Home Forums Administration Introductions Introduction to satisfy my ego

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

geogaddi
    Participant

Why, hello there.

I’ve had an interest in magick for a good while now, but have only really read lightly on the subject and dabbled with sigil creation, with limited success. I’ve noticed however, that Crowley and Thelema are subjects I keep returning to and have an interest in. I’m very much a beginner in that my knowledge of these subjects is not so great, so I’d say I’m here to connect with other folk in order to ask questions and educate myself further. There seems to be a magnetic appeal to this system which continually draws me back, as it makes alot of sense to me. All that being said, it is lovely to meet you all.

Will & Love;

Geogaddi.

ignant666
    Participant

Welcome to these unhallowed groves, Geogaddi.

Tiger
    Participant

Welcome !
    I learn a lot here .
    Though it’s not a teaching site .

Michael Staley
    Participant

Welcome to LAShTAL, geogaddi.

arthuremerson
    Participant

Welcome, Geogaddi.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Greetings: you are well come & one of Us, Geogaddi. (“You’re welcome”, by the way…)

Is your ego sufficiently satisfied yet — if not so, then how long does it take?! If you have been browsing some recent threads you may know that some reckon annihilation of it (the Ego) may be on the cards at some point sooner or later. Maybe we might get your slant on that sometime!?

But in the meantime, go ahead & slake yourself!
    Norma N Joy Conquest

pegasus
    Blocked

heyas geogaddi

you are going to have an awesome ride. buckle up, sit back and really … enjoy the ride

love and rainbows
    Pegasus

pegasus
    Blocked

Tiger

Participant
    Welcome !
    I learn a lot here .
    Though it’s not a teaching site .

*coughs up cat hairs *bullsh*t my beloved tiger .. really… Mayet says other wise

and tiger anytime you wish to discuss teaching versus learning you know where me and the that bottle of rum rebellion or rum courage is

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  pegasus.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  pegasus.

Tiger
    Participant

Nice to have such remarkable bodies on board
    Splice the mainbrace !

pegasus
    Blocked

interesting, I never knew but we know that don’t we ….. something to ponder on along with crossing the line

Shiva
    Participant

Peg: *coughs up cat hairs *bullsh*t my beloved tiger .. really… Mayet says other wise

It seems you must be somewhat new around here. People learn a lot, but (specifically branded by the owner/moderator) “this is not a teaching site.”

Sometimes I have a great time, climbing up on a soapbox, telling people how it is at their chosen (or mistaken) level of consciousness. I do this in the same manner as when I stood in a classroom or a medical clinic, revealing the mysteries of the human body and the universe. But this is done in dialo (or trialog), not as a “teaching” per se.

And guess what? Other people [gasp] do it, also!

You mentioned Mayet, who is a relative newcomer, who tells long tales about herself, her family, and Australia. She seems to have gotten the hint, and restrained from multiple posts in blog style.

I believe that “THIS IS NOT AN OCCULT SITE” and “THIS IS NOT A TEACHING SITE” are statements that indicate a person should not sign up and participate here in hopes of being taught, initiated, instructed, or empowered in any direct way. A simple question, posted in order to receive opinions or dialog, is sufficient to receive all sorts of conflicting opinions. Wars of Words sometimes break out. This is acceptable, as long as proper decorum and polite manners prevail.

Slapping Frater T.’. with a bullsh*t reply might be okay (swearing is more widely tolerated in the UK and Aus than in the USA) … if your were/are right. You’re not though, because
    THIS IS NOT A TEACHING SITE

Anyone “crossing the line(s)” delineated in The Guidelines will enter, of their own free will, the Octagon. May God (or at least one of the gods or goddesses) have mercy on the nervous system.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Is Pegasus one and the same poster as the anonymised mayet? Perhaps we should be told… and what on earth could have happened to the whole bizarre topic started in the Astrology board on “Tzaddi, Emperor & his liege” etc (I cannot recall exact title) which not only seems to have <not> been locked to prevent further participation, but has itself appeared to suffer total annihilation in similar manner to the R.T. Cole threads of yore? Tiger, is this what you’d call a rum do & can you throw some light on the matter as you seem to be more privy to it than anybody else for some reason?(!)
    And hopefully Geogaddi, you will not mind too much this unforeseen squatting & temporary takeover of your introductory post in the meantime!(?)

Z Joy

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: tidying lacking preview

Tiger
    Participant

@Jamie
    “Tiger, is this what you’d call a rum do & can you throw some light on the matter as you seem to be more privy to it than anybody else for some reason?(!)”

Well I think ignant666 knows more what happened round midnight .
    I had posted some parts of Liber Tzaddi around 11:30 pm
    And had wanted to come back and post to your response in the morning
    and it was gone .

Now I can’t recall what you posted .

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@tiger :

Now I can’t recall what you posted .
    Abrahadabra! (& in the words of The G.H. Thrice Illumined Mage Sooty— “Izzy Wizzy Letz Get Bizzy”):

“Simply to show there is more than one way of looking at this “ — your good at that Jamie
    Well this far down the Tree it’s always good to look at things more than one way, and especially wherever “words, words” and more “words” are involved.

Thought maybe the Courts weren’t buying your antics and took your electronics away or that maybe it was your Mom .
    Courts, who mentioned Courts? What can you mean (the Kourt of Kamma)? And my Mom, well she has been figuratively pushing up the daisies these ten years or more (condolences not necessary).

What (new-age type) sentiments ? Enlightenment is not available in each moment ?
    You must know some new age sentiments. With your example (?), Enlightenment would not be available to fools and Bozos (with small f and big B) each moment – they must needs work at it.

Smugness, and self-delusion think they can comment for and on the victim .
    Anyone’s free to comment, but these seem Personifications of characteristics, like mediaeval mummers plays (e.g. The Seven Deadly Sins : Sloth, Avarice, Etc.) N’est-ce pas?

Perhaps there is the trap of a justification game and a blame game going on ?
    Well indeed, perhaps there is a game… or mayhap, perhaps not… It depends on your point of view I suppose – which everybody has & is entitled to.

For some reason i think it’s the right thread and yeah, charged .
    Well then this is your point of view too, to which you are entitled too (and even if you’re wearing a tutu)

I had posted some parts of Liber Tzaddi around 11:30 pm
    And I had posted some bits more just afterwards, Inspector:

3. Children of Earth! rejoice! rejoice exceedingly; for your salvation is at hand.
    4. The end of sorrow is come; I will ravish you away into mine unutterable joy.
    8. But I bring you joy to your pleasure, peace to your languor, wisdom to your folly.
    9. All that ye do is right, if so be that ye enjoy it.
    13. Because I give you that of which Earth and its joys are but as shadows.
    14. They flee away, but my joy abideth even unto the end.

Yea verily:
    N Joy
    (PS: Whither mayet & what’s with the disappearing anonymous postings?)

Ta-da…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: re: joicing
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jamie J Barter.

Tiger
    Participant

@Jamie
    Courts, who mentioned Courts?
    The damn court you were in, whacking the ball while texting ! Don’t you remember ? Well i must be confused for some reason i thought you were a Lawyer or somethin .

well the impetus is gone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.