 27 [1917]

“My health has been constantly bad – a mixture of swamp fever and rheumatism, fugitive neuralgic symptomps, etc. – at least I most sincerely hope so, i.e. from A. C.’s point of view.
    “But I myself (איואס) have been considering all the time how to act as to Crowley’s body and mind. Can I use it any more? Wouldn’t my ideas get ahead much faster if he were dead? Shouldn’t I be wise to manifest in another, or in a multitude?
    “This practice has been nightly for some few days – I dare say ten. It has helped greatly my poor client Crowley, who now sees the point of the Buddhist corpse-meditations and their congeners. (Written after doing Op. 3, An. xiii.)”

(Diary (“The Urn”), May 27, 1917 – this is the whole entry)

http://www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/im-the-reincarnation-of-aleister-crowley/#post-89178

Shiva
    Participant

bel: Perhaps this is the quote Shiva is remembering –
    “Shouldn’t I be wise to manifest in another, or in a multitude?”

That’s not exactly the way I remembered it, but it certainly fits the bill (for many, not seven).

elitemachinery
    Participant

@tiger

Thanks for all the info and links. I have since obtained the Michael Talbot book and doco and will study them. I’m behind in my Shiva studies, but will catch up. I have been distracted recently upgrading all the outlets in my home (added about 20 extra grounded 3-prong outlets) and re-built my desk workspace. This is what it looks like now:

desk

Getting a proper workspace set-up again has been a work in progress for many years. I had been moving around far too much and had several setbacks. Hopefully, i can get some serious work done in my new space.

As for old computers and their reincarnation or resurrection?

oldcomputers.net has many vintage computers for sale. For example this vintage Thinkpad with Windows 3.1 selling for over $2000.

desk

Do we really want to resurrect Aleister Crowley? Or for that matter an old Thinkpad computer? Complete with DOS 5.0 or Windows 3.1 operating system? 100 megabyte (not gigabyte) hard drive, 14.4k modem, and a whopping 500kb memory?

Point being that reincarnation does not involve using the old machine, it seems to involve creating new Elite Machinery and then working with old and new data.

Machinery (our physical form) is just that. It get’s old and breaks down and eventually dies.

What reincarnates, if true, is the being/ideas/mission/true will, not the physical form. The machine, whether it be a an old laptop purchased at a thrift store, or a brand new Elite Machine with all the latest tech, is simply a vehicle.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  elitemachinery.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  elitemachinery.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  elitemachinery. Reason: sp
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.