Is this a Thelemic ‘attitude’?

Home Forums Community Sandbox Is this a Thelemic ‘attitude’?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Jeffrey D. Evans
    Participant

“I have found that ‘every’ time the word/letters ‘EVER’ appear in The Book of the Law it tends to point to a meaningful key or cypher of some kind, in the sense of I:20 (also consider ‘all is ever as it was’, ‘nor shalt thou know ever’, etc….)

Without wishing to seem mysterious, I am unable to say anymore regarding this at the present time.”

Some Hebrew gematria will tell us a bit more: ever, AI PhOM = 201 = AR (Ch.), “Light”. And every, KL= 50: one of the “words” of Nuit!

Jeffrey D. Evans
    Participant

I have found that “every” time the word/letters ‘EVER’ appear in The Book of the Law it tends to point to a meaningful key or cypher of some kind, in the sense of I:20 (also consider ‘all is ever as it was’, ‘nor shalt thou know ever’, etc….)

Without wishing to seem mysterious, I am unable to say any more regarding this at the present time.”

Some Hebrew gematriamay tell us some more: ever = AI PhOM = 201 = AR, “light” (Ch.). And, every = KL = 85 = PH, the name of the letter Pe (which stands for Mars, the planetary correspondence for HORUS.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Just fancy! Some Hebrew gematria also tells us that, amongst other things, the reversal of REVE (ncf. YHVH) is where the solar Resh-Heh-Vau-Heh comes to 216 (or 6 x 6 x 6)…

Incidentally I’ve found the “secret word” from I:20 to be revealed as ‘REVE-AL’ (= manifestation being ‘the dream of God’) as in “The Stele of REVEALing” (= “Get the stele of revealing itself” [3:10]), etc., etc.

I will start a new thread on all of this at some point with full correspondences and so forth.

… “But not now”[3:13],
    N Joy

elitemachinery
    Participant

@jamiejbarter said:

“Incidentally I’ve found the “secret word” from I:20 to be revealed as ‘REVE-AL’ (= manifestation being ‘the dream of God’) as in “The Stele of REVEALing” (= “Get the stele of revealing itself” [3:10]), etc., etc.”

Thank you REVEALing this Jamie!

Very interesting.

Liber AL 1-20: The key of the rituals is in the secret word which I have given unto him.

@jamiejbarter said:

“I will start a new thread on all of this at some point with full correspondences and so forth.”

Excellent!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.