Home Forums Community Submissions Everyman and every woman is a star!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Tiger
    Participant

What reincarnates, if true, is the being/ideas/mission/true will, not the physical form.

Our gross body originally developed from our parents sperm and egg and will disintegrate at death .
    Although we regard it as our body ,we did not make it, and cannot take it with us .
    Our gross body is like a guest house
    grasping onto it is like a guest grasping on to the guest house .

Our subtle body can shape into a dream body
    it can merge with an emanation .

There are two types of imputing basis/ground/implicate order
    temporary basis and ultimate basis .

ignant666
    Participant

Our gross body originally developed from our parents sperm and egg and will disintegrate at death .

And as AC notes, “mind is a disease of sperm” [and egg, he (phallocentrically) fails to say].

Thought is electro-chemical activity within the portion of meat known as the brain; emotion is electro-chemical activity within the brain, and the large amount of neural tissue surrounding the gut-tube.

When we silence the chattering monkey, after working to equilibreate the sulking lizard, what remains may not be a product of meat and heredity.

To say someone is the reincarnation of another, we can only be talking about that other thing, since the particular chattering monkey, and sulking lizard, in each of us is the product of non-duplicatable, particular heredity, and individual life-time experience.

But it remains to be explained how that thing can be the same star as that which illuminated a previous incarnation.

We would do well to recall those old blues lines

It ain’t the meat, it’s the motion [nb!],
    That makes your mama wanna rock

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  ignant666.

Shiva
    Participant

Ig:

When we silence the chattering monkey, after working to equilibreate the sulking lizard, what remains may not be a product of meat and heredity.

To say someone is the reincarnation of another, we can only be talking about that other thing, since the particular chattering monkey, and sulking lizard, in each of us is the product of non-duplicatable, particular heredity, and individual life-time experience.

This (^) is a very good, very concise, description of the whole path. Manifold threads can be spun from each clause and concept.

We can take all the segments and statements to the bank or credit union, except for the conjecture, what remains may not be a product of meat and heredity. This is it, Ignant! This is it, folks!

This is the great philosophical dilemma, boiled down into a simple statement. There is a sense of something that remains, but that something can never be known … because it lies above and beyond (or below and within) the human mind. This also hints at the final solution to liberation: Stop the Mind.

But it remains to be explained how that thing can be the same star as that which illuminated a previous incarnation.

The only scientific explanation (and thus acceptable to the skeptical mind) is Genetic Memory. This is a specific, defined concept that can be reviewed via your Borg search engine. Genetic Memory is mental data (present at birth) which is not based on sensory input.

elitemachinery
    Participant

AC believed in reincarnation did he not? I have run across many times he mentions his past lives and talks about reincarnation in his writings, but I am not even close to being as well read as many of you. AC was a bit of an ego maniac so perhaps his past life memories were self serving. I do seem to remember the book Perdurabo making light of AC’s claims of reincarnation as simply not adding up (the dates didn’t match any linear timeline.)

Am I to assume that many of us do not believe in reincarnation? I’m getting different signals from different posts.

@ignant666 said:

“To say someone is the reincarnation of another, we can only be talking about that other thing, since the particular chattering monkey, and sulking lizard, in each of us is the product of non-duplicatable, particular heredity, and individual life-time experience.”

Yes indeed. This is why there is a knee jerk reaction to talking about reincarnation in any specific scenario. If one of us takes magic mushrooms and has feelings and memories of being an American Indian or African Tribe member in a past life no problem as that is not specific.

As soon as someone claims to be a specific person (it’s always a king or queen or someone really famous and desirable or prominent isn’t it?) all the alarm bells go off.

@ignant666 ‘s above statement again reiterates that reincarnation is a bad word. And, I surmise, a very misunderstood word.

As i’ve stated before I don’t think AC gets to reincarnate. It’s the higher entity behind AC that reincarnates. The reason I am using AC is because that is the game I’m playing and that is how I see the game was designed to be played.

Ideally, this project is as much about gaining a broader/deeper/clearer understanding of AC, Aiwass and Thelema, as it is about me gaining a gold star by my name or gaining some lofty status (being called a satanist/pedo/creep is one very real and not so lofty or desirable possibility lol)

What I see is that forces beyond my control have made a clear attempt to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt (or at least have it be recognized that a very determined attempt has been made to accomplish this end by energies larger than my ego self.)

Me/MT i’m the guy who has to try and explain it. That’s my role.

I may only get one shot at this, so i’m going very slowly, and I need feedback as I go. I’ve also had many setbacks. But Mr. Feazey has a preview of sorts as I have sent him many many emails over the years giving him additional information and research on the matter. (Hence, this may be why he is being so patient.)

@shiva said:

“The only scientific explanation (and thus acceptable to the skeptical mind) is Genetic Memory. This is a specific, defined concept that can be reviewed via your Borg search engine. Genetic Memory is mental data (present at birth) which is not based on sensory input.”

I can provide a genetic link due to my Crowley heritage (grandmother Mary Alice Crowley, great grandfather Thomas Crowley) but would not every Crowley have these same genetic memories?

source – lashtal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/mary_alice_crowley_bc_1_20150227_1453820859.jpg

another document that may or may not be interesting is this one:

source – lashtal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crowley_probate_1949_1_20150227_1357132597.jpg

The date January 24 comes up many times in this riddle. [Liber AL: 3y x24] and first showed up on the document above AFAIK.

@elitemachinery said:

“The self of Aiwass, a magical self and something we all have and connect with (a sort of “super self”) reincarnates and speaks through a new identity and ego. This is the self that reincarnates and lives on life after life.”

source: Hence My Entire Alias – lashtal.com/forums/topic/hence-my-entire-alias/

one of the links that @tiger shared earlier in the thread has this image:

– image source – allaboutheaven.org/sources/whitton-dr-joel/190 – thx @tiger

When I began this project it was titled:

Aleister In Wonderland – The Reincarnation of Aleister Crowley

Seeing that reincarnation is such a naughty and misunderstood word in the western world (perhaps because we are taught the Resurrection of Jesus Christ in the bible not reincarnation) I may use an alternate working title from her on:

Aleister In Wonderland – The Riddle of Aiwass

flatly presenting the facts and letting the reader decide what, if anything, it means.

Tiger
    Participant

@elite machinery
    once you figure out the monkey lizard creeper spell
    you might apprehend
    a magikal lamp soul star

which dwells in a realm prior to conditions of the spell .

Its the magical circle the aura of the Awakened current stream
    and to be able to augment impart transmit to others
    that is important

not wether one was born in 666 BC or 666 AD or lived in Avenue 666 DC

concentrate on the moon not the finger pointing .
    not this not that

Though the conditions for you to flower into the Ashram of the Master have not happened for you at an early stage
    nor have those conditions manifested yet

you have manifested the conditions of free time

use your time well .

my 2 pence
    best

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

“Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death.”
    Who said that? None other than that well-known swami (along with J Robert Oppenheimer), Sturmbannfuhrer Wernher von Braun. It all goes to show – what? (Just thought I’d chuck that one in here, for no particular ulterior reason…)

Michael Sean Tierney = Hence, my entire alias.
    Hey, I like it – that’s cute. Neat!

Norma N Joy Conquest

Michael Staley
    Participant

@Jamie

“Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death.”

A lovely quote, Jamie.

ignant666
    Participant

Re quote from from Sturmbannfuehrer/rocket swami von Braun: I did not see that coming. “Not see”- geddit? [gets coat; leaves in shame]

BTW, any Brits who believe in the silly myth that “Americans don’t get irony” could do worse than to check out the work of MIT prof Dr Lehrer; i was brought up on his records which my parents played constantly. I know every song by heart.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  ignant666.

pegasus
    Blocked

I have some crazy ideas to share

Do we really want to resurrect Aleister Crowley? Or for that matter an old Thinkpad computer? Complete with DOS 5.0 or Windows 3.1 operating system? 100 megabyte (not gigabyte) hard drive, 14.4k modem, and a whopping 500kb memory?
    We cannot as such reincarnate Aleister and the energy that is was him.. he was born when the conditions were right and that took a few thousand years for that to occur

divided for a chance of union
    change not the style of a letter
    divided for a change of union

divided for the union that brings change

machinery is just that , it gets old and breaks down and eventually dies

not true ….. if the dna sequence contains a code to transmute those short telomeres into long ones then amazing things happen

ps i shoulda kept my 386 dos 5 apricot that was a lemon.. i miss commander keen
    and my 8mb hard drives and 30 pin ram

also crowley and the bible had an amazing way of hiding stuff in plain site…

by swapping sexes … I spent two years cracking the mayet system that I “knew” was there.. and after I made each move I would look it up in the book of thoth and get a personal message from aleister letting me know I was doing it right

pan =pandora
    egyptians were held as slaves by the israelites ..hmm hittites

i was reading an article a few weeks back, lost now in the hundreds of article since but it was about an archeology dig near a hill that they think or know was in the bible and scholars have now said what i said.. it was opposite the way it was written about in the bible ….

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  pegasus.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  pegasus.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.