Home Forums Thelemic Culture and Crowley in the Media News Articles Montauk Crowley Article

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

christibrany
    Participant

I haven’t had a chance to read this yet but it looks somewhat interesting. Not sure if there is anything new in it, for people who have read Peter Moon’s Montauk books as well as AC’s autohag.

Aleister Crowley And The Montauk Project: A 100-Year Old Connection

ignant666
    Participant

The finest in brain-fried UFO kook “reasoning” on exhibit in the linked article, which fails to mention that AC was Barbara Bush’s father, but does attribute a 1961 UFO “abduction” to AC’s brief residence (and, admittedly, Magus-claiming) near the town in New Hampshire where the UFO incident took place 14 years after AC died, and 45 years after he was last in New Hampshire.

christibrany
    Participant

93 🙂

Yes mostly for entertainment!

I haven’t read it yet. I guess I will do so this morning.

As Mr Moon said in his books ‘This book is an exercise in consciousness. It is an invitation to view time in a new manner and expand your awareness of the Universe. Time rules our fate and ushers in our death. Although we are regulated by its laws, there is much that we do not know about time and how it relates to our consciousness. Hopefully, at the very least, this information will broaden your horizons.
    Some of the data you will read in this book can be considered as “soft facts”. Soft facts are not untrue, they are just not backed up by irrefutable documentation. A “hard fact” would be documentation or hard physical evidence that could stand up to scrutiny. By the nature of the subject matter and security considerations, hard facts about the Montauk Project have been very difficult to obtain.
    There is also an area between soft and hard which can be termed “gray facts”. These would be very plausible but not as easily provable as a hard fact. Any serious investigation will show that a Montauk Project did, in fact, exist. One can also find people who have been experimented on in some fashion or another.’

🙂 interesting fellow.

93s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.