Home Forums Administration Introductions Poll: What is your real first name?

• This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

WildWitch
    Participant

My real first name is Mike.

Anonymous

My first name is Margaret

well that is what my birth certificate 888 of 1967 says but that is my adoption birth certificate from when I was three days old in 66

the_real_simon_iff
    Participant

Lutz – short for Lutzifer of course…

Michael Staley
    Participant

My real first name is Michael.

Jamie J Barter
    Participant

My real first name is Jamie.

Norma N Joy Conquest
    vel Fr 0r0b0r0s vel AvD Astra (signs of any grade omitted)

Michael Staley
    Participant

Welcome back, Jamie. Good to see you here again.

christibrany
    Participant

My real first name is Christopher, but I go by Chris.

WildWitch
    Participant

Hello to Margaret, Lutz, Michael, Jamie and Chris! And thank you all for responding!

pegasus
    Blocked

thanks Mike and everyone .. it is nice to have some names to put to the characters. I chose Pegasus as my new skin..only because the song had been going over and over in my head and then afterwards I went to learn about Pegasus and Laughed.. Peg is short/nickname for Margaret so makes sense. I couldnt choose something that I didn’t identify with and as i was born in 66 the year of the fire water horse well yeah.. and pegasus bought the lightening and thunderbolts to Thor.. another thing I identify with and the rainbow which is me I am about colours so all is good still reading the fables but last night I reread the greek Goddesses and found me again a couple of times especially in Themis Prometheus Astraea .. well of course I see that as Australia because that is how aussies say Australia in “strine” slang ..but not the virgin part .. also the atu 8 justice which thanks to Aleister calling it adjustment I claimed as as the first move I made to set things right.

but I really like this part
    According to legend, Astraea will one day come back to Earth, bringing with her the return of the utopian Golden Age of which she was the ambassador.
    Contents

I’m back

names are a funny thing Michael/mike being the angel and he who is like god… I just have to grit my teeth over the michael in my pagent the lyon kings son in law son and now new grandson michael the son of michael the son of michael… and so on… Chris being of the Christ line Jamie being the supplanter ..had to google that but I love it to trip up or overthrow…

Lutz =Definition of lutz. : a backward figure-skating jump with a takeoff from the outside edge of one skate followed by a full turn in the air and a landing on the outside edge of the other skate.

lol to me that would be a horrible mess of blood broken bones and gravel rash in the attempt….
    I like this one better

People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.

WildWitch
    Participant

I never liked being referred to as Michael. Ive always preferred to be referred to as Mike.

ptoner
    Participant

Paul

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

soz
    Participant

Chris

Alphard
    Participant

My real first name is Paolo. I think it’s the Italian equivalent for Paul.

Anonymous

Holy crapples.. That Pegasus can waffle on.. I like the astrea part though

Magi

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.