Examples of the bla...

Examples of the black lodge?  

Page 1 / 10
  RSS

dom
 dom
(@dom)
08/10/2019 9:07 pm  

For educational purposes feel free to post links you have of the black lodge in action as follows;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aZnFbMAiuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4f7HSAsOg&t=15s

dom
 dom
(@dom)
08/10/2019 10:37 pm  

Please watch Pastor Brady. Chilling basically.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
08/10/2019 11:45 pm  

The Roman Catholic Church, except for the current Pope and his coterie; almost all Evangelical Protestant churches; Russia [Putin is the current Grandmaster of the Black Lodge; of course not all who work for him do so knowingly or get paid]; the US Republican Party; the US Drug Enforcement Agency; the UK Conservative and Brexit Parties; the Social Liberal Party in Brazil (Bolsonaro's hyper-conservative, quasi-Fascist party); the National Front in France; the (c)OTO; Gunther's "Make Your Own Mc-A.'. A.'.".

That will do for a start.

I don't know enough about politics in any other country to identify which right-wing party is the Black Lodge rep in any other country. Whichever one gets money and/or help from Putin, and does the Devil's work.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
09/10/2019 7:11 am  

Ignant's list is pretty good, and far-reaching. At this time, I only have one nomination for addition. It is truly so terrifying that I dare not speak it's name on an open line like this, but you might figure it out by anal-yzing this secret code name: Elron.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
09/10/2019 7:46 am  

What Ignant said.

How about The so=called Church of Satan? Although said to be a pro-Pagan and anti-Christian set-up it is based on Victorian White Supremacy (Ragnar Redbeard's 'Might is right') and as R.A.Wilson said encourages humans to stay in their lower circuits. Think about it how many Nazis are attracted to Cos? Furthermore it is a proponent of reductive materialism.

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
09/10/2019 10:44 am  

So it really is a case then of "Get thee behind me, Church of Satan"?

Making the sign of the (rosy) cross,
Norma N Joy Conquest

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
09/10/2019 5:42 pm  

d: How about The so=called Church of Satan? Furthermore it is a proponent of reductive materialism.

You are on the right track here. The term "Black Lodge" is subject to various interpretations, but the underlying, ultimate definition is ...

The forces of light vs the forces of darkness.

Note: "Darkness" involves materialism and you're right about the "lower circuits."

Many orgs are just playing around at Sorcery and teenage-mentality rebellion. They violate society's moral codes ... because they can. Do not give them spray-cans of paint. The really black and dark folks get into slavery, murder, and massive corporate ownership.

ReplyQuote
Serpent 252
(@serpent252)
09/10/2019 6:49 pm  

ignant666 already noted "Russia," I just add the full name: the Eastern Orthodox Church (Greek, Russian, &c.) I know from the personal experience they all are the Black Lodge proper.

ΑΠΟ ΠΑΝΤΟΣ ΚΑΚΟΔΑΙΜΟΝΟΣ.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
09/10/2019 8:19 pm  

Good point Shiva the 'black lodge' are not necessarily seen in public wearing silly wizard costumes in front of a candle-lit altar.

If you were to measure the gross net worth of every human on earth do you know how many people own 50% of the entire world's wealth? Millions? Thousands? Hundreds? It's actually less than 30 private individuals.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
09/10/2019 10:53 pm  

d: It’s actually less than 30 private individuals.

Now you have come to the heart of darkness.

ReplyQuote
wellreadwellbred
(@wellreadwellbred)
10/10/2019 1:17 am  

Shiva: "I only have one nomination for addition. [...] Elron."

Shiva, what is, in short, your main reason for this nomination??

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
10/10/2019 3:24 am  

wr: Shiva, what is, in short, your main reason for this nomination??

In short, read any survivor's account of what goes on in Elron's club.

Extending a bit longer: If you (anyone) needs any kind of reason for such a nomination, I sit aghast (that's like aghori) and can only ass-ume that they have led a sheltered life, one that prevented them from engaging mainstream media and revelatory "occult" books.

ReplyQuote
wormwood
(@wormwood)
10/10/2019 6:32 am  

Gidday .. I am new to this conversation ; ) and it interests me enough to have many questions.

Crowley : you my dear are black ... something something nubian
Saturn : black - binah
tiger : *paraphrase messiah creation of roman control
Jesus : I am the way *cough the truth and the light
Pan : I am nature
Dom : examples of the black lodge
someone : the black earth
someone else: son of gods saw the daughters of the earth and made them their wives
iggy666 above list
serpent :orthodox

please forgive my confusion but the above samples seemingly contradict each other as "black" I am left thinking that, that is sort of like saying bees are good wasps are bad
Do they not both sting? what is defined as a black lodge?
is the black lodge nice for nature or not nice for nature? ...... or in other words are bees good and are wasps bad? is what is good for you good for me or bad for me?

ignant666
- you mentioned dea and republican party. what about democrats?
does this mean not all gov and departments are foe?
what about the one snowden and lulzsec hacked G C headquarters in England?

when you say roman catholic church but not pope, evangelist churches ..... what about other churches mainstream and otherwise
why not the pope?

what about legal system and police and military?

serpent
: when you say orthodox would that also mean greek and serbian orthodox?

Shiva if darkness has a heart does that not negate the horrid?

ReplyQuote
Tiger
(@tiger)
10/10/2019 6:49 am  

worm coming through

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
10/10/2019 8:07 am  

w: I am left thinking ...

No, no. You need to be right-thinking or you'll fall pray [sic] to the horrors of The Black Lodge.

what is defined as a black lodge?

"An org that worships money and exerts control over simpletons and advanced folk alike through mind control, false spirituality, and enslavement (or at least employment) of acolytes and mass humanity.

Let's put it another way: The White Lodge seeks to advance/accelerate the evolutionary/initiatory process for the whole slew (slough?) of human peoples. The Black Lodge seeks to nourish itself at the expense of said human peoples. The Yellow Lodge ignores does not engage in this struggle (Black vs White), but will take action to create balance and harmony ... you may think "Buddhism," and be correct.

Now Crowley (who was not Black, but yes, his Saturn did show through from time-to-time) sorted all this out in his The Three Schools of Magick chapter in Aleister Explains Everything, subsequently renamed Magick Without tears.

The Black Lodge is composed of selfish individuals with big egos who specialize in the forces of matter. An extreme example would be that one person is hired to put a material, physical bullet through the brain of some dissident or competitor. White magicians who work as investigative reporters are at maximum risk here.

The White Lodge is composed of unselfish fellows and dames who specialize in the transmission of light (energy, spirit) in order to bring humanity into a new level or dimension of consciousness.

The Black Lodge and the White Lodge are opposed to each other in their goals and their methods. So they end up at war with each other.

The Black Lodge consorts with demons, not for evocation to amuse one's despondent spouse, nor for control over one's psychological complexes, but to gain personal power and to amass money. Sexual favors, often by druggery or force, are accepted. In it's most vile format, the sexual participant is sacrificed to the demon, and the blood is drunken by all the evil participants. That's the worst definition of a Black Lodge.

As dom points out, they specialize in the lower four neurocircuits (you may think of it as the three lower chakras).

The White Lodge, selfless adepts that they are, know full well that the perfect sacrifice is "a young male child of perfect (or high) intelligence." In case anybody missed the joke, the child is the magician him or her self, and the death is that of the perfect inelligence, which is the mind.

Black vs White. Evil vs Good. Matter vs Spirit. I ask you (anyone): Where do you stand? Many here understand the phrase, "The A.'.A.'. is a mixture of White and Yellow," which Crowley penned in said Without Tears book (above).

The purpose of this thread, if I divine it correctly, is to point fingers and name names of orgs (or solitary Black Wizards) that appear to be connected or directly incumbent in the Black Lodge.

Several levels have already emerged, which is proper to a strict classification of evil. The guys who wave a black flag and proclaim their devotion to Satan are just the clowns, the outer and most visible form of Black. At a deeper level, we find "Organized Religion," which (according to Master Morya who does not exist), which is responsible for "fully two-thirds" of the evil and misery on this planet. Deeper still, I suggest a close look at the Military-Industrial Complex (and the Big Banks), as suggested by Pres Ike in his farewell address. Deepak of all, we find the metaphorical 30 pieces of dust (matter) finger-pointed out by dom.

I could go on all night ... but really? It's bedtime here in Nuevo Mejica, so if things are still confusing, feel free to inquire further.

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)
10/10/2019 12:45 pm  

I can't believe what I am reading.

A demon-summoning elite cabal that enslaves humanity through mind control and owns all the world's money...

Why don't you guys straight out blame the Jews and the Freemasons and then we can all go home early?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
10/10/2019 1:42 pm  

Um, because "the Jews and the Freemasons" are not "examples of the Black Lodge"?

wormwood: Anyone able to pull out the old "The US Democratic Party is just as bad as the Republicans" line might want to consider reading a newspaper from time to time.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
10/10/2019 1:57 pm  

@wormwood

Shiva's assessment is sensible. The bit that doesn't sound sensible is the human sacrifice bit but yeah idiots out there will try that stuff just like i hear that a lot of unhinged drug dealers raised in voodoo based countries will try it. In the corporate political sphere though i would say that they are a tiny tiny minority who try it but they are kidding themselves anyway. Occultists are just people and some people are unhinged aren't they?

Look at the Pagan nazis...they prospered for a while.........then they failed massively didn't they? Their demons or gods or whatever left them to the Russians.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
10/10/2019 6:09 pm  

ao: Why don’t you guys straight out blame the Jews and the Freemasons and then we can all go home early?

Yes, the Khazerian Mafia has its place in our list, but not necessarily "The Jews," as every culture seems to develop its own form of Black Brothers, Sisters, and their children.

See: The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia (Updated) at:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Freemasons are a different deal. They're mostly okay fellows, but again, a small core of Black-hearted Knaves once used Masonry as their "home nest," and so essentially brought themselves into public view.

It's not the Jews, it's not the Masons, it's not the simple Satanists (who are only going after their Hadit), it's not the run-of-the-mill wealthy businessmen/inventors (who usually get bought out by a bigger octopus), and it's not us or even Los.

It's the 1% who consume 50% of the usable resources, and I'm not able to confirm the figure, dom's 30 people holding/controlling way over 50% of the world's wealth.

Alan, you personally can now go home early, but "we all" are hanging in here 'til we get the names of those 30 folk.

Dom, who are they? If 30 names are not available, how do we find them?

d: The bit that doesn’t sound sensible is the human sacrifice bit ...

This was the standard, approved way to get power in the olden daze. See Aztecs, Borneoan cannibals (not cabals), etc. It's a long historical list. Many think it's hysterical, but it is the ultimate, innermost secret of Black Magic.

d: ... some people are unhinged aren’t they?

Thank you, but flattery will get you nowhere.

ReplyQuote
Serpent 252
(@serpent252)
10/10/2019 6:15 pm  

@wormwood

I am new to this conversation ; )

Yes, Mayet, indeed, welcome back. Don't worry, won't tell anyone.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
10/10/2019 6:45 pm  

AHA!
Now we get to the crux of it.

Black lodge=material gain
Yellow lodge=neutral
White lodge= spiritual gain

In saying so, we get to the following question.
Is it possible to become one of the .001 or even 1% elite withOUT being part of the black lodge?

In other words, do these people HAVE to sell their souls (so to speak) to get to where they are? I think the answer is yes. Due to the amount of energy/direction of goal they choose to pursue in this short life.
A lot of them are really good at pretending to be philanthropists too. At least to the average rube.

Jeff Bezos
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Bernard Arnault
Suckerberg
Bloomberg
Koch
etc
etc

ReplyQuote
wormwood
(@wormwood)
10/10/2019 6:51 pm  

Ignant666: I do not know American politics other than to find them a farce not unlike most others.

Liberal Aka LIBER - AL a right wing major party in a minor english colony.

what is defined as a black lodge?

“An org that worships money and exerts control over simpletons and advanced folk alike through mind control, false spirituality, and enslavement (or at least employment) of acolytes and mass humanity.

that sounds like most of the human race

Let’s put it another way: The White Lodge seeks to advance/accelerate the evolutionary/initiatory process for the whole slew (slough?) of human peoples. The Black Lodge seeks to nourish itself at the expense of said human peoples. The Yellow Lodge ignores does not engage in this struggle (Black vs White), but will take action to create balance and harmony … you may think “Buddhism,” and be correct

someone seemingly has mixed their whites with the black clothes in the wash the entire wash seems to be dirty gray.

Aleister Explains Everything,
that would be nice.

Black vs White. Evil vs Good. Matter vs Spirit. I ask you (anyone): Where do you stand?

very alone

The purpose of this thread, if I divine it correctly, is to point fingers and name names of orgs (or solitary Black Wizards) that appear to be connected or directly incumbent in the Black Lodge.

I ran into germer one day or is/was he sir richard burton

I could go on all night … but really? It’s bedtime here in Nuevo Mejica, so if things are still confusing, feel free to inquire further.

yes they are............. the more that is seen shockingly confusing

@serpent please don't tell Shiva..ok? 😀

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
10/10/2019 7:03 pm  

@shiva

Who are the 30? Well it's not Trump. That loser is only worth about $100 billion isn't he?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
10/10/2019 7:06 pm  

Serpent 252- good catch! Suspect you are right!

In slightly-related "Unhinged Women Banned From lashtal" news, our dear departed sister Alrah, posting under the name "BethshebaAshe' managed to get herself banned from the reddit thelema group. So now she's gotten banned from reddit, here, and "the fruitcake factory" (heruraha; which seems barely to exist anymore). Alrah is not Mayet, though, despite what Paul said a while ago- they are unhinged in different ways, are of different nationalities, and have distinctly different interests- Mayet never has posted about alternative qabalahs or the Hebrew bible, which are Alrah's obsessions for the last several years.

As to Fra. Shiva's post, the site linked to is the product of ultra-far right wing conspiracy-nut lunatics seeking to re-package every anti-Semitic trope ever, and adding some truly insane claims of their own. They blame the Holocaust, that they, incoherently, say didn't really happen, on the "fake Jews" who controlled Hitler. Distinguishable from the ratings of David Ickes only in that it does not mention aliens or lizards (that i noticed).

Some particularly unhinged, obviously false excerpts that could not survive even the most minimal research:

The Khazarian Mafia invades England after being expelled for hundreds of years:
To accomplish their invasion, they hired Oliver Cromwell to murder King Charles 1, and make England safe for banking again. This began the English Civil Wars which raged for nearly a decade, resulting in regicide of the royal family and hundreds of the genuine English nobility. This is how the City of London was set up as the banking capital of Europe and launched the beginning of the British Empire.
[...]
Hitler became a problem for the KM when he broke free and begin acting in the interests of the German people and the free people of the world, and developed his own banking system free of the Rothschilds.
[...]
Hitler introduced a financial system that was free of usury and beneficial to the working class. This mandated the utter destruction of Germany and the German people, because the Rothschilds and the Khazarians could never allow an economic system that did not depend upon usury to exist.
We see the same thing today with the Khazarian war against Islam, because Islam forbids usury. That is why Israel is so vocal and aggressive about destroying the Islamic people of the world.
[...]
The Rothschild KM sets up Nazi Work Camps as a pretext to later manipulate the Allies into granting them their own private colony in Palestine, using land stolen from the Palestinians:
The Rothschild KM was able to use their self mis-labelled, so-called “holocaust” to serve as a mind-kontrol trigger to thwart and resist any criticism of their Zionist ways.
The truth of the matter was that the Rothschild KM set up the Nazi work camps to make huge profits for their corporations that ran their work camps and supplied their Nazi war machine.
[...]
We now know that Bibi Netanyahu ran the nuclear attack on America on 9-11-01 and did it as an overall Khazarian Mafia (KM) Agenda.

Disgusting, deeply-reality challenged, and insane stuff. If the 9/11 attack was 'nuclear" why haven't all my teeth fallen out yet?

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
10/10/2019 7:22 pm  

You don't want to ruin future real estate with a nuke, mini or otherwise. You wanna use a directed energy weapon. Direct from the heart of the black lodge: the UN. lol

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)
10/10/2019 7:23 pm  

I advise you to pop over to the David Icke forums. The people there have the answer as to who is running the world. Essentially, it is YOU.

The AA, the OTO, all Crowleyans (who are all Freemasons), they are all Satanists and are therefore the New World Order.

So they are blaming YOU, and YOU are blaming some other unnamed THEM.

I wonder who THEM are blaming?

Of course, intelligent people know that there have always been rich people, and there have always been poor people, and

The day shit is worth money, poor people will be born without arseholes

but that is all there is to it.
No cabals, no conspiracy, no Illuminati, no New World Order - all of those are phantasms, products of over-imaginative minds.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
10/10/2019 7:28 pm  

Alan,

People tend to gather together, like with like. Along cultural, racial, economic lines.
When they gather together they begin group-think.

Group-think begets cabals, monopolies and yes conspiracies.

Those things very much exist.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
10/10/2019 8:24 pm  

cs: ... do these people HAVE to sell their souls (so to speak) to get to where they are? I think the answer is yes.

Yes (as a speculative guess. I'm not familiar with the details.

I notice you have named personal names. Now we're building "The 30 List."

w: that sounds like most of the human race

Yes, everyone is a combination of two forces (spirit, matter), but we're after the few (esoterica) who are overwhelmingly biased toward the forces of matter. This implies the existence of a few White-hearted heros, many of whom can be found here on LAShTAL. We do get Black-hearted drifters from time to time. Then there are the Lost Los Luminaries (skeptical nay-sayers). Say, ww, you aren't Los in drag, er, disguise, are you?

w: someone seemingly has mixed their whites with the black clothes

Someone is anally naysaying minor details with obvious scorn for the exposed paradigm.

Ig: the site linked to is the product of ultra-far right wing conspiracy-nut lunatics seeking to re-package every anti-Semitic trope ever

Well, that may be correct. I dunno. I just linked the first (unread) article that the Borg listed. A more balanced view is found at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
without reference to Mafia. As stated, the Khazarian bad-guys are not "The Jews," although they may be Jewish. Likewise, "Sicilians" are not the Cosa Nostra, just a few of them. Every culture has it's underworld figures.

d: That loser is only worth about $100 billion isn’t he?

Estimates range from $4b to $1ob. Who cares after the first billion? He's rich ... but not "super rich" (trillion$).

ao: I advise you to pop over to the David Icke forums. The people there have the answer as to who is running the world. Essentially, it is YOU.

Oh, crappola and shinola! How did you discover me?

I do not confess because Ickelites discovered me. I confess because, yes, the resolution of all opposites lies within the individual. None of this slumming in dark alleys and unlit catacombs need have any effect on anyone ... until they find you (anyone) to be "a person of interest." Icke himself lays out some interesting concepts, but I'm not a fan, and I don't advise anyone to go to his site and read what his followers have to say.

ao: but that is all there is to it.

How long have you been wearing blinders?

cs: Those things very much exist.

But can you prove it to ww and ao? If you can't, the whole scenario collapses and we, each individual one of us, must face the ultimate reality:

If you (anyone) sees something they don't like, they must search for the source within themselves. - Metaphysics 101 (rarely taken by most people).

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
10/10/2019 9:37 pm  

'If you (anyone) sees something they don’t like, they must search for the source within themselves. – Metaphysics 101 (rarely taken by most people).'

^
upvote. as the kids say.

@Shiver

Proof?
Is the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg meeting, and Bank for International Settlements dictating what 'events' occur in the scant decades to years after their meetings not proof enough?

Tidbits:
' The 1955 Bilderberg meeting in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany focused on the creation of the European Union and a single European currency, both of which occurred in the early 1990s after decades of gradual implementation'

'In 1991, the then governor of Arkansas, who was relatively unknown at the time, was invited to attend the Bilderberg meeting in Baden-Baden, Germany. Just over one year later the governor, William Jefferson Clinton, became the President of the United States. '

ReplyQuote
wormwood
(@wormwood)
10/10/2019 9:43 pm  

@ignant666

suspect? I call on that one.. if you didn't already know I must rethink my metaphysics. I give you more credit than suspecs 😀

unhinged.. well.. I have to say, you are a better man than most .. meaning at least you say it to my face however I call fowl on that one too .. I wish I was unbalanced and mentally deranged .. handsfull of pills, rubber rooms ..might just beat the oh wow.... indignation.. horror...... maybe later when the fat lady has sung ..... I am not crazy I am a happy little sad nut putting a big picture together from the many many many little ones.. ....
awesome truman show though 😀 even if it's stuck on groundhog day ignant.....

@Shiva ..

the whole scenario needs collapsung.. total system update and reboot required ... and an alien surgeon dental and more.......get some truth in the world.....a martian heirophantical universal adjustment .. as you say.. zero it out.. I think you called it dharama....

magickal son comes of age tomorrow.. mumma did It .... none too soon either... I hope the fathers visit him and he gets that "geez she wasn't crazy IT IS real after all" moment.... he needs it as much as I need to hermit and dance ........

speaking of black lodges...

criminals and drug addicts make willing employees.. amazing what one will do with a sentence cut....

watching it in action is stunningly educational.... I know, I know, I can hear it *sighs.. "forgive them for you do not know what you would do in their place"... *sighs sadly again

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
10/10/2019 10:16 pm  

Peg/mayet/wormwood: i do not think you are "mentally deranged". i do think you are a little less than fully hinged, and lacking in self control; however i have often enjoyed your posts, and am sorry each time you are gone. Also, one way i know you are not Alrah is that you have a sense of humor. i hope your housing issues are working out, and happy birthday to your son.

Probably now that you have outed yourself, you will get banned again, but maybe just try on-topic posts and less rambling posts about your personal life, as you were kind of doing before this post?

Back to our topic, "Evil Folks And Their Ways":

criminals and drug addicts make willing employees.. amazing what one will do with a sentence cut….

Very true in my experience, and addiction to hard drugs is an unequalable tool of social control. A sentence hanging over one's head is a close second.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
10/10/2019 10:29 pm  

@Wormwood

But my dear, the purpose of Earth is as a school of hard knocks. As such there will always be deceit, violence and general difficulty. That is the material plane...

You can 'reboot' it all you want, but the system always self corrects. To chaos, destruction, light and happiness.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
10/10/2019 10:37 pm  

cs: Is the Council on Foreign Relations, [etc] not proof enough?

Oh, there's plenty of proof. But it's not me you have to convince. In fact, you can't prove anything to the naysayers, because they need to dig up the truth themselves. But it's a busy, complex field to research. I started in 1972. Decades of ongoing research still doesn't clear the decks of illusion, but a general pattern emerges.

ww: the whole scenario needs collapsung.. total system update and reboot required … get some truth in the world…..a martian heirophantical universal adjustment

Yeah, that's what everyone is hoping for and anxiously awaiting for next week, next Spring, next decade, (next Aeon?? ... Yuga?).

It's like Rolling Thunder, that keeps rollin'. It's happening now. Incoming gradients of light are stirring the pot. Mass protests/riots/shootings everywhere. Everyone needs to examine their interior status, and not rely on some external entity or force to step in and cause a change.

ReplyQuote
dom
 dom
(@dom)
10/10/2019 10:41 pm  

@ignant

The Khazarian Mafia invades England after being expelled for hundreds of years:
To accomplish their invasion, they hired Oliver Cromwell to murder King Charles 1, and make England safe for banking again

I stopped there.

@alan O'Brien

I advise you to pop over to the David Icke forums.

I'd sooner join the Flat Earth Society. He's a fat uneducated clown making a lot of money from being a fat uneducated clown.

ReplyQuote
Jamie J Barter
(@jamiejbarter)
11/10/2019 2:39 am  

to @ignant666 via @wormwood :

when you say roman catholic church but not pope, evangelist churches ….. what about other churches mainstream and otherwise
why not the pope?

That's a good question... Why's the pope as head honcho exempt? I seem to recall A.C. wrote somewhere (I can't remember the source offhand) that Protestantism was worse than Roman Catholicism and all the other branches of Xianity, and that out of all of them Roman Catholicism was the best for some reason

@shiva :

The Yellow Lodge ignores does not engage in this struggle (Black vs White), but will take action to create balance and harmony … you may think “Buddhism,” and be correct.
So why is the creed of the Buddhist cursed in TBOTL as crapulous, then?

“The A.’.A.’. is a mixture of White and Yellow,” which Crowley penned in said Without Tears book.
Can you say in which letter it says that?  Isn't the A.'. A.'. in its methods wholly White, hence one of its titles as The Great White Brotherhood?

Incoming gradients of light are stirring the pot.[...] Everyone needs to examine their interior status, and not rely on some external entity or force to step in and cause a change.
Some external force such as --- "incoming gradients of light"?

@dom :

Look at the Pagan nazis…they prospered for a while………then they failed massively didn’t they? Their demons or gods or whatever left them to the Russians.
Was that because they (in the form of the Black Lodge) worshipped the Black Sun?

@tiger:

worm coming through
Make way! Make way! For a caress (rapid & laughterful) from Hell

@wormwood :

someone seemingly has mixed their whites with the black clothes in the wash the entire wash seems to be dirty gray.
Isn't that "dirty" a subjective impression?  And in their midst, in the balance in the middle path of the Middle Way, wouldn't it be yellowy rather than gray? 

Colourfully yours,
N Joy

ReplyQuote
Serpent 252
(@serpent252)
11/10/2019 5:55 am  

@ignant666

addiction to hard drugs is an unequalable tool of social control.

And the hardest drug is alcohol, in my experience. A perfect tool of social control, yes, and perfectly legal one. In my mind it has been an equation for a long time: alcohol = Black Lodge. Am I missing something?

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
11/10/2019 8:53 am  

jb: So why is the creed of the Buddhist cursed in TBOTL as crapulous, then?

Um ... because they are yellow and do not fight?
Hm ... because they are not The White Lodge?
Mm ... because Ra-Hoor don't like any of what U.G. calls the spiritual con?

Enough of because, because it has something to do with the dogs of reason, sorrow, and some dirty pit.

Just as Crowley took potshots of demeanor toward everyone (Allan Bennett and Oscar Eckenstein excluded), so Ra-Hoor hurls curses toward any and all organized religion.

I've spoken about this, but here's the full whammy (Morya to Sinnett) ...

(This is rather long, but probably worth reading)

The Mahatma Letters to A. P. Sinnett
Theosophical University Press Edition
Letter No. 10
(Transcribed from a copy in Mr. Sinnett's handwriting. -- Ed)

Received at Simla, 1881-? '82.

Our ideas on Evil. Evil has no existence per se and is but the absence of good and exists but for him who is made its victim. It proceeds from two causes, and no more than good is it an independent cause in nature. Nature is destitute of goodness or malice; she follows only immutable laws when she either gives life and joy, or sends suffering [and] death, and destroys what she has created. Nature has an antidote for every poison and her laws a reward for every suffering.

The butterfly devoured by a bird becomes that bird, and the little bird killed by an animal goes into a higher form. It is the blind law of necessity and the eternal fitness of things, and hence cannot be called Evil in Nature. The
real evil proceeds from human intelligence and its origin rests entirely with reasoning man who dissociates himself from Nature.

Humanity then alone is the true source of evil. Evil is the exaggeration of good, the progeny of human selfishness and greediness. Think profoundly and you will find that save death -- which is no evil but a necessary law, and
accidents which will always find their reward in a future life -- the origin of every evil whether small or great is in human action, in man whose intelligence makes him the one free agent in Nature. It is not nature that creates diseases, but man. The latter's mission and destiny in the economy of nature is to die his natural death brought by old age; save accident, neither a savage nor a wild (free) animal die of disease. Food, sexual relations, drink, are all natural necessities of life; yet excess in them brings on disease, misery,
suffering, mental and physical, and the latter are transmitted as the greatest evils to future generations, the progeny of the culprits. Ambition, the desire of securing happiness and comfort for those we love, by obtaining honours and riches, are praiseworthy natural feelings but when they transform man into an ambitious cruel tyrant, a miser, a selfish egotist they bring untold misery on those around him; on nations as well as on individuals. All this then -- food, wealth, ambition, and a thousand other things we have to leave unmentioned, becomes the source and cause of evil whether in its abundance or through its absence.

Become a glutton, a debauchee, a tyrant, and you become the originator of diseases, of human suffering and misery. Lack all this and you starve, you are despised as a nobody and the majority of the herd, your fellow men, make of you a sufferer your whole life. Therefore it is neither nature nor an imaginary Deity that has to be blamed, but human nature made vile by selfishness. Think well over these few words; work out every cause of evil you can think of and trace it to its origin and you will have solved one-third of the problem of evil.

And now, after making due allowance for evils that are natural and cannot be avoided, -- and so few are they that I challenge the whole host of Western metaphysicians to call them evils or to trace them directly to an independent cause --

I will point out the greatest, the chief cause of nearly two thirds of the evils that pursue humanity ever since that cause became a power. It is religion under
whatever form and in whatsoever nation.

It is the sacerdotal caste, the priesthood and the churches; it is in those illusions that man looks upon as sacred, that he has to search out the source of that multitude of evils which is the great curse of humanity and that almost
overwhelms mankind. Ignorance created Gods and cunning took advantage of the opportunity. Look at India and look at Christendom and Islam, at Judaism and Fetichism.

It is priestly imposture that rendered these Gods so terrible to man; it is religion that makes of him the selfish bigot, the fanatic that hates all mankind out of his own sect without rendering him any better or more moral for it.

It is belief in God and Gods that makes two-thirds of humanity the slaves of a handful of those who deceive them under the false pretence of saving them. Is not man ever ready to commit any kind of evil if told that his God or Gods demand the crime?; voluntary victim of an illusionary God, the abject slave of his crafty ministers. The Irish, Italian and Slavonian peasant will starve
himself and see his family starving and naked to feed and clothe his padre and pope.

For two thousand years India groaned under the weight of caste, Brahmins alone feeding on the fat of the land, and to-day the followers of Christ and those of Mahomet are cutting each other's throats in the names of and for the greater glory of their respective myths.

Remember the sum of human misery will never be diminished unto that day when the better portion of humanity destroys in the name of Truth, morality, and universal charity, the altars of their false gods.

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)
11/10/2019 9:36 am  

@dom

I advise you to pop over to the David Icke forums.

I’d sooner join the Flat Earth Society. He’s a fat uneducated clown making a lot of money from being a fat uneducated clown.

It is worth a look to see what Mr Icke and his followers think of you lot. Here are a few samples.
https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/1567-lucifer-hiding-in-the-spiritual-community/&tab=comments#comment-40062

...When you join the OTO, you never unjoin the OTO, a faction of the Luciferianism occult worship...
There is a connection between the destruction of Crowley's Boleskine house and the subsequent apparent MASS DIE OFF of rock stars around the the world. Crowley's house was an occult HORCRUX of OTO power: this power had been generated through ritual and sacrifices carried out by Crowley and his followers.
...secret societies such as Freemasons and the OTO are rumoured to have sex with animals, and Aleister Crowley forced his mistress to have sex with goats...

So the Ickeoids are falsely foisting on to Crowleyans at their site the same crimes that Crowleyans here are foisting on to others. I imagine there is some point where it is the Ickeoids that get the blame and we go full circle.

There is no Great Conspiracy, there is no New World Order run by an elits cabal. It is all a myth, a chimera. That's why anyone can be blamed for the imagined crimes.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
11/10/2019 12:52 pm  

Why’s the pope as head honcho exempt?

Not exempt per his position, and not popes generally. i just think the current Pope is not particularly evil, and looks like a force for reform and good in the RC Church.

There is no Great Conspiracy, there is no New World Order run by an elits cabal. It is all a myth, a chimera. That’s why anyone can be blamed for the imagined crimes.

I agree, and don't think i have said any different? The Black Lodge does not need to have meetings or conspire ["breathe together"], but things work out just as if they had.

There certainly is a "Black [ie Fascist] International", run by Putin/Russian intelligence, that is known to be behind, eg, the UK Brexit Party, Trump in the US, and ethno-nationalist parties in most other countries. Sometimes the funding and assistance is direct and known to the beneficiaries, sometimes it's covert and unknown. We are finding out more every day about which was the case in the US with Trump.

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)
11/10/2019 1:47 pm  

I like the pope because he is one of the few people who can look at a tarot card and say Hey that's me!

The other person is a hanged man, and he can only say it for a very short time.

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)
11/10/2019 1:51 pm  

There certainly is a “Black [ie Fascist] International”, run by Putin/Russian intelligence, that is known to be behind, eg, the UK Brexit Party, Trump in the US, and ethno-nationalist parties in most other countries. Sometimes the funding and assistance is direct and known to the beneficiaries, sometimes it’s covert and unknown. We are finding out more every day about which was the case in the US with Trump.

If that is certainly a known conspiracy then I admit I am wrong. I have not read about it in the papers. Who in Russia acknowledged this conspiracy? I bet he is in trouble. I am sure Putin would have preferred to keep that quiet.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
11/10/2019 2:45 pm  

[Sorry if this appears twice- i posted, and then edited to add two more sources, and the post disappeared- aha, the "too many links" problem!]

Who in Russia acknowledged this conspiracy? I bet he is in trouble. I am sure Putin would have preferred to keep that quiet.

He isn't doing such a good job then. Here are some sources to get you caught up:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/10/trump-putin-alt-right-comintern/506015/

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/putin-trump-le-pen-hungary-france-populist-bannon/512303/

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/report/the-rise-of-the-traditionalist-international-how-the-american-right-learned-to-love-moscow-in-the-era-of-trump/

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/16/ivan-ilyin-putins-philosopher-of-russian-fascism/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/07/25/putins-rasputin-helps-spread-fascism-in-europe/

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)

ReplyQuote
Alan_OBrien
(@alan_obrien)
11/10/2019 4:06 pm  

Does interfering financially in a foreign country's politics make a "Black Lodge"? It would seem to be a very wide remit.
Are the Great White Brotherhood committed to opposing gazumping in Wimbledon as well?

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
11/10/2019 4:27 pm  

Interfering in the politics of all European countries, the US, and Brazil (and likely more of which i'm not aware) to push ethno-nationalism, authoritarianism, anti-democratic ideas, etc.? The interference is also far more than financial, involving internet and traditional media disinformation campaigns, well-documented assassinations by Russian intelligence, efforts to rig elections directly by hostile action against vote computers, and much more.

If that isn't "the forces of darkness", we disagree about what those words might mean.

You clearly do not like the term "Black Lodge", and think anyone who uses this term is some sort of conspiracy-obsessed nut; we get that. I agree that there is little coordination among the various "forces of darkness" identified in this thread- there doesn't need to be.

But the Russian efforts to organize what opponents [aka the "White Lodge"] call a "Fascist international" are not a conspiracy, but a well-documented, often quite open, world-wide intelligence operation by a nation headed by an ex-KGB operative.

In the Cold War, it was said that "There is no such thing as an ex-KGB agent." Of course, the KGB no longer exists by that name, to save you pointing out this obvious fact.

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
11/10/2019 4:27 pm  

@ignant

'There certainly is a “Black [ie Fascist] International”, run by Putin/Russian intelligence'

?! just wow... that's all I can say.

No need to disinter the Politick thread.

ReplyQuote
ignant666
(@ignant666)
11/10/2019 4:42 pm  

Not trying to, chris, but facts are facts, and when someone says "oh how silly this notion of a Black Lodge is!", these are some of the clearest examples of the "forces of darkness" at work in the world.

i understand it can be difficult coming to terms with the fact that the US president is a stooge/"useful idiot" controlled by Russian intelligence, but this is one of the risks when a country elects a guy known for playing a rich guy on TV, and career money-launderer, who is dumb as a box-full of hammers, amoral, and profoundly ignorant.

Examples of his profound ignorance: He has repeatedly this week called for the impeachment of Reps. Nancy Pelosi, and Adam Schiff and Sen. Willard Romney, despite the fact it is not possible to impeach members of Congress, and for Schiff to be prosecuted for treason for a speech in Congress, despite the US Constitution saying "for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place."

This is not a person who went into politics out of a desire to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States", a document he has clearly never read.

ReplyQuote
Shiva
(@shiva)
11/10/2019 7:40 pm  

ao: It is worth a look to see what Mr Icke and his followers think of you lot.

Right. If anyone hasn't been to the Inquisitor's site, they may benefit from knowing that someone and his followers hate Crowley and anyone associated with him.

However, this is very olde news from the olden bygone daze. Let me explain: I though Master Icke had some pretty good points ... long ago. Then he singled out A.C. as the source of human suffering, with Freemasons lumped in as well. I thereupon abandoned Icke & Co. That was sixteen years ago!

Running this line of misinterpreted crap out a bit, we find that "X" (a class of people) now blames AC for giving out the secrets of child sacrifice. "A male child of perfect intelligence." "Sacrifice cattle ... after a child."

Now "X" is difficult to define, but these are the characteristics: Conspiracy theorists who believe extraterrestrial aliens (demons) are behind the "cabal," the "globalists," the "global elite," the "Illuminatir," and many other synonyms for the super-rich who are openly acknowledged in the US Mainstream Media and Russian (Alternative?) Media as THE DEEP STATE.

Everybody with a functional cranium, and who can read, surely appreciates the fact that lawmakers (legislators, parliaments, congresses) are open to bribery by agents known as "Lobbyists" for the purpose of enacting laws that benefit "special interests." The legislators have even created legal routes (PACs) whereby said bribery is made legal. Too bad that when "special interests" gain a yard, the mass public loses a yard, because (somehow) they're going to pay for the "special interest" profit. This is legal bribery and Lobbyists are the agents of the deep (hidden) state that influences legislation.

So, anyway, these "X" people have essentially gathered their info right out of Icke's phobia. He particularly hates the OTO because it's VIIIth degree is the Illuminati, whom everyone knows is THE DEEP STATE, which is composed of Reptile-influenced Super-Rich Moguls, Freemasons, and (by inference) LAShTAL members.

Additionally, Crowley is identified as the prime tutor of THE DEEP STATE, because he "taught them everything they needed to know (child sacrifice, blood drinking, trafficking with demons, etc). Unfortunately, this accusation does not correlate with the (more sane?) concept that this DEEP STATE got its foothold over civilization way back in Sumeria.

It's all mixed up. It is best to assess the possibilities, and then forget it. If one has a way to learn the truth in these matters, and has the power to influence things, then that's a different story. But most people, being powerless in National and International intrigue, are advised to deal with this crap if, and when, it actually appears within one's field of influence.

Otherwise, it's just belief. They say that Seeing is Believing, but reading books and watching videos of misguided, fanatical dips like David Icke (and his agents, followers, assigns, and heirs).

Icke does "research." He reads stuff and interviews hysterical victims. But since he advocates no WORK (practices to determine the truth by controlling aspects of one's being), I tend to assume (believe!) that he, himself, does no WORK. He is a metaphysical investigative reporter, not an Adept, certainly not up there with Los 8=3, and we might wonder if he's even been subjected to the first initiation (for real, not by some org or guru).

Furthermore, there is no such thing as a cohesive Black Lodge. With each member being dedicated to themselves, their profits, and their longevity, there can be no "common goal." This does not mean individuals cannot "breathe together," which any sensible business-person would do if they wanted to promote their business, agenda, or profits.

Dom, where did you encounter the concept of 30 people? We all know that 10% of us consume 50% of the world's resources (which probably includes most/all LAShTAL associates), and that 1% controls or owns 50% of available matter/cash, but I had not heard of the boing down to 30 knaves. Is there a list of these 30 folk? Full first/last names, not "Bilderbergers."

THE PRIMARY SPOKESMAN for the DEEP STATE was David Rockerfeller. It is said that the Rockefellers (as a lineal dynasty) have been removed from this "up-front" or "point" position, and a new manipulator is in place.

Isn't it interesting how the Thelemic Politics thread departed, but the political part resurfaces here under Black Lodge?

ReplyQuote
christibrany
(@christibrany)
11/10/2019 8:08 pm  

la loge noire

ReplyQuote
Serpent 252
(@serpent252)
11/10/2019 8:40 pm  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 10
Share: