Home Forums Aleister Crowley Writer Paste the sheets

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

Well I did not intend to post a post but I must have accidentally done so when I changed my profile.

Like with this thread itself, perhaps (see also OP), some people here would have us believe nothing ever happens by accident! …

(Does It or Doesn’t? — A Big Question!),
    Norma N Joy Conquest

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

I am not completely following you here. Certainly, any event can be a fortuitous event. Aristotle gives the example of two people each going to the market, and chancing to meet, and because one owed the other money their chance meeting became the cause for the settlement of the debt, even though neither went to the market for that cause.

Sometimes a convergence of events will bring about another chain of events and sometimes it will not. The chain of causes which led to the application of the Abracadabra triangle may or may not have led inevitably to that end. How can we know? All we know is that it did lead to that end. We can not even know if the end to which it led is anything other than a chance identity. If one were a master of the science of probability it might be possible to calculate the odds – but I am not certain that it would make one any more certain that it is not chance. Can I be sure that I could have chosen differently in life – as I look back it appears I could not have chosen differently, it appears my choices were inevitable given what I knew, how I was constrained, and so on.

For all practical purposes, seeing a sign in everything, and the hand of God in everything, and the Secret Chiefs influencing the course of events, is more likely a cause of confusion than clarity, and clouds the intelligence’s ability to understand causation and to act accordingly. If you skydive out of an airplane and a hawk appears out of nowhere and dives along side of you screeching in an Egyptian tongue, my recommendation is not to dote too long on its beak, but to keep an eye on the terrain, and pull the ripcord in time. Is it not a trillion times more effective to order one’s life in accordance with precepts of wisdom, and direct it toward an intelligent end, then to look for signs of intelligence in the random events of your life?

With that caveat here is a new Abracadabra repetendo subter diminuuntur identity.

The triangular sum of the Hebrew names of the letters Aleph and Lamed spelled in full thirteen times, equals the Arabic names of the letters of verse 37:117 of the Quran spelled in full thirteen times:

clear

wa-ʾātaynāhumā al-kitāba al-mustabīna – “And We gave them the clear book”

Chance or design? My bet is on chance. However, this kind of isolated example does not rule out the possiblity of determining whether a book explicitly declared to be designed according to literal Qabalah principles is actually designed in that way. It may not be easy to determine, worth while to determine, or actually able to be determined.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  𝕛𝕘.

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

Aristotle Physics II.4 (Revised Oxford)

“But chance and spontaneity are also reckoned among causes: many things are said both to be and to come to be as a result of chance and spontaneity. We must inquire therefore in what manner chance and spontaneity are present [35] among the causes enumerated, and whether they are the same or different, and generally what chance and spontaneity are.

Some people even question whether there are such things or not. They say that [196a1] nothing happens by chance, but that everything which we ascribe to chance or spontaneity has some definite cause, e.g. coming by chance into the market and finding there a man whom one wanted but did not expect to meet is due to one’s [5] wish to go and buy in the market. Similarly, in other so-called cases of chance it is always possible, they maintain, to find something which is the cause; but not chance, for if chance were real, it would seem strange indeed, and the question might be raised, why on earth none of the wise men of old in speaking of the causes [10] of generation and decay took account of chance; whence it would seem that they too did not believe that anything is by chance. But there is a further circumstance that is surprising. Many things both come to be and are by chance and spontaneity, and although all know that each of them can be ascribed to some cause (as the old [15] argument said which denied chance), nevertheless they all speak of some of these things as happening by chance and others not. For this reason they ought to have at least referred to the matter in some way or other.

Certainly the early physicists found no place for chance among the causes which they recognized—love, strife, mind, fire, or the like. This is strange, whether they supposed that there is no such thing as chance or whether they thought there is but omitted to mention it—and that too when they sometimes used it, as [20] Empedocles does when he says that the air is not always separated into the highest region, but as it may chance. At any rate he says in his cosmogony that ‘it happened to run that way at that time, but it often ran otherwise’.13 He tells us also that most of the parts of animals came to be by chance.

There are some who actually ascribe this heavenly sphere and all the worlds to [25] spontaneity. They say that the vortex arose spontaneously, i.e. the motion that separated and arranged the universe in its present order. This statement might well cause surprise. For they are asserting that chance is not responsible for the existence or generation of animals and plants, nature or mind or something of the kind being [30] the cause of them (for it is not any chance thing that comes from a given seed but an olive from one kind and a man from another); and yet at the same time they assert that the heavenly sphere and the divinest of visible things arose spontaneously, having no such cause as is assigned to animals and plants. Yet if this is so, it is a fact [35] which deserves to be dwelt upon, and something might well have been said about it. For besides the other absurdities of the statement, it is the more absurd that people [196b1] should make it when they see nothing coming to be spontaneously in the heavens, but much happening by chance among the things which as they say are not due to chance; whereas we should have expected exactly the opposite.

Others there are who believe that chance is a cause, but that it is inscrutable to [5] human intelligence, as being a divine thing and full of mystery.

Thus we must inquire what chance and spontaneity are, whether they are the same or different, and how they fit into our division of causes.”

See Chance & Necessity by Monod, Anti-Chance by Schoffeniels & Swain, and Philosophy of Cosmology (Cambridge, 2017) In the latter (The Domain of Cosmology and the Testing of Cosmological Theories, G. Ellis)

“How can there be a meaningful difference between chance (i.e. contingent boundary conditions for cosmology) and necessity (the deterministic physical laws that act in an inevitable way, as characterized by possibility spaces) in the context of the existence of the unique single universe we probe by astronomical observations and physical experiments?”

“The distinction seems rather arbitrary. We cannot establish the difference observationally or experimentally. Nevertheless we usually assume there is such a difference, as that is how ordinary physics works”

“Chance occurs within the universe, due to statistical interaction between emergent levels of structure. However, attractors in possibility spaces determine basins of attraction, and so relate chance and necessity: substantial variation of data can lead to the same outcomes, reducing the effect of randomness. In the case of strange attractors, the effect is the opposite: outcomes are unpredictable in practice, even though they are predictable in principle.”

“However, in addition, irreducible quantum uncertainty occurs in the universe due to quantum physics effects: the initial data do not determine the outcome uniquely, even in principle, because quantum physics underlies all physics… Assuming that standard quantum theory as tested by many experiments is right, there is no way even in principle of determining where each individual photon will end up on the screen after passing through a very narrow double slit, although the statistics of the outcomes are fully determined by the Schrödinger equation.”

“Now it is rather strange that many working physicists talk about quantum physics as if it were a deterministic theory. This is because the Schrödinger equation is a deterministic equation, uniquely determining the evolution of the wave function ψ from initial data. But the value of ψ does not determine specific physical outcomes: it determines only the statistics of these outcomes. When a measurement takes place, the unitary Schrödinger equation does not apply: a superposition of eigenstates collapses to a single eigenstate, which is a non-unitary change. The philosophy seems to be that as the behavior of an ensemble of events, and in particular the statistics of associated energy changes and scattering angles, is uniquely determined, quantum mechanics is a deterministic theory. But there is no ensemble to consider without individual events! : and irreducible uncertainty applies to the individual events. Physics is in fact unable to predict unique specific outcomes from initial data: it does not (at the micro level) determine the particular individual things that happen.

“Now one might think that this is irrelevant to physics at a cosmological scale, because this only happens at microscales. However, if the current standard model of cosmology is correct, this is not the case, because in this theory, quantum fluctuations during the inflationary era are amplified to macroscopic scales by the exponential expansion that occurs, and then result in the seed perturbations on the last scattering surface that lead to the formation of clusters of galaxies and galaxies by a bottom-up process (small-scale structures form first, and then assemble to form larger scale structures later).”

‘‘It is a moot issue as to whether cosmology should be considered as extending to discussion of the origins of life in the universe. Cosmologia must certainly do so – it is central to that enterprise. The viewpoint suggested here will be that the origin of life lies outside the domain of cosmology proper, as it raises so many new kinds of issues to do with the nature of causation in biological systems that are unrelated to the gravitational and astrophysical issues attended to by cosmology. In particular, a key feature of life is that all biological structures have a function or purpose, and that must be taken into account in an adequate way if one enters this territory. Life also crucially involves the idea of adaptive selection to the social and ecological environment. It is dealing with other kinds of causal processes than are considered by physical cosmology. They certainly do take place in the universe as we know it, but physics per se does not consider them.‘‘

Shiva
    Participant

JB: … some people here would have us believe nothing ever happens by accident! … (Does It or Doesn’t?)

Everything is subject to cause-and-effect; so from a philosophical viewpoint, No there are no accidents!

However, each and every one of us has experienced events that were not intentional; so from a practical viewpoint, Yes there are (many) accidents. This is why we pay premiums to insurance companies.

It is important that “some people here” (whoever they might be) clarify from what level of consciousness they are orating, and unto which level(s) of consciousness they are delivering. Confusing the planes might lead to accidental misunderstanding.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

@jg :

I am not completely following you here.
    On the OP you’d written: “After re-reading it I realized the post was not worth the electrons which displayed it! …”  So I was really just commenting on the fact that it is beginning to seem like a recurring pattern (at least within this thread, which was then at that particular time no more than just one page long).  No big deal in itself, but from this it seems to have suddenly generated another perennial ultimately unresolvable (?) debate around determinism v. chance.

“Sometimes a convergence of events will bring about another chain of events and sometimes it will not.”
    The above puts me in mind of the old chestnut about the flap of a butterfly’s wings eventually giving rise to a hurricane happening on the other side of the world.  What really interests me is these nodal points in time/ history, where for example a trivial little mechanical fault in a car gives rise to the assassination of an archduke which then gives rise to the First World War.  Or like the film Sliding Doors, where a simple turn to the left or right then gives rise to a whole world of life-changing difference spreading out from its ripples.  Is it possible to detect and to work out these nodal points in advance (which is arguably possible, if the whole panoply of time is viewed as already laid out past present & future and observable in another dimension)?  And if the nature of time should instead happen to be plastic & capable of adjustment is it possible then to alter the past? or cross into a universe B where a given alternative event has happened (and with the option of coming back again).

If one were a master of the science of probability it might be possible to calculate the odds – but I am not certain that it would make one any more certain that it is not chance.
    Nicely put!  It sort of leaves one’s options open, doesn’t it?!

For all practical purposes, seeing a sign in everything, and the hand of God in everything, and the Secret Chiefs influencing the course of events, is more likely a cause of confusion than clarity, and clouds the intelligence’s ability to understand causation and to act accordingly.
    Yet the Oath of a Babe of the Abyss, following directly on from the intellectual rigours of the 7=4, constrains one to “interpret every phenomenon as a particular dealing of God with my Soul”.

Chance or design? My bet is on chance. However, this kind of isolated example does not rule out the possiblity of determining whether a book explicitly declared to be designed according to literal Qabalah principles is actually designed in that way. It may not be easy to determine, worth while to determine, or actually able to be determined.
    So, I take it you’re not speaking deterministically here? 🙂

“Others there are who believe that chance is a cause, but that it is inscrutable to [5] human intelligence, as being a divine thing and full of mystery.”
    Yes; this is rather like the supernal mysteries not being intelligible to those below the abyss, perceiving just from the ruach.

“Chance occurs within the universe, due to statistical interaction between emergent levels of structure…”
    I’m not sure what this means, particularly with regard to the value of the “statistical” when Pure Chance makes a nonsense out of it?

Synchronistically I was reading a review of “The Dice Man” by Luke Reinhart the other day, in which it was mentioned that the “hero” of the book had dealings with “The Gods of Chance”.  To me it seems an oxymoron and flat-out contradiction and an impossibility in those terms — or at least, an almost infinitely long improbability: does anyone contend that there can be any such beasties?

@shiva :

It is important that “some people here” (whoever they might be) clarify from what level of consciousness they are orating, and unto which level(s) of consciousness they are delivering. Confusing the planes might lead to accidental misunderstanding.
    That would help suppose.  It would help in any forum of this nature.  (It would also help if some people had an understanding of the principles behind non-Aristotelian General Semantics and Korzybski, etc.  But considering some people here can’t even seem to master the grammatical law concerning the aberrant apostrophe that’s unlikely to happen.  Back to the lowest common denominator — or is it the highest common factor?!)  Some people here believe in a very determinist outlook, i.e. everything is fixed and laid down, possibly as a part of some ‘divine Plan’.  A lesser number (I think) would go for the opposite, that everything is random and chance.  An even smaller number might go for some weird admmixture  of the two — e.g. that a state of order tends to somehow evolve randomly out of pure chaos — a viewpoint I tend to ascribe to myself (at the moment.  Subject to change as ever)
    ‘Words, words, words’…
    N Joy

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

The original post did not treat any of the triangular or other sums – they were discovered afterwards – prompted by a question raised by wellbredwellread. One of the identities of the original post was the verse in question (III 73) equal the sum of the third chapter from its first word through the second appearance of that word – the sum from the first Abrahadabra through the key word written in the manuscript letters of the second Abrahadabra

abrahadabra

Abrahadabra … circle squared ⊗ … And Alrahailalra = 192154 =

Paste the sheets from right to left and from top to bottom: then behold!

It equals the four square recursion of the paste the sheets verse. The second recursion of that verse equals the second recursion (spelling in full of their names) of the first 31 alpha-numeric characters of II 76

4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 L G M O R 3 Y X 2 4 8 9 R P S T O V A L = 15637 =

Paste the sheets from right to left and from top to bottom: then behold!

The sum of the numbers & the words from the first Nu of the book (the first word of the second chapter) through the second Abrahadabra of the verse of keys equals

Nu … Abrahadabra … And Abrahadabra = 418093 = Abrahadabra θελημα

Incorporating the verse numbers, the circle squared ⊗ hieroglyph, and Alrahailalra, the alpha-numerical sum of the identical span equals

Nu … Alrahailalra … circle squared ⊗ … And Alrahailalra = 418093

If we do not read the inkblots of the manuscript writing of the first Abrahadabra as Alrahailalra the last sum equals the circle squared ⊗ third recursion of AL III 47 48

Nu … Abrahadabra … circle squared ⊗ … And Alrahailalra = 418001 = AL III 47 ⊗ 48 =

This book shall be translated into all tongues but always with the original in the writing of the beast for in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another in these are mysteries that no beast shall divine let him not seek to try but one cometh after him whence i say not who shall discover the key of it all then this line drawn is a key then this circle squared ⊗ in its failure is a key also and Abrahadabra it shall be his child & that strangely let him not seek after this for thereby alone can he fall from it now this mystery of the letters is done and i want to go on to the holier place

The simple sum of the above equals Prime 1618. The number of English words from III 1 through III 47 is 1618

It is necessary to examine the diacritcal marks immediately below the writing of the letter h of the word Abrahadabra on the first page of the third chapter of the manuscript. The two downward strokes indicate motion down two lines, and the three upright strokes signify the first three words of the third line. One may then read “Abrahadabra [is] word not known” Since Abrahadabra was a word quite well known at the time Crowley wrote it, the statement can only mean its “spelling is defunct.” It is not in the inkblots of the writing of the first Abrahadabra that one can read clearly the writing of the new word, but in the writing of the second Abrahadabra where it is written transparently. (Crowley drew the grid to direct attention away from the writing of the word) Alrahailalra is not the only reading of the writing of the second Abrahadabra, but it is certainly one of the the primary readings if not the primary reading – Alrahadalra – is the another primary reading – and there are other readings which we need not go into here. Alrahadalra takes the record in measuring (along with the other keys of the verse) Ararita. If we sum the letter of the Star immediately above the diacritcal marks “h word not known” = 418

The technical verse number sum of the beginning of the third chapter through the second Abrahadabra equals

1 Abrahadabra … And Abrahadabra = 418 * 462 = 418 * 11! / 5! / 6! = 418 * 11! / 86400

where 462 are the number of Gates of Sepher Yetzirah, and the number of words & number characters from the end of the second Abrahadabra to the end of the third chapter. 11 factorial divided by the product of 5 and 6 factorial reflects the number of letters of the word Abrahadabra and the “accomplishment of the great work.” 86400 is the number of seconds in one day – the time it takes for the sun to complete its circuit of the horizon. The identical span

1 Abrahadabra … And Alrahailalra = 193208 = History of Ontology

Without the circle squared sigil Alrahailalra alone equals

Prime 1621 = This book shall be translated into all tongues but always with the original in the writing of the beast for in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another in these are mysteries that no beast shall divine let him not seek to try but one cometh after him whence i say not who shall discover the key of it all then this line drawn is a key then this circle squared in its failure is a key also and Alrahailalra it shall be his child & that strangely let him not seek after this for thereby alone can he fall from it now this mystery of the letters is done and i want to go on to the holier place

in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another = 1621 = Φι Ιωτα = Φι = Φ

Outside of the letters of the word Alrahailalra which equal the name of the letter of the Golden Ratio Φι – the letter Φ is the chief letter written in the chance shape of the letters of the manuscript. The Golden Ratio is indicated in two other ways: the Greek word τομη = 418 signfies the Golden Ratio, and the index of the prime sum above 1618 is exactly one thousand fold the Golden Ratio. 1621 is the number of words through verse III 47 if one counts 718, the circle squared sigil, and the line drawn sigil each as one word. The word Alrahailalra is composed of two words inwoven in one Arhiar = 417 and Laalla = 93.

Abrahadabra … And Alrahailalra = 891067 = זית

▲ Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz = 68069 = זית

There is a word not known. Spelling is defunct = 334927 =

This book shall be translated into all tongues but always with the original in the writing of the beast for in the chance shape of the letters and their position to one another in these are mysteries that no beast shall divine. Let him not seek to try but one cometh after him whence i say not who shall discover the key of it all then this line drawn is a key stbetisayfa then this circle squared ⊗ in its failure is a key also. And Alrahailalra . It shall be his child & that strangely let him not seek after this for thereby alone can he fall from it.

The 31 letters of the names of the letters of the line drawn equal the 61 letters of the names of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet equals אל · קבלה =

סטבהטיסאיפא = 4247 = אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת

There is a word not known = אלף למד אלף־בית

By this reading the word not known (outside of those written in the manuscript) is אלף למד אלף־בית – the alphabet of AL – different levels of recursion yield:

אלף למד אלף בית = 2148 = אל = 14738 = בית־אל

Alphabet of Aleph Lamed = Aleph Lamed = House of God

Spelled in full to the level of the Hexagram אלף למד אלף בית equals the simple sum of the first chapter of AL

Had … the manifestation of Nuit is at an end = 212482 = אלף למד אלף בית

If we include AL the title of the work, and the 66 verse numbers in the sum AL I equals 200 square 418 square

herupakraath has noted the 334 letters of the page of the line drawn – if we include the 93 letters of the verse on the page preceding, omit the eleven letters the line drawn strikes through, and include the ampersand and circle squared characters, the total number of non-struck out letters of the verse in the manuscript is 418

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

Of an infinite number of perfect identities from which to choose it is possible to leap from height of light to height of light even to the very height of light of the height of Ararite. Recalling Abrahadabra = Ararita

אלפ בית ריש אלפ הה אלפ דלת אלפ בית ריש אלפ = 2843 = א אר ארא אראר ארארי ארארית אראריתא

we discover the last clause of Genesis ח verse 10 equal itself and the first clause of verse 11 (finals & non-finals respectively)

וַיֹּסֶף שַׁלַּח אֶת-הַיּוֹנָה מִן-הַתֵּבָה = 2843 = וַיֹּ֛סֶף שַׁלַּ֥ח אֶת־הַיֹּונָ֖ה מִן־הַתֵּבָֽה׃ וַתָּבֹ֨א אֵלָ֤יו הַיֹּונָה֙ לְעֵ֣ת עֶ֔רֶב וְהִנֵּ֥ה

“And again he sent forth the dove out of the ark” = “And again he sent forth the dove out of the ark. And the dove came into him at eventide, and behold!”

each equal the triangular – spelling in full of Ararita and Abrahadabra above. The first and second recursion of the first clause of Genesis ח verse 11 less the conjunctive article which prefaces it equals the names of the letters of the cipher and the names of the letters of the alphabet

3394 = Abkalgmoryxrpstoval = תָּבֹא אֵלָיו הַיּוֹנָה = Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz = 3638

The King’s English does not do justice to the etymological, hieroglyphic (and picturesque) depth of the Hebrew letters. It is necessary to meditate the radical vocabulary of D’Olivet to attain a more luminous conception. A more accurate translation of אֵלָיו “into him” is “unto him” as the directive article אֵלָ “unto” signifies motion toward an object, embodying in its most general sense all ideas of expansion and elevation. When each is recursed seven times the last clause equals the second verse of AL

The unveiling of the company of heaven = 571500 = תָּבֹא אֵלָיו הַיּוֹנָה

I will end with the Olive-Leaf plucked off in the mouth of the dove as its third recursion equals Alrahailalra spelled in full – which is fitting for the first word woven in Alrahailalra equals the simple sum of the Olive itself – and in its etymological sense indicates all ideas of luminosity and reflected luminous essence. The famous light verse of the Quran makes reference to the identical set of ideas.

Alrahailalra = 5427 = עֲלֵה-זַיִת

There are a host of ideas which equal 5427. The 8th Fragment of Parmenides runs

μόνος δ᾿ ἔτι μῦθος ὁδοῖο λείπεται, ὡς ἔστιν · ταύτῃ δ᾿ ἐπὶ σήματ᾿ ἔασι πολλὰ μάλ᾿, ὡς ἀγένητον ἐὸν καὶ ἀνώλεθρόν ἐστιν, οὖλον μουνογενές τε καὶ ἀτρεμὲς ἠδ᾿ ἀτέλεστον οὐδέ ποτ᾿ ἦν οὐδ᾿ ἔσται, ἐπεὶ νῦν ἐστιν ὁμοῦ πᾶν, ἕν, συνεχές · τίνα γὰρ γένναν διζήσεαι αὐτοῦ; πῇ πόθεν αὐξηθέν; οὔτ᾿ ἐκ μὴ ἐόντος ἐάσω φάσθαι σ᾿ οὐδὲ νοεῖν, οὐ γὰρ φατὸν οὐδὲ νοητόν ἐστιν ὅπως οὐκ ἔστι · τί δ᾿ ἄν μιν καὶ χρέος ὦρσεν ὕστερον ἢ πρόσθεν τοῦ μηδενὸς ἀρξάμενον φῦν; οὕτως ἢ πάμπαν πελέναι χρεών ἐστιν ἢ οὐκί. οὐδέ ποτ᾿ ἐκ μὴ ἐόντος ἐφήσει πίστιος ἰσχὺς γίγνεσθαί τι παρ᾿ αὐτό · τοῦ εἵνεκεν οὔτε γενέσθαι οὔτ᾿ ὄλλυσθαι ἀνῆκε δίκη χαλάσασα πέδῃσιν ἀλλ᾿ ἔχει, ἡ δὲ κρίσις περὶ τούτων ἐν τῷδ᾿ ἐστιν, ἔστιν ἢ οὐκ ἔστιν · κέκριται δ᾿ οὖν, ὥσπερ ἀνάγκη, τὴν μὲν ἐᾶν ἀνόητον ἀνώνυμον, οὐ γὰρ ἀληθής ἐστιν ὁδός, τὴν δ᾿ ὥστε πέλειν καὶ ἐτήτυμον εἶναι.

Only one story of the way is still left: that a thing is. On this way there are very many signs: that Being is ungenerated and imperishable, entire, unique, unmoved and perfect it never was nor will be, since it is now all together, one, indivisible. For what parentage of it will you look for? How and whence grown? I shall not let you say or conceive, ‘from Not-being’, for it cannot be said or conceived that anything is not; and then what necessity in fact could have urged it to begin and spring up later or before from Nothing? Thus it must either be entirely or not be at all. Nor will the strength of conviction ever impel anything to come to be alongside it from Not-being. Therefore justice did not loosen it in her fetters and move it either to come to be or to be perishing but holds it fast, and the decision regarding these things depends on that of the issue, is or is not. Now it has been decided, as was necessary, to leave the one way unconceived and nameless, since it is not a real way, and for the other to be a way and authentic.

ἀγένητον ἐὸν = 5427

“Being unborn” “Being is ungenerated” – through the names of its letters.

Moving the privative article γένητον αἐὸν – αἐ-ὸν γένητον – Ever-Being Born.

From the final verse of the first chapter of the Vision of Ezekial and the Beginning of the Tree of Life

Alphabet of the Crown of Wisdom – מַרְאֵה דְּמוּת כְּבוֹד-יְהוָה = 5427 = כתר חכמה אלף בית –

the appearance of the likeness of the glory of יְהוָה

The names of the letters spelled in full of Sepher Beth – בית ספר = 5427 = ספר בית –

reversed in order the two words signify in modern Hebrew School

One of the more beautiful Hebrew identities reflects the Night/Day division of Alrahailalra – for if on the one hand it is a word of “countenance beholding countenance” on the other it is one of salutation – Alrahailalra. Alra signifies the principle Ra of Al – the Sight of Al – literally the Expanse of Divine Being Seeing – and Hail – האיל signifies literally ה – the – איל – projection, prominence, post, pillar, column – a sense etymologically derived from the capitals of columns adorned with volutes of ram’s horns – for איל is not simply the volutes of horns – and by extension their columns, posts, or pillars – but the very animals which bear these horns. When the idea of curvature in the rootאיל is united to the idea of strength, power, and might also in the root – the word איל signifies variously stag, hart, ram, deer, gazelle, hind, great ram, great goat, and great tree.

These animals and columns fit the imagery of the masthead of the Equinox, and the equinoctial precessional ideas embodied in the idea of zodiacal evolutionary terrestial cycles finds its perfect expression in the Fas Al-Raha which marks the hole of the mill peg of the Celestial Mill of the Heavens. In Arabic (from which it derives its name) Al-Raha denotes the very two halves of the Mill-Stone of the Heavens. See Hamlet’s Mill and Amlodhi and his Spinning Top. So we see in the plain sense of the word a certain division of light accomplished through a spiration or volution of light in motion. So for instance if the motion of the solar system in time in conceived through the sun tracing a gentle (straight) curve about the galaxy – the planets will trace spirals of motion about that straight line when their paths are conceived simultaneously at differing continuous times.

The actual division of the word into two through every other letter yields Arhiar and Laalla – the former signifying literally the Light (AR) of the Nile (HIAR) and the latter a triple Al of Nought All Knitting of the Night (LAALLA) – also a form of the double Shahadah – negation and affirmation – لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله

In ancient Egyptian ARH is a verb of creating and producing and IARW / IALW are the Reeds / Rushes of the heavenly field of rushes – so one would expect the stellar axle of the word to divide into solar and lunar light

יְהִי מְאֹרֹת בִּרְקִיעַ הַשָּׁמַיִם לְהַבְדִּיל בֵּין הַיּוֹם וּבֵין הַלָּיְלָה = 5427 –

Let there be Lights in the Expanse of the Heaven to divide between the Day and between the Night

Finally, the same word Alrahailalra spelled by the non-finals forms of the names of its letters equals 1827 – the number of tao yin yang and letter characters of Trigrammaton (transforming Abrahadabra = 418 = number of words & trigrams of the book to Alrahailalra = 1827 – the number of characters which compose these words and trigrams) yielding the clauses describing the manner in which the greater and lesser light rule the day and the night:

וַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים, אֶת-שְׁנֵי הַמְּאֹרֹת הַגְּדֹלִים:  אֶת-הַמָּאוֹר הַגָּדֹל, לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַיּוֹם, וְאֶת-הַמָּאוֹר הַקָּטֹן לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַלַּיְלָה, וְאֵת הַכּוֹכָבִים

And God made the two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; and the stars

Alrahailalra = 1827 = לְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַיּוֹם וְלְמֶמְשֶׁלֶת הַלַּיְלָה – To Rule the Day and to Rule the Night

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  𝕛𝕘.

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

Here is a good visual example of spiral motion à la Alrahailalra

𝕛𝕘
    Participant

Prompted by another question on this forum I have finally examined in more detail the question of whether there are any interesting global sums which incorporate the ternary values of the trigrams, and indeed much to my astonishment (and at this stage in the game it takes quite a bit to give pause) not only are there such sums, but they are some of the more beautiful and harmonious I have ever discovered.

Using the ternary Trigrammaton isopsephia developed by R.L.G. the complete sum of AL and Trigrammaton (220 verse numbers & the ternary values of the 28 trigrams inclusive) equals (bold font is nᵗʱ noncomposite number)

AL TRIGRAMMATON = 93 · 111

I do not know if R.L.G. has ever communicated the above product. Using the prime mapping system of the table at the beginning of Sepher Sephiroth the complete sum of AL and Trigrammaton above is simply the product of the 93ʳᵈ and the 111ᵗʱ prime numbers, as unity is counted as a prime number in that table. However, since around the dawn of the 20th century unity has not been reckoned among the prime numbers.

These two books are composed of 31 · 823 = אל · אותיות non-stop characters

Using the values of the alphabet equal those of the Line To Be Adopted of the Equinox of the Gods detailed in a previous post in this thread, the names of the letters of the triangular sum of the alphabet equals the third recursion of the first numbered verse of Ararita

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz = 48594 = DCCCXIII I 0

Using these values the simple sum of AL and Trigrammaton (220 verse numbers and 28 ternary trigram values inclusive) is a prime number whose natural number index in the infinite series of prime numbers equals double the cube of AL (bold product is the nᵗʱ prime number)

AL TRIGRAMMATON = 740693 = 2 · AL³ = 2 · 31³

Returning to the ternary trigam values of the order of letters Crowley assigned to Trigrammaton and excluding all verse numbers (bold font is the nᵗʱ nᵗʱ prime) the recitation sum of

AL ARARITA = 𝕆² · 93

The circle squared sigil is read above as ternary trigram value of the letter O squared O² = 100 – hence the sum of the two books is an hundredfold the ternary sum of all the letters of the circle squared sheet of the manuscript. In other words multiply the circle squared by the ternary sum of the other letters of the page on which it is written and it equals the ternary sum of AL and Ararita

Turning back to the Ararita values of the letters the complete finals sum of all the verse/numbers, and Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, and English words of AL 220 TRIGRAMMATON 418 and ARARITA 98 including the twenty-eight trigrams summed as ternary numbers, and the seven Roman numeral chapter headings of ARARITA summed as English letters (bold font is the nᵗʱ nᵗʱ prime, and Σ 7 equals the sum of one to seven)

AL TRIGRAMMATON ARARITA = Σ 7 · 813 = אראריתא · Σ 7

Using the values 1 to 26 of the order I to U of the letters Crowley assigned to Trigrammaton, the identical last sum without the 220 verse numbers of AL and the 98 verse numbers of Ararita, but including the ternary sum of the twenty eight trigrams of Trigrammaton, that of the seven Roman number chapter headings, and the circle squared ⊕ sigil of AL equal the value of the original proto-alphabetic Phoenician letter of which it is an image, the three books equal the sum of Abrahadabra writ large

AL TRIGRAMMATON ARARITA = 418000

We see in the last two sums how the Roman numerals perfect these sums – in the last case through their actual Roman numeral values, and in the case before the last through their letter values. Another instance of the latter is the simple (non-finals) sum of Ararita including (as above) all Arabic, Hebrew, verse/numbers, and Roman numeral letter values (bold font is nᵗʱ nᵗʱ odd prime)

ARARITA = 2117 = And All and One and Naught were slain in the slaying of the Warrior 418

2117 is the sum of the 98ᵗʱ verse of the book (counting the Arabic epigraph & Hebrew notarikon each as one verse)

There are simple (non-finals) sums which add in the Roman numerals as Roman numerals and not letters. Below the first sum includes the trigrams and Roman numerals in the sum, and the second sum excludes them from the sum (bold font is nᵗʱ prime number)

TRIGRAMMATON ARARITA = I · 2858

TRIGRAMMATON ARARITA = I · 2843

2858 equals the names of the letters of the Arabic which prefaces the book. 2843 is the triangular sum of the Hebrew letters which preface each chapter of the book.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  𝕛𝕘.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.