Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author

PufPuf93
    Participant
    "lashtal" wrote:
    "PufPuf93" wrote:
    Is there enough difference in the later edition of Perdurabo to buy and read again?

Yes!

Thank you!

It is 1:08 AM in California.

SatansAdvocaat
    Participant

Hey, I’m feeling very communicative this morning, and despite the fact that I haven’t trawled thru the preceding endless pages, I would like to say that if I’m ever going to buy another biography of AC again it will be Richard Kaczynski’s PERDURABO, in its revised and enhanced incarnation.

If you want a good and honest guide to AC bios, you should check out Mr.Feazy’s review in the last STARFIRE.  John Symond’s last and third major biographical assassination of AC is full of valuable detail, ‘warts an’ all’ of course. Otherwise, any previous disregard that I may have implied by my previous postings here, do not defer from the fact that Kz is the man. (Dz says so).

S.A.

PufPuf93
    Participant
    "Satan’sAdvocaat" wrote:
    Hey, I’m feeling very communicative this morning, and despite the fact that I haven’t trawled thru the preceding endless pages, I would like to say that if I’m ever going to buy another biography of AC again it will be Richard Kaczynski’s PERDURABO, in its revised and enhanced incarnation.

If you want a good and honest guide to AC bios, you should check out Mr.Feazy’s review in the last STARFIRE.  John Symond’s last and third major biographical assassination of AC is full of valuable detail, ‘warts an’ all’ of course. Otherwise, any previous disregard that I may have implied by my previous postings here, do not defer from the fact that Kz is the man. (Dz says so).

S.A.

Is Starfire a UK publication as have not seen in USA?

Looks like the newer edition of PERDURABO is in my future.

Michael Staley
    Participant
    "PufPuf93" wrote:

Yes, it is published in the UK. Along with other books from Starfire Publishing, it’s distributed in the USA by JD Holmes:

http://www.jdholmes.com/

PufPuf93
    Participant
    "MichaelStaley" wrote:
    "PufPuf93" wrote:

Yes, it is published in the UK. Along with other books from Starfire Publishing, it’s distributed in the USA by JD Holmes:

http://www.jdholmes.com/

I am on JD Holmes mailing list (latest is May 8, 2012) for many years and it has been a priviledge to be able to pre-order books but don’t recall Starfire being mentioned. Bought the 3 volume From the Inferno to Zos and other books over the years from JD Holmes but more Grant and Spare and others such as OTO Rituals direct from Caduceus Books, also many on pre-order.

Have two copies of The Unknown God because slipped up and pre-rdered from both sources.  ???  Thanks Michael.

lashtal
    Keymaster

PufPuf93
    Participant

JDHolmes it is.

Thank you Paul for this site.

Now I am off to search for Frank Bennett as today will start Progradior and the Beast (obtained from Caduseus several years past and unread).

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged-in to reply to this topic.