Home Forums Thelema Thelema Further Secrets of Thoth Unveiled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pegasus
    Participant

I would of liked to have these published in a book along with my Mayet System of 9 *cos family to feed and a car needed* but as Ned Kelly once said.

Such is Life.

Struggle Street and me are well acquainted.

Layers of Thoth

08-21 Adjustment of The Universe

pegasus
    Participant

pegasus
    Participant

This one I call the death of Leo .. captain obvious said the two ladies were one and the same… only two with the hair like that .. closest other is universe

The Star reaching down and gathering the loss, taking it it up and sending it along

Death of Leo

Still wondering what Typhon was up to

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  pegasus.

mal
    Participant

These alignments are interesting. Some others have presented similar ideas with the Thoth tarot images related to image placement and geometries. These transparencies are new to me though.
    It’s something to consider when building an expression of the tarot. Even without specific mindfulness of placement to achieve this effect consciously the designers of a tarot deck by following consistent rules that give unique and particular placements for the images within each card these types of alignment could appear and may provide greater insight in contemplation. Perhaps, it would also help stimulate subconscious awareness of occult considerations and bring them to the surface under certain circumstances through general use of the deck.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  mal.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.