Home Forums Community Submissions Mirror, mirror…

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • Author

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

Jamie on a roll

a huge reproduction of The World Atu

world

(Zoomable)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  𝕛𝕘.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Yes, that’s certainly one version – Michael’s was a coloured in Case one, though

Rolling & rocket to the moon!
    N Joy

Shiva
    Participant

There is no 3=8 ceremony or crisis, nor is there such a thing for 4=7.

I might have been leaning one way or another on the other numbers. So what? I am waiting. Are you a waiter? Were you a waiter?

j: Is it just me or was your Reply #112618 (p.5)

I don’t know. It’s past (passed) history. I am the “old Shiva,” here and now.

dom
    Participant

@jamiebarter

>nd it’s kind of neat that he should have chosen at one time to display a huge reproduction of The World Atu so prominently on his bedroom wall (as featured in the 3rd photo down in post # 112491 on page 2) – does that have any synchronistic ‘meaning’, or not?

You do realise that this ATU represents the path of Tav which is the preoccupation of 1=10?

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

There is no 3=8 ceremony or crisis, nor is there such a thing for 4=7.
    ‘Crisis — What Crisis?’ *

I might have been leaning one way or another on the other numbers. So what? I am waiting. Are you a waiter? Were you a waiter?
    He, she, it’s a waiter. We are waiters. They are waiters. And these all be waity matters of some import & substance.

j: “Is it just me or was your Reply #112618 (p.5) …”
    I don’t know. […]

Perhaps it was just little me after all, then (i.e., and not the cosmic me of AL I:65).

@dom :

You do realise that this ATU represents the path of Tav which is the preoccupation of 1=10?
    Is this some sort of trick question dom? Maybe it’s a failed gotcha?! Of COURSE I realised this — that was the whole point of my making the observation at all in the first place, and I’m so glad that you managed to have picked up on it too. But why else do you think I would have mentioned it?

N Joy

* thus echoing the words of British Premier Jim Callaghan, after returning back home from a pleasant holiday abroad to face the furore of the sufferings endured by everybody else during the notorious “Winter of Discontent”, 1978-9. Unsurprisingly, he went on to lose the general election to Margaret Thatcher held shortly afterwards.

Shiva
    Participant

Each initiation (for real, in the inner, reflected in the outer, not a bestowed ceremony) is a crisis event. One is subjected to a crisis by virtue of having done the required work.

Tiger
    Participant

@dom
    “ If you think that Michael is a “higher initiate” (or the like) than me then he must be if you say so. Right ? “
    yeah Right
    you got it perchance !

dom
    Participant

M Tierney being into wordplay has probably picked up on the fact that “Aiwass” sounds like “I was” then the inflated 1=10 ego has put these things together into “Hey, I was Crowley!!” Then he gets his birth certificate and somehow attributes great significance to the surnames of the Drs that delivered him. That sent him on a further wordplay goose chase.

I think Jamie may’ve been onto something in asking M Tierney if he knew how to banish as he attempted magical practices. Everything about M.Tierney’s Baphomet invocation account is classic text book ‘newbie 1=10’ wrongly attributing great significance to some result and having his mind/ego blown. See AC’s famous Liber O quote as follows. If M Tiereny is still here (he seems to have disappeared for some reason) this reference is no doubt unfamiliar however I’ll provide it;

2. In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist.
    It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.
    3. The advantages to be gained from them are chiefly these:
    (“a”) A widening of the horizon of the mind.
    (“b”) An improvement of the control of the mind.
    4. The student, if he attains any success in the following practices, will find himself confronted by things (ideas or beings) too glorious or too dreadful to be described. It is essential that he remain the master of all that he beholds, hears or conceives; otherwise he will be the slave of illusion, and the prey of madness.

Slave of illusion……..?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  dom.

Tiger
    Participant

“ It is essential that he remain the master of all that he beholds, hears or conceives; otherwise he will be the slave of illusion, and the prey of madness.”

“ Slave of illusion……..? “

at least he is working with all that he beholds
    which may result in a better grasp
    A widening of the horizon of the mind
    an improvement of the control of the mind.

@dom
    Do you have control of your breath or are you just letting it do its thing and behold the other things ?

christibrany
    Participant

Michael Tierney,

Your working document is blank minus the title. What’s goin’ on? Curious.

Shiva
    Participant

cs: What’s goin’ on?

Perhaps Micro has attained to emptiness. May we all join him in short order.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@christibrany wrote:

Your working document is blank minus the title. What’s goin’ on? Curious.

@shiva wrote:

Perhaps Micro has attained to emptiness. May we all join him in short order.

emptiness yes! or MT-ness…

This is going to take some time. But for those who can’t wait most of what I have to share is in my posts. If one were to print out all my history of posts and the images I submitted to the Lashtal galleries and piece it together there would be a pretty good representation of my case, including my explanation of the Liber AL cypher and it’s connection to my B.C.

We made a lot of progress in this thread. Much more than I anticipated. I tend to let these things simmer in my head for a while before deciding the best approach to continue. I’m in the process of finding new hosting, and i’m still recovering from a very bad accident a couple years ago in which I broke a lot of bones. I go to the gym and do therapy regularly. Walking is not easy and I get tired and very sore after a long day.

Things are improving on all grounds, just a bit slow. Whatever happens it will happen here first.

Shiva
    Participant

em: MT-ness…

Aha! I suspected that you had attained.

Yes, keep working on that physical body. The incoming energies put an increasingly electro-magnetic strain on the physical body. We can blame the increase in Schauser Residence, no, Schumann Resonance, or point the finger at the promination of the Aeon of Horus. Anyone disagree? Anyone not feeling a bit more pressure, probably with some physical disturbance (minor or major)? Seriously, I always ask myself, “Is this just me, or is it a general state?” Then I ask other people. I used to have classrooms with students in classes like Holistic Awareness and Energetic Techniques, where the 20-30 students were open to discussions of a metaphysical nature.

Well, Micro, lookit here. It is my professional opinion that you have, in the immediate prior post, set out the terms and contents of a 7=4 Thesis. I’m not dealing with what “level” you’re at now, just that you’ve set the goal. I recommend that you get your shit together (that’s such a mystical term) and produce the coherent result in book format (Lulu is easiest and free), as a webpage, and as a video.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

The incoming energies put an increasingly electro-magnetic strain on the physical body. We can blame the increase in Schauser Residence, no, Schumann Resonance, or point the finger at the promination of the Aeon of Horus. Anyone disagree? Anyone not feeling a bit more pressure, probably with some physical disturbance (minor or major)?
    Maybe it’s just that I’m not made of “the right stuff”, but I still feel relatively chipper, all things considered. One thing I may mention though is that I have noticed an increase in ‘wobbles’ in the plasticity of the space-time continuum & slight mandela-effect occurrences of a trompe l’oeil nature (call me mad if you will, I’m in good company)

Seriously, I always ask myself, “Is this just me, or is it a general state?” […]
    And refraining from saying “both”, your verdict is — ?

Aha! I suspected that you had attained … Well, Micro, lookit here. It is my professional opinion that you have, in the immediate prior post, set out the terms and contents of a 7=4 Thesis.
    You seem to have given elite/ Michael/ micro the benefit of the doubt even more than I did earlier on (q.v.). Unless you’re setting him up (for a fall) that is? Is that being uncharitable or is it realistic of me given your choice of avatar?

Z Joy

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

The incoming energies put an increasingly electro-magnetic strain on the physical body. We can blame the increase in Schauser Residence, no, Schumann Resonance, or point the finger at the promination of the Aeon of Horus. Anyone disagree? Anyone not feeling a bit more pressure, probably with some physical disturbance (minor or major)?
    I’m not sure if it’s because I’m just not made of “the right stuff”, but I am feeling quite chipper on the whole lately, all things considered. Though I have noticed an increase in the apparent plasticity of the space-time continuum and of mandela-effects in a trompe l’oeil fashion lately, call me mad if you will.
    One small but topical instance: I posted a version of this several hours earlier and it appeared in “Recent Forum Replies”, but when I went to make another post (the one on the ‘Discord Server’ thread) and returned back afterwards, it had vanished as if it had never existed. I don’t know whether anyone else noticed this while it was there? The only other reference was that it was also listed as a posting in the ‘Forum’ table summarising all the topics, but that would now have been replaced with this. Rather passing strange, unless it’s somehow part of some side-effects from changes made on the website recently, but I thought this sort of thing (that once a post is posted and appears, it can’t get deleted) couldn’t ever happen…?

Seriously, I always ask myself, “Is this just me, or is it a general state?”
    Without responding with “both” if at all possible please, what therefore is your considered verdict?

Aha! I suspected that you had attained […] Well, Micro, lookit here. It is my professional opinion that you have, in the immediate prior post, set out the terms and contents of a 7=4 Thesis.←
    It seems that you have given elite/ Michael/ micro the benefit of the doubt to an even greater degree than I did earlier (q.v.) Unless you are setting him up (for a fall) given the nature of the name of your avatar, or would that be uncharitable of me?

With the slightly annoying feeling that my first version of this may have been better,
    Z Joy

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.