Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Falcon
    Participant

Atticus Productions horror anthologies “Dr Terror’s House of Horrors” and “Vault of Horror” are entertaining.

Tiger
    Participant

another trap into another trap awakening
    into another dream

all my concepts and carefully strategies just stopped none of them had anywhere to sit .

absolute assurance of what is real and what is not .

witness silence in the dream of unrealized embodiments

Tiger
    Participant

Cthulhu dreaming
    hungry ghosts
    and the I’s
    gag

Falcon
    Participant

“Guardian of the Abyss” from the “Hammer House of Horror” series of films is excellent and Crowley gets a mention too. Plus the Choronzon Society triumph at the end…

Tiger
    Participant

Can you move your head outa da way ?
    its getting in the way of the picture .

WildWitch
    Participant

I have never seen (or heard of) the Hammer House of Horror. I have spent a lot of my attention on the Walking Dead. Is the Hammer House of Horror a new show?

WildWitch
    Participant

I just saw the film “Overlord”. The story for this film is set at the onset of World War 2. The Nazis find a method that could extend the lifespan. The method is tested on a group of “peasants” in France. (The Nazis didn’t bother to tell the group about the test first.) The test kills the members of the group and the members then become “Zombies”. History shows that the Nazis dabbled in genetics. But according to the story for the film, the dabbling creates a mutant that goes on a rampage. So, the Nazis now have two problems: The Zombies and the rampaging mutant. Overlord received a 93% favorable rating from the “Rotten Tomatoes”. I thought that the story for this film was imaginative. There’s plenty of action sequences to keep the pace of the film moving. And the gore FX was done quite well. If you like The Walking Dead show, you’ll like Overlord. On a scale of 1 to 10, I’ll give Overlord a 10. I recommend Overlord for your viewing pleasure.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.