Home Forums Community Submissions Introducing The Scarlet Woman…

• This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Shiva 5 months ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

dom
    Participant

Now i see why Paul has a rule against double and triple posting.

Jesus Christ!

Horemakhet
    Participant

…is our Lord & Saviour.

I love how The Scarlet Woman says “woosh’d” in her video. I was woosh’d into space. I was woosh’d to Lashtal.com.

ignant666
    Participant

It is sad that the world is so indifferent to this earthly Goddess that it appears that no one (aka NEMO) has ever Amazon-reviewed any of her several self-published books, quite possibly because no one has ever bought one.

Are other lashtal participants aware of any other books written, and self-published, by deities, that are available on Amazon, or other book-selling sites? Probably there are a great many.

Answers of “All of the books” will be down-marked for smart-assedness, despite the technical correctness of this position.

dom
    Participant

@thescarletwoman

Goddess, ignore the mundane petty comments from my fellow posters here, they obviously do not appreciate the glory that thou art! They lack the foresight and the intellect and the experience to muster up any true perceptibility.

Now, seeing as ye are a true Goddess and have oracular powers i have two questions for you, yea questions of great profundity.

If you are alone in your apartment on a Friday night which of the following would you chose and why?

Will and Grace, Two Broke Girls, Two and a half men or reruns of Wait ’till your father gets home?

Secondly, i see from thine Facebook page that ye appear to be friends with the mortal known as Brian Warner (aka Marylin Manson). Now it is fitting that ye should be friendly with a man of such immense talent (although what those talents are I’m not to too sure. Skilful application of lipstick perhaps? Noone knows, ’tis a mystery of our modern times how someone devoid of any talent should clog up so much media space…..on second thoughts the target audience was 13 and 14 year olds reared in a culture of crassness and banality so perhaps not). Anyway what does the great Mr Warner think about your Goddess status?

I’m going to level with everyone here. It’s ironic isn’t it? I mean one just can’t help but feel “pity and tenderness” for this delusional creature….then again if the amazon book sales go up and MManson’s fans (read: imbeciles) think she must be cool by association then yeah she gets what she set out to get which is err…o yeah, attention.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  dom.

Shiva
    Participant

Dom, you are back-sliding. First you invoked “Jesus Christ.” Then you fell into “Bible-speak.” Ye, thou, sayest … etc.

There’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s an “affectation” that is not worthy of a Magister.

On Friday night, I prefer to re-watch Yojimbo.

frater_anubis
    Participant

If you lot can stop salivating for a moment and give Trinity Sarah Craig the benefit of the doubt, she just might channel something interesting from somewhere/someone/something even more interesting. Watch her video again – its very impressive, she has clearly been consecrated

Happy New Year to y’all

Johnny

Tiger
    Participant

Well i guess the video is over my head .

The books seem like they might yield a little something after a lot of sifting .

I liked the spider imagery .

Thanks for introducing me to Troma Nagmo though her forms are less accessible than Vajrayogini’s .

“she has clearly been consecrated”
    How and where in the video does it become clear ?

Tiger
    Participant

Does she offer retreat seminar sabbaticals on how to cut the body, feed the vultures, the maggots and re turn the elements ?

thescarletwoman
    Participant

“how do I figure out which one is lying…”

you can feel the truth with your heart. that is why it is so important to work at keeping your heart open and remaining judgement free in the new aeon. its called love free of conditions. it is based upon acceptance of reality as it is. creating sacred space that is judgement free, in order to be free of judgement and therefore focused upon the spiritual evolution not only of yourself, but those around you. after all, love is the law. in the end, it is our hearts that are weighed against the feather of ma’at.

my non-denominational, nonfiction spiritual how-to, The Trinity Theory goes into love free of conditions quite a bit. you might want to check it out…

elitemachinery
    Participant

In the dim distant days of the past when NYPD cops would issue summonses (“Desk Appearance Tickets”) for petty offenses without demanding ID, I received such “disappearance tickets” under names including R.P. Stoval and Oliver Haddo.

Ignatius J. Reilly @ignant666 is a former police officer with the NYPD? Did you ever encounter my old man Lawrence Tierney back in the 1950’s 60’s 70’s? He was pretty notorious with the NYPD in those days. Spent many nights in the drunk tank for various offenses. And his old man Lawrence H. Tierney (my grandfather) was the Chief of Police of the Aqueduct Police force during WWII from late 30’s to about 1950.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  elitemachinery. Reason: spelling

Tiger
    Participant

There’s something I don’t understand. There may be other women who claim to be the ‘Scarlet Woman’ in the world at this time, how do I figure out which one is lying?

Don’t worry about whose lying . When the invalid cognizer perfects itself and acquires a valid cognizer; one gets to the stage where the cognizers get out of the way so that the direct perceiver can remain unfiltered at the assemblage point . Then you will see that The Goddess uses many bodies, has many forms and multitasks .

christibrany
    Participant

Now THIS is a fun thread!

So I only really have three things to add, and they will probably not be so exciting.

1. SHE the ‘Goddess’ was here before. I recall asking her specific questions on her thread about her book and work which she never adequately responded to. The claims of Goddess-ship so called have no interest for me . I too believe SW is a temporary ‘office’. I wish SJW was too..ha..

2. Thanks and praise be to our brother Elsie who posted references to the definition of Scarlet Woman throughout the ages. Not only did it bring me in mind of the Scarlet Letter but also to this reference-pedia which popped up:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encarta

I have fond memories as a boy of perhaps 10 clicking away at the CDROM and finding fun things to learn, and fun videos of scientific concepts. I had forgotten they had existed.

3. RE Marilyn Manson. This is quite apropos. I love his music and he is actually quite intelligent. Just in fact this very weekend last, we my wife and I went to his concert. It was my first and it was awesome. @dom or Dom, I am not an idiot nor a teenager, but I like his music.

BUT what I can say- when it comes to the spiritual or occult he is a true poser. He has no real knowledge at all. I just like his wordplay and his choice of guitarists.

That’s all.

Hope I somewhat contributed.

christibrany
    Participant

@scarlet Woman
    @thescarletwoman

You say Love is the Law in a way (to me) complaining that we aren’t accepting, that we aren’t loving enough to accept your ‘office.’ Beyond ‘brothers fight ye,’ for example, have you forgotten the next part: ‘Love Under Will?’ Will is all important. Have you found your True Will?
    And if so, what is it?
    Thanks for coming here by the way.

mal
    Participant

Performance art?
    That was quite the story in the video. The encounter raises questions. Like…
    Does this have anything to do with Lion Serpent Sun?
    Who remembers? Michelle Remembers.
    Somewhat more seriously, it’s like the story of the grounding of some Moon Child shenanigan from under a midnight sun outside time.

More seriously than that even, there does seem to be things to be learned in the experience she recounts. The ascension is similar to some descriptions of those who underwent a “Christ Consciousness” except, of course, for the Babalon filter. The sometimes mistaken idea of being the only conduit of the God is also similar.

Table of Contents and some excerpts from the books would be nice.

But I’m just a pitiful anonymous.

You’re just a copy of an imitation.
    You’re just a copy of an imitation.

Shiva
    Participant

Have you found your True Will?
    And if so, what is it?

It is a state of consciousness, not something that can be described, except on a moment-to-moment basis (which would then become Choronzon, so let’s not start).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.