Home Forums Community Submissions Mirror, mirror…

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 165 total)
  • Author

dom
    Participant

@jamniebarter

Proofreading? it was my phone, I can only see 2/3 of the page on my phone if I have to edit. It looked fine today. Anyway on to the topic. Yes I am sceptical about anyone’s reincarnation claim. In fact when I read Crowley and I get to the bits about reincarnation i’m like “Huh…. dafuck!!?” Conveniently AC says he was Levi and Caglistro. Why is no one ever reincarnation of Jimmy the fishmonger or Rico the shoe shine boy? Yes reincarnation claims smack of, like I said, a damaged deflated ego pumping itself up.

I stand by that. However I am also open to exploring trans-ego communications with what are only best described as……well that which is difficult to describe. On second reading I detect sincerity in Michael’s desire to explore and interpret his journey and experiences. Likewise I would’ve had the same attitude towards Jean D’arc (Joan Schmoe) and her absence of “magical training” as she tried to drive the evil English out of France.

Shiva
    Participant

j: (Helpful hint: it might be a good idea to proof-read your posts before – well, posting.)

O heavens to youTube! I don’t seem to be able to get this proofing thing down right. It’s sometimes enbarrasing to read my posts after the fact and after the Edit Borg.

dom
    Participant

Anyway on topic here this is for Michael. It’s read by Frater Doc Shoemaker who is in the A’A’ I believe. He is also a practicing Jungian psychiatrist in L.A.

Thankyou Alrah for linking me to these youtube lectures;

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  dom.

Tiger
    Participant

whats the matter with you all ?

you know !

before i was a dinosaur
    beyond atlantis
    stars moved
    and seeded perceptual planes

was you

check before the pronoun reads
    and enters

a verification

ere
    the naked gritty exposed

embodied
    awareness cycled

a second take
    to magistrate .

dom
    Participant

Michael you mentioned that you wanted info on magical training. Check out Doc Shoemaker’s other videos also.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

The one on Banishings might be a little (8+ years) late though in terms of possible possession/ obsession by the entity purportedly identifying itself as Aiwass …

Suggested to be perhaps filed under: “Closure”, “Stable door” and “Horse bolting — later consequences of” ?

N Joy

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jamie J Barter.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: indexing

dom
    Participant

The one on Banishings might be a little (8+ years) late though in terms of possible possession/ obsession by the entity purportedly identifying itself as Aiwass …

I see. Yes, point taken…. then again maybe Michael is 1=10 and has been going through a very very long delusional Yesodic trip? No? Shiva tends to disagree.

Shiva
    Participant

It is my professional opinion that Micro has engaged an eight, quantum, circuit phenomenon. Since these tend to be disorienting and supra-rational, it’s hard to put the pieces together into a coherent, assembled puzzle. We now enter a waiting period (it was the waiter!), and I have not formed any conclusions about the bottom line. 1=10? Possible. 2=9? Nah, the Tuat is rougher than this. 5=6? Maybe a peek behind the Veil? Maybe. Other numbers? Oh, get lost. This is a standalone show.

Tiger
    Participant

when one willy nilly splatters and manages to get some on a sigil
    and attributes a black man off the street in a corridor asking for directions
    as the proof of his working
    does that make him delusional or a 1°=10□ ?

And when one is working through an ordeal and a process of a possible incarnation
    does that put him in the same category
    or at a more refined system of working ?

dom
    Participant

@shiva

On a more ‘technical’ note perhaps all of Michael’s experiences can be accredited to a 1=10 Vision of Adonai brought on by contact high, meditation and acid?

http://www.heruraha.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=212

@tiger

when one willy nilly splatters and manages to get some on a sigil

Which I didn’t do. Please reread. I said I used anger as mind paralysis in an exercise of sorcery. Liber Null? P.J.Carroll? No?

and attributes a black man off the street in a corridor asking for directions
    as the proof of his working
    does that make him delusional or a 1°=10□ ?

That was some years ago i.e. a sigil course I was doing. What does it make me? Someone who was working through a particular syllabus and someone who possibly made sorcery look real but so what?

And when one is working through an ordeal and a process of a possible incarnation
    does that put him in the same category
    or at a more refined system of working ?

If you think that Michael is a “higher initiate” (or the like) than me then he must be if you say so. Right?

Aleisterion
    Participant

dom wrote: “Yes I am sceptical about anyone’s reincarnation claim. In fact when I read Crowley and I get to the bits about reincarnation i’m like “Huh…. dafuck!!?” Conveniently AC says he was Levi and Caglistro. Why is no one ever reincarnation of Jimmy the fishmonger or Rico the shoe shine boy? Yes reincarnation claims smack of, like I said, a damaged deflated ego pumping itself up.”

Crowley did lay claim to incarnations that amounted to total loss. He wrote that in one failed life he amounted to nothing and hanged himself.

Still, I agree with you completely. I think his focus on reincarnation — including a practice to recall past lives — was a mistake. Nobody ever recalls ordinary, hum-drum lives, yet that is what most of us have. Besides, there is no certainty that we do reincarnate. Even Crowley admitted that he could be wrong, that maybe his so-called memories of these incarnations could merely be a sympathetic “tuning-in” to these individuals and not actual recollections at all. Maybe these memories are just echoes that we happen to channel.

There’s also the problem that arises whenever a dogma grows (like a cancer) around such belief. Hitchens wrote: “try asking the children of Indochina who were dumped by their parents for inherited deformities that were attributed to sins in a previous life.”

I think it’s better across the board to let go of the past and focus on today.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Aleisterion.

dom
    Participant

@aleisterion

good points thanks.

@shiva

The link I provided has some good points on the 1=10 Vison of Adonai which does involve the HGA but is not the knowledge and conversation of the HGA. You honestly think that M.Tierney has achieved that if he is telling us that the name of his HGA is “John”? It’s straight out of a beginner’s New Age class.

It looks like Jim Eshelman has adequately explained M.Tierney’s experiences here which so many 1=10 folk go through.

M.Tierney if you can get past your silly troll bullshit accusation you would probably do well to read that thread if you are a true seeker and not some publicity-seeking astral casualty. You say you are sincere about wanting to understand these accounts of yours. It would probably be a good idea to go to Jim’s forum and ask him directly what he thinks of your experiences as he is a foremost expert on all such things.

http://www.heruraha.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=212

As he states when a spiritual state comes along that appears to be a “chat” we can delude that this is a big shot “knowledge and conversation”………. but it isn’t.

Although traditionally it is called the Vison of Adonai the phenomenon is predominantly auditory. The regular meditating “noob” leaves the absolute authority of his physical senses (yes moving towards Tav (the cross)) in some form of “astral trip” or “scrying” where a definite direct perception of a “presence” is felt. A direct perception of someone being there and interacting but the “someone” is not directly perceptible to the physical senses.

The task here is to tune out the false “Voices” as Jim says “Once you start opening to these communications, a wide range of “beings” (not to mention deep contents of your own psyche that begin to take on semi-autonomous life) will endeavour to communicate. One must learn to differentiate these.” He gives an account of how he was tricked as an A.’.A.’. Probationer by something claiming to be his HGA. It called itself “Abaddon”. Jim now admits that ” Despite what some people may think of me, Abaddon is not his H.G.A.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@dom :

The link I provided has some good points on the 1=10 Vison of Adonai which does involve the HGA but is not the knowledge and conversation of the HGA. […]
    The best and most important & relevant thing in it I thought was the quote taken from the first section of Crowley’s Liber O which went:
    “It is desirable that the student [i.e., the novice practitioner] should never attach to any result the importance which it at first seems to possess.”
    And especially in the total absence of any of the usual tests, cabbalistic or otherwise, to establish the credentials and veracity behind any apparition. For as Michael himself admitted (page 5, # 112641):
    “I have no training or experience in such matters. … I felt hypnotised by it and not in control of the experience.”
    However, full credit to him for his honest candour at least, rather astonishing though it is.

@shiva :

1=10? Possible. 2=9? Nah, the Tuat is rougher than this. 5=6? Maybe a peek behind the Veil? Maybe. Other numbers? [i.e., 3=8, 4=7, then 6=5 and higher] Oh, get lost.
    Why a big fat “Nah” to the 2=9 though? Wouldn’t one (anyone, say Michael) have needed to go through this at some point first in order to have “maybe” then arrived at 5=6 ? (if that’s what you’re saying – not always easy to tell!)

Yeah, we were taught to control the astral plane
    Yeah, you were … but Michael wasn’t, as he freely admits — that is the possibility which is under consideration here. And it’s kind of neat that he should have chosen at one time to display a huge reproduction of The World Atu so prominently on his bedroom wall (as featured in the 3rd photo down in post # 112491 on page 2) – does that have any synchronistic ‘meaning’, or not?

N Joy

Shiva
    Participant

Ale: Nobody ever recalls ordinary, hum-drum lives

In my experience, this is not true. Sure the powerful and extravagant (so-called) lives take the foreground, but those boring interludes do come up now and again.

Maybe these memories are just echoes that we happen to channel.

Yeah. We have our choice of:

A. Past Lives, and our “Soul” drops in now for another visit.

B. Genetic Memory, where our ancestor(s) did something (anything) and it got passed (past) on to us via DNA. We then interprete this as a “past life.”

C. Since we are ultimately all things, it is possible that we tune-in to somebody else’s acts/life in some past (passed) time. There are probably some sympathetic characteristics with the memory and our current persona. Nevertheless, we are “remembering” someone else’s data.

d: You honestly think that M.Tierney has achieved that if he is telling us that the name of his HGA is “John”?

I do believe I stated that I have no conclusions at this point. My belief system is temporarily suspended while we play “the waiter.”

d: Although traditionally it is called the Vison of Adonai the phenomenon is predominantly auditory.

This has not been my experience.

j: (if that’s what you’re saying – not always easy to tell!)

I wasn’t saying anything. I was just running the crises by the numbers with potential comments. I’m in suspension while we play “the waiter.”

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@shiva :

I wasn’t saying anything.
    OK – typing then.

I was just running the crises by the numbers with potential comments.
    That’s fair enough athough, you seemed to have discounted 2=9, 3=8, 4=7 whilst then giving the 5=6 a “maybe”

I’m in suspension while we play “the waiter.”
    Yes, I’m familiar with that game – dom wishes to go on the attack again right away though, it would seem.
    Is it just me or was your Reply #112618 (p.5) a touch more critical than the others (as in, a touch of the old “Shiva the destroyer”)?

n j0y

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: speculation
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.