Home Forums Thelema Thelema ‘Kill me’ or ‘Fill me’ – The Debate

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 268 total)
  • Author

Tiger
    Participant

You’ll have to forgive elite .
    The nutter
    organizes his cosmos in such a way as to attribute pests as critters
    running around playing liberating pests .
    That’s how he do .

He will never really make sense
    or truly understand the process of giving birth .
    But perhaps in the realization of another incarnation;
    he might be
    filled till kingdom come
    and nibbana blows out .

Shiva
    Participant

Ignant, I don’t think I was making a joke. I simply went along with Porridge being a pun on Genesis P Oroidge (sic?).

as: Jesuits are not Christians btw – in case anyone was wondering – they are Satanists – the worst kind – the kind that torture babies.

This (^) essentially typifies the attitude of the members of Agape Lodge. Parsons took the position of Magister Templi on(“Belarion”) and immediately called upon all Thelemites to join him in destroying the Roman Catholic Church. In Solar Lodge, we accepted that the Jesuits might be dangerous, but we never came up against them in any conflict, so this was not a consideration. We (at Solar) came up against the Church of the Savants (a purposeful pseudonym), and even the Easters (purposeful pseudonym).

So we (Solar) didn’t worry about Jesuits, but that tradition (Jesuphobia) might well have been passed along through Caliph McM to the (current)OTO.

Fortunately, Liberation (from the mind or from rebirth) is not dependent upon actions by the Vatican, El Ron, or Werner von Erhard.

Tiger
    Participant

HB
    may not be able to help himself .
    As every member of the Black Lodge knows
    you can’t control those you can’t black mail
    and if you can’t control them
    don’t let them into the halls of power .

He may be a puppet of those that corral the spiritual instinct
    for political legal organization purposes .

dom
    Participant

@ignant666 said:
    “I think you may be a cuckoo person, astralsun.”

Elitemachinery said “I disagree. His statements (about Jesuits as covert Satanists controlling G.P.Orridge to warp the minds of the kids and stain Crowley’s legacy (because Crowley never did mad things did he?)) are well explained and rational”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  dom.

dom
    Participant

@shiva

Parsons took the position of Magister Templi on(“Belarion”) and immediately called upon all Thelemites to join him in destroying the Roman Catholic Churc

What and keep the Protestant churches active?

Shiva
    Participant

d: What and keep the Protestant churches active?

“Roman Catholic Church” was inscribed in his memo. Nothing was written about “Christianity” or “Protestants” or other entities.

dom
    Participant

@ astralsun and elitemachinery the reincarnation of AC

Porridge is a close associate of Breeze as they played “music” together in Psychic TV and Current 93.
    There’s a great video of him doing a live gig – screaming at maximum power “I want Discipline….I waaaaannnttt diiiisssscaaapliiine” (can’t get that out horrible image out of my mind unfortunately)

Don’t you want discipline?

He later chopped his weiner off and now words fail me to describe him.

He’s transgender. Do you have a problem with the LGBT coum -munity?

I believe he is the victim of a mind control experiment run by Jesuits.

You’re crazy.

Jesuits are not Christians btw – in case anyone was wondering – they are Satanists

We’ll take your word for it. how do you know this by the way?

– the worst kind – the kind that torture babies.

The ‘occult’ scene was becoming more and more popular from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s onwards and the Jesuits thought they might be losing some power.

The RC Church lost it’s followers gradually in the modern age due to the piss-boring nature of the sermons and other factors. I hardly think that those who became lapse Catholics were instead becoming turned on by occultism.

So they took the popular culture and attempted to transform it into something ugly, something demonic.

So Jesuits set out to ‘control popular culture’? How?

They taught kids to want sex changes

Who did? Presumably you mean Bowie and The (very hetero) New York Dolls? So the latter were being controlled by Jesuit ESP sessions to cause kids to be open to transgenderism which as you put it is “something ugly, something demonic”? I get it YOU’RE A JESUIT!!

ROFL!!

, they pushed extreme behaviour, excessive use of drugs etc. Porridge was at the heart of this.

Hehehe Porridge has always been a vociferous anti-heroin activist. Weed, acid, MDMA etc he is all for. He also advised never to do 2 different drugs at once. I would actually say that he is probably a good example of someone who espouses a sensible scientific approach to drug-taking so you’re talking out of your crazy ass.

Today it has gone mainstream, but it started with this occult based industrial scene.

Yeah ok Orridge’s music is dross as is his friend’s (Boyd Rice) music. Coil were terrible also and Death in June but it just means they all suck at making music. It’s not a Jesuit conspiracy What you think Justin Bieber is a Jesuit mind-control casualty due to his catalogue of soul-destroying drivel? Orridge and Rice are more contemporary artists (think used urinal presented in an art gallery) who should never have entered the music industry. Now whether they are decent contemporary artists is another thing.

It’s a far cry from the beauty expressed in most of Crowley’s work.

So the known Crowley fans such as Bowie, Lennon and McCartney, The Doors, Hall and Oates, Black Sabbath and Page/Zeppelin are also proponents of dross and drivel? You’re talking out of your ass.

There has always been a war against Crowley’s work, from when he was alive – right up until today.
    These very public facing ‘pop stars’ who both expressed interest in Crowley’s work and at the same time acted like total and utter psycho loons could well be a deliberate effort to discredit Crowley to a new generation.

Yes because (to take one tiny example from a catalogue of loon behaviour) publishing a book containing the claim that you tried to kill a cat to see how many lives it had is totally well balanced and ‘normal’?

Porridge may not have even known he was being used in this way. That’s how it goes with many of these operations.

You are an authority on long distance mind- control? Please we need more detail.

The controllers are often more in the background, yet encouraging all the weird behavior – hmmm BB seems to fit that description quite nicely.

I get it, Rice, Orridge and Coil were being manipulated by Breeze to go forth and make drivel? Trends change. The new decade of the 80s brought new things like hairspray, cheap electronic technology and neat haircuts and skinny trousers so anyone who could play decent guitar pieces were now considered to be “a dinosaur” from the hairy scary 70s.. The electronic scene was an offshoot of the DIY punk scene. Fast convenient DIY sometimes fucks up and that’s where Rice et al come into it.

The main energy that I feel from these bands is one of very dark, malefic, demonic and thoroughly disgusting nonsense

Well since punk rock the shockabiklity-levels have had to go higher and higher for idiots to get any kind of attention.

Like ugly children crying because their mummy didn’t love them.
    I knew a few people who liked their music a few years back – one of them also chopped his weiner off (and true story – he later regretted it – ouch)

You mean in a transgender op?

The other person I knew who liked their music was a satanist who lived in a giant pile of filth. His apartment was literally filled with garbage and dirt and statues of demons.
    This is not what I associate with Crowley’s work at all. It seems a very misguided and satanic failure to understand Crowley.

So out of all of the thousands of Satanists you found the a big OCD hoarder casualty and therefore all Satanists are OCD hoarder casualties?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  dom.

ignant666
    Participant

US President Bush The Younger once asked “Is our children learning?”

David’s latest post shows us that yes they is, here at lashtal. Great improvement in david’s work, perhaps due to arthuremerson working with him. However, arguing with crazy people may be a waste of time.

It is a notable data-point that the only person posting here in recent years to admit to being a (c)OTO initiate is a complete wackaloon with some obvious issues around sexuality.

Incidentally, astralsun, they don’t “chop [a sex-changer’s] wiener off”, they remove some interior flesh, and more or less fold the exterior inside itself, forming vaginal walls from what was the outside of the penis, with the head becoming a sort of sensitive cervix.

Tiger
    Participant

“ God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil. ”
    Genesis 3:5

“ When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened “
    Genesis 3:6

γνῶθι σεαυτόν
    Gnothi seauton

“ That which stirs in you now is not madness, is not sin, is not folly, but is life,
    new life,
    and joy and fire that will beget a new race, and create a new heaven and a new earth.

When you were a child, did not the wind speak to you and the sun ? Did you not hear the mountain’s voice; the voice of the river and of the storm? Have you not heard the whisper of the stars and the ineffable voice in silence? Have you not gone naked in the forest with the wind on your body and felt the caress of Pan? Your heart has swollen with Spring, blossomed with Summer and saddened with Winter. These things are the covenant and in them is the truth that is forever. “
    Freedom is a Two-Edged sword – VIThe Woman Girt With the Sword pg39
    ( Belarion Armiluss al-Dajjal )

https://images.app.goo.gl/wD7bK3tp1W6EG8nF8

dom
    Participant

@ignant

It is a notable data-point that the only person posting here in recent years to admit to being a (c)OTO initiate is a complete wackaloon with some obvious issues around sexuality

Haha.

However, arguing with crazy people may be a waste of time.

Yep I’m not trying to ‘convert’ the nut.

ignant666
    Participant

Tiger: Any Thelemite bible-readers would do better to use exclusively the King James Version, the version that shaped AC’s poetry, imagination, and subsequent revelations. Modern, or indeed more “accurate”, or whatever, other versions won’t do. I highly recommend the Penguin paperback Oxford KJV.

Genesis 3:5-7, where Eve liberates humanity from the Demiurge (the local tribal demon posing as the only “GOD”/YHVH), is better read as the KJV has it:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
    6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
    7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

For those anxious to find out how the story comes out, the rest is available at many websites and used bookshops near you. But seriously KJV, nothing else.

For Thelema, Genesis and Revelations (the first and last books of the bible, suggesting a certain amount of skipping around by the author of AL, whether a praeternatural thing ,or our old pal AC) are by far the most important books to understand.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  ignant666.

Tiger
    Participant

WOW
    Awesome ignant !

Thanks much !

ignant666
    Participant

Glad to be of help, T.

The KJV is the most useful for getting biblical quotes and allusions in all English-language literature. All modern versions other than a couple scholarly translations of the Old Testament lose the essential utter ass-out weirdness of the bible as understood through post-Reformation culture.

They try to make the bible text less scary and strange, to get converts by making what they are trying to convert them to seem less totally nuts, and lose everything valuable.

Also, if you spend time in east coast cities and enjoy fucking with violent and crazy folks, you will be better equipped to argue with the Hebrew Israelites (black “Jews” with corn-rows and kind of medieval/paramilitary clothing who evangelize in Times Square NYC and most other big east coast cities about how white folks are physical demons) who are exclusive KJV users. this is because the woodcut of King James in old editions of the KJV looks a great deal like ex-NYC Mayor David Dinkins (one of whitest looking black men i ever met). I swear i am not making this up; look it up. i was good friends with several HIs in the 80s despite my white physical devilitude, and will in fact visit an ex-Israelite later this spring.

——
    Tiger’s thanks should really go to all my Episcopal Sunday School teachers, especially the one who could roll a cigarette with one hand (Sunday School teachers smoked in class in the ’60s), for getting me to read the bible even though it scared the shit out of me.

Tiger
    Participant

You are lighting it up ignant !

nice writing nice story
    can’t wait till weather gets real nice for another trip to nyc

Tiger
    Participant

“ They try to make the bible text less scary and strange, to get converts by making what they are trying to convert them to seem less totally nuts, and lose everything valuable. “

yeah i’ve heard about that
    some say its whispered among the inner circles
    i wonder
    there might actually be some truth to that

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 268 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.