Home Forums Thelemic Culture and Crowley in the Media Events Genesis P-Orridge – BIGHT OF THE TWIN – Trailer #2 – Watch only on Boiler Room

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ptoner
    Participant

Genesis P-Orridge – BIGHT OF THE TWIN – Trailer #2 – Watch only on Boiler Room from 22 October 2017

Genesis BREYER P-ORRIDGE travels to Benin to explore voodoo twin cults in our new feature Bight of the Twin.

Brace yourself for a dark encounter with duality, sexuality and grief, soundtracked by Psychic TV.

christibrany
    Participant

Quick answer to ‘how would we do it (signal to a dead loved one)?’ it’s through Dreaming.

Not only is Crowley’s work indispensable in this, but I believe Castaneda in this realm is even more useful.

I have seen and talked to, and experienced my dead friends and relatives through the medium of OOB and ‘Dreaming’ which is not quite dreaming as it’s known, hence the capitals, but I think some of you get what I am meaning.

And DOM David the First can flame on. But yes felt like talking bc I had some great experiences with my lately passed on father this month.

It is using the second attention and the etheric body to it’s maximum whilst the physical body rests, in varying degrees.

Anyway.

93s

Tiger
    Participant

There are beings that magically stand out and speak. Rocks, trees, rivers, deserts, power spots, animals, disincarnate and incarnate they all speak. In some schools of Buddhism they call them mentors . A Karmic attribution is given the reason for connection .The trick is not to become obsessed ( “not this, not that” not that there is god, not that there isn’t )

Tibetans have built whole systems of signaling from the other side . Everything is an emanation, emptiness appearing as form in eternal transience .

“ there is great danger that he will be led astray, obsessed and overwhelmed by his results, even though it be by those which it is necessary that he should attain. Too often, moreover, he mistaketh the first resting-place for the goal, and taketh off his armour as if he were a victor ere the fight is well begun.
    It is desirable that the student should never attach to any result the importance which it at first seems to possess. “

VEL
    MANVS ET SAGITTAE
    SVB FIGVRA
    VI
    (5)

Thanks ptoner
    https://boilerroom.tv/microsite/bight-of-the-twin/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.