Home Forums Community Sandbox is this working?

• This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 weeks, 3 days ago.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

sarva mangala mangalye
    sarvarrtha saadhike
    sharanye
    tryambake Gauri Narayani Namostute

Shiva
    Participant

The Guidelines used to require posts be in English. I suppose that’s still true. Tests are conducted in the Sandbox, not out here where everyone will wonder what screw fell out of your mechanism.

ignant666
    Participant

This is, in fact, the Sandbox.

I “tryambake” every morning, usually with considerable success.

My question is, “is this working?” how? We can see it- was it supposed to “work” some other way?

mal
    Participant

Tiger
    Participant

Shiva
    Participant

Ig: This is, in fact, the Sandbox.

I have thoroughly researched and investigated your outlandish proposal, and I find that you were/are absolutely correct. We’re still in Kansas, Toto!

I have decided to spend the rest of the morning either contemplating various forms of suicide, or working on my car.

Anonymous

It was in fact my understanding that I was posting in the sandbox, and would not be troubling the usual flow of the forums by doing so…

Seems like I am unable to update my profile, which is hard to sandbox test.

Tiger – that is a fine image of Durga!

In other news, I suspect I will need to delete my account and create a new one in order to get anything updated? Also, isn’t it a bit odd that things like “Trending” at the top of the site list items from 2015 or 2016??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.