Home Forums Thelema Magick Hint: Leary Is An Emcee

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author

dom
    Participant

I guess not.

ignant666
    Participant

So, to sum up the thread so far:

OP is yet another reincarnation of AC; we know he is really AC’s reincarnation because reasons (in other threads he has posted; they are the usual farrago of coincidences that require an enhanced serotonin level to be perceived as meaningful).

He believes anagrams of his name are significant, and is familiar with the Internet Anagram Server:
    https://wordsmith.org/anagram/
    including the advanced menu, where we can require it to generate anagrams that include a certain string.

“Hint: Leary was an emcee” is an anagram of his name Sean Michael Tierney. Alone among the 26,130 anagrams of his name with “Leary” in them, this one is significant (most are nonsense strings).

Therefore, Dr Tim was AC’s heir, in his work as a public advocate (“emcee”) for LSD. The Crowley connection is that Tierney is AC’s reincarnation, and anagrams of Tierney’s name can include the string “Leary”, since all the letters in “Leary are also found in Tierney’s name (provided we use his middle name, or we have no “L”!(geddit?)).

This is very very silly to take seriously, and is evidence OP is either taking way too many doses, or is schizophrenic or otherwise delusional, or both. “Leary Hesitance Mine”, as to “The Mini Leary Seance” (to pick two more from the 26,130 anagrams of his name containing Leary).

I am surprised Paul has allowed this to run on so long, but he is moderating less vigorously these days. We do want to be careful to not abuse Paul’s hospitality by advocating use of illegal libations.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@ignant666 said:

This is very very silly to take seriously, and is evidence OP is either taking way too many doses, or is schizophrenic or otherwise delusional, or both. “Leary Hesitance Mine”, as to “The Mini Leary Seance” (to pick two more from the 26,130 anagrams of his name containing Leary).

No i’m sorry Mr. Ignatius Reilly I do not use drugs but keep puffing away on that reefer old man. The full moon is not for another 10 days or so shouldn’t you be in your cave?

Feel free to put your real name into an anagram server and share what you come up with. I’m quite sure we will get some really meaningful like “purple square nightmare” or “brainless pothead troll” please do share! Or your friend Christi = Sh*t Brains Cry.

This is posted under the heading of Magick. Clearly you do not believe in Magick. Perhaps you stumbled onto the wrong website in your search for a new bong?

@ignant666 said:

I am surprised Paul has allowed this to run on so long, but he is moderating less vigorously these days. We do want to be careful to not abuse Paul’s hospitality by advocating use of illegal libations.

Illegal libations? Advocating? We are talking about history some 50 years ago. No one is advocating anything.

While Mr. Feazey has never given me an endorsement, and I wouldn’t expect one, he does seem to at least take me somewhat seriously. Perhaps he sees something that you do not?

I have been in communication with Paul many times and he has accepted, curated, and published over 100 photos and screen-caps that i submitted to this site which can can be viewed in the gallery section. This after initially clowning on me a bit in my early posts in 2014.

Your response is typical and lends credence to your lack of reasonable intelligence sir. Perhaps you should go back to facebook posting photos of your cat?

But thanks for explaining everything so clearly kind sir. As i’m sure you know already you’re one of those Lashtal folks that knows EVERYTHING.

In my original post in this thread I quoted Aleister Crowley (whom this website is about) and I shall repeat an edited version below:

Aleister Crowley said:

It is, therefore, no argument against ceremonial magic to say that it is “absurd” to try to raise a thunderstorm by beating a drum; it is not even fair to say that you have tried the experiment, found it would not work, and so perceived it to be “impossible.”

You do not see why the skull of a parricide should help you to raise a dead man, as you do not see why the mercury in a thermometer should rise and fall, though you elaborately pretend that you do; and you could not raise a dead man by the aid of the skull of a parricide, just as you could not play the violin like Kreisler..

This is not the special pleading of a professed magician; it boils down to the advice not to judge subjects of which you are perfectly ignorant.

Now please go back to your cave and we will see you again at the full moon party when all the looneys come to Lashtal to point at each other and call each other crazy.

See you then Reilly!

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  elitemachinery. Reason: added @ said to quotes

ignant666
    Participant

Truly, it is an awesome thing, the Wrath of the Mighty Prophet! I am humiliated, put in my place, and cowed by your Powerful Intellect and also your Prose Skills.

Oh, no, wait, actually, that was rather feeble, wasn’t it?

I am sorry that having your status as Beast Reincarnate questioned is so upsetting to you- have you found a person who actually takes this claim seriously? A pity you did not get Crowley’s writing ability in this incarnation

Not a facebook participant, bong user (or seeker), or cat owner, so I will be unable to follow many of your helpful suggestions. Having posted here regularly for more than 10 years, amusing to be “called out” as out of my depth with this “magick” stuff by a new user.

Rather than going back my cave, i will continue to call out lunatics who post self-aggrandizing delusional screeds, such as the recent “Gods official response”, this nonsense, and our recent Scarlet Woman Incarnate (have you two met? I assume so, given your respective Ultra-Important Aeonic Statuses).

Michael Staley
    Participant

@elitemachinery

This is posted under the heading of Magick. Clearly you do not believe in Magick. Perhaps you stumbled onto the wrong website in your search for a new bong?

Whay an absolutely idiotic statement. Ignant666 has been a member of this website for many years now, and it is clear from his posts that he has a great deal of interest in and commitment to magick and the occult. Magick is not a matter of something you “believe in” or not, like some brand of Christian or Oslamic fundamentalism.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@ignant666

Well of course your ignorant response is to be expected. What else would we expect from Ignatius Reilly still living in his basement at the ripe old age of ninety.

Being a sober individual I would never expect anyone to “believe” my ridiculous claim. This is why I post under Magick (something which you clearly do not believe in.)

Magick requires something called “Suspension of dis-belief.”

Quotes from @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

“Suspension of disbelief is often an essential element for a magic act or a circus sideshow act.”

and

“According to the theory, suspension of disbelief is an essential ingredient for any kind of storytelling.”

Feel free to file me under “Circus sideshow act” so that your pea brain can get your head around my postings. And please send an email to your local police dept and complain that I am doing something highly illegal by posting my story here and mentioning events that took place in history 50 years ago.

My “self-aggrandizing” story is just that. A story. Read it and weep. File it under fiction. It’s obviously not for you. Perhaps you should get a refund for the back dues you never paid to Lashtal?

And while you’re at it, ask the webmaster why he would continue to allow my posts at all? Why would he publish over 100 photos and screen-caps I submitted to the site? Is he trying to encourage a delusional, schizo, psychotic madman?

And please for the sake of Christ don’t lump me in with your looney tune friends that come here as straw men, little toys for you to bat around, who use fake names to dump information that is the intellectual equivalent of holding two of six winning numbers in the latest lottery.

I fully understand yours and anyones skepticism and this is to be expected.

There is no prize awaiting me I assure you. Quite the contrary sir.

Out of respect for the people that have chosen to get help, I will refrain from using the word “idiot” or “moron” to describe your current mental condition. But please sir, 46 years of smoking “copious amounts of weed daily” has done nothing for your intellectual capacity.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@michaelstaley said:

Whay an absolutely idiotic statement.

There we go with those big words again. You mis-spelled “what” by the way.

elitemachinery
    Participant

Ok folks well i’m not feeling the love here and I have work to do on my Bitcoin scam that pays my rent each month. By the way Arizona just passed a bill that allows folks to pay their taxes in Bitcoin. WTF? Clearly they must be “in on it” somehow.

I won’t bother you guys for a while as I’ve clearly upset the norm on this site. I’m sure Paul has enough headaches without having to police a group of delusional shizo self-aggrandizing re-incarnated man children his website does indeed attract.

I’ll leave you with the last image that Mr. Feazey chose to publish of the over 150 images that I submitted to the site. Have a look if you wish. It’s a quote from William James posted by Werner Erhard of EST training on his facebook page sometime ago.

No why in the hell would he do a thing like that?

I won’t bother you folks for a while. Please go back to the usual games of arguing with @Jamie or @dom or the rest of the trolls that surface here daily.

Bye for now!

ignant666
    Participant

What a terrible loss for us all it would be , were you to actually cease posting for a while.

“Pea brain”, “brainless pothead troll”, “lack of reasonable intelligence”, “still living in his basement at the ripe old age of ninety”, “old man”, “idiot”, “moron”- nice.

It doesn’t make sense to mock someone for being an old man by tagging him with the name of a fictional character who is 30 years old. FYI, the source of my name is not Toole’s classic A confederacy of dunces, but the African-American Vernacular English word “ignant”, which means both what “ignorant” means in Standard English, but also the same thing Crowley meant by the phrase “Therefore is man only himself when lost to himself in The Charioting”. My pyloric valve is A-OK, FYI; thanks for askng.

And please for the sake of Christ [!!] don’t lump me in with your looney tune friends that come here as straw men, little toys for you to bat around, who use fake names to dump information that is the intellectual equivalent of holding two of six winning numbers in the latest lottery.

Why on earth wouldn’t folks think of you as equally delusional as the “Gods official response” person, the “Scarlet Woman Incarnate”, and, of course, all of the rest of your many fellow currently-living reincarnations of Aleister Crowley?

Perhaps you should get a refund for the back dues you never paid to Lashtal?

Actually, i have donated money to the site several times over the years, FYI. Why would i want a refund? Do you imagine your silly posts are somehow important to me?

ignant666
    Participant

I just figured out one of Mr. Tierney’s more cryptic insults:

Feel free to put your real name into an anagram server and share what you come up with. I’m quite sure we will get some really meaningful like “purple square nightmare” or “brainless pothead troll” please do share! Or your friend Christi = Sh*t Brains Cry.

I couldn’t figure out who “my friend Christi” was- i do have an old friend of that name (spelled differently), but AFAIK she is not a poster here.

“Shit Brains Cry” is a mis-transcription of an anagram of poster Chris Tibrany’s name (since there is only one “S” in “christibrany”, it should be “Shit Brain Cry”, not “Shit Brains Cry”). Apparently he has offended The Prophet Reincarnate. I am sure Chris will be just devastated at this putdown. One of my early-80s hardcore bands was called The Shitfa Brains (a Bad Brains joke)- perhaps The Prophet has Psychic Powers we wot nothing of? For persons from outside the NYC metro area, “Shitfa Brains” is how we pronounce “Shit For Brains”.

We know Mr. Tierney attaches great significance to some anagrams of his name. For the record, there are 26,793 english word anagrams of “Sean Michael Tierney” that include the string “Shit”.

Yr pal,

Valid Western

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  ignant666. Reason: Noticed Tierney's transcription error
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by  ignant666. Reason: Just remembered The Shitfa Brains
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by  ignant666. Reason: explain "Shitfa"

elitemachinery
    Participant

@ignant666 said:

For the record, there are 26,793 english word anagrams of “Sean Michael Tierney” that include the string “Shit”.

Lmao! THIS is some funny shit! For the record my name is Michael Sean Tierney. Have fun sifting through my shit.

sh*t

ignant666
    Participant

For the record, the sets of possible anagrams of “Michael Sean Tierney” and “Sean Michael Tierney” are of course identical, but i do regret the error, and appreciate the correction.

Yr pal,

Laws Inverted

frater_anubis
    Participant

Lots of people who look into the occult and Crowley perceive synchronicity in their lives.
    elitemachinery’s posts amuse and brighten up the forums. He’s found a home here -I do hope you chaps can make it up.

I’ve not mastered the noble art of being able to post video such as Michael Teirney’s above – White Rabbit, sung by the delectable Grace Slick. But under the link is another topical and very excellent track by Jefferson Airplane.

Johnny

dom
    Participant

Lots of people who look into the occult and Crowley perceive synchronicity in their lives.
    elitemachinery’s posts amuse and brighten up the forums. He’s found a home here -I do hope you chaps can make it up.

Are you for real? He’s beyond reason. He’s everything Crowley warned against. Maybe you think Paul won’t ban him because he (Paul) realizes that the subject of this forum has come back to take ownership of his own forum. Hahha.

frater_anubis
    Participant

Sure i’m for real. I read your posts too, though some of them are a bit technical for the average person who hits the site from Google. Lashtal gets thousands of hits a day, but only a handful of people post. Maybe that’s because they read the posts and are uninterested in joining in the constant personal abuse

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • The topic ‘Hint: Leary Is An Emcee’ is closed to new replies.