Home Forums Community Submissions Megatron … in three imensions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Shiva
    Participant

bs: Of course I got scared or something. I felt like I had chased it off

This is common. Somehow, we find ourselves in transition from one dimension to another. People often pull back just at the point of separation when beginning astral projection. This UFO stuff is interdimensional, or extradimentional, whatever we call “quantum circuit” experiences. This also applies to contact with certain Angels (not the cute little cherubs and lovely winged wisps of love … no, not the marketing angels of popular media … but real angels … powerhouses … scary, simply because their aura is distorting one’s sense of reality).

“The Angels are the UFOs,” proclaimed a certain Christian Evangelical, whose name I cannot remember. He was on TV.
    Based on experience, I agree with the Evangelist.

We are the UFOs,” proclaimed Capricornus (my guru in the 60s).
    Based on experience, I agree with the Goat.

But enough of that. We have to look at the dreaded “red dot” …

bs: … a red dot appeared, like a sniper laser. It kept turning into inverted pentagrams, images of beelzebub, and skulls.

These are astral visions. When the images roll together and transform one into another in a stream, one is caught up hard in the astral current. If inverted pentagrams and bettle-bug appear, then one does have to ride along with it … in order to assess it, recognize it as astral mumbo-jumbo, and deal with it (see below).

Are these events related to an initiation into the galactic federation?

Any UFO encounter (either a physical sighting or inner vision) is the first degree of the GF. (Reading books or watching YouTube videos, or just simple belief, constitutes Probation). The degrees follow the Tree of Life and equate directly to the consciousness of the corresponding A.’.A.’. designation – this is all sequentially laid out in the booklet I recommended. These are semi-common, contemporary experiences. There is no curriculum, there is no “Order” (down here). There are two things I know of that may accelerate access to this extraterrestrial paradigm:

(1) Visit a known “vortex.” A vortex (in this case) is a place where dimensions are overlaping, or a gateway has been established. Sedona is the most popular. That ECETI Ranch in Washington State is really hot, but the crew in charge are not worth recommending. Tiger dropped in to our place, and we opened the gate. We didn’t get a full opening, but he clearly saw the lower levels cleared wide open. Ask him …

(2) Obtain a Boarding Pass. This is a physical link, a talisman. There are several types.
    Boarding Pass 11.8 – The Gate of the White Brotherhood
    is available to you (or anyone interested in this nonsense) by sending an email to me (Subject: SEND 11.8) at notarajah@gmail.com

Should I begin setting up more psychic protections for myself?

LAShTAL is not a teaching site, and we’re not supposed to get involved with giving this type of advice. So I won’t. You’ll have to figure it out for yourself.

But I will say this: If it were me in the middle of something similar to what you described, which I Am all the time (well, time-to-time – certainly not daily, I would not tolerate pentagrams in any form not generated by myself. I certainly would not tolerate any uninvited demons. I would reflexively flex my magickal muscles and …

Blast the fu**ing demon with my own pentagram. I shoot directly from the brow (ajna), not bothering with tracing a star in the air. I use semi-automatic fire, three pents in a rapid row. Anything still materialized gets another burst. Then I immediately launch 6 pentagrams, simulaneously, four in the cardinal directions, one above, one below. These become fused into a glass-like, teflon-line, steel-like, sphere.

(This little trick can be repeated several times in increasing diameter. The order of presentation is:
    (1) Physical body, 6 feet out – 2 metres.
    (2) Abode (astral), blow your house or flat clean – 50-100 feet radius.
    (3) Group (neighborhood, family, gang, fraternity) – this one is mental and it goes out about 1 km (1/2 mile Gringo specs),
    (4) Culture (County, Shire, Borough, whatever they call this usually corrupt level of civilization). This is where I always encounter the first, real resistance.
    (5) State (or Province, or whatever called). Diameter/circumference of the sphere varies. The pentagrams are realy big. For New Mexico, I need a radius of 200 miles. Rhode Island would need far less. Alaska, a lot more.
    (6) Country: Clean out your country on the causal plane.
    (7) Continent.
    (8) Planet.
    (9) Inner VanAllen Radiation Belt. 10,000 miles. Farthest range of alpha brainwave band.
    (10) Outer VanAllen Radiation Belt. 80,000 miles. Farthest range of theta brainwave band.
    (11) Open for expansion.

So, you see, I do all this, really fast if my dharana is sharp, then I move on to StopLine, which is obtained in video format by a link I left lying around here somewhere. Just ask if it’s lost.

So … how do I (or anyone except Los) know if you need more protection/banishing/self-defense? You might just be opening up to a subplane (a lo one, it seems) on the astral plane, and you need to clean house … or … you are being attacked, or otherwise bothered by unruly spirits; if you didn’t invite any of this, it has no right to be bothering you.

Of course, all this stuff is taking place in our minds. It all needs to stop, so we can get on with the serious business of samadhi and metaprogramming.

Thank you for the opportunity to write this out. It is the preliminary (banishing) activity to the performance of StopLine. Now I have a written copy of the bombshell baning that has only been orally transmiteed … til now. I will keep a copy and build a video to illustrate its potential.

Shiva
    Participant

bs: Of course I got scared or something. I felt like I had chased it off

This is common. Somehow, we find ourselves in transition from one dimension to another. People often pull back just at the point of separation when beginning astral projection. This UFO stuff is interdimensional, or extradimentional, whatever we call “quantum circuit” experiences. This also applies to contact with certain Angels (not the cute little cherubs and lovely winged wisps of love … no, not the marketing angels of popular media … but real angels … powerhouses … scary, simply because their aura is distorting one’s sense of reality).

“The Angels are the UFOs,” proclaimed a certain Christian Evangelical, whose name I cannot remember. He was on TV.
    Based on experience, I agree with the Evangelist.

We are the UFOs,” proclaimed Capricornus (my guru in the 60s).
    Based on experience, I agree with the Goat.

But enough of that. We have to look at the dreaded “red dot” …

bs: … a red dot appeared, like a sniper laser. It kept turning into inverted pentagrams, images of beelzebub, and skulls.

These are astral visions. When the images roll together and transform one into another in a stream, one is caught up hard in the astral current. If inverted pentagrams and bettle-bug appear, then one does have to ride along with it … in order to assess it, recognize it as astral mumbo-jumbo, and deal with it (see below).

Are these events related to an initiation into the galactic federation?

Any UFO encounter (either a physical sighting or inner vision) is the first degree of the GF. (Reading books or watching YouTube videos, or just simple belief, constitutes Probation). The degrees follow the Tree of Life and equate directly to the consciousness of the corresponding A.’.A.’. designation – this is all sequentially laid out in the booklet I recommended. These are semi-common, contemporary experiences. There is no curriculum, there is no “Order” (down here). There are two things I know of that may accelerate access to this extraterrestrial paradigm:

(1) Visit a known “vortex.” A vortex (in this case) is a place where dimensions are overlaping, or a gateway has been established. Sedona is the most popular. That ECETI Ranch in Washington State is really hot, but the crew in charge are not worth recommending. Tiger dropped in to our place, and we opened the gate. We didn’t get a full opening, but he clearly saw the lower levels cleared wide open. Ask him …

(2) Obtain a Boarding Pass. This is a physical link, a talisman. There are several types.
    Boarding Pass 11.8 – The Gate of the White Brotherhood
    is available to you (or anyone interested in this nonsense) by sending an email to me (Subject: SEND 11.8) at notarajah@gmail.com

Should I begin setting up more psychic protections for myself?

LAShTAL is not a teaching site, and we’re not supposed to get involved with giving this type of advice. So I won’t. You’ll have to figure it out for yourself.

But I will say this: If it were me in the middle of something similar to what you described, which I Am all the time (well, time-to-time – certainly not daily, I would not tolerate pentagrams in any form not generated by myself. I certainly would not tolerate any uninvited demons. I would reflexively flex my magickal muscles and …

Blast the fu**ing demon with my own pentagram. I shoot directly from the brow (ajna), not bothering with tracing a star in the air. I use semi-automatic fire, three pents in a rapid row. Anything still materialized gets another burst. Then I immediately launch 6 pentagrams, simulaneously, four in the cardinal directions, one above, one below. These become fused into a glass-like, teflon-line, steel-like, sphere.

(This little trick can be repeated several times in increasing diameter. The order of presentation is:
    (1) Physical body, 6 feet out – 2 metres.
    (2) Abode (astral), blow your house or flat clean – 50-100 feet radius.
    (3) Group (neighborhood, family, gang, fraternity) – this one is mental and it goes out about 1 km (1/2 mile Gringo specs),
    (4) Culture (County, Shire, Borough, whatever they call this usually corrupt level of civilization). This is where I always encounter the first, real resistance.
    (5) State (or Province, or whatever called). Diameter/circumference of the sphere varies. The pentagrams are realy big. For New Mexico, I need a radius of 200 miles. Rhode Island would need far less. Alaska, a lot more.
    (6) Country: Clean out your country on the causal plane.
    (7) Continent.
    (8) Planet.
    (9) Inner VanAllen Radiation Belt. 10,000 miles. Farthest range of alpha brainwave band.
    (10) Outer VanAllen Radiation Belt. 80,000 miles. Farthest range of theta brainwave band.
    (11) Open for expansion.

So, you see, I do all this, really fast if my dharana is sharp, then I move on to StopLine, which is obtained in video format by a link I left lying around here somewhere. Just ask if it’s lost.

So … how do I (or anyone except Los) know if you need more protection/banishing/self-defense? You might just be opening up to a subplane (a lo one, it seems) on the astral plane, and you need to clean house … or … you are being attacked, or otherwise bothered by unruly spirits; if you didn’t invite any of this, it has no right to be bothering you.

Of course, all this stuff is taking place in our minds. It all needs to stop, so we can get on with the serious business of samadhi and metaprogramming.

Thank you for the opportunity to write this out. It is the preliminary (banishing) activity to the performance of StopLine. Now I have a written copy of the bombshell baning that has only been orally transmitted … til now. I will keep a copy and build a video to illustrate its potential.

ignant666
    Participant

I would not tolerate pentagrams in any form not generated by myself. I certainly would not tolerate any uninvited demons.

As none of us should; in any case, this made me “LOL”, as the kids say.

Personally, if i were being assaulted by “looking up at my ceiling as I had just woken up and a red dot appeared, like a sniper laser. It kept turning into inverted pentagrams, images of [B]eelzebub, and skulls”, i would have a look at my ceiling, in addition to the very sensible banishing activities Shiva suggests (similar to what any sensible person would do on encountering a Christian cleric in full drag on the street, having a Jehovah’s Witness ring one’s doorbell, or other routine demonic encounters) . A quick “APO PANTO KAIKODAIMONOS!” with a sweep of the hand (making either the “heavy metal devil horns”, or the “mano in fica“, mudra, as one wills) works wonders, kids.

As i mentioned in the Brother Boaba thread, my wife, a considerable macumbera practitioner, deals with routine banishings around the house. As to non-routine invasions, we have dogs, guns, miscellaneous armaments, and the knowledge that our strength is as the strength of ten because our hearts are pure. Oh, and the Divine Guidance, of course.

As to UFOs, driving back from a Bruce Springsteen show in Burlington Vermont, on a very remote country road in about 1979, three of us suddenly, and simultaneously, said “Holy shit, did you see that?” Yes, we had.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  ignant666.

Shiva
    Participant

Availability: confirmed

Continuity: confirmed

The First Ray, mottoed “Do What Thou Wilt,” a one-hour, nine-minute video is now available for viewing or downloading, free of financial charge or religious belief, at:

THE FIRST RAY

elitemachinery
    Participant

Thanks Shiva! I really appreciate these videos they are great. At this point which Rays & Spheres have been covered and which do you have planned for the future?

elitemachinery
    Participant

I finally just ordered Inside Solar Lodge the full book on lulu.com (i’ve only read the free abridged version.)

Also got the hardcover Crystal Chip directory at a good price.

And a free pdf called the The Galactic Federation.

I will be having a friend bring them to me in August when they visit.

I’m holding off on buying the The Master Codex for now as it’s a bit bulky at 600 pages and may require a cargo ship to deliver.

Thank for your work @shiva!

Shiva
    Participant

Elite, the Intro and 1st ray are complete. What you see is what’s available. 2 to 7 now under construction. I speak of video. All rays are on the www and in the book.

Shiva
    Participant

I thought this one, 2.7, came out really well, so I’m sharing it before it gets attached to the whole 2nd ray video, appearing soon on Vimeo. Note that this is a Limited LAShTAL Levity (LLL), which will be removed after the full 2nd ray is posted.

Count ’em! In this ashram, Zatoichi (the blind healer) dispatches 8 opponents in 5 seconds.

ignant666
    Participant

The “power of X compells you” reminds me of the old joke:

A vampire appears. The possible victim holds up a crucifix in defense.
    Vampire: “Oy vey, baby, have you got the wrong vampire!” [the vampire is a Jewish vampire for those not from a large city]

My favorite Zatoichi scene is that black and white one where he is surrounded by hostile samurai and pulls an orange from his robe, throws it in the air, and slices it in thirds (try it some time). The samurai very reasonably slink back, swords erect.

Tiger
    Participant

Shiva’s got some Sirius Ki !
    and his wife as well !

Shiva
    Participant

Ig: … he (Zatoichi) is surrounded by hostile samurai and pulls an orange from his robe, throws it in the air, and slices it in thirds (try it some time).

When you (anyone) tries it, mach certain your blindfold or hoodwink is securely fastened. After all, Ichi is a poor, blind acupressure practitioner.

Note that massage, acupressure, and even acupuncture are traditional occupations for blind people in Japan. Kenjutsu (Swords skill) usually isn’t part of their profession.

ignant666
    Participant

The thing is, slicing airborne objects in half, or if very fast, quarters, is doable.

Under the current collective hallucination known as “The Laws Of Physics”, thirds ain’t possible, sighted or not.

This is why the samurai are impressed when this is done, never mind by a blind guy they thought was unarmed before he tossed the orange after they very silently surrounded him, the blind guy.

Zatoichi’s [“blind one” in japanese i believe; “ichi” is “one”] straight ninjitsu style non-katana sword is normally concealed in the bamboo stick he tap-tap-taps his way along with, being once again, a blind guy.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  ignant666.

Shiva
    Participant

Some people are so “highly tuned” that they can quickdraw (Iaido) a sword and cut a bb flying through the air.

It only takes 10 to 20 years, maybe more, to develop such skills. So if you’re interested, you better start today. If you are not interested, then you may return to your dharana.

ignant666
    Participant

Same guy as baseball-slicing video i posted.

Perhaps amphetamines and LSD, um, speed things up.

i never got good enough to fight a baseball or BB, but had quite good iado skills at one point. Long-gone now though; i can still draw, deliver an effective cut, and sheath in one move (most of the time) but not nearly as fast or hard as when i practiced for hours a day while in um accelerated states. This is the kind of thing that nightclub bouncers and drug dealers do in their abundant spare time (time not spent at work and/or screwing all the women met at work (as a refusal often offends); “and” in “and/or” because of course work time/space were consumed screwing the guests- nightclub, duh.).

See Lou Reed’s “My week is your year” about amphetamine; of course there is a down-side there. And we all are familiar with some other old chemical allies that The Man has prohibited Mere Mortals from using.

Shiva
    Participant

The Second Ray, subtitled “Love is the Law,” a one-hour, two-minute video is now available for viewing or downloading, free of financial charge or religious belief, at:

THE SECOND RAY

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.