Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Tiger
    Participant

The Serpent and the rainbow
    Everest

Shiva
    Participant

Tiger: Everest

I’m working on “Everest” right now – the eighth neurocircuit. Send me an email and I’ll send you the circuit chapters.

notarajah@gmail.com

Tiger
    Participant

Thanks Shiva,
    Hope you got my email .

WildWitch
    Participant

I recently saw a great little film titled “Unsane”. I found Unsane to be a “Typhonian” psychological horror film about a businesswoman who seeks psychological help after being pursued by an overly amorous and unwanted suitor and ends up in a mental hospital. The trailer for this film posits a film that;s a bit more intense than the actual film, but the difference between the trailer and the actual film did not disappoint me in any way. On a scale of 1 to 10, I’ll give the film a 7 overall. I recommend this film for your viewing pleasure.

Shiva
    Participant

And why is this film “Typhonian?”

Tiger
    Participant

And why is this film “Typhonian?””

from the trailer

An ipseity attributed to its head; tangled in a mind mechanism; believing possible sanity or possibly otherwise ?

that’s my take

WildWitch
    Participant

I just called the film “Typhonian” in a figurative sense, not a literal sense. I think the film fucks with people’s heads in the way that the film “Possessed” fucks with people’s heads.

mal
    Participant

A Dark Song was very good for a suspenseful occult movie. The way stresses were built up during the working, the apparitions gaining more substance, the conflict between the operators were all well woven together and a had a natural development.

Spoiler
    The Angelic appearance was disappointing. It didn’t completely ruin the film for me. It just seems it would have been a better fit for the film to challenge the visual convention. Aside from that I really enjoyed the film and it’s one of my favorites of the genre. I hope those involved with it make something else along those lines. Adapt the Amalantrah Working maybe…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.