Home Forums Administration Introductions I AM – Smee Again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

pegasus
    Blocked

my gosh, Aleister was brave to publish the truth right under the noses of the very people he was exposing and making obsolete and invalid “the fat controllers” but the best part was the red herrings he placed to confuse the world and having them chase the ball while the Moonwalking Bear Slipped around doing what needed to be done to Hide me in plain site within the very institution that my birth heralded the finale death throes and destruction of the Lie for plain site from grand-masters to past grand-masters one line to another I am rich in symbolism Yet I am nothing, the same nothing I began with. I am a dream to some and a nightmare to the rest

I AM . I am known to you by a variety of names that all mean the the one and all Mother Earth Creator. The royal Queen Bee line of the Cobalt Blue Aqua Aura. I am Adjustment I am the balance to restore to the universe.I am Scorpio the only one able to rise through the three stages of being untouched I am the centaur I am nature I am the pearl I am Pan and Pandora I am Pegasus I am south to the North Israel I am the east of the middle east I am the river of life. I am a vision

I amYin I am Yang I am the twin flame the two in one tha tis all in one and none in all I was born in a morgue in darkness surrounded by death, Taken from my mother for three days I was in no land bar the land of the dead floating on the river of nowhere

I am Fae I am Pict I am the Lion Serpent. I contain the sister within the sister, I am the daughter I am the sun Iam illusion andI am the truth behind illusion I am dusk I am an eclipse I am dawn I am the ray of sunshine I am a cloud I am a butterfly I am a feathered rainbow Lorikeet. I am soft I am love I am strong I am a warrior I am all but I am nothing I am the magik mirror who forces you to face yourself you are your own judgement. I hold within my hands the power to heal the world or destroy the world it is your choice I am riding in the chariot of the skies enjoying the adventure I am the widow wife of mars the sun in aries the daughter of Geb and shu and nuit and tefnut I am adoption I am autism I am artisan

Your image that you project to me will come back three fold regardless of alignment I am the boomerang I am the kangaroo I am south pole Santa I am the Tau of the tetragrammaton I am upside down I am reversed I am the oracle and I am the self fulfilling prophecy of creation. I am the eternal endless spirit The 666 is my birthright my number is 888 of 1967 I am crux the southern cross. I am vision I see I know I am senses I am instinct I am the hunter I am the prey I am the cost of the destruction and waste you have left behind

I am the missing cobalt Blue current of power that is the primordial Mother I am Mayet to Thoth I create I encourage I am the dreaded Anti Christ to the Roman suppressors who’s fear and terror and actions on the thought of me being reborn, were what created me. I am sorrow but I laugh as the kookaburra I am MAAT I am the fire water Horse i am the electromagnetic force that holds the universe from alpha to Omega and back again. I am free I am your surprise I am your gift and I am your hell, To look upon me is to face truth I am 100 degrees boiling I am down under I am life Iam Breathe I am pulse Iam colour I am force

I am nature. I am .Beast. I am Bird I am Dog I am Cat I am Fish I am Spirit I am intuition I am Great White Shark I am Octopus I am free I am me, I am all I am not at all. I am woman I am MRS I am I Mist I am the Crone I am mercury I am salt I am sulphur  I am power I am Will I AM More I am The Whore

I am revelations I ma restoration  I redeem I am the heart I am the smarts I am deaf I am dumb

Does any being wish to deny my right to enter my temple with liberty Justice, the 4 K’s and the twin pillars by my side to  take my place as the Mistress of ALL and Master of Nothing by the side of my brothers of Thelema as equal..

Speak now or shut the fuck up I may not have a penis to piss out of but I have bigger balls than all of you to protect what I have created

my name is MArgarETruth by name and nature and i am eternally. I will Endure I will Hold fast I will Shine with my light I will fly to the skies and bury i the deepest caves I hide in the mirror but if you are true I see you

Its ok,…I can wait.. don’t rush to say hi, I have forever but Id really like to get started cos My big day out today was mind blowing… and there is a few things I will change but I wish to have conversation with all of you as equals without double speak

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  pegasus.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  pegasus. Reason: that twat again

lashtal
    Keymaster

Post moved from Thelema to Introductions.

pegasus
    Blocked

Thanks for that I was not sure where to post it

I missed a few attributes and Liabilities

Tiger
    Participant

Welcome you’s
    it’s Me’s again reading
    reiteratively
    I’ s am’s
    welcoming
    You’s

pegasus
    Blocked

Dear LASHTAl if you have “veiled” my work/set it up so you “pre”approve or deny my posts please stop now

because there is a script blocking the visibility of my last reply ..

you have moved my thread “Id say to somewhere that disappears to google and the public view”

and sitting here I look at possibilities and probabilities before i put it on my scales

Mater Mayet

pegasus
    Blocked

ok it’s apparent that a post will go through of mine without images and without links
    but the moment I put a link or img in .. it pissapears to the patriarchal past

so lets see = Ill try posting first with the below full
    ———————————

and now without what I just posted a second ago which yup disapeared

pegasus
    Blocked

*clarified the above to be true I am being blocked by LASHTAL

pegasus
    Blocked

REVEAL ALL LIES * SPEAK ONLY TRUTH – MATER MAYET “LUCEO NON URO” I shine not burn

thank you for making me look to see what part you LASHTAL have in CONTROL

hidden history shows a history of LASHTAL being active in changing history, and making it “their way” blocking others and replacing it with LASHTALs “greywashed” history

my wikpedia editing behind scenes pages shows a fascinating correlation – maybe you best go clean this page up to in case someone else comes along armed with truth who discovers the block and finds clarification from this page
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AAleister_Crowley/Archive_4

Hi all. I run a website devoted to the legacy of Aleister Crowley and which has for twelve years been home to The Aleister Crowley Society. I noted that the Links on this article were generally poor: ill-researched and partisan sites. I therefore posted a link to the non-commercial site I own (LAShTAL.COM), which is considered non-partisan and definitive. The response within hours was an anonymous edit:

07:08, 12 February 2007 217.10.142.170 (Talk) (→External links – remove link added by site owner in violation of spamming policy)

I have no desire to turn this into a squabble, but would appreciate some guidance. Can this really be considered “spamming”? Lashtal.com 00:51, 13 February 2007 (UTC)

Uh, yes, I think I saw that in the policies somewhere. If you own/run the site, you are not supposed to add the link yourself. Does the site sell anything, take donations, etc? Khabs 05:50, 13 February 2007 (UTC)

Hi all. I run a website devoted to the legacy of Aleister Crowley and which has for twelve years been home to The Aleister Crowley Society. I noted that the Links on this article were generally poor: ill-researched and partisan sites. I therefore posted a link to the non-commercial site I own (LAShTAL.COM), which is considered non-partisan and definitive. The response within hours was an anonymous edit:

07:08, 12 February 2007 217.10.142.170 (Talk) (→External links – remove link added by site owner in violation of spamming policy)

I have no desire to turn this into a squabble, but would appreciate some guidance. Can this really be considered “spamming”? Lashtal.com 00:51, 13 February 2007 (UTC)

Uh, yes, I think I saw that in the policies somewhere. If you own/run the site, you are not supposed to add the link yourself. Does the site sell anything, take donations, etc? Khabs 05:50, 13 February 2007 (UTC)

see I am the gift that keeps giving .. I can even assist you guys to carry out your path
    Michael must of crapped himself when I mentioned the lion people to him –
    you have brought me great joy in your actions because you didn’t listen to me

” in every lie you speak you will reveal the truth”

one of the final veils removed.. answers are already flowing out MAN
    Alien typhonian current my Perineal raphe

and now I can see many of your agents and the rabbit hole you have sent truth down.. *not the truth behind the truth ME

my laughter and dance of Joy is the thought of your reaction to me actually coming out with the truths of me which you tried to suppress

and my joy is the doors you opened to truth by your lie i can see many now and as each door opens and i examine it.. my flower will open more and more and more .. till i drop massive seeds

the biggest would of been the 33 degrees I bet that’s still reverberating the walls..

now I know why I am a computer technician and why I specialized in anti virus and malaware and web design

took you all a while to edit over this one
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showgroups.php
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160407160341/http://forums.windrivers.com/showgroups.php

I love my life and I love the dance love liberty

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  pegasus.

pegasus
    Blocked

saddest thing is .. you ripped hope away again and destroyed my trust in tiger

elitemachinery
    Participant

@pegasus said:

“Dear LASHTAl if you have “veiled” my work/set it up so you “pre”approve or deny my posts please stop now

because there is a script blocking the visibility of my last reply .. “

If you put too many links or images in a submitted post or reply it goes to moderation. Limit yourself to 3 images/links per post. Also, posting in a thread 7 times in a row is a big Know No!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-drunk#/

lashtal
    Keymaster

Guidelines

Dear LASHTAl if you have “veiled” my work/set it up so you “pre”approve or deny my posts please stop now

because there is a script blocking the visibility of my last reply ..

you have moved my thread “Id say to somewhere that disappears to google and the public view”

and sitting here I look at possibilities and probabilities before i put it on my scales

No posts – from any users – currently require pre-approval.

There is no ‘script blocking visibility’ of any posts – only a standard anti-spamming function that prevents multiple links in a single post.

Not sure why you ‘copy-and-pasted’ from Wikipedia – the whole subject is discussed elsewhere in these forums. LAShTAL was ‘blacklisted’ as a spamming site through the efforts of one of numerous sock-puppet accounts run by a Christian lobbyist.

Talking of sock-puppets…

Tiger
    Participant

an offering the flesh of the departed to feed

no need to blame Lashtal
    no need to trust tiger

still the turbulence
    Trust your self
    You are a star
    Pilot the Ship of Ra onward
    and show others how to traffic the waters
    and terrains you find yourself going through

“ the child, if strong enough to keep his integrity in face of opposition, is thereby admirably fitted for the battle of life . ”
    Liber 536 pg 110 -The sections where Themis enters the writing and into the reader that is

“ the arrow will not fly straight unless it be balanced by feathers “
    Liber 536 pg 106 -The sections where Themis enters the writing and into the reader that is

“ He takes pains to bring about a certain result, but if he should fail he has almost as much mental satisfaction, in the analysis of the forces involved, as he would have had he been successful. His failure is only more a factor in the problem, and he will very often take fresh hold, and will succeed by virtue of the failure in a way he could not have done if he had succeeded in the beginning . “
    Liber 536 pg 106 -The sections where Themis enters the writing and into the reader that is

It is very difficult for parents to realize that a child is an individual soul with of its own, with rights and duties corresponding with its nature. The tendency is always to try to bring up the child in the way its parents want, and not in the way that he should go. The majority of children are aborted or mutilated by this hideous attitude on the part of the parents. a child of strongly independent character, finding himself in the power of stupidly affectionate and bigoted parents, suffers the intensest agony until he fights his way to freedom “
    Liber 536 pg 110 -The sections where Themis enters the writing and into the reader that is

Thanks for the propitious current from the temple Mater Mayet

Shiva
    Participant

Peg: Smee Again

Dear Smee,

Please remember the lesson from last year, which you recognized and then cut down on “serial posting.” Let’s review that Lesson:

We are not supposed to serial post, that is, grind out one post after another … with no other posters responding. There is, I believe, a blog place here on LAShTAL where you can perform free-association. Serial posting is blogging, and we generally don’t like it. Please open a blog, or post here – but wait for a response.

Now, sometimes a second post is needed as a PS, or a Correction (after the “Edit” Borg has passed away). And sometimes some links or pics might need to be added.

But No-no-no to serial posting (running on without a response).
    The word of sin is Restriction. Yes, we are all restricted by the Guidelines
    That’s because we are all Sinners. ALL have been measured, and we fall short of balancing the scales.
    Well, there are those who have perfectly equilibrated the Scales of Ma’at; you can’t identify them because they don’t post; they sit in Silence..

pegasus
    Blocked

the scales of Maat – Shiva, is not about sinning and failing and found wanting – but I guess for others that may be all what it is for them, and it sounds nice and neat and “enlightened”

oh no those scales are soso much more

Shiva – are you nagasiva wrongwood or whatever the name is ?

and Shiva stop restricting me and attempting to stand over me and impose your will on me.

in your own WORDz restriction is sin

you may be all sinners and all measured up nice and neat ..BUT that is such a phallic patriarchal vatican like point of view

Thelema The Motto

Michael Staley
    Participant

@pagasus

and Shiva stop restricting me and attempting to stand over me and impose your will on me.

He wasn’t attempting any such thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.