Home Forums Administration Introductions Greetings everybody

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cw
    Participant

I’ve been reading Lashtal for some time and finally got around to registering. It’ll be nice to exchange notes with fellow Crowley enthusiasts.

cw

Michael Staley
    Participant

Welcome to LAShTAL, cw. Looking forward to your participation in the discussions.

christibrany
    Participant

Hi CW I hope you enjoy your time here.

93s

Chris

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

It’ll be nice to exchange notes with fellow Crowley enthusiasts.

Hi cw and welcome!  I’d be very willing to exchange a five pound note for a fifty, or a washington for a franklin with you if you’re interested, you can PM me with details.

Norma N Joy Conquest

Shiva
    Participant

But why would you give up a fifty-pounder for a fiver?

ignant666
    Participant

Welcome, cw.

Shiva: I think JB’s offer was for an exchange in the other direction.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Quite so, ignant666.  I thought it was fairly obvious that was what I was proposing: that I was willing to exchange a fiver (from me) for a fifty (from “you”), but on reflection perhaps this didn’t come across crystalclearwise.  Similarly with the offer of a washington ($1 from me) for a franklin ($100 from “you”) — explaining this completely takes the point out of the joke though (not that it was that amusing to begin with!). Ah, well.

(Also, shiva, from the dept. of the rather unnecessary: it is customary to offer greetings and welcome to our new member in these particular posts, formulaic and cliche-ridden as they might be! Such as the following, for example:)

“We accept you, we accept you: one of us, one of US!”
    N Joy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.