Home Forums Administration Introductions I AM – Smee Again

• This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months, 4 weeks ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

But No-no-no to serial posting (running on without a response).
    The word of sin is Restriction. Yes, we are all restricted by the Guidelines
    That’s because we are all Sinners.

But where oh where (anywhere) has A.C. on any level ever stated anything in his writings along the lines of “because we are all Sinners”? Apart from a pox and a curse upon “Because” and all his kith and kin, to state “we are all Sinners” comes across as dreadfully absolutist and old Aeon. Vatican-ish, actually!

There is no grace, there is no guilt — this is the Law: “Do what thou wilt”!

Other than that, a Yes-yes-yes to the valid point about serial posting & those blessed Guidelines.

and we fall short of balancing the scales.
    Well, there are those who have perfectly equilibrated the Scales of Ma’at; you can’t identify them because they don’t post; they sit in Silence.

Ma’at, Mayat, or Maat? That is the question. Whether ’tis better to lose the errant apostrophe or suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous grammar,
    Norma N Joy Conquest

Shiva
    Participant

J: But where oh where (anywhere) has A.C. on any level ever stated anything in his writings along the lines of “because we are all Sinners”

I was not quoting from AC. I was describing the state of all posters. The word of sin is “restriction.” We are all restricted by the Guidelines, as you personally know from first-hand experience. You suffered a period of restriction. Because you violated the Guidelines (the WILL of the Site) and you ignored the Moderator (Thoth of the Site), thinking (or at least expressing) that you had Free Will to do hat you wanted.

Ma’at, Mayat, or Maat?

Take your choice. Every initiate must build his/her own Kabbalah.
    a
    Maat is my preference.
    M A A T = 40 + 1 + 1 + 9 =51. So What?
    Well “ATMA” = 51. And “I AM” = 51.
    And as AC pointed out, it stands for Magister Templi AA.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

I was not quoting from AC.
    Yes, I knew that. I was just reflecting on the language used and wondering if this sentiment as expressed might have been a bit limiting and not very Thelemic, and ever came from A.C. himself. This being the home of his Society and all.

I was describing the state of all posters.
    But in terms of your narrower (restricted) meaning as applied – then yes I suppose it so.

The word of sin is “restriction.” We are all restricted by the Guidelines, as you personally know from first-hand experience. You suffered a period of restriction. Because
    Yes! Don’t remind me… I transgressed and am obviously a monstrous cad and a most naughty and terrible person, having done whatever it was that was found to be so against the Guidelines at the time. The Word of the Moderator being final here in the Soc as it was, is & always shall be..

“Ma’at, Mayat, or Maat?”
    — Take your choice. Every initiate must build his/her own Kabbalah.

As A.C. stipulated, a work in progress. But who first stuck the apostrophe in? Is what I was pondering (H.P. Lovecraft was very fond of doing that sort of thing.)

And as AC pointed out, it stands for Magister Templi AA.
    Could you tell me where AC ‘points it out’ please? I know it’s in verse 8 of Liber 370/ A’ash (there’s that ‘Lovecraftian’-type apostrophe again!) but strictly speaking that wasn’t AC (VVVVV? AC’s only actual comment, to Frater Achad’s own written commentary about the text, being: “All obscure to me.”[!])

N Joy

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jamie J Barter.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: omitting a c

kidneyhawk
    Participant

A’ash v.7 is wonderful in that it connects the Ma’at Aeon to the Initiatory experience of the Individual. Also wonderful in that A’ash=A.A. + Shin (the 3 Fold Supernal Triad toward which the MT looks). I believe this verse is that to which Shiva alluded although I do not wish to speak for him as he is quite capable of doing so for himself.

Shiva
    Participant

J: Could you tell me where AC ‘points it out’ please?

Sorry, but the footnote reference links in my memory banks are iffy. They are there if they are there, an if not ten not, which is my excuse for your plea.

So: There are options: (1) Some super-searcher or photo-memoried member can find or recall the source. The location for MAAT = Magister Templi AA, or maybe MAAT = Master of the Temple AA

(2) You can forget it and just accept the QBL correlations.

(3) Forget about AC’s quote, and accept it as a “Shiva Rendition.”.

pegasus
    Blocked

Long post

Ma’at, Mayat, or Maat? That is the question. Whether ’tis better to lose the errant apostrophe or suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous grammar,
    Norma N Joy Conquest

You know I love you jane/jamie/normaNjoy the being that is you is delightful

I stuck the apostophe in the MAET because – my name MArgarET (pearl in the oyster) and I only realized I had truth and am truth when I I was in a rush with some court paperwork from family court and didnt use the space between my given names
    my middle name Ruth (vision mirror) MArgarETruth ps I left it on the paperwork Phuck them < another key to all this

MAAT is the male principle of truth justice and the new world order
    MAET is the female principle of truth justice and the new world order

North male positive south female negative
    Aleister was north MAAT as well as THOTH the scribe – the two in one Horus
    I am MAET south as well as THOTH the scribe and mirrored to the north
    is the southern star, the crux of the whole thing. I live on a cow farm so Hathor

yes testing truth, every time I have tried to turn away and just be.. be mum, be wife, be business owner, be photographer, be writer – everything I have built has been torn down

MAET mem aleph he teth =55 im not sure on counting the tts in hebrew like the rules all I know is there is something with the TT’s in tetragrammaton

What this is all about

you recently asked “why no women around here”

here is your answer
    because women are STILL oppressed by man only had the vote for 100 years but not only oppressed the children of the oracle the girl pagan wee folk CHILDREN OF THE MIST elementals are all controlled and abused by man which suppresses their light

So Michael and Shiva that comment was indeed offensive to me… and it was an attempt to impose will and as WOMAN it was suppressive and sublimanally dominating ..

The Chariot
    Number 7

The fright and the terror
    that creates all life’s tears
    is born of religion
    which creates all life’s fears.

Satanism or hatred
    Christianity alike
    all are just mirrors
    on the scales of our psyches

Follow thy leader
    all the rule books do say
    obey and work hard
    to earn a weeks pay

Day and day out
    year after year
    sleeping and working
    ’til the ending is near

Not having no time
    nor energy for fun
    living life bleak
    the work never done

Creating suppression
    of instinct and light
    blinding the glory
    of nature’s delight

Clouding the images
    of the spirit called WOMAN
    The soul put in chains
    cross and nails in her hand

but whether the cross is upright
    or spun in reverse
    as you see from these lines
    its mirrored its curse.

Good and evil are created
    from fiction not fact
    to explain it this way
    is a matter of tact.

mirrors scales nails crosses written 1993 ‘ish

I wrote most of the logos when aries man the father was here and I was the MRS magi swan .. he named me Magi and taught me so much but I was nothing then to now and nothing now to what is to come …

my initials were MRS which gave me a chuckle.. now I just go “ya … lol”

Im still unwrapping Pandora’s mirror the gift with a twist but Im thinking i know which way this is going ..

the choice for all choice you decide … accept truth that The light bearer is the mother, there was no jesus man healer saviour of all…. his mother however ..
    or keep dimming that light from shining around the world.. thousands of beautiful lights.. so far suppressed…

The Teragram
    (Earth Message)

Once upon a bright lit planet
    Shining brightly in the Skye
    Beaming down reflected light
    from night there way up high

The mirror spins in all its glory
    capturing in it the sparkling sun
    and turns the image round and round
    sending it back down the line to nun

For a light that begins upon it’s journey
    Encounters mirrors on its way
    and though Jesus said “I am the light”
    it mayet be a cloudy day

As above as so below
    or so they said to me
    but so long as there is north and south
    For every he there must be a she.

1993 ‘ish

=====================================

SHIVA I asked a question which I believe you ignored

Did you answer my question of is are you the entity that is nagasiva = shiva? I am asking for a friend, my goddess wants me to know
    so “please explain” – in the words of a whacky redhead here called pauline…

=======================================================

what is this mark of cain what is this recognition ???

and in the end it matters not what side YOU are on the serpents den or that french society of the serpent or or or OTO A A
    snakes like me anyway or they just ignore me lol a bit like you guys haha

my latest post on my website explains y in ‘mah logos –
    Birds of a feather – I would like you to drop in and even “shock horror, leave a comment folks”
    https://www.mayet.com.au/birds-of-a-feather/

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  pegasus. Reason: reply/112222/edit/
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  pegasus.

Shiva
    Participant

JB: I know it’s in verse 8 of Liber 370/ A’ash

I looked up your reference and behold: This is/was/shall-be the very line I had in mind, but lacked the location footnote. So we can drop my suggested alternatives.

That funny apostrophe in a’a probably is the equivalent of our English “O,” at least it is according to the omniscient 777 and its Tables in Magick (in T&P). This interpretation, of course, alters the Qabalistic analysis and interpretation. As a matter of fact, 370 confirms he’s using a’a = “O.”

Peg: So Michael and Shiva that comment was indeed offensive to me… and it was an attempt to impose will and as WOMAN it was suppressive and sublimanally dominating ..

Gee whiz and all those exclamations. I’m not sure which “comment” Michal and I mad that was sublime and dominating. I don’t remember aiming any male-domination at you. I do recall some comments that could be applied to any sex or gender.

Peg: SHIVA I asked a question which I believe you ignored

I never saw the question. Sometimes I miss posts, and I especially skip long, meandering posts (by anyone).

Did you answer my question of is …

No, I did not (answer it or see it).

are you the entity that is nagasiva = shiva?

No.

I am asking for a friend, my goddess wants me to know

Your “goddess” should “know” (gnosis) for you, and through you, without askin personal, cosmic questions.

pegasus
    Blocked

ok it was the post where you slapped me and “remember the lesson of last year”

heck I remember

I am trying to put this in short form and not waffle

what you as a male sees as being all good and fine from a women’s perspective may be a tad different.. and it was..

you guys work on innuendo in a superior somewhat condescending way perhaps without meaning to perhaps its just the way things have developed.. and to a woman that can be scary and cause her to question herself and not to be brave and take the first steps and be herself next time, . especially when the woman you are speaking to has been obliterated and destroyed many times over by abuse and gaslighting.. digs at “crazy” “digs at drug addict” “ignoring – “ghosting” “dismissal” it does run over and over in my head and its a trigger… makes me cry … cos after all that I have balls but I am woman .. soft, affectionate, loving and inborn need to please to give to heal to make better, to soothe…
    those gifts meet with a slap and shutup magi

each time the light dims because fear of man.. not your fault blame the romans…

the crying – the up and down … morose doom and gloom and happiness. shumman resonance spikes correlate unless that sh*t is removed from the world .. the 3g 4g 5g lie that they stole from the comet how can anyone know that what they are feeling is real..

fairly short..

Love Nuff — fairy nuff
    ——————————————–footnote

and let’s just say the Goddess doesnt like nagasiva and is very angry that he assisted the children to suicide instead of telling them who they are and building them up.. Like the men running around sprouting “i can heal you” instead of teaching others how to heal themselves.. and thats just a tiny part of the problem

im just trying to get the courage at the moment to put metho on my burns to heal infection that seems to have set in… the silver sulphate stopped the burn but I dont think it stops the infection ..yes the temple burned up yesterday.. me my shoulder is a mess so are my feet and ankles … thanks to my mother (della birth not mum) under the control of players

thats what it seems like a virus in the code.. Im angry at her too .. as soon as she knew Joe wasnt with me the look of glee shocked me.. yeah my protections gone not that it was ever there but no one stepped over the line with a man behind me… as soon as he let it be known that he wasn’t there for me or with me… it gave every leech an open door…

===== part 2 Ill pretend new post and you can pretend to read and actually give a shit (grins)

I am the master/mistress because MAAT MAET my female/male energy… in other words the balls I was forced to grow to protect the children

and HOPE was simple in a micro macro thing

all it would of taken was joseph to tell the truth and to accept ME and my gifts and love me for me as I was forced to accept his not nice ones, to be himself not a facade … instead when I would tell him what the eye sees it was it was shutup Magi you are crazy you are out there… Joe I dont like that old man he is a creep and lecherous oh shutup magi what would you know hes a nice bloke, hes a great bloke.. yeah thats why he is touching me up invading my space and looking at me like he wants to devour while gently rubbing my arm *shudder
    when your not looking and waving wads of money under my nose ..
    betrayed again…

it was supposed to be working together each building each other up each healing each other .. facing the world together united … double strength…

instead the male secrets destroyed what he ins his heart knew but wasn’t allowed to accept because king .. its all about him, he has the power… Im just a lowly woman that should be in the back seat or not there at all
    last time I looked at him when I needed some human comfort in the form of a hug, he refused, turned away and looked me in the eye out of this pair of dull “eyes that have lost their spark” and said you will never see me again.. because he has a reputation to uphold in front of his mates… and that does not include sharing the power with a woman .. or walking beside her not two steps back not the last thought …

if he had been there to protect me like he should of as husband ..like i have done for 9 years for him made sure he never ran out of beer, cooked for him, cleaned for him.. nourished and helped him with my gifts
    I wouldn’t of played a human torch like i did yesterday if it was a two way st .. but its one way his way ….

my silver trial ..
    …after being “attacked” by the MG club and my own mother under their control ha both my mothers under control one in hospital under gov control and pharma and one “oh hes so rich magi” “he wants to meet you .. I say yeah but please be alone alone I cant do people at moment cos im weak and so she turns up with about 30 of them in procession in their mgs and mx5s all horrid dull colours .. go home all sick and dull and I slipped in my non alertness the flame shot up and lit everything me included… brings new meaning to the burning of the temple.. espec when you are the temple

the sounds in my ears just changed pitch

had my man been there to protect what is coming could of been avoided… cos i dont think they would of got near me..

macrocosm had man allowed us women to be ourselves then when it comes in, those thousands of lights would have been lit up like fairyland the energy would have repelled the mother and mother would of known her kids are shining on but the mother knows now from my mirror that hope is lost, and the children have been killed off and suppressed and im in danger… men were supposed to protect and boost woman so they could light up and shine and heal and create

its all empty MTDNA

and silver/sulphite cures hot and heals viruses and burns and that too is suppressed and not available anymore

why does it have to be men versus women ??? I want the round table back again instead of blue versus red

Shiva
    Participant

Peg: … the crying – the up and down … morose doom and gloom and happiness.

Yes, these are symptoms often associated with females. Crowley stated that the task of a woman was “to control her moods.” (Liber Aleph, I think).

On your various posts, you are describing a (any) woman’s modus operandi, but you are constantly referencing all this turmoil to yourself, your man/men, your children, your difficulty in “revealing” your “true nature” as the goddess of justice.

Give me a break here. I was born on the day of the Autumn Equinox. Thus, being an “expert” on alignment and balance, as well as a licensed physician, it is my duty to inform you that some of your wires are crossed up when it comes to expressing higher consciousness as well as dealing with the so-called “Matrix” (the external world).

My adice to you is to see a doctor. Maybe they/he/she has a prescription substance that will soothe your trauma. A Doctor of Oriental Medicine (acupuncturist) may be able to assist you in re-wiring your neural network.

If that assessment and free advice seems condescending, it’s no more unusual than dealing with a difficult patient who will not take their medication, or a student that won’t Do The Work.

I have not read further in your post because, as I stated, I especially ignore looonnngg posts that disperse into fragmentary declarations and confessions.

pegasus
    Blocked

exactly what I expected Shiva … you are pushing a dry argument of hot air…

a woman’s gift is her emotions love, something that is missing in the male and the reason why this is my aeon and the power has been taken back and restored to woman rightfully The Mother Holds all power

my tears are my asset .. the water of life my mask of sorrow.. and I laugh as I dance the dance of Kali
    because it is a mask my tears renew me, regenerate me and restore me, strengthen me give me the gift of retrospect introspectively and allow me to move on to stand here and tell you with all the courage overcoming fear …….. its over ..
    it’s my time now NOMAN will ever hold power WOMAN is power eternally
    all Power to me because IAM you are NOT
    love from the southern sun under the southern cross

Shiva
    Participant

P: all Power to me because IAM you are NOT

This is correct.

pegasus
    Blocked

sounds lovely this knot
    all tied up and all… restricted

not adverb
    used with a quantifier to exclude a person or part of a group.

ignant666
    Participant

Your posts are almost invariably long, meandering, grandiose, egotistical, very difficult to discern any point in, full-of self pity, and full of ranting about your ex-husband and how he mistreated you. They are ALWAYS about you. Why do you think anyone else is as interested in you as you are?

These are simply not subjects that are likely to interest others, or likely to lead to discussion with other members.

In addition to being about personal topics unlikely to interest others, and being very difficult to understand, they are so long that very few will bother to read them. The serial posting makes it even less likely that anyone will bother to try to figure out what you are going on, and on, and on, about. As has been pointed out to you, serial posting is not popular here- we are here to discuss things, not be lectured or ranted at.

It is silly and childish to get angry and cry sexism/misogyny when you get called out for repeated violations of the formal and informal rules and customs of this forum (which are very similar to those of every other online forum i know).

Tiger
    Participant

It takes Sisyphean efforts to give birth and to nurture the divine child
    a Joan of Arc among the Brutes
    ok i will brave the sting – here’s long

“Though scorpio is watery sign, it is water at its greatest strength. The incomprehensibility of water, its unconquerable determination to find its own level, are qualities that express mars at his strongest”
    Liber 536 pg 112

“In some respects this native can stand a greater strain than any other type .”
    Liber 536 pg 114

“The mind of Scorpio is intenslly critical and sceptical. It seeks truth with fearless and dauntless energy once its powers are awakened .

He will wantonly destroy his own health in order to gratify his sense of hatred for the attempted control: further , he will make this one of the dominating motives of his life. Not content with ruining himself, he will leave no stone unturned to ruin others, and he will often do this with the most absolute sincerity, and even with a conviction of the noblest and most self-sacrificing altruism. A certian existing principle has hurt him, and that principle must be wiped out of existence. he considers himself an avenging angel, and has no sense whatsoever of balance – ” other considerations never restrain him . ”
    in vain do you appeal to his better judgement . ”
    Liber 536 pg 116

” even when cornered by an expert logician, the result will be not to bring him to a perception of the incompatibility of his ideas, and to a resolution to reconcile their antimony, but merely to make him angry. ”
    Liber 536 pg 117

” scorpio rising will tear everything down to carry their point ; wife, husband, children, home, family, friends – nothing counts against their definite purpose . ”
    Liber 536 pg 119

” there is to be no compromise and no quarter, the evil thing is to be destroyed in such a way that it can never rise again; no consideration is allowed to any arguments which show that the evil has its good side; the thing is bad and it must go, and there is an end to the matter .”
    Liber 536 pg 120

“The native is very likely to suffer violence .

It is doubtful if any sign in the zodiac illustrates so markedly the contrast between the spiritually awakened soul and its opposite. Crafty and cunning, with intense passions and jealousies, and with a vindictiveness which will wreak insatiable revenges, the Scorpio native becomes under higher impulses, indefatigable in his desire to help mankind, and his coldness and insensibility to the suffering of others is transmuted into devotion and self-sacrifice .

The native is capable of infinite hard work and is most dogged, persevering and tenacious in carrying out his plans .
    Where Scorpio assumes the Eagle type , the noblest qualities of Mars and the Sun are found combined
    There is no better sign in the zodiac for commanding success, but this success nearly always comes through bitter fighting .”
    Liber 536 pg 169

“so strongly do the ideas presented take hold of the mind that it cannot rest in the mere acquisition of knowledge, but must construct, organize, and give out to the world what it has received .”
    Liber 536 pg 194

“It is very unfortunate for Venus to find herself in a sign which is both martial and watery.
    Her influence is often extremely violent; passion is intense and physical, and unless gratified it is likely to turn into hatred, and even when reciprocated, its career is likely to be stormy. In particular afflictions it may end in treacheries and tragedies. People with this position run the greatest danger of getting themselves into social trouble.

Such people are likely to frighten the birds which they wish to ensnare .”
    Liber 536 pg 238

“So powerful and so aggressive is Scorpio that its influence in modifying any planet which comes into its “ war zone “ can hardly be estimated estimated to highly,
    If Jupiter is strong in this sign, we find people with a positively fanatical faith in themselves. God is omnipotent and He abides within them; how can they ever falter from the path ?”
    Liber 536 pg 282

“Saturn in Scorpio has critical tendencies; it imperils reputation, may bring scandal or unpopularity…may cause reverses or downfall. Its influence upon the health is rather perilous in early life, though that period safely passed, it promises a long life. It is however a position very favorable for association with mystical or secret societies .”
    Liber 536 pg 308

———————————————————————————————————————
    “..no force or law of the universe is inimical …or an obstacle..to freedom. To love the ( Sacrosanct ) is not to go into silly ecstasies of emotional adoration for a personal Deity (though it may take that specter for a period ). Love is the fruit of understanding; and when we understand that .. Life, which finds expression in the order of the heavens of which (this) world system (partakes); is a Life WORKING always toward ( liberation ) the liberation of mankind ( the worldling ); we advance from… fear ( and perturbation ) ..which is only the beginning of wisdom into the Recognition of the perfect ( beauteous wondrous order of Maat Truth ).. of which we are a part. This perfect love casts out fear, and with the coming of this deeper understanding comes freedom

It is by death that social changes for the better come to pass
    Change your ideas and your old conception personality dies.
    Change your intellectual patterns…
    All the old motives, all the petty ambitions, all the foolish opinions and prejudices gradually die out, as the cells which carry them are eliminated in the ordinary course of body repair .
    Thus little by little, there comes a complete readjustment of ones personal conceptions of life and its values . The change from the personal to the universal viewpoint is so radical that mystics compare it to death. “
    The Tarot – Paul Foster Case pg149,150
    ————————————————————————————————————————————————

“ Nun, which means a fish; the symbol of life beneath the waters; life traveling through the waters.
    Scorpio, which is ruled by Mars, the planet of fiery energy in its lowest form, which is therefore necessary to provide the impulse.
    In alchemy, this card explains the idea of putrefaction, the technical name given by its adepts to the series of chemical changes which develops the final form of life from the original latent seed in the Orphic egg.

This sign is one of the two most powerful in the Zodiac,
    It is formally divided into three parts; the lowest is symbolized by the Scorpion,
    This represents putrefaction in its lowest form.

The strain of environment has become intolerable, and the attacked element willingly subjects itself to change; thus, potassium thrown upon water becomes ignited, and accepts the embrace of the hydroxyl radicle. ”
    The Book of Th0th pg 99,100

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Anonymous

Ignant As has been pointed out to you, serial posting is not popular here- we are here to discuss things, not be lectured or ranted at.

oops big apologys I was a shit. I got rid of the ex by the way, well not literally but no man weighs me down..

Tiger
    It takes Sisyphean efforts to give birth and to nurture the divine child
    a Joan of Arc among the Brutes
    ok i will brave the sting – here’s long

is this about me? I figure it is. I could be wrong because I was born in a morgue not divine but I will answer Tiger as if it is.. hi Tiger Happy Litha Solstice .. happy solstice to everyone.

“Though scorpio is watery sign, it is water at its greatest strength. The incomprehensibility of water, its unconquerable determination to find its own level, are qualities that express mars at his strongest”
    Liber 536 pg 112

Scorpio is the only sign that can transmute in such extreme ways from lowest aspected grey lizard, to the scorpion who when surrounded will sting itself to death and then onwards and upwards to the highest aspect of the eagle soaring. In other words solid liquid gas.

I am born on the cusp of Sagittarius ..so I am fire and water and born in the year of the fire water horse. I guess Im hot water …always in it smoky steamy

if you were born between Nov. 18 and 24, you fall in the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp, also called the Cusp of Revolution.

“In some respects this native can stand a greater strain than any other type .”
    Liber 536 pg 114

so people keep saying to me .. “you are so strong mayet” so I go look in the mirror and flex and stuff.. nup still puny

Now I am going to read liber 536 and return to comment when i have absorbed

Jupiter aspect saturn aspects.. well
    this is my weird chart i love the star though – Merc and Saturn are retrograde.. i thought jupiter was too but doesnt show here and jupiter is in leo which is home for jupe…
    My Chart

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.