Home Forums Community Stuff How angry pilots got the [US] Navy to stop dismissing UFO sightings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ignant666
    Participant

“If I came to you and said, ‘There are these things that can fly over our country with impunity, defying the laws of physics, and within moments could deploy a nuclear device at will,’ that would be a matter of national security,” [the former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program] said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/04/24/how-angry-pilots-got-navy-stop-dismissing-ufo-sightings/

• This topic was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  ignant666.

Shiva
    Participant

I missed this post in its original state. So I’m late to the party, which no one else seems to have attended.

I sse that Joseph Gradisher, spokesman for office of the deputy chief of naval operations for information warfare, told The Washington Post on Wednesday:

Citing safety and security concerns, Gradisher vowed to “investigate each and every report.”

He said, “We want to get to the bottom of this. We need to determine who’s doing it, where it’s coming from and what their intent is. We need to try to find ways to prevent it from happening again.”

It’s good to see the gov getting serious about this, but finding the answers to their/his questions may take a lot more interest than gathering reports … and “prevention” in such absolute terms is probably impossible.

In some cases, pilots — many of whom are engineers and academy graduates — claimed to observe small spherical objects flying in formation. ”

I guess they don’t tell the cadets at the academy about the foo fighters of ww2. This is old news being resurrected. Good for them. I’d like to have a foo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.