Home Forums Community Stuff Lam, ufos, and today’s technology

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author

christibrany
    Participant

I hate to put my stupid big head back in here like Eric Cartman but I forgot to say some things.

In regards to inorganic beings. I always thought that was an extremely entrancing and unique concept.

The thing that is in my head is that they are like ‘mud shadows’ or kind of energy leeches.

This also ties into concepts like, even in Thelema, conversation with HGA is burning off your old self. By which I mean, perhaps that is the step to get rid of the inorganic beings?

I have read the Art of Dreaming which I thought was masterful but that’s another topic.

Dianetics (I am typing in the dark with my wifes tappy tap touch pad which annoys me)
    is a mostly counterfeit version of Magick, Crowley style. But it has that somewhat similar? style concept with Thetans leeching your soul.

So maybe there really is something doing that?

I haven’t personally had that experience but I have seen enough weird shit to maybe believe it.

And thank you Paul for being lenient these days 😀

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  christibrany. Reason: grammar

Shiva
    Participant

cs: In regards to inorganic beings. I always thought that was an extremely entrancing and unique concept.

I have (had) a lot of data about a meteorite, Russia, fragments that display an unique pattern (based on 5) that does not match any molecular/atomic structure here on Urth. But I can’t find it. I guess I’ll need to start all over again.

The thing that is in my head is that they are like ‘mud shadows’ or kind of energy leeches.

This matches Carlos’s description … and also a definition of “Archons.”

(I am typing in the dark with my wifes tappy tap touch pad which annoys me)

Aren’t you afraid/cautious of the shadows surrounding you?

Tiger
    Participant

Alan_OBrien
    Participant

<The best place to hide the truth is in plain sight.>

Why do people keep saying this? It seems especially popular in Conspiracy Theory/Reptilians/Anti-Masons forums.

It would make a very short episode of NCIS: “You murdered your wife and you hid the corpse on a number 12 bus going to Shoreditch. But we found her!”

mayet
    Participant

Silicon versus Carbon

Sirius versus Canopus

———————————————–
    Lam is the head of a human penis entering a black hole…one or the other “Drawn from life,” Crowley said.
    I believe it.

I guess each traveler on the path finds his own correlations and identifications with truth, Aleister’s was sex. Mine isn’t, while I have had some awesome magick sexual experiences, Im 52 years old, post menopausal, I have found an interesting correletion between sex, health, power and boogs, I am happily single and all my before to present add up to abyssmal experiences being of higher consideration.

I have stated before that Crowleys Thoth cards when layered on top of each other at various levels of transparency show a truth that is not fully visible in singular cards. The combinations, pairings, triplicates and aeons show a story of what is. It reveals those answers to arguments, discussions, confusions and varied opposing interpretations of Crowley and Thoth as presenting the Universe’s work. That includes LAM.

Do you not think that possibly, probably or certainly that LAM, who Crowley spoke of in 1918, would or would not be included in Crowley “opus magnum pictura poema mundo”? Just as he left codes behind in his written work, he left codes behind codes in his pictorial work, that directly confirms and affirms the libers of Thoth and at the same time revealing the truth of us, you, me, them.

I believe LAM to be the entrance and at the same time the all encompassing. The beginning and the all, there is no end. I believe that Lam is not a “being” in visible similarity to the picture of Crowleys GRAY. Does anyone think that maybe, possibly all future concepts from that point of “aliens beings” and modeled in the story of “the gooborg world”, by both gov and conspiracy ufo creators, possibly used Crowleys image is a model blueprint framework for their alien thingy and agenda. After all he was the wickedess man the world, what better way to subliminally create fear than by utilizing existing material.

I believe that when layered in the patterns and combinations that Crowley spoke of in his “magnum opus enim opera” of Thoth, his words become the picture and the picture become his words. One can walk out and go to the fridge and suffer doorway disease, once one is through that doorway, one forgets where they were going and why. If steps are retraced and one looks around, one can see visually, the pattern of what was before and what they went looking for and go and get it.

I only say believe because tired of being blamed for having an ego for being me by the ways Iam

Lam

LamIam

a lions share of Lam in Libers,

==================
    RE LAM … I have been doing some work with ‘him’ lately. I think he is identified with Mars somehow.

Mars is : Love is : Will is

Aries, Fire, Ram, druidic, beginning, primordial fire, the spark of creation, the father, Deimos, Pan, will, the old god, the all giving, phallus, point, male
    and
    Scorpio, Primordial Water, woman, wicca, the mother, the womb, the serpent, love, the scorpion, the eagle, the reflection, the image, the mirror, Pandora, the all accepting, vessel, vagina, virgin, circle, female

Why do you speak of Lam as he, as in the masculine?

the combination of the Aries and Scorpio fire and water, sulfur salt joined with mercury, creates the third and fourth Earth Matter and Air Aethyr .. the second and third planetoids Venus and Earth FF
    ====================================
    With Sirius somehow.

or Canopus, or Pleiades, or Leo, or Cygnus
    *sigh and then the glass ceiling shattered

==========================
    With pyramids, and crystals.

crystals grab handful of natural points in a dark room and toss them down on a surface together, watch the sparks fly.. *point postnote (toss them on a soft surface like a bed, even that is damaged and fractured by the explosive energy)
    pyramid funnels to a narrow band at top
    result : between your pyramids and my crystals we have beams

======================================
    Also he is both a ‘being’ and a concept.

Concept: Doorway to the universe and the entire womb, being of the universe
    Being: or not being …. I vote the being is not the being that is the being that is not being the being being the being is not or is the being..

===============================
    If you want to talk about turnips and penises I think that ‘aliens’ made us.

Riddle, what eats turnips? Answer worms: bacteria and fungus ..
    what eats penises.. Answer: we won’t go there, a tasty subject. 😀

*all of the above waffle is subject to the law of as above or so below or love under will

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  mayet.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@alan_obrien :

<The best place to hide the truth is in plain sight.> Why do people keep saying this?
    Have you seen ignant666’s basketball practice clip? I’m not sure where it is now as I can’t remember offhand exactly where that might be nor would necessarily be able to link to it anyway I expect, but it was — instructive in this respect. Perhaps if he’s so inclined and it’s necessary, he might show it to you again.

@mayet:

I believe that when layered in the patterns and combinations that Crowley spoke of in his “magnum opus enim opera” of Thoth, his words become the picture and the picture become his words. One can walk out and go to the fridge and suffer doorway disease, once one is through that doorway, one forgets where they were going and why. If steps are retraced and one looks around, one can see visually, the pattern of what was before and what they went looking for and go and get it.
    A bit like as in the practices of Liber Thisharb maybe? “Doorway disease” — most descriptive and highly evocative!

I have stated before that Crowleys Thoth cards when layered on top of each other at various levels of transparency show a truth that is not fully visible in singular cards. The combinations, pairings, triplicates and aeons show a story of what is. It reveals those answers to arguments, discussions, confusions and varied opposing interpretations of Crowley and Thoth as presenting the Universe’s work .
    It’s a very interesting idea, and one that could only come to light after a certain (technological) point had been reached — have you come across any revelations here which are beyond those of a purely subjective interpretation?

N Joy

mayet
    Participant

@jamiejbarter It’s a very interesting idea, and one that could only come to light after a certain (technological) point had been reached —

That is true, which also raises the question why.

Get the stele of revealing itself; set it in thy secret temple — and that temple is already aright disposed — & it shall be your Kiblah for ever. It shall not fade, but miraculous colour shall come back to it day after day. Close it in locked glass for a proof to the world.
    I looked and saw a great abyss and a dark funnel of whirling
    waters or fixed airs, wherein were cities and monsters and trees
    and atoms and mountains and little flames (being souls) and all
    the material of an universe.
    And all are sucked down one by one, as necessity hath
    ordained. For below is a glittering jewelled globe of gold and
    azure, set in a World of Stars.
    And there came a Voice from the Abyss, saying: “Thou seest
    the Current of Destiny! Canst thou change one atom in its path?
    I am Destiny. Dost thou think to control me? for who can move
    my course?”

have you come across any revelations here which are beyond those of a purely subjective interpretation?

Yes, the revelation that LAM is all over Thoth like a fat kid on free candy 😀

Siriusly speaking though, it is all subjective interpretation as his words are. As each sees in his words what they need to see, at the time that they see it so shall they in the mirror images. There is some amazing things visible, stunning colours, combinations, shapes, symbolism and much more that fit as they do. There is more for me to unveil, some have made me amaze at the perfection and harmony that is, inside our universe and out. It truly is beautiful and this is Crowleys work from the dark to the light and back again.

I would be interested to see what others see.

mayet
    Participant

Apologies for double post

This is the link to the LAM images, I have another folder to upload tomorrow

LAM – Layers of Thoth©

If nothing else it is gorgeous art.

Krystal saw it on my screen this morning while I was working on it and she said “Dr Giger” and showed me his work and some tool covers, I could see the correlation

The truth is in all

ignant666
    Participant

Since Jamie asked, here is the “Awareness Test” video again- i myself can’t recall in what thread or context i previously posted it.

I used it in training research staff to “unfocus” their observation from what they know we are looking for to all that is there. It also has considerable utility in shaking loose the belief held by many that they live and function in a state/condition posited to be “reality”, rather than within a mental construct/internal simulation formed by very imperfect sense-impressions THAT ARE SELECTIVELY “EDITED” BY THE BRAIN. Evolution has shaped the brain to discard as “doesn’t matter” anything that lacks obvious utility for obtaining water/food/sex/comfort for the meat-vehicle.

Alan O’Brian might also care to review Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Purloined Letter”, which is the obvious source of the phrase/idea he cites.

This is an interesting thread where i have little to contribute.

In 1978, on a remote country road in Vermont, i (and two others) saw a UFO. It was an enormous array of lights, very high in the sky, that moved with incredible speed and then vanished.

I don’t say i saw an extraterrestrial craft- there are several military bases, including at least one airforce base, in Vermont. It was very late at night, and we may have been the only three people in a ten-mile radius, clearly a good time/place for testing experimental skunkworks aircraft. But it sure did not look like, or move like, any military aircraft i’ve ever seen or can imagine, not that i am a subscriber to Jane’s Defence Weekly or anything or particularly up on such things.

Shiva
    Participant

Ah so, back to cycling in Madhatten, defending against multiple, random assailants, any really complicated task with many (infinite?) variations, and …

I first caught the knack of this when I was undergoing an intense, uphill, heroic adventure involving escape from the enemy. I became wobbly and dizzy; I thought, “I may not have enough energy.” Then the “torture scence” from OTO II* came to mind. I shifted gears and began to float (mentally). It worked.

Whether one has a manual transmission, or an automatic transmission (bicycle gears included), the solution to any problem is found in shifting into “cosmic overdrive” (also termed, “automatic overdrive”). If you (anyone) can do this with a high percentage of success, you can forget all the rest of the stuff.

ignant666
    Participant

As Shiva notes, the limited sense-perception and content-filtering that the human brain has evolved to protect the meat-vehicle is not always in even the meat-vehicle’s best interest.

He notes some cases involving dealing with multiple existential threats simultaneously, where there is just too much happening too fast for the poor monkey-mind to keep up. Sometimes this leads to the crashing of the logical control modules within the “reality” simulation running on the meat-computer, or even the whole simulation.

Fortunately, there is (at least sometimes, for some people) this other process running in the background that takes over. One characteristic of this state that is very advantageous in dealing with multiple threats simultaneously is that is runs at a variable clockspeed, such that the “time” variable in the “reality” simulation “slows down”.

Some words/expressions for this thing are “divine guidance”, “K & C of the HGA”, “wu-wei”, “being in a ‘zen’ state”, “the real O-Mind”, etc. Other things besides multiple threats to life known to sometimes cause the simulation to crash include some sexual practices, some botanical and synthetic substances, ritual magic, playing music, sitting zazen, etc.

Evolution is not teleological. It does not seek perfection, because it doesn’t seek anything. Advantageous traits produced through random genetic change are often (but not always) passed on to the offspring one lives to have due to that trait. Natural selection is not a quick process, nor is it necessarily very efficient.

Perhaps this facility will become more common over time, or perhaps it is already latent in All?

Therefore the sage keeps to the deed that consists in taking no action and practices the teaching that has no words. [Tao Te Ching (tr. Lau), II:6]

The way [Tao] never acts yet nothing is left undone. [XXXVII: 81]

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  ignant666.

ignant666
    Participant

St. Dock

A famous (at least to some) historical example: St. Dock Ellis, who on June 12. 1970, pitched a no-hitter, the second most difficult feat in baseball, after he forgot it was a game-day and dropped acid. To give an idea of how rare it is to pitch a no-hitter, each team plays 162 games per season; there are a lot of teams. Pitchers have thrown no-hitters 301 times in US pro baseball since 1876.

In his own words:

They didn’t really see it, but I had the acid in me. […] I had lost all concept of time. It was easier to pitch with the LSD…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dock_Ellis

For those from non-baseball cultures, only the batting team can score in any given inning. The pitcher is the lead defensive player, trying to throw legal pitches the batting team can’t hit. Throwing a “no-hitter” means Team A’s pitcher did not allow Team B to hit the ball fair even once in the entire game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-hitter

For folks from football cultures to imagine something sort of equivalent: a scoreless game has gone into penalty shoot-outs. Goalie Dock Ellis held off more than 81 penalty kicks. An analogy that breaks down quickly but gives some idea at least.

DISCLAIMER: NO ONE SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER EMULATING ST. DOCK WITHOUT CONSULTING ATTORNEYS MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND ALL OTHER AUTHORITIES AND RECEIVING THEIR WRITTEN PERMISSION AND A HALL PASS> VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

William Thirteen
    Participant

for those in Europe who may be unable to see the video provided above, this one also tells the tale:

ignant666
    Participant

Oh snap, William Thirteen, your clip of St. Dock is so much better than mine, and you a German, no less, if i am not mistaken!

And my apologies to all the furriners who cannot see my [inferior but does include original footage of the actual game and part of the interview that W13’s has ALL of] clip. Did not even think of the fact that this might be an issue.

William Thirteen
    Participant

@ignant666 not sure it is a GeoIP issue – but that is the most likely explanation. To be honest, I am not really a baseball fan, but once I saw the Blagden piece I thought it should be shared.

not a German – a refugee. Flüchtling is the German word. A refugee from good ole USofA. Opted out of that “sh*thole country” over a decade ago. Keep up the good fight though!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.