Kidneyhawk

Home Forums Community Stuff Kidneyhawk

• This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Shiva 1 month ago.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kidneyhawk
    Participant

Cheers, Lashtalians!
    A frantic poster in the past, I’ve been silent for some time. However, I’ve been lurking and enjoying. Jamie, Shiva, Ignant, Dom, Tiger and only a few others (forgive me if I am not mentioning you!) seem to be carrying what I remember as a very vigorous forum!

Signing in, I miss the chat box. Why did it vanish?

I also see private messages have vanished.

Paul, as always, continues to make Lashtal possible, which is quite wonderful.

I just wanted to “reintroduce” myself and let you know I’ve been enjoying all you’ve been writing.

And, Ignant, I resent your comment about Mid-Westerners lacking Irony.

LOL.

Really, this is one of the best forums on the entire internet….

A glass raised to you all-and to Paul for hosting!

Kidenyhawk

Michael Staley
    Participant

Welcome back to posting, Kyle.

Yes, I think many of us miss the chat-box and private messaging.

ignant666
    Participant

Well, i did say there are numerous exceptions, and that even some Californians are able to appreciate and use irony.

Tiger
    Participant

nice pic
    nice to have ya back

or rather;

Awesome !
    Great !

christibrany
    Participant

93 kyle and welcome back! Great essay in the Servants of the Star and Snake btw!
    Babble-on Box is sorely missed. But I think the music and film threads I and others have started somewhat compensate for randomness. a bit.

the_real_simon_iff
    Participant

Welcome back, Kyle! I have been missing you! I share your thoughts about Jamie, Shiva, Ignant, Dom, Tiger!

Love=Law
    Lutz

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Yes, good to see you back again Kyle and looking forward to your further input; and thanx also to you & Lutz for your words of apprec insofar as my mention, with a ‘ditto’ & ‘amen’ from me regarding Paul!

‘Norma N Joy Conquest’

arthuremerson
    Participant

Welcome back, Kyle. I don’t post here much these days. I suppose I never really have been a regular contributor, come to think of it. Nevertheless, I read (most) everything here. I’ve always very much appreciated your contributions to this forum and am delighted to see that you will be contributing again.

Shiva
    Participant

AE: I donโ€™t post here much these days. Nevertheless, I read (most) everything here.

Let this stand as proof that there are beings who run under the esoteric banner of … The Silent Watcher

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Shiva.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.