Home Forums Community For Sale and Wanted Master Codex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Shiva
    Participant

The Master Codex, written by myself over a two-year period, is now available for pre-marketing purchase at rather expensive rates. This is a pre-release offer. The books are not publicly on-line yet. If and when these books move up to professional distribution, the price will rise even higher. These are the highest quality, print-on-demand formats available.

Anyone here at LAShTAL can receive a free, full-color, single chapter pdf simply by specifically requesting any ONE of the chapters or appendices from NotaRajah@gmail.com

It’s simple. You send me an email saying “Send Table,” and I send you the Title pages and the Table of Contents. Then you pick one of the 18 chapters or one of the Appendices, and you email your choice to me. Then I send you your selection and you get to review a new style of metaphysical literature.

I’m sorry it’s so complex, but any competent Thelemite can figure it out, and there will be no free full-text pdfs available for this book.

For those who are not financially disabled, the book(s) can be purchased directly as follows …

(Always go to Lulu.com FIRST to see if they’re offering their 5-25% off plus free mail shipping discount. If not, wait a few days, it’ll re-appear).

CASEWRAP HARDCOVER COLOR $114, SOFTCOVER B&W $38.50 572 pages

It’s All Here! A complete revelation of the Spiritual Path from ordinary life to Ain Soph Aur and back again, and again, seven times over, in “straight talk” format with no punches pulled, and no deceptive concepts are included. Fully illustrated with full-color images on every page (but a few, with one due to very official prohibition by the .gov and any others due to some technical formatting matter). The HARDCOVER FULL-COLOR FIRST EDITION is limited to 111 copies. The SOFTCOVER BLACK & WHITE format is not so limited. I’m sorry it’s so expensive, but the color printing, hard binding, high quality paper, and manifold images add add up in the production cost. The style of this codex is unique in the publication of scientific and metaphysical literature, and is suitable for reading by anyone from morons to Magisters.

Here are the DIRECT LINKS (copy & paste – I’m not going to risk multiple formatted link embedments.):

—————————————————-

HARDCOVER ALL PAGES IN COLOR:
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/frater-shiva/the-master-codex-first-color-limited-edition/hardcover/product-23622736.html

—————————————————-

SOFTCOVER B&W:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/frater-shiva/the-master-codex-black-white-economy-format/paperback/product-23622926.html

—————————————————-

So that’s it. Buy one, or get a free sample, or ignore it all as the Work of the Devil. Your email address is used only for this transfer of a single chapter and will not be retained or retailed. Most chapters are complete within themselves, but some are part of a series, and some (gasp) seemingly go off topic into social critique and present-day dangers. If you are unsure, simply request Chapter 11, “Solo,” which relates to the Tree of Life, exposing the path from Malkuth to Kether in the plainest possible language.

Shiva
    Participant

A number of people actually requested (and received) their selected chapter. Five copies have been sold (if anybody’s keeping score). The Master Codex will probably be one of those slow sellers, because it’s not even a how-to-do-it book, or a rehash of Crowley’s biography, and it does not show pictures of naked women. It merely explains , in the wisest and most common language, just exactly what is going on at the various degree levels.

In one of the Appendices, the moving finger points directly at where to find the how-to-do-it references.

chuck
    Participant

Shiva:

You are bumping your own commercial thread.

Naughty-notty!

You have been reported to the Grand Tribunal, who will probably spank you.

Tiger
    Participant

Amazing !

Got the first color edition © by Desert Star Temple today .
    Love the eye of Horus with jaws and sharp teeth .
    The Book Feels so good !

Great Job Shiva !!!

elitemachinery
    Participant

@shiva im enjoying the free chapters you sent. I will order the book soon. thanks again!

Shiva
    Participant

Things that go “bump” in the nighty.

Chuck: Naughty-notty!

No, it’s Neti, nerti!

Tiger
    Participant

For all us living urchins
    meandering down here

it’s not even a how-to-do-it book, or a rehash of Crowley’s biography, and it does not show pictures of naked women. It merely explains , in the wisest and most common language, just exactly what is going on at the various degree levels.
    and
    In one of the Appendices, the moving finger points directly at where to find the how-to-do-it references.

Most chapters are complete within themselves, but some are part of a series, and some (gasp) seemingly go off topic into social critique and present-day dangers. If you are unsure, simply request Chapter 11, “Solo,” which relates to the Tree of Life, exposing the path from Malkuth to Kether in the plainest possible language.

A complete revelation of the Spiritual Path from ordinary life to Ain Soph Aur and back again, and again, seven times over, in “straight talk” format with no punches pulled, and no deceptive concepts are included. Fully illustrated with full-color images on every page (but a few, with one due to very official prohibition by the .gov and any others due to some technical formatting matter). The HARDCOVER FULL-COLOR FIRST EDITION is limited to 111 copies. The SOFTCOVER BLACK & WHITE format is not so limited. I’m sorry it’s so expensive, but the color printing, hard binding, high quality paper, and manifold images add add up in the production cost. The style of this codex is unique in the publication of scientific and metaphysical literature, and is suitable for reading by anyone from morons to Magisters.

with a living Adept peregrinating in the joint

why abandon that for some other cat to find

Tiger
    Participant

why Abandon that
    for some other treasure trove,
    for the next playstation or some other such thing !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.