Home Forums Administration Introductions Introduction to satisfy my ego

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@tiger :

Don’t you remember ?
    No!!

Well i must be confused for some reason
    Yes!!

i thought you were a Lawyer or somethin .
    “Not Guilty”!!

N Joy

pegasus
    Blocked

sorry guys I wanted to save the thread and delete my profile.

turns out i cant even get that right.. I saved page 2 and 1 but couldn’t save page three.. if anyone has it all can they possibly assist to send it to me.

Shiva Shiva Shiva.. I will always be lengthy its just me but I try ..oh my gosh do I try … I digrees into 4 non blondes Wat’s going on oh great wats.. electricity ahh next weeks job.. got more codes to crack

Did that make you facepalm shiva *grins

playing with the love and will before in Hebrew

love Lamed Ayin Vau He 111 divided by 2.. 7 times = .08671875 hmm Al’s birth year
    will Vau Yod Lamed Lamed 76 divided by 2.. six times = 0.07421875 hmm als birth year again… Love playing with numbers
    Ill get back to that later I hate teeth aches and I hate doctors but they need to get out of my head .. that’s a dilemma conundrum or stalemate not sure so now that I have completed part 2 and part 2 of the book of Maat I am going to relax and go for a fish I think

oh the Tzaddi hes got to decide not me … but the numbers are done part 1 they don’t change but the wheel turns leaving the building blocks behind as the fool moves through

I’m sorry Shiva in advance it just came piling out all I could do was spell check now where to post this part of my magnum opus

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Peg – Meg,

Weren’t you on the point of being packed off to prison on Wednesday? Or was that all part of your free running fantasy as well?

sorry guys I wanted to save the thread and delete my profile.
    turns out i cant even get that right.. I saved page 2 and 1 but couldn’t save page three..

I’m not sure it’s even possible for an ordinary poster to delete (pages from) their thread, or create /amend additional posting profiles in such a way so as not to demonstrate sock puppetish intent? Surely those sort of things can only be done by the Moderator?

it just came piling out all I could do was spell check now where to post this part of my magnum opus
    Do you have a particular message you want to convey – e.g., briefly, what is this book of maa’t you’re writing to which you refer – or are your lengthy utterances all part of an indiscriminate ongoing regurgitative blog of your life? And asking you as pleasantly as possible – you can maybe look on me here as being nice cop as opposed to shiva’s nasty! – what is it that convinces you that they have a meaningful bearing, relevance or even interest to & on the lives of your fellow participants here?

Time being limited and of the essence,
    N Joy

pegasus
    Blocked

I deleted my profile because I simply had a strong urge to delete it save the pages for me to rework where needed for my own information and start fresh. sock puppets are everyone else on the internet not me from my side of things. How do I know you are real? you could ask the same of me?

once again something that I knew I had to do otherwise I couldnt of done it and I don’t care if shiva wants to come down on me with “fear” as his weapon. I am me like it or lump it. If I write something its because the urge came to write it no matter if it was me speaking on some level or someone else hopping on board and channeling through me.. I dont care..

is this true will? who knows but in the meantime I will follow my heart and stay true to myself and it doesn’t matter how many times I get either a subliminal message or otherwise to be raptured up in bliss and so on, I am not going to believe anything anyone says unless I feel it is right and I do what i do when I do it because it right at the time. .

I have no desire to be raptured up and away or otherwise. I have no desire to have sex real or imagined with any “guardian angel and that is just me. Im married, he may be a cold self centred pr$%k but I made a vow and even if he breaks it I will not. If this life is not real well bad luck its a reality for me at the moment. If i am right in suspicions and they ome to get me to kill me, cart me off in the night, disapear me or otherwise at least I have the courage inside never to give in and to fight back with everything I have If i get eaten up and destroyed because I didn’t jump in to some river in some vain hope for a rapture and die or a journey in space because I listen to something written that wasn’t tangible that did not speak to me personally them so be it and in fact in parts I found offensive to my being then so be it.. sh&t happens

If i read something that says horus is the only god and trouble will occur if I dont wrship and follow him well so be it I am mayet have fun horus you child.. if i remember rightly I gave birth to you

If i write something that I hadn’t planned on writing to tell the world to wake up and stop destroying women, I will because it happened I post long posts, I post what is inside and i trust myself and really after all this time i have learned that myself is the only one i can trust no matter who wants to obliterate annihilate an destroy it..

I have had people play head games with me all my life and possibly a long time before that. I do not play head games..WYSIWYG. posting and replying in ways to make people think for themselves and find the answers is one thing, stuffing with peoples heads and the entity they are inside is quite another. If people here want to ignore my work so be it I have always asked for straight up honesty AND THATS NOT EGO so if you can’t say ok mayet, we already knew that and had that system or tha’ts really horrid or hey that looks interesting . then don’t come down on me acting all superior and condescending

you can maybe look on me here as being nice cop as opposed to shiva’s nasty! –

If shiva wants to be nasty *slash destroy me and you too play good cop bad cop bullsh*t about me posting long posts well then that actually makes me see things from yet another angle.. that is interfering with another persons will and in my opinion, which I do have one that is not good …

yeah and I can be whoever I want to be out of hundreds of sides and facets and the one thing of many that doesn’t scare me is condescending self righteous pompous asses who act like they are some superior being to myself

regurgitive blogs ? well cool that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it while you have an opinion of my blog, I too have an opinion back and I am entitled to my opinion its only of the only things i do own along with myself

so now its just stuff it.

I might be sunshine and roses I can be the loveliest person in the world but I can also be a total c*nt when I see a wrong and Im seeing it scream at me

the book of maat has been linked here so instead of being an ass and asking such inane questions it would be great if you could at least have a read of it then get back to me with some honesty

as far as the jail yes I did expect to get arrested or have the cops here and you know why hat is or do i need to explain .. history happens

I don’t like people who disguise nasty by saying they are trying to be as nice as possible and I don’t like nasty

my mind also tells me who you are and I will sit back and see if I am right about that too

time limited of the essence for who ? that’s my latest question that i am asking for honesty because I sad before I dont want to build boats in the stars with someone else. Im staying right here to protect my children because after all the crap i have been through I will damn make sure I will do everything in my power to stop the same torment from happening to them

im going fishing

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

I am glad that you are now a lot more focussed in your posting, Pegasus, and a little more concise (although there is still some room for improvement) — that was my intention in writing as I have. That & trying to reduce bullshIt noise whilst increasing meaningful signal.

If shiva wants to be nasty *slash destroy me and you too play good cop bad cop bullsh*t about me posting long posts well then that actually makes me see things from yet another angle..
    .. but not one including lightness with a sense of humour, it appears!
    that is interfering with another persons will and in my opinion, which I do have one that is not good …
    How so, interfering?

and the one thing of many that doesn’t scare me is condescending self righteous pompous asses who act like they are some superior being to myself
    You’re referring to me there, right? Well that’s your opinion & you’re entitled to it.

regurgitive blogs ? well cool that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it while you have an opinion of my blog, I too have an opinion back and I am entitled to my opinion
    Did I or did I not just make that exact point repeatedly several replies back with Tiger?

the book of maat has been linked here so instead of being an ass and asking such inane questions it would be great if you could at least have a read of it then get back to me with some honesty
    Well I haven’t noticed it or I wouldn’t have needed to ask, pardon me for my shortsightedness. But instead of bellyaching wouldn’t it be a lot more helpful (and productive) to have just pasted a link, or failing that a reference, to it? Believe it or not I would have a read of it (providing it was not too long, naturally) and then if it seemed appropriate give you a review (which would be full of my customary honesty and directness).

I don’t like people who disguise nasty by saying they are trying to be as nice as possible and I don’t like nasty
    So now we know that about you too – hold those front pages! (But where was it I said “as possible”?)

time limited of the essence for who ? that’s my latest question that i am asking for honesty
    For all of us, lady, that’s who – for all of us!

Good luck with the fish
    N Joy

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jamie J Barter.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: italicisation for added emphasis

pegasus
    Blocked

I am so over everything tonight. I have a sore and swollen hand where i got bit by some critter, I almost fell into the river trying to toss a bloated toad fish back I got all tangled up with old line and something weird is going on with my river. one side the tides coming in the other side its going out..

My husband said he would come around and speak to me today, instead he came over and while I was in the loo and he took the lawn mower and left without saying a word to me so I am feeling pretty damned low the world hates me my husband hates me my kids are tied of seeing me cry and Im just sad. who the hell did i kill?

time is of the essence well that would be saturn hera wife of jupiter who is the centre pillar in my system zeus and in my maat system saturn is female .. well she does wear skirts after all

the flutes would be pan and I dedicated myself to pan in some stupid childish ceremony I created when i was 14 pandoras box has the hope in it but there is no hope left.

I dont understand and never will so Im just going to give up trying and cry myself to sleep yet again and wait for whatever stuff to happen and i will prob still be sitting here all rusty and broken in six months time

lashtal
    Keymaster

Moderator’s Note

Pegasus: Please read the Guidelines and ask yourself whether your posts here meet the obligations of membership.

Membership of The Aleister Crowley Society and participation in LAShTAL.COM requires compliance with these Guidelines… All members of LAShTAL.COM are permitted to post on the Forums subject to posts being approved by the editor. However, it is the current policy of LAShTAL.COM that this requirement for pre-moderation is waived unless the member demonstrates an unwillingness or inability to comply with these Guidelines. In other words, authority to post without pre-moderation is a concession, not a right of membership. The editor reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to withdraw from any member any or all rights to post without pre-moderation… Any activity that, in the opinion of the the editor, fails to comply with these Guidelines is likely to be deleted or edited. Repeated non-compliance will result in termination of membership… Members must not engage in disruptive activity such as persistent off-topic postings on the Forums… Aggressive language, personal attacks and threats will not be tolerated. Offensive or abusive behaviour is not permitted: contributions must be constructive and polite…

Please moderate your tone and keep posts on-topic.

Shiva
    Participant

Bad (nasty) cop? Who, me?

I Am NotaRajah or a cop,
    I just want the drivel to stop.
    I Am NotaRajah or a voyeur,
    I haven’t yet invoked the destroyer.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Bad (nasty) cop? Who, me?

This is why I actually stated “you can maybe look on me here as being nice cop as opposed to shiva’s nasty!”. You can also maybe not wish to look on it this way; the choice is yours.

So let’s strike that apparently inappropriate simile from the record & move on

with normal service now being returned to & resumed on Geogaddi’s thread?…
    N Joy

ignant666
    Participant

I believe the AC-approved formula is “Good Cop + Bad Cop = Zero”?

“Good Cop/Bad Cop” is a time-honored principle of interrogation, right up there with “It doesn’t matter what the questions are, as long as there are a lot of them”.

These archetypical personae are also sometimes known as “Mercy” and “Severity”.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  ignant666. Reason: fix

pegasus
    Blocked

thanks all.. no worries I will keep my posts streamlined and essential 🙂 I have bought some more domains today for my work including one for waffling on .. Now i just have to sell/get rid of about 70 un-needed domains now that I am streamlining life the universe and everything within and concentrating on only my work

Shiva
    Participant

This thread was started by geogaddi as an introduction. Geogaddi seems to have bowed out and, as often occurs, chaos bows in.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Perhaps Geogaddi’s immediate purpose has been satisfied to his satisfaction?! Or maybe (s)he’s just not logged-in for 4 days as otherwise engaged.

@ignant666 :

These archetypical personae are also sometimes known as “Mercy” and “Severity”.
    Your attempts at balanced mediation here as “The Middle Pillar” are noted & appreciated!

N Joy

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.