Home Forums Thelema Thelema Neutrinos in the scheme of things

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This article about neutrinos and gamma radiation is awesome

especially when trying to figure out where those tiny little suckers fit in the scheme of universal knowledge…… and gamma radiation as opposed to alpha and beta radiation what humans really are

https://www.space.com/41142-what-are-neutrinos-why-they-matter.html?utm_source=sdc-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180713-sdc

I have just gotten started on this .. a subject i avoided learning at school because the math was all wrong…soon as I get a decimal point Im out of there decimal being the key word and the reason it has taken me so long to start on the tree of knowledge which I think is 11 anyway with dalath included which it used to be when i looked at it many years ago

does anyone have any good and easy to read articles or links for me to look at about particles and neutrinos and current charges?

Tiger
    Participant

pegasus
    Participant

“vision/dream” most unusual with the lyon king gathers me into his arms so gentle and takes me up to a place in space corridors of fridges or cupboards behind lights and consoles looking down earth mapped with dots of purple and blue seemingly the ones crying out eventually the lyon king says to me are you ready to go back and we leave now he is next to me not carrying me and we become two stars returning to earth. hot cold sweats all night restless broken sleep bad asthma wake up this morning and have lost aqua it’s gone close my eyes and now is as before all this started just black

ignant666
    Participant

Oh my, here we go again.

If “word association football” got you banned once, why would you think doing the same thing under a new name wouldn’t lead to the same results?

Not so much “pegasus” as “Icarus”, it seems to me.

Shiva
    Participant

Anon: does anyone have any good and easy to read articles or links for me to look at about particles and neutrinos and current charges?

I’ll be happy to send you a chapter from my recently published (and terribly expersive) book, “The Master Codex,” that deals with electricity and gamma radiation. No neurinos though, that’s to sub-atomic for normal humans to deal with, or make practical use of. Just send an email message, Subject: SEND CHAPTER GAMMA, to me at NotaRajah@gmail.com

Ig: Oh my, here we go again.

I’m tellin’ you, man, it’s the misuse of those “strange drugs” and poor control of the vocal/typing (semantic-dexterity) neurocircuit.

ignant666
    Participant

Shiva: Some people make their own drugs, and need no external aids to become less hinged, if not actually unhinged.

At least her dire predictions that she was getting locked in prison forever as of Wednesday seem to have gone unfulfilled, given the volume of posts after midnight that day in Australia.

elitemachinery
    Participant

@ignant666 said:

If “word association football” got you banned once, why would you think doing the same thing under a new name wouldn’t lead to the same results?

I didn’t notice she’d been banned until now. Looks like you are correct.

Some people make their own drugs, and need no external aids to become less hinged, if not actually unhinged.

She said something about snorting a line of speed in another thread. I think she’s drinking alcohol and snorting some stove stop biker crank she made from battery acid.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@elitemachinery :

I didn’t notice she’d been banned until now.
    Nor did I — was there an actual reference for that?

snorting some stove stop biker crank she made from battery acid.
    Hillbilly crack?! Sounds like some lethal mixture…. (Hope she’s not too ill…!)

Norma N Joy Conquest

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Jamie J Barter. Reason: commiseration

pegasus
    Participant

She wasn’t banned. She deleted her profile and was reborn, happens often but saves on stagnation. That is not deleting profiles often… all-though she is deleting much of her life that was waffle … the shedding of layers…

Hillbilly biker crank, will have to use that term, not the crank snorting and it’s not hillbillies in Australia its bogan.

She doesnt snort bogan crank. She is feeling very snorting though. Occasionally when she laughs really hard, either at herself, or at a joke or both combined she snorts mid breathe..
    she hasn’t snorted anything for many years except air which is polluted and otrivin menthol which is probably poison and worse than battery acid in the long run.. She has noticed now that breathing is fine except when others are around and she is not using the otrivin so much…. come to think of it maybe historical snorting caused otrivin to be needed.

yes you are all far superior to she, little nobody, but then you can be if it’s your will to be superior to such an inconsequential crazy person if I am understanding in your words you think that she is….

Do you all treat everyone new with such superior disdain?

If so you may have answered the question DOM asked about the gender imbalance here on lashtal, you got to have big cohuna’s to step in to the crocodile enclosure.

Icarus fell to earth because they were not his wings and were held together by wax… now I have macarthur park is melting playing in my head.

Perhaps if the sunson stops burning the water there will be no need 4 horsemen but meh it’s not looking good at this late stage. There is still hope, a teeny teeny bit.. but there is also resignation of what will be. I know.

and you knew all this anyway

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  pegasus.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.