Home Forums Administration Introductions Greetings from Southern California

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nevetz Azraz
    Participant

First, I’d like to thank the admin for allowing me to join. I’ve been reading the posts here for a few months, and discovered the site when I was doing research on Francois Rabelais. I recently translated a book by Eliphas Levi (le sorcier de Meudon) which is about Rabelais. I self-published it because I sincerely wanted a copy for my own, but in hindsight, I’m going to delist it and do right by contacting Weiser Press. I’m not looking to make money off it, and any that I do will be invested in more books, mostly from Weiser and Ibis. Lastly, if you want an “e-copy”, I’ll send you one free of charge, no strings. I’d love to discuss it with others.
    As far as Crowley, I barely know anything outside of Gary Lachman’s book, the Jimmy Page/Led Zeppelin connections, and the Book of the Law, but I’m here to learn and listen. I own tons of Crowley’s books, Eliphas Levi, John Dee, and some from Regardie. I’m eager to read them all, but I’m moving to New Mexico soon, (and for reasons I don’t know). I’m leaving my job of 14 years and starting over. I did this before after serving 8 years in the Marines, but after Iraq, I think you can understand why. I never did mix well with the authority of the Marines, and in my younger days actually got demoted and 30 days restriction for drinking under age (by 2 weeks from my 21st birthday), and being found with a copy of Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible. The C.O. was a devout Christian and wanted to kick me out. I transferred to a forward deploying unit, gained my stripes back, and re-enlisted, partially in spite. My username here is an anogram of my real name, and one I’ve gone by long before Twitter, and am known by even more so than my birth name.
    Thank you for reading this rambling introduction, and thank you for allowing me to be part of the forum. *Azraz

lashtal
    Keymaster

Welcome to the site. I hope you find it informative or at least entertaining.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.